• Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:36 pm
delasislas
Ryoaka
delasislas
Watermeat isn't even worth it.
You are looking at kins to buy? You want syca killer?
Also, free rigs are my favorite.

It drops a rig that has the Watermeat in it, but I can't win against it so I just run. It also doesn't look like the thing does to well against a tree so I'm not sure why so many people want it so bad.
Yes but not sure when I should buy, as the last time I bought one from the marketplace the price whent down soon after.... I don't really hunt trees, I just want to make sure the kin I want to get will be strong enough to help me hunt for treasure. xd
I like getting some of the rigs, most of the others I give away to dumpster dive and a few of them I just trash.

.... PSST.... How can a mysterious benefactor help out if you don't say jack squat.....

Oh, well the 3 kin I'm wanting to get are Carnelion, Dasher and the regular Cria. And for some reason when I go looking in the marketplace to buy something the prices go up..... confused  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Ryoaka
delasislas
Ryoaka
delasislas
Watermeat isn't even worth it.
You are looking at kins to buy? You want syca killer?
Also, free rigs are my favorite.

It drops a rig that has the Watermeat in it, but I can't win against it so I just run. It also doesn't look like the thing does to well against a tree so I'm not sure why so many people want it so bad.
Yes but not sure when I should buy, as the last time I bought one from the marketplace the price whent down soon after.... I don't really hunt trees, I just want to make sure the kin I want to get will be strong enough to help me hunt for treasure. xd
I like getting some of the rigs, most of the others I give away to dumpster dive and a few of them I just trash.

.... PSST.... How can a mysterious benefactor help out if you don't say jack squat.....

Oh, well the 3 kin I'm wanting to get are Carnelion, Dasher and the regular Cria. And for some reason when I go looking in the marketplace to buy something the prices go up..... confused

Any luck getting kins?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Ryoaka

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:26 pm
delasislas
Any luck getting kins?

Oh yes! A very kind person gifted me a Carnelion. heart
And I managed to get a Bubblegum Cria, though I still want the original one too. 3nodding

I had to wait until I finished getting the 3 mice to level 10 before I could play with them, but I've done that and now I'm working on Bubblegum Cria and Carnelion. They are both level 5 and Carnelion is so much fun to play with. xd

I really wanted to post about being gifted the Carnelion the day I got it, but things kept coming up and making me forget. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:54 pm
Ryoaka
delasislas
Any luck getting kins?

Oh yes! A very kind person gifted me a Carnelion. heart
And I managed to get a Bubblegum Cria, though I still want the original one too. 3nodding

I had to wait until I finished getting the 3 mice to level 10 before I could play with them, but I've done that and now I'm working on Bubblegum Cria and Carnelion. They are both level 5 and Carnelion is so much fun to play with. xd

I really wanted to post about being gifted the Carnelion the day I got it, but things kept coming up and making me forget. sweatdrop

THAT'S GREAT! Hope they work out.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:20 pm
delasislas

Thanks. I'm sure they will but Bubblegum Cria's low accuracy is taking the fun out of playing with it....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:40 pm
Ryoaka
delasislas

Thanks. I'm sure they will but Bubblegum Cria's low accuracy is taking the fun out of playing with it....
I remember leveling my Sakura, it too a lot of work.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:05 pm
delasislas
Ryoaka
delasislas

Hopefully its evolutions will have better accuracy and will be more fun. smile Though with my luck it will stay they same... I should do some research and find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:57 am
Ryoaka
delasislas
Ryoaka
delasislas

Hopefully its evolutions will have better accuracy and will be more fun. smile Though with my luck it will stay they same... I should do some research and find out.

If I'm remembering my reading correctly, the 'invisible' stats like accuracy are said to be quite close across the board, actually, and that's why they're not listed.
So, unfortunately, it'd just be bad luck causing your misses, if that is, indeed, the case. ;w;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
If I'm remembering my reading correctly, the 'invisible' stats like accuracy are said to be quite close across the board, actually, and that's why they're not listed.
So, unfortunately, it'd just be bad luck causing your misses, if that is, indeed, the case. ;w;

That was before the amulet update. Now all the kin have an accuracy stat and Bubblegum Cria's is at 75%. The rest that I use have 90% accuracy. I've also been told by Sakura Pegacorn Puff owners that its accuracy is at 99%. neutral

It was bad enough when the whole thing was just random, but to give a kin only 75% accuracy is just mean. stare Though it could have been worse.....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:17 pm
Ryoaka
Queen Spazzy

That was before the amulet update. Now all the kin have an accuracy stat and Bubblegum Cria's is at 75%. The rest that I use have 90% accuracy. I've also been told by Sakura Pegacorn Puff owners that its accuracy is at 99%. neutral

It was bad enough when the whole thing was just random, but to give a kin only 75% accuracy is just mean. stare Though it could have been worse.....

Hm, it's strange they would do that, actually, when staff have been quoted on saying that no kin's accuracy was below 80%.
Must be why I felt I was having trouble hitting as often as usual with my Oatsey, how very rude of them to up and CHANGE accuracies like that, I mean, really...
I hate that stupid pink fluff, it's like the bane of my existence, everybody and their friggin' brother has or wants one, and I just. don't. care. about the damn thing.
I mean, I'll try to get one in zen eventually, sure, but I can't be bothered to buy one.
Would rather have one of the adorable foxes, instead, I find them much cuter.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:45 pm
Queen Spazzy
Hm, it's strange they would do that, actually, when staff have been quoted on saying that no kin's accuracy was below 80%.
Must be why I felt I was having trouble hitting as often as usual with my Oatsey, how very rude of them to up and CHANGE accuracies like that, I mean, really...
I hate that stupid pink fluff, it's like the bane of my existence, everybody and their friggin' brother has or wants one, and I just. don't. care. about the damn thing.
I mean, I'll try to get one in zen eventually, sure, but I can't be bothered to buy one.

At least my research says that once Bubblegum Cria evolves its accuracy goes up to 90%. I just have to put up with all the misses that drain my health potions until then. Or I could resort to using level up potions on it.... I'd hate to take that route though...

I too am not about to buy a Sakura Puff. I just raid Zen Gardens every so often in hopes of getting it and the fox.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:19 pm
Ryoaka
Queen Spazzy

At least my research says that once Bubblegum Cria evolves its accuracy goes up to 90%. I just have to put up with all the misses that drain my health potions until then. Or I could resort to using level up potions on it.... I'd hate to take that route though...

I too am not about to buy a Sakura Puff. I just raid Zen Gardens every so often in hopes of getting it and the fox.

Hey, don't dig on the fluff. It took a lot of effort and saving, but I bought mine.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:55 pm
delasislas
Hey, don't dig on the fluff. It took a lot of effort and saving, but I bought mine.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have one, I just don't have the patients to save up enough gold to get one. I am willing to rampage through Zen Temple (turns out Zen Gardens isn't the areas name sweatdrop   ) in hopes of winning one while leveling up some of my other kin though. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:19 am
Ryoaka
delasislas

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have one, I just don't have the patients to save up enough gold to get one. I am willing to rampage through Zen Temple (turns out Zen Gardens isn't the areas name sweatdrop   ) in hopes of winning one while leveling up some of my other kin though. xd

I think I saved up 500b for mine.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:40 am
delasislas

I think I'll just stick with Oats. cat_razz
He fits my needs (and budget) better than the Pretentious Pink Fluff.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff