Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Adventure tri. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:58 pm
"Reload, Shoutmon!" Taiki held up his Xros Loader sending out his trusted friend and partner. Shoutmon emerged quickly countering another of the Prairiemonz with his microphone, using Bo-jutsu techniques for melee combat seeing as his other techniques would cause quite a bit of damage to their surroundings if he were to go all out.

"Hey Crystal, let me take 'em," Strabimon volunteered from inside the girl's silver Xros Loader. It was certainly unusual for Strabimon to show an interest in the proceedings, let alone in an environment that called for cooperation with the other members of the team, but Crystal nodded anyway.

"Alright," Crystal held up her Xros Loader. "Reload, Strabimon!"

Strabimon emerged, shining with light as his battle spirit flared, and he started trying to tear into the remaining Prairiemon with his claws extended. His sharp claws, imbued with the power of light, clashed against the armor digimon's clawed armored gauntlets to produce sparks.

The Prairiemon facing off with Hackmon was being easily outpaced, but then resorted to slicing at the draconic digimon with its razor sharp bladed metallic ears using its Sonic Ear technique in an attempt to gain the upper hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:38 pm
Hackmon was still keeping up, but the use of the dirty tricks did push him back a bit as he growled out in annoyance. Shiro of course just watched as he flicked back into his deck box, going through his mental checklist on cards, and pulled out one in particular "Kaaadou SLASH! Digmon's Drills Hatsudo!" he called out, with hackmon gaining drilsl over his claws, he'd use those to quickly keep trying to fight and give those ears some piercings if they got too close.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 am
The Prairiemon battling Hackmon was of course easily pushed back with the addition of Digmon's drills to Hackmon's already powerful combat style.

"Starmon! Pickmonz! Digi Xros!" Taiki decided to give Shoutmon a much needed edge against the infected Prairiemonz.

"Digi Xros! Star Sword!" Shoutmon took the Star Sword in hand and started to gain the upper hand against the Prairiemon he had been clashing with.

Crystal, meanwhile, had pulled out a card from her own stash, revealing it to be one of the rare Device cards she had gotten from Banchou Hitsuzenmon. "Card Slash!" she swiped the card through her digivice. "Pawn Device!"

Strabimon started to glow with even more power, his strength increasing steadily with each successive blow he delivered to his own opponent as he began to easily overwhelm that particular Prairiemon with sheer brute force. "Licht Nagel!" Strabimon then delivered the killing blow with glowing claws finally slicing apart the Prairiemon he was fighting so that it dispersed into a cloud of data, vanishing through a rift in space-time back into the digital world upon defeat.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:04 am
Shiro of course had kept an eye out for any double teaming from the prairiemonz against Hackmon, but seeing Shoutmon having his under control and Strabimon having just finished his fight, he glanced to hackmon with a nod, who had caught it, and proceeded to use the drills to catch Prairiemon's ears and twist them up in them, before jumping up, and bringing his tail from underneath himself to aim for piercing through the chest as it begun spinning like a high speed drill of its own "Teen Ram!" he called out, while Shiro smiled, watching to see what happened and if he was going to need to get in there and help with another card to slash.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:42 am
Considering all the boosts Hackmon already had from Shiro's cards combined with his own innate battle prowess, the outcome of his attack on the Prairiemon was pretty much a forgone conclusion as the infected armored beast digimon was impaled by Hackmon's rotating tail drill and vaporized into a cloud of data to return through a rift in space-time back into the digital world just like the one that had already been vanquished by Strabimon.

Shoutmon rushed at the lone remaining Prairiemon as the Star Sword started to glow with power, although rather than projecting the energy from the blade to attack and risk missing his target he went for the full follow-through slicing into the Prairiemon directly with the energized blade to guarantee a successful finish. The third Prairiemon was split cleanly down the middle before also vaporizing into data particles and returning to the digital world through another rift in space-time. Shoutmon released the Star Sword as it split back into Starmon and the Pickmonz so that they could all return to Taiki's Xros Loader for safety.

Strabimon did the same, returning himself to Crystal's Xros Loader once it was apparent that the battle was over.

"So much for us taking the train to check up on Ken in Tamachi," Crystal frowned as she looked at the gaping hole left behind from when the three Prairiemonz had tunneled their way into the train car. "And we can't exactly risk riding our digimon to get there quickly either."

"We might have to rent or borrow bicycles or something," Taiki suggested.

"I don't think that would do us much good," Crystal shook her head. "I don't really know the way there myself. And it's pretty far from here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:07 am
Shiro of course would rub his head a bit in annoyance as he recalled Hackmon back to the Xros Loader, with a sigh on his breath given he had figured pretty much the same thing, the only one who could -probably- get to Tamachi safely was Roveth via his traveling with Sangloupmon via shadow stepping, but even then things looked ugly "ugh! this is really frustrating now... it's like either the infected digimon are trying to quarantine us digidestined, or something..." he muttered in annoyance, while crossing his illusion covered arms a bit in frustration. "and i'm not about to go out of my way to try and locate Tim again, especially after the fact he up and left us with no reason why and where he was going all those years ago..." he muttered, clearly letting his emotions start bubbling out at the moment, with Gabumon speaking up "Shiro.. cheer up will you? we'll get to the bottom of this and you know it. Roveth -and- Koushirou are on the job on this you know." Shiro just closed an eye lightly sighing, and shaking his head a bit "i guess so, Gabumon.. its just.. i'm now worried about Daisuke and the others now, and where their families went."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:12 am
"It's worrying alright," Crystal nodded in agreement with Shiro. "But there's really not much else we can do now except report back to Koushiro what we've found out today. I mean, the only other people we might be able to find anything out from are Hikari and Takeru, but they've probably already told him everything they know so that's a little redundant at this point and I don't really know them as well as I know some of the others in the first place."

It was even more problematic because they couldn't simply traverse the digital world to go wherever they wanted like in the old days, but the infected digimon seemed to come and go as they pleased. Frustration was evident on Crystal's face and Taiki placed a calming had on the girl's shoulder. "It might take time, but we're going to figure this out," he assured her with a smile. "I mean, that's why we've been investigating so hard in the first place, right? With all of us in this together there's no way we won't get to the bottom of things."

"Don't forget about us either," Zapmon chimed in from inside Crystal's Xros Loader. "We might not be able to come and go as we please, but we're here if you need us."

"And we all believe in you," added Yuki Agumon with a resolute nod that could only be seen by the other digimon inside Crystal's Xros Loader.

"You're doing the best you can and that's what matters," added Ryuudamon.

"So don't lose hope," added Dorumon. "Together you can overcome any obstacle."

"Thanks you guys," Crystal grinned holding up her Xros Loader in front of her. "You're the best."

"Okay, but that still leaves what we're going to do next," Taiki reminded her.

"Well, I guess we should report back to Koushiro's office to let him know we couldn't find out anything and then some infected digimon derailed the train out of town so we can't get anything else done today," Crystal answered with a slight shrug and then stretched tiredly. "And I should probably check up on the incubation pod to see if that digitama Slashmon left behind is getting any closer to hatching."

"Sounds like a plan," Taiki nodded. He certainly wondered what sort of digimon would emerge from that mysterious digitama, a forced Jogress between one of the last remaining true Ancient Digimon and a Digital God. Whatever it was, it would undoubtedly be very powerful.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:30 am
Shiro would at least nod with Crystal about informing Koushiro about the investigation being halted, relaxing a bit, before at least following the two to head back towards Koushiro's office, though granted he didn't want any death glares from him again because of when Koushiro found out about the data draining... of course, that sent an involuntary shudder down his spine remembering -that- conversation. "guess i'll try to help wherever i can, even though i'm not as technologically inclined as Roveth is. wonder if the jerk's still out and about or if he's asleep?"

of course, Roveth would actually be sipping tea from a bottle calmly and quietly in Koushiro's office, having set down his own investigation reports, which were just as frustrating as he couldn't get much of -anything- from his digital world contacts right now, and with the ban on going to the digital world... it was making him grumble mentally about things in general, not to mention he had a fairly good idea that Shiro was avoiding a certain fiasco waiting to happen and that -was- one of his arguments with him about, Sadame. granted, right now he was trying to keep calm and waiting for the others to return at least so he could get them up to date, as well as keeping an eye on his laptop and the status of the Incubator through it.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:36 pm
When they did finally reach Koushiro's office they found Roveth looking more irate than usual and Koushiro notably absent. Having been up all night working on the coding of his virtual storage space he must have gone home to sleep so that his adoptive parents wouldn't worry over him too much. This was very likely done at Tentomon's well-being insistence, with encouragement from the other digimon presently barred from leaving the virtual storage space until they could find some way of neutralizing the infection.

"At least it doesn't look like you'll be lectured by Koushiro-san again just yet," Taiki pointed out to Shiro while noting the absence of the Chosen Child of Knowledge inside the office.

Crystal was looking more specifically to Roveth. "So, you got any good news for us? Because we just had our train get derailed by some infected Prairiemonz trying to make our way to Tamachi."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:12 pm
Roveth had sighed a bit, rubbing his forehead while shaking it lightly "no such luck unfortunately, most of my contacts are unreachable even through unconventional methods of trying to access the digital world, and trying to leave town was a no go on my end to try and see if it's only just here, got attacked by some infected Sabirdramonz when i tried to head for somewhere north of here, maybe check on Ken if i could." he said, looking over to the three of them "anything else you three can add that might help?"

Shiro shook his head while crossing his arms "not really, Daisuke, Miyako, and Iori are all gone, families included, and it looks like they've been gone for longer than a few days without anyone telling." he said, causing Roveth to curse a bit, and brought up Jarvis and the holo-map of the japan area, marking off in red Daisuke, Miyako, and Iori's places and all as a no go for information, along with many other red dots probably signifying his contact points that have been neutered, so to speak. "geez... this is a right mess and a half we've landed in..." Shiro said, while Roveth just grunted in agreement on that note.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:01 pm
"I guess it can't be helped," Crystal gave a tired sigh. "We're used to being on the front lines doing the fighting as needed so we're not used to being in a situation where our combat capabilities are practically worthless. With Roveth and Wisemon we at least had a small semblance of a reliable reconnaissance network, but because of all these spacetime anomalies and distortions even that is being hindered substantially. We're good at fighting, not waiting around sitting on our hands waiting for the battle to come to us."

Taiki nodded. "You're right, we're used to tackling things head-on or at least formulating a plan based on information that is readily available to us, but in this situation we have nothing to go on and no leads to follow. And the leads we have managed to find keep disappearing before we can reach them."

There was a change in the signal coming from the incubator and the monitor of Roveth's laptop would begin flashing as an indicator that something seemed to be happening with the digitama contained within. Most notably, the energy levels seemed to be rising as though it must be getting very close to hatching now.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:50 am
Roveth had tapped a few keys, bringing up the screen with the incubator as he nodded lightly "well, looks like we have some lighter news ahead of us, the Digitama's looking pretty close to hatching." he said, smiling a faint bit as he worked to materialize the incubator into the nearby corner of the office so they could watch over it physically "there, now we'll see how the hatching goes physically." he said a bit while glancing to the others neutrally once more.

Shiro had blinked, and turned to look at the glowing egg, smiling a bit himself as he spoke up "well... at least something's going right for once." he said in a bit of amusement and all, knowing Koushiro would want to be here, but given he was not, it was obvious he probably went to go get some sleep at home. either way, he'd at least move to take a seat somewhere in the office and all so he could at least think of their next move and all.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:32 pm
Crystal couldn't help smiling when she saw the incubator with the digitama materialize in the corner of the office, the digitama within pulsating vibrantly with an inner light. Taiki was more just in awe because aside from the digitama that had hatched into the reborn Skull Knightmon as Gladimon he really didn't have that much experience with digimon being born. Naturally, this digitama hatching was going to be much more dynamic and flashy than that of a typical digitama as the contents of this digitama belonged to a forced Jogress with a digital god.

The bright pulses emitted from the digitama steadily became more frequent until it gradually remained illuminated like a beacon. Usually, at this point, a digitama explodes into a cloud of pink smoke to reveal a newborn baby digimon without too much fanfare, but in this case the digitama exploded into a blinding column of golden fire that filled the room in the shape of a serpentine dragon that flew around until it solidified to reveal crimson scales, gleaming golden antlers, and pure blue eyes. The dragon's talons each had four golden-clawed digits and a ridge of golden scales running down its back fanned out into a feathery mass at the tip of its tail. Incidentally, nothing was burned by the flames that circulated through the office and eventually the dragon actually shrunk down into the form of a very human looking teenager with flame-like crimson and golden spiky hair, with pure blue eyes, and dressed in a golden toga wielding a golden staff adorned with an emblem of the sun and moon.

Crystal and Taiki were both still staring at the peculiar figure of the brand new digimon standing there before them and it was very likely that Shiro and Roveth were staring at him too. The flame-haired youth noticed them all staring at him and blinked several times as though adjusting to his newly opened eyes and then gave a slight cough.

"You know, typically it's kinda rude to stare at a god-like being with your mouths gawking like that," the youth finally spoke with an air of harmless amusement in his voice. He sounded almost identical to how Slashmon's voice had sounded, although it was less raspy and reptilian than it would have been before.

"Oh, sorry!" Crystal didn't seem to realize he was only kidding. That seemed to snap Taiki out of it too though so it was probably fine.

The flame-haired youth seemed to smile now. "Relax Crystal, you most of all have nothing to fear from me. You do remember don't you, how I've always longed to be human?"

Crystal stared at him again. "So wait, does this mean you actually remember everything?!"

"My memory is intact, yes," the youth nodded. "But I am no longer the digimon called Slashmon or the digimon called Graildramon."

"So then, what should we be calling you now?" Taiki decided that he would be the one to ask since no one else had done so yet.

"I am now the guardian of light and fire, Hyperion," the flame-haired youth finally got around to properly introducing himself. "Although I firmly suspect it will be difficult blending in dressed like this..." And now he simply looked very embarrassed standing there with everyone. He might have been going by a different name, but he was still very much the same digimon that had always watched over and protected them when they were in dire straights.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:59 pm
Roveth of course just raised an eyebrow as the hatching occured, though he did give off a small smirk in general, of course, once 'Hyperion' was fully materialized and all into a human form, he would just stare with that raised eyebrow until it was mentioned he was staring, and idly erk'ed, before turning back to his computer, to at least try and see if he could potentially hack a few back doors into the digital world to see what was going on and all there, the fact that he had- no- contacts chiming in on anything could've meant any number of things, and Roveth clearly was looking at the worst case scenario at the moment.

Shiro of course had easily stared wide-eyed, even when his inner reality marble with the word 'Grail' in the hourglass pulsing vibrantly and much more clearly and purely, he could at least cough a bit once he was caught staring and all "well, if we had some spare clothes in your size we could get you more dressed for say going out to shop for a wardrobe for you, Hyperion." he said, thinking casually enough, so as to get away from Roveth at least, knowing that the frustrated grumbling being heard from him was an indication he probably needed out of there, fast, before another argument started happening, -and/or- before Koushiro returned, as he did -not- want to handle his death glares too thank you very much, why do you think he hid himself within his Kitsune illusions to make himself look as human as possible? to avoid Koushirou finding out the true extent of his.. well.. changes. anyway! "least it'll give us -something- to do that isn't searching for drying up leads, right?  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm
Shiro really wasn't wrong about that. Taking Hyperion out to shop for clothes was definitely going to be a nice change of pace for the day. The only real conundrum, at a glance, was that Hyperion was clearly smaller than both Shiro and Roveth while also being a few inches taller than both Crystal and Taiki so he was very much in the middle of the road between them in terms of his clothing size. It was more than a little bit awkward and embarrassing to say the least, but they did ultimately manage to get him changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt of Taiki's that were a little bit tight on Hyperion, but the t-shirt at least matched the color scheme of his flame-like hair. As for shoes, they managed to find him a pair of flip-flop sandals that would fit until they could get him a pair of regular shoes in his own size.

"I always knew that you humans were a bit complicated, but I never realized just how difficult this fashion business actually is," Hyperion still looked embarrassed as he was getting ready to leave Koushiro's office along with Crystal, Taiki, and Shiro.

"Well, you've never had to wear clothes before so it's a brand new experience for you," Taiki pointed out encouragingly. "Plus, we'll be there to help you out if you get confused about anything."

"Just do yourself a favor and don't dress yourself like Tagiru," Crystal added with some amusement. Oh yes, even worlds away they could still poke fun at him for pretty much everything.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff