stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:30 am
Mutant/Hyperhybrid Slot Please!

Entry Line: stormflower || Mutant Hippo'angenicorn ||
Quote:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Mutant Hippo'angenicorn
Body Build: regular with 4 claws if possible otherwise just the 2in front is fine ^__^ (NO BEAK)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Mock-Breeding Agreement
WIP Needed? I would like a few yes, but a lot is cc

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Base I would like to be Whiteish with a hint of shiny pale pink if doable that fades to purple. Markings similar to dad CC on placement and color(s) used and abundance
Face: Going off the body colors with similar marking to mom's faacial marking, maybe only on one side and possibly different style wing marking? Color cc Eyes I would like to have very pale grey with black similar to dad's
Mane: Ok here is where it may get tricky. LOVE splicing and I would love to have Long hair with some curl or totally curled or even the long style of the weaved style? Might be cool! Would also like some stray fly aways and/or braid here and there as well if possible. Color-Purple fading to black towards the end with pale red/pinkish highlights. Also to incorporate the hippo blood a bit maybe a few stray large feathers cc
Tail: Tail more cc, love the lower ringlet and the weaved there too with again a few stray fly aways maybe a feather or two. Whatever you think looks best. Color-same as mane with more or less red cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal if hooves at all
Reference Image(s): Just have the parents to go off of mom uncert No cloak wingless and Dad Markings
-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): color cc The Karkdann style seems interesting but would like it smaller if possible(just a smidge) otherwise cc
Wings: Tri-wing like dad if possible if not then one half angeni style wings up and any but the original wind wings folded, wing color and styles used cc and ear wings cc and ankle wings up to you. I would like some wings or all to be transparent like mom
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: You are awesome!! <3 For things that may not work Im more then willing to work together and compromise on her to get her 'just right' *oven ding sfx*

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Use whatever you feel best to get a good aesthetic quality between the two. If there is something that can be used to mimic the armor that mom has as well as spikes in the hair or around her body please go for it. Im game for any and all jewelry you see fit. Love splicing so have fun and I just don’t want her clutered. Im not sure what all items are available now for unedited ponies it seems I see something new every day with unedited pones and I love it lol Also same for a cape clasp/necklace from the clasp(having a small cape itself if there is an option is up to you) (moon/star related would work) Also love the beads that can hang around like a tabard and such of which Id love if the would glow like mom has colors cc
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: Family members as posted above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design mock-baby

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:59 am

Entry Line: Alanna the Pirate QUeen || Mutant-Angeni-Ceyrnei ||
Quote:

Soquili Species: Pawed Bear Mutant / Angeni / Cerynei
Body Build: Warhorse - Leg Down if possible with war-build
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want him to have a pale body, like bleached bone, and a variety of inuit-style patterns and designs on his body. Please bare in mind that the pet ref I made is just my really really poor attempt at coloring. I am not an artist. Please don't feel like you even have to remotely follow my actual design... it was just for you to see vaguely what I was thinking and what colors I was imagining. You are welcome to add and take away colors and designs as you wish.
Face: Stock warhorse expression, same style of markings and colors as body (see ref). Bright blue eyes, other details CC.
Mane: This will be a splice of three styles if possible... the "Knots w/ Fringe" mane, using the "Long Braid" fringe for the forehead, and then the "Weaved" style along the sides of the knots.
Tail: Cerynei -- Moose tail -- color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws - black claws. If -any- of the fetlocks are compatible with the bear paws, use them--> the furrier the better!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Cerynei-- Bull-moose horns - natural colors ((Not in ref cause I suck at drawing horns ))
Wings: Angeni style 2 - see ref image above
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: No head or ankle wings

Trading Post Items: Sharktooth leg item, arrowhead necklace, sharktooth & single feather earring
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A -- CC all colors

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not Full Angeni

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Moxxiie || Pixie

Quote:

Soquili Species: Pixie
Body Build: leg up
Concept Origin: plushie
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: CC, use splice magic with ringlets and warriors braid mane (the front part). (I prefer the full sized version of the ringlets rather than the usdia version)
Tail: CC, use splice magic (can do some ringlets, but doesn't have to be all)
Hooves/Fetlocks: longer unedit fetlocks if possible on leg up. if not possible on the leg up, normal is fine.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Wings: Pixie wings, head and butt, colored like ref
Other Notes: no antennae

Trading Post Items: cc alt version
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: self made cyo plushie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:45 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line:
dolphingurl || Regular
Quote:
Username of owner(s): dolphingurl
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same (or similiar) as what it is currently.
Face: Same (or similiar) as what it is currently.
Mane: I would like some splicing to make her have long curly or flowy hair more like her mother.
Tail: I would like some splicing to make her have long curly or flowy tail more like her mother as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: A bit fluffier/longer.
Reference Image(s): Mother

Other Notes: Recustom

Trading Post Items: A different silver necklace, something more delicate like her mom's. Blue flowers in her mane and tail.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mother

dolphingurl
Crew

Devoted Streaker

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: belloblossom || Kirin ||
Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: Kirin
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original (Parent to Existing Soq)
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors from a flaxen liver chestnut horse looking "natural" with the exception of the markings coming up her front left leg (the one shows the shoulder to the viewer) and her right back leg. In these legs and up the shoulder are dark blue roses. CC if she has more markings elsewhere.
Face: Following her natural coat. She has "eye makeup" that is the same dark blue as her rose markings on her upper eyelids. CC whether she has more rose markings on her face. Her eyebrows are the same color as her mane, her inner ears and eyes are the same color as her rose markings.
Mane: Spliced mane; I want her to look elegant and proper with a long wavy mane. One or two braids from her daughter's braided hair style would be great. Color is based from the flaxen liver chestnut colors.
Tail: Kirin tail, based from flaxen liver chestnut colors. CC if rose markings are present.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Kirin hooves and fetlocks, based off of natural flaxen liver chestnut, with the exception of her hooves, which are the same blue color as her rose markings.
Reference Image(s): Flaxen Liver Chestnut 1 FLC 2 Rose Marking Color Daughter Son Grandson

Horn(s): Style 2, gold horn
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: The color of her main coat, no rose marking on her scales.
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC, elegant look, maybe flowers in her mane? Nothing that obscures her markings (blankets, carousel, etc)
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Divena || Mer Twins ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Mer
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Would be loved but not needed

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: I would like the round ruffled fins, see refs for more details
Face: CC
Mane: Braid for the style
Tail: Not sure if this goes here or in body, but round ruffled fins, please
Hooves/Fetlocks: Would like the fetlocks, details and colors cc
Reference Image(s): I would like one to be based off of this fish, and the other based off this fish, most of the details are cc.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: Round ruffled fins, see ref for details
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: I’d like them to be a pure mer, so any other details that suits with that and looks nice would be wonderful ^_^ I’ll leave it up to your discretion

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Clamshell necklace in complementary colors, I’ll leave it up to your discretion
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Divena & Divenasmom
Breed: Beta
Temper: TBD
Mate: NA.
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: na

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:35 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Kyjoto || Angeni/unicorn twins || CC
Quote:

Soquili Species: Angeni/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Grulla, Tobiano, Dapple , CC
Face: Bright eyes! Unicorn horn, Pink nose, CC
Mane: Whatever looks best?! I DON'T KNOW. halp
Tail: Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Unicorn/cloven hooves, long fetlocks (maybe, I don't know)
Reference Image(s): These are just some general ideas. I'd leave it totally up to you to make them beautiful.
Body Pink noseDapples
Other: One would be more of a grey/blue the second would be a dun/red. I want them to look exactly the same except the color. Just throw an overlay and I'm good lol.

Horn(s): Unicorn
Wings: CC Angeni wings (just one set plz)
Other Notes: Would like Unicorn tail

Trading Post Items: maybe a necklace? CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not full angeni, so no domain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:06 pm
Entry Line: Thalea || Mutant ||
Quote:
User Image
Soquili Species: Mutant Hyper-hybrid
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See plush <3
Face: See Plush <3
Mane: I would love CC splicing in combination of the style of the plush
Tail: I would love CC splicing in combination of the style of the plush
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Plush | Wingless Plush Image

Horn(s): See plush CC
Wings: See plush – angeni and flutter CC
Fins: See plush CC
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: I think the plushie has a combination of all these breeds, it would be amazing if she continued to have those traits, but do what ever you think looks best!
uni, kelpi, flutter, angeni, hippo

Trading Post Items: CC splicing of items, maybe something moonish?

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:21 pm
Open Slots Please!
Entry Line: Artymus || Kirin ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Kirin
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, with "poison"-esque markings in #9cddf1 and #98bafd
Face: eye color: #ff13e2, eyebrows: #98bafd, inner ear: #ffc3e1, "poison"-esque markings to extend to outside of face
Mane: Style and color CC
Tail: Style and color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock, CC
Reference Image(s): Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Style 1
Wings: N/A
Scales: A mix of #633f88, #ff93be, and #95457c Placement/use is CC. If they don't mesh well, feel free to pick other colors.
Other Notes: -Go nuts. Play around and have fun with it. You don't even need to stick totally to the form. I just love the colors and patterns on my ref dragon (Her name is Paeve).

Trading Post Items: If you'd like to tinker around, I don't mind.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Entry Line: Sabin Duvert & Kamiki || Mutant Hyper-hybrid||

Going for another shot at a recustom here smile

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Sabin Duvert & Kamiki
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Descent Uncert

Edit Category: Unedited [the original is edited obv, but I think could be done really nicely with unedited templates]
Soquili Species: - She is a mutant angenicorn/kalona (since she's a mutant, with a few other breed features to match template equivalents)
WIP Needed? I'd love one if possible

NOTES
Descent was originally a sirenz-custom of a cosplay of the Gaia Item "Fausto's Bottle" that didn't exacty hit the mark.
I still have the custom form saved:
here
(where I had requiested the legs to fade to reddish in the back/darker blue in the front) - which could also be chocked up to lighting effects from the swirly stuff around her feet (which weren't supposed to be booties but rather energy around her hooves ^^; )

This was my original mock-up sketch (meant to be super rough concept sketch) for the soquili Descent idea - also included the fading on the legs, and smoke coming out of the bottle

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Pearly blue/purple that fades to darker bluey-purple on the front feet/reddish on the back feet. (see concept sketch - if that's possible - maybe chok it up to lighting from the smoke/fiery effects?)

Face:
her Right eye is red - ideally with a red sclera and/or glowy like the original mockup I did
her left eye is Blue

Mane: Splice please!
I really dig the Mer curly manes, Mer medium mane & the mer long manes [male or female original templates]

Tail: Splice plese!
I really dig the mer curly manes, Mer medium mane, and maybe the end part of the female mer long mane for the end part of Descen'ts tail
[male or female original templates]

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Whatever you can CC to interpret smoke or energy around the fetlocks - my thoughts are the tiki mask necklace's mist (upside down) and/or the angeni hoof-wings (assuming that the quilin whispies aren't allowed on full sized soquili still) , but if you come up with a different solution, you're welcome to it!
[it was always supposed to be energy around the feet, not like booties]
- color them to look glowy/like fire or clouds
I really dig the original kirin hoof/fetlocks if possible

Reference Image(s):
Fausto's Bottle REFS:
This was my original mock-up sketch for the soquili Descent idea - also included the fading on the legs, and smoke coming out of hte bottle

Back - http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/descent back.png
Front - http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/descent front.png
"Good" stage: http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/fausto good 2.png
[the original custom was a "middle" stage - caught in the 'descent' halfway between good and evil]

Horn(s):
Whatever template you can pull from to best match a long-thin silvery spike-horn like This - stretch something? A suti spike? CC

Wings:
Front wing: Angeni Style 2 topwing
Back wing: Kalona Style 3 (use the front wing and flip it to give the same "spread" appearnce of the soquili" )

Trading Post Items:

• For the chains: mix the tabard chains/beads, and the chains from the hair sticks + the stars from the hair sticks and/or sea stars smile
  • For the fausto's bottle - My idea is to use the latnern shop item as a base & do some pretty color /masking work (Take off the stick and all the cord/tassles, take off the Chinese character, and make the cork from the wraps of the peace pipe) - maybe make the bottle part a little transparent so it looks like it's containing the smoke.
    You can use the tiki mask necklace's smoke for the smoke coming out of the bottle smile [see below for bottle ref]

This was the original ref for the bottle: Fausto's Bottle

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:03 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Mewsings of An Angel || Ulun'suti || Solo Custom

THE BELOW IS VERY CC! IF YOU FEEL LIKE CHANGING SOMETHING, PLEASE DO!
Only request is that she be pure-blooded Suti (as in the necessary traits to be considered one)
And that she be FAFNIR! <3

Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Commercial - GaiaOnline - Fafnir
WIP Needed? No, unless you have some ideas of changing things and would like to share.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A mixture of purple and blue. See references. I would love the new tilted head pose if possible, and the raised leg (back, front or both) if it's possible.
Face: Eyes are a bright glowing blue. See References.
Mane: CC. Something wispy or a mix of wisp and regal. If it doesn't look right, maybe bald?
Tail: Same coloration as body, with the under-part of the tail the same blue. Spikes and Tail Blade are the same blue. See References
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): [ #1 ] [ #2 ] [ #3 ] [ #4 ] [ #5 ] [ #6 ] [ #7 ]

Horn(s): A mixture of the Branched and Scaled horns if possible, if not, Branched. See Reference for colors.
Wings: Scaled, Spread-style. See Reference for colors.
Scales: Scaled Back and Belly Scales
Other Notes: Also include: Leg Spurs, Raptor Claws (back legs only), Jawline/Big Mouth

Trading Post Items: CC. I was thinking a regal theme, maybe some bright sparkles dangling all over, hanging in her horns - think a dragon and her hoard of lovely treasures she wants to show off.

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Tygress Dream || cursed skinwalker ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Cursed Owlwalker, originally half-uni
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? not needed, but I do like to see if there's something you'd like to run by me.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: slate blue with touches of purple with blue tiger stripes, can be any shades even gradients. Though I do include color suggestions here, I'm really open to a lot of her being CC so long as it seems a reasonable result child of their parents and works with the kestrel colors of her pelt. Sister to Hazalinia and Liliana. Their mother is blue/silver much like Haz but paler blues with less striping. Their father is red/black/silver ((don't yet exist as Soquili))
Face: Red eyes (these are important because she gets the red eyes from their father), scarred and partially blinded in one eye from fight with Haz, the scar forms a jagged crescent mimicking the "moongazer" marking seen on both sisters
Mane: CC
Tail: CC, can be uni tail or regular
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC if uni or regular
Reference Image(s): Hazalinia, Liliana

Horn(s): CC if she has one
Pelt: Owlwalker, based on a kestrel, colors somewhere between natural and Krystal's base colors
Other Notes: I would like an unpelted version if possible but fine if you don't do them. Refs: Kestrel 1, Kestrel 2, kestrel 3

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

if needed skinwalker personality/history under spoiler
~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: half-uni
Pelt Species: owl

Personality (required): Superior, Krystal has always been made to feel she was the special one, the first of Calandra and Bret's children to show strongly their unicorn ancestry. She's also highly jealous of anyone claiming what she feels is her's by right. As things slowly fall apart she begins to grow more and more paranoid that everyone is against her trying to deny her what is her's. She blames Hazalinia for everything.

Background (required): ((note all of these characters are OCs of mine and thus far only Hazalinia and her twin Liliana have been acquired as Soquili.)) Krystal is one of the elder sisters of Hazalinia Moongazer. Krystal was their mother's favored daughter being one of only 2 to inherit traits from the unicorn grandparents on each side. Problems arose from the fact that its Haz's twin that shares the gift. Mostly an appearance thing, but they train in practical healing feeling that would make the best use of even the smallest touch of latent talent. As Liliana began to train with mother and elder sister, Krystal tried to claim more and more of Liliana's time, always while looking down on Hazalinia. Adding to the conflict is Krystal's jealousy that Hazalinia bears the family Moongazer marking and Krystal -- special though she is -- does not.

The tension between the sisters culminated in a physical battle where an unlucky hit scared and partially blinded Krystal. It is because of this battle and Haz's refusal to apologize for the injury, that Hazalinia was banished from the family home. With Haz gone Krystal hoped for things to improve but despite the best efforts of Calandra and Liliana, her eye took time healing and the resulting scar taking a crescent shape seemed to mock her every time she saw her reflection. Krystal withdrew from the family feeling less and less like the favored daughter and more and more like she too had been outcast. No matter what was said or done to try to reasure her, Krystal felt the rest of the family was against her. Her paranoia grew until finally she fled from the family's home and her personal demons. Krystal's goal became trying to find Hazalinia to what purpose she was not sure until she her path crossed that of a strange human. Her dreams became haunted and her awakened to a new purpose, Vengence. There's no telling when exactly Krystal was cursed but she never did knowingly encounter the human past that first meetings.
Plot ideas (required): Hunting down Hazalinia, her family and any close to them. Krystal can not allow her sister to have any happiness. It is all Haz's fault that Krystal too was estranged from the family. She'll work to make the lives of any linked to the Dragonmoon family a living hell. With Hazalinia lifemated to Blade a mother and grandmother, the time seems ripe for big sister to make her entrance.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Entry Line: Kivras || Mutant || Solo

Quote:
Soquili Species: - Mutant Tri/Quad-Wing Kalona'suti'geni
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult!
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please. Would like to see lines before coloring ^-^

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd love his base to be either white or black. Everything else is up to you!
Face: CC; I'd love the snarly mouth with saber-fangs or the fangs usually found on Bearwalkers, with the eyes of the Kalona male. Eyes a pretty light (Glowing?) blue. I'd like his ear to be spliced from the fox-walker template or the wolf-walker. Angeni ear-wings, if you can manage them!
Mane: CC! I'd love it to be thick, wild, and somewhat long with braids. Basically CC-mix The templates! thinking something like Shadeclaw's.
Tail: The long, fluffy tail. I think it's the fox-tail?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline Paws, both legs down. Raptor claws on both front and back legs. I'd love for his paws to have the angeni fetlocks and the wing-wisps!
Reference Image(s):
INSPO TIME!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image <--My character!)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
(^Potential Father of^)(^Potential Mate Of^)

Horn(s): Kalona Backswept + 'Suti Smooth horns
Wings:
Top Wings; Kalona Wing Style 3; Tattered Feathers.
Middle Wings; Angeni Wing Style 3; Your discretion on which one looks best!
Bottom Wings; 'Suti Wing Style Frilled (Downturned)
Extra Wing; If you can fit in a 4th pair of wings, There's a set going around that are kind of a kalona/angeni splice? idk but the option is there if you wanna play around :>
(Or, really, have fun there. Just Kalona, Angeni, and 'Suti wings.)

Trading Post Items: Yes please! Bones and feathers and teeth and roses loved!
Custom Items:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:41 pm

Username of owner(s): tefla
Breed: Mutant Pawed Angeni
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: I know what I want but not how to put it into words.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:43 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: In Good Faith || Angeni-Gryph || Twins
Quote:
CONCEPT

Instead of a full form, I'm interested in doing twin sisters to my Grant. Not exactly like him, but the same style of markings, hair (windblown), physical templates, etc. but their (sister's) eyes be ice-white. Everything else CC, based on Grant~ (which you also did! heart )

User Image

ITEMS

To differentiate them, I'd them them each to have an item.
Twin 1: Arm Band (plain) (spliced to just include the bottom lip of the band, colored shiny silver, so that it appears similar to his sister's item (below).)
Twin 2: ONE double band on the front, left leg (spliced to remove the larger band, making it effectually a single band, shiny silver.)

CERT INFORMATION

TWIN 1
Name: Grace
Owner: In Good Faith
Temper: Remove from cert please.
Cert Colors: CC
Cert Accessories: Feathers (matching her own)

TWIN 2
Name: Gloria
Owner: In Good Faith
Temper: Remove from cert please.
Cert Colors: CC
Cert Accessories: Feathers (matching her own)

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff