Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:47 am
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? S'vor
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25184071
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:04 am
DruidTigeress
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? S'vor
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25184071
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes

Approved!  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:45 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & gold ??? This gold was from Eveleth's first senior flight, where she took her rightful place as Weyrwoman. Had her maiden flight on this date: 3569.08.16. Is a general gold rider in the Weyr.
They'd be Ephia & gold Ariath
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: I've recently put in to have a gold character of mine transferred into the shop. I don't have the art yet, but figured I'd toss this out too if it's alright.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:39 pm
Kolina
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & gold ??? This gold was from Eveleth's first senior flight, where she took her rightful place as Weyrwoman. Had her maiden flight on this date: 3569.08.16. Is a general gold rider in the Weyr.
They'd be Ephia & gold Ariath
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: I've recently put in to have a gold character of mine transferred into the shop. I don't have the art yet, but figured I'd toss this out too if it's alright.

Approved!  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:47 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Masterhealer Veena
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: No dragons here
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yep!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:03 pm
demon_pachabel
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Masterhealer Veena
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: No dragons here
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yep!

Approved!  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:11 am
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & bronze Aveth
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Here! (image isn't working)
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yup!
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Absolutely!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:04 pm
tatterpixie
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & bronze Aveth
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Here! (image isn't working)
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yup!
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Absolutely!

Approved! Yay older bronze riders!  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 12:54 pm
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & ???; Weyrmates to Cheza and green Zurath (To be named K’vos & blue Slistalth)
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Slistalth
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes. (K’vos is very much a lady.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:05 pm
Prism Shine
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & ???; Weyrmates to Cheza and green Zurath (To be named K’vos & blue Slistalth)
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: Slistalth
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes. (K’vos is very much a lady.)

Approved!  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 am
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? ??? & bronze Rizoth 48. This bronze rider is a charmer, and his dragon definitely knows how to talk to the ladies. He caught quite a few golds in his time. Was a transfer from another Weyr but has found he enjoys his glamorous lifestyle. Was Caracath's mate for awhile and sired four clutches.
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: User Image

PLEASE NOTE: I am making this claim on behalf of Uta. Because I can. Merry dergmas.

I am also approving it. YEAH.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:48 am
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Sieston
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: N/A
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes <3
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? yes <3  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:59 am
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Lafemy
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art:
Do you understand, if accepted, you must make a character sheet within a month of getting adoption approval? Yes <3
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:01 am
Nilah44
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Sieston
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art: N/A
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? yes <3

HERP DERP. This is what y'all meant about "approving adoptables". SORRY FOR THE WAIT! Approved.

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:13 am
Thaliawen
I Choose You!

Which character do you want to adopt? Lafemy
If a dragonrider or wherhandler please show obtained art:
Do you understand your character-concept needs to match what you've agreed to adopt? Yes <3

Approved.

Adoptables

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces