Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
DTI New Year!! (Contest Over, spend points now!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see a daily reward system?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Brobiotics
All I can think of for now is
Idea: art shop? maybe we can make tile backgrounds for our profiles and stuff?

lief_7

Could be interesting. Kind of an advertising thing of sorts? If you wanted you could set up an art shop for that(they go in the same thread as the TP shop and stuff)

Feedback: For the art shop, maybe it can be possible to do different colored sprites/Digimon for the artwork? It can be for an extra charge of course in case people would like to have different colored Digimon.

I'm Gonna count this as a separate idea, you would like the return of recolors?

In the past they were seperate shops that made the recolors (they could charge gold or whatever) We have been thinking about this one. It was outlawed because Digimon began to have variation that digivolved in different directions. With the way the guild was set up at the time it was easy to order an agumon and recolor him to black and then have a fake black agumon which is confusing to artists and people tried to take advantage.

We have some ideas on how to prevent this and bring back recolors but what are ya'lls ideas?

Feedback: For recoloring Digimon, we could continue to have people to post up a Digimon's line so that no one would falsely claim or have an artist assume that it is another Digimon (ex. Black Agumon)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:42 am
Hope the kind
Idea: Reinstate the Digimon Auction House. It would be nice to see how much gold you can get for a Digimon that you are unable to trade with.

Are you wanting to sell Digimon? Or are you wanting to buy them in an auction?

Selling DIgimon is a little iffy but we might be able to work something out.

Here are my qucik thoughts on it

-You offer up a Digimon
- We the crew offer a price
-The whole Digimon is then sold and removed from your inventory, every stage from Baby-mega ect.
- We will keep a list of purchased Digimon (Permanent so we know you sold it)
-We may then turn around and auction off any stage of it we would like. (once per digimon)
-so basically you sell it to us, we turn around and sell it back so we can make enough gold to keep the process going

Not sure if anyone else would be on board with this but I could see the potential. We sell great digimon, ya'll get gold for selling, everyone should profit.

Now if you just want to sell them without the other part i talked about that will be a bit harder since we don't have unlimited gold haha.

I'm not sure either side of that is what you meant but i just typed as ideas came to me.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 am
lief_7
Hope the kind
Idea: Reinstate the Digimon Auction House. It would be nice to see how much gold you can get for a Digimon that you are unable to trade with.

-You offer up a Digimon
-The whole Digimon is then sold and removed from your inventory, every stage from Baby-mega ect.
-We may then turn around and auction off any stage of it we would like. (once per digimon)
-so basically you sell it to us, we turn around and sell it back so we can make enough gold to keep the process going

Not sure if anyone else would be on board with this but I could see the potential. We sell great digimon, ya'll get gold for selling, everyone should profit.

Now if you just want to sell them without the other part i talked about that will be a bit harder since we don't have unlimited gold haha.

I'm not sure either side of that is what you meant but i just typed as ideas came to me.

Feedback: Is it possible to have other members of the guild (besides Crew) auction for the Digimon?
Say that I want to auction off my Digimon for the highest bidder. Anyone can participate. Anyone can try to buy it with gold, Digimon, items, some object that they have acquired. The one auctioning off the Digital Creature, item, and so on; would keep a tab or a summary of all the auction offers. By a certain time limit the auction will end and the winner announced. Then the individual will PM or contact them in order to begin a trade that the Crew can approve of.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:21 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

-You offer up a Digimon

Feedback: Is it possible to have other members of the guild (besides Crew) auction for the Digimon?
Say that I want to auction off my Digimon for the highest bidder. Anyone can participate. Anyone can try to buy it with gold, Digimon, items, some object that they have acquired. The one auctioning off the Digital Creature, item, and so on; would keep a tab or a summary of all the auction offers. By a certain time limit the auction will end and the winner announced. Then the individual will PM or contact them in order to begin a trade that the Crew can approve of.

I know this is really an idea thread but chances are that this particular idea while good and interesting probably won't end up being allowed since that would basically be people selling Digimon to each other and I don't think that is going to be allowed. Digimon have always come from the crew. Not that I hate the idea of selling Digimon but honestly that' not what the guild is about anyways.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 pm
This contest will go through January 31st, there is still time to earn points and get fabulous prizes. Remember you can comment on any of the ideas incl using anything i mentioned at any point in this thread to earn points. We want your feedback!! So come let us know!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:40 pm
Ethan gains 10 points for pmed contest idea  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:39 pm
Check in post:

We want to see how many active users/lurkers we have right now so come post in this thread to "Check in" and let us know you are still around, checking in will get you 10 points!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:51 pm
Checking in  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:25 pm
-Lurks-
Checking in~ oAo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:34 pm
UnHolyFudge
Checking in

X Kaos X

Points awarded!!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm
Checking In  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:57 pm
Hope the kind
Checking In

Points awarded  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:27 pm
lief_7

gaia_spoons Perhaps this may be too complicated a system on top of currently existing ones(I'm still learning them after all) or even farfetched but how possible would it be to exchange Digimon we have won and converting them into scan data to have a chance at it turning into another digimon. ʕowo;ʔ  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:49 pm
A Voided Bear
lief_7

gaia_spoons Perhaps this may be too complicated a system on top of currently existing ones(I'm still learning them after all) or even farfetched but how possible would it be to exchange Digimon we have won and converting them into scan data to have a chance at it turning into another digimon. ʕowo;ʔ

Hum that is an intriguing idea (also counting this as your check in haha) I would be interested to see other thoughts on it but the introduction of scan data could make it possible. I think i would think yes but there would have to be a downside. For example you only get 60% scan data or something so it takes multiple wins to get a new digimon. Also it would probably give you an egg like in the breeding shop (i feel like this would be another intereating idea, the ability to tama a digimon you just won from a contest)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:23 pm
A Voided Bear
lief_7

Feedback: My feedback on this would be...it depends on what Digimon you decide to convert to data. If it is an unrestricted Digimon then there could be a list to where what kind of Digimon you can generate. So I guess I'm trying to say is that it depends on its rarity. The rarer the Digimon you decide to convert to data then you have a higher chance of getting an equally rare Digimon.

lief_7

Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces