Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:13 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Well.." Kato sighs and touchs the piano keys as he play couple of notes. he looks at Adam, "i cannot say untill you tell me; what your comfortable with me doing?''
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam shrugs "kid your the incubus not me, your species feed on pure lust and desire so I'll ask again what do you want?" He takes a small drag of his cigarette slowly while looking at kato intensely

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:42 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato giggles at what Adam saying about his species. he just could not stop laughing as Adam looks at him intensely. he looks away and felt so humorous since his father crack jokes to him as infant. the incubus purple eyes tears up with warm water. then he returns to Adam.

On the Contray, you cannot ask Incubus for their desires. we simply get it before our prey notices it. you, i like for you to take your shirt off and get on the bed. "
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:49 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam puts out his cigarette, flicking it outside as he walks from the window towards kato tilting his head up at him "Really I just did kato~" he smirked then he takes kato's lips with his own roughly

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:00 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato watchs Adam grabbing his lips but then he grabs adam body with super strength and wrap his arms around him. he smiles and takes the lead as his lips massage Adam lips. then his tongue massages Adam tongues. at the moment, a burst of adrenline rush and lust hits Kato heart that he moves his body and Adam to the bed. he felt warm inside but then cooled himself off as his ice begans to isolate his wings.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:08 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam groans at kato's actions but he pushed kato onto the mattress before disconnecting their lips a thread of saliva still connected their tongues til he licked his lips "first off kato I don't do being the bottom of we do this and second" he pulls his shirt over his head as his own sculpted chest was show to the young incubus "If we do this your staying here with me~" he smirked seductively while he placed his glasses onto his nightstand

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:15 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato claps his hand as he shift to being on the bottom. he also takes notice of Adam being agressive towards him. he looks at the windows while being on the bed and then at Adam. "MY..MY..You are being to be aggressive and take charge. this is interesting. i agree to stay here and this means, you are my Master. once your in control like this...."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:25 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam chuckles lightly he looks down at kato while he said the Master bit "I'll be going to hell for this but that's the fun part" he moves his hands to kato's shirt ripping it off as the buttons scattered onto the bedroom floor. Adam smiles softly at kato "this will hopefully satisfy your hunger" rubs kato's chest while he moved slowly down

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:32 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"I like you and only you, i want." he said as he blushes red, he feels Adam hands Rub his abs. he raised his hands but he scretchs it out. he wants to touch Adam face but he freeze him if hes does.

"I Like all that your saying and really love to stay here. read music books and connect to you."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:39 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam gently caresses kato's face kissing his forehead "your not alone anymore kato" he then attached his lips to kato's once more kissing the incubus passionately and deeply while he grinned in the kiss

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:10 pm
kimi23loveheart
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Thats very comforting to hear from you, Adam." Kato smiles and kisses Adam as their lips locked onto each other. he let himself go and feel completely romantic as he rest his eyes on Adam.

"Adam, your not going to the underworld because you have done alot of great things. i see through your golden eyes a pureness that is alluring.."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:36 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam smiles at kato "thank you but I am Not as pure as you say I am" he said while he unbuttons his pants as he let's his wings out, golden feathers dropped onto the bed "I am yours as you are now mine~" he kisses kato's neck

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:16 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

"Adam..your so....." Kato sighs as he relaxs on bed and Adam kisses makes him feel bit vunerable. he pulls Adam closer and grabs a feather from dropping onto the ground. "you make me feel breatheless.."
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:27 pm
kimi23loveheart

Adam Penn
THE SONGBIRD

User Image
Adam leans back looking at kato while his wings flapped softly "your so adorable kato" he smiles as he kisses kato's lips roughly once more as his arms wrapped around kato's waist

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 pm
Kato DeBlanche

User Image

Kato kisses Adam lips back as he folded his wings into his skin. he snuggled close to Adam. as his purple eyes began to close but then he said " i have to grab my things after breakfast tommorow. so i move in.."
Smexi-hexi123

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces