Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
SECRET SANTA Puzzle Solved! TYPaladin Magnus Dawnguard ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

That Special Snowflake

Trash

11,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:42 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Priestess_Kelina
"I'd like to solve the puzzle.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard.

That's my guess."

Spins the Wheel of Fortune. xd

Typical Host Voice: YOU WON $1,000,000,000 (not really, though)!!! YOU GUESSED THE PUZZLE CORRECTLY!!!

Nice job!!! biggrin biggrin The real thing was, "I am Paladin Magnus Dawnguard", but you guessed me!

Happy holidays, everyone, and I hope you all enjoyed the gifts I got you!! It took a lot of Lake Kindred to save for everything lol, but at least I got to bring holiday cheer to you all!!!

Thank you for this awesome Christmas game - and thank you for the gifts you sent us!

Merry Christmas~  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:59 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Priestess_Kelina
"I'd like to solve the puzzle.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard.

That's my guess."

Spins the Wheel of Fortune. xd

Typical Host Voice: YOU WON $1,000,000,000 (not really, though)!!! YOU GUESSED THE PUZZLE CORRECTLY!!!

Nice job!!! biggrin biggrin The real thing was, "I am Paladin Magnus Dawnguard", but you guessed me!

Happy holidays, everyone, and I hope you all enjoyed the gifts I got you!! It took a lot of Lake Kindred to save for everything lol, but at least I got to bring holiday cheer to you all!!!

Yay! I actually guessed right! And don't worry about the dollars, I'll gladly accept 1,000,000,000 Gold. I never use Gaia Cash anyway. xd

((Just kidding. I'm not really expecting a prize. But I'll take it if it's offered. biggrin ))  

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:01 pm
Millsology
I got the letter "U"

Is Anon reading my mind? I've been wanting Cat Burglaress back in my invo since my ex-boyfriend hacked my account and sold all of my prized posessions. Thank you so much!!! crying

I'm no mindreader (or am I???). But damn, I'm sorry to hear he hacked you so bad! That's awful!! Is there anything you like in items? A friend gave me a ton of items a while back when she quit, but I don't use them anymore since they're not my style, and I'd love to give them to someone who'd use them!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:35 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Thank you, dear Sir Paladin~

For giving us an enthralling Secret Santa puzzle game this Christmas, and for your gracious gifts, as well. I cannot thank you enough -- (even if I couldn't crack your puzzle, myself!) Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas, with much merriment and delight! *hugs* BatChic

User Image

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:08 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Thank you so much Paladin for the gift. I hope you have a lovely Christmas.~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:19 pm
Splodges
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Aww you're welcome!! biggrin biggrin I'm having an awesome Christmas, and I got some really cool gifts!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRESENTS!!!!! emotion_hug I LOVE THE SCARF OH MY GOD!!!!!

As for the one who claims they leave a batlike shadow, I am guessing:
BatChic

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:26 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Splodges
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Aww you're welcome!! biggrin biggrin I'm having an awesome Christmas, and I got some really cool gifts!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRESENTS!!!!! emotion_hug I LOVE THE SCARF OH MY GOD!!!!!

BatChic

You're very welcome. ^.^ I'm glad you're having an awesome Christmas. My Christmas is pretty chill right now~ ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 am
Splodges
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Splodges
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

BatChic

You're very welcome. ^.^ I'm glad you're having an awesome Christmas. My Christmas is pretty chill right now~ ^.^

Yes, Sir Paladin~
I am the fae that sometimes leaves a batlike shadow. (but I'm sure that I leave an easier trail to follow to solve my riddle.xD) I'm glad to hear that you received some great gifts, after gifting so many in our guild anonymously. Happy Holidays!
*hugs* BatChic

BatChic

Alien Fairy

15,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100

Millsology

Liberal Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Millsology
I got the letter "U"

Is Anon reading my mind? I've been wanting Cat Burglaress back in my invo since my ex-boyfriend hacked my account and sold all of my prized posessions. Thank you so much!!! crying

I'm no mindreader (or am I???). But damn, I'm sorry to hear he hacked you so bad! That's awful!! Is there anything you like in items? A friend gave me a ton of items a while back when she quit, but I don't use them anymore since they're not my style, and I'd love to give them to someone who'd use them!
I think I'm good for now. We're totally grateful for your generosity. blaugh  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces