Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Rain panders to the Old Bloods-A game of Good & Evil CLOSED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:32 pm
Making things clearer as we type. Stats look up now consistent (at one point I thought it was calling equally for Dex and Cha as relevant stats that need to be looked up.) More powerful powers plopped in where they should be. Ritual components placed in a more noticeable area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:44 pm
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=896511

Just need to do equipment and fluff. But most of the hardcore mechanical stuff is there to be checked.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sapphics

Ruthless Strawberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:14 pm
Alrighty. Throwing in a Tiefling Invoker, worshiper of Lolth for the evil side with a taste for dragonborn maidens. :3 It's gonna be fuuuuuun. Not old blood, though, so my spot is technically still open until the 5th. xD

Sheet is done for the base mechanics. Slow going since I'm new to 4e. There's a couple errors I'm going to go back and correct and one or two things I plan on changing, but mostly there. Needs items and rituals. Alllllll the rituals. <3

Tiefling Invoker  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:51 pm
Gonna throw together a warden ... I loathe 4e character creation because I suck at it.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:21 pm
Aaaand figure might as well toss my Dragonborn in for a pass. I can't tell if my sheet's a mess, but I've got everything recorded in a separate document, so I can tell when I did what, etc, if something doesn't add up on the sheet.

Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm
Alright, let's get caught up.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:55 pm
Plainsfox
Making things clearer as we type. Stats look up now consistent (at one point I thought it was calling equally for Dex and Cha as relevant stats that need to be looked up.) More powerful powers plopped in where they should be. Ritual components placed in a more noticeable area.

The Cloak of Feywild Escape is +4, I presume? Whatever the bonus is, you don't have it listed in your defenses.

Also, technically, your armor bonus is 10 and your enh to AC is 5. Same end result, really. Not sure if something like that might matter at epic levels.

I have you at 2560 gp left (ignoring the cost of SAK, tent, EB torch, and holy symbol). Can you show your math at how you have only 685 left?

lol @ Æthelric the conqueror. Almost done!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 pm
Mongooseh
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=896511

Just need to do equipment and fluff. But most of the hardcore mechanical stuff is there to be checked.

Need your languages.

Starting experience for 21st level is 175,000.

How'd you get training in Perception? I know humans give you a bonus trained skill, but Perception isn't on the list of options ^-^

Divine Recovery doesn't happen til 24th level mad

And Divine Miracle til 30th mad mad

Are you sure about Vanguard's Lightning? It keys off of Intelligence, not Constitution.

I assume Enter the Crucible is your level 10 Utility power? I can't seem to locate it. The rest of your powers are in order.

Staff Expertise = Implement Expertise: Staff, yes?

I have you missing 2 feats (maybe bonus feat from human, and free ritual caster from invoker?). You should have 15 total by my count. Also, I can't locate Battlewise, Improved Defenses, or Superior Will. Could I trouble you to point me in the right direction?
(Note to self: Need 3 heroic tier feats, 2 paragon tier feats, unless he retrains to an older feat)

That's about all I can do for now sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:57 pm
MichelleJHowe

KytanaTheThief

Sorry, the day got away from me (It's 11 and I still haven't had dinner yet and I need to turn in soon). Things will be kinda touch-and-go for a few days (work, RL obligations, mandatory volunteering, and cat vet appointment coming up all real soon). I'll get to your sheets as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:08 pm
Equipment Inventory
Longsword +5 : Free level 21 item
Razorscalemail +5 Free level 22 item
Cloak of Feywild Escape +4 Free Level 20 item
Everlasting Provisions 840
Handy Haversack 5000
Shield of Bashing (Level 15) 25000
Acrobatic Boots 520
Gauntlets of the Ram 3400
Belt of Vigor (Level 12) 13,000
Resounding Throwing Hammer +4 65000
10 Potions of Healing 500
5 potions of vitality 5000
Thundering Glaive +1 680
Total Reagents: 3500
Total Rituals: 1875  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:11 pm
Ritual costs was what I missed.

I blame Telltale Games.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:27 pm
Just so we're squared away smile

*goes off and fixes minor details that he should get done before the beginning of the game .....like what his character looks like* ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:50 am
Rain Yupa

Need your languages.
I think I chose Primordial for the Invoker fluff of fighting them.

Rain Yupa
Starting experience for 21st level is 175,000.
Okey Dokey.

Rain Yupa
How'd you get training in Perception? I know humans give you a bonus trained skill, but Perception isn't on the list of options ^-^
Wasn't sure if backgrounds were allowed but I took missing master which grants it.

Rain Yupa
Divine Recovery doesn't happen til 24th level mad

And Divine Miracle til 30th mad mad
That's what I get for relying on a character builder output. Removed.

Rain Yupa
Are you sure about Vanguard's Lightning? It keys off of Intelligence, not Constitution.
Yes because its one of two ranged area burst at will and it's slightly better than Grasping Shards.

Rain Yupa
I assume Enter the Crucible is your level 10 Utility power? I can't seem to locate it. The rest of your powers are in order.
10. Into the Unknown: The Dungeon Survival Handbook.

Rain Yupa
Staff Expertise = Implement Expertise: Staff, yes?
NYET. Staff Expertise = Staff Expertise. Heroes of the Fallen Lands. Is superior cus no more AOO for using ranged or areas near an enemy.

Rain Yupa
I have you missing 2 feats (maybe bonus feat from human, and free ritual caster from invoker?). You should have 15 total by my count. Also, I can't locate Battlewise, Improved Defenses, or Superior Will. Could I trouble you to point me in the right direction?

Battlewise (Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms) Use Wis in Initiative.
Improved Defenses (Heroes of the Fallen Lands) Level 21 +3 to all but AC.
Superior Will (Heroes of the Fallen Lands) Level 21 +4 to Will Overriding improved defenses BUT can make a save versus daze or stun at the start of my turn rather than at the end even if its not a saves end effect.

I think I removed two because they were useless and forgot to reinclude others will have to hunt them down. Update: Due to concerns over AC I took Armor Prof Full plate and Heavy Armor Agility.

(Note to self: Need 3 heroic tier feats, 2 paragon tier feats, unless he retrains to an older feat)

That's about all I can do for now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:23 am
Mongooseh

I'll pop on real quick 'cause I don't know when rain will, but Essentials is in the "banned" resources list on the front, sorry dude XD

Rain Yupa

Also, no worries Rain, I can use the time to try to clean everything up on mine, and get items and rituals squared away on michelle's.  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:05 am
KytanaTheThief
Mongooseh

I'll pop on real quick 'cause I don't know when rain will, but Essentials is in the "banned" resources list on the front, sorry dude XD
Bugger didn't spot that. I deselected Dragon magazine stuff but didnt notice essentials. Cheers changed to Reactive surge phb3  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff