Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's February Festival of Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 pm
Entry Tag: (LydaLynn | Mutant Light Ulun'suti/Angeni/Unicorn Hyperhybrid | Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Light Ulun'suti/Angeni/Unicorn Hyperhybrid
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? I don't need one, I don't mind one.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want the fractal light patterning per the references, Colors per this reference.
Face: Eyes should be a startling electric blue - variant bowed head - wise/peaceful expression.
Mane: Full lion style mane, all huge and fluffy and made of light as per the fractal references.
Tail: Lion tail, long and tuffed and fractal.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant lion paws, fetlocks CC - if it's possible to move one of the back legs so it looks more like he's walking, that would be awesome! ((ex: H1, H2, H3, L1, L2, L3.))
Reference Image(s): Colors, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, other fractal examples

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC - possibly the 'Suti branched or looped horns.
Wings: Custom Fractal Wings - there's a lot of references out there, feel free to google and CC - here are some examples that I like. Double wings per Angeni if it looks good, but CC on that, I'd rather have one really amazing set of wings than something that looks cluttered.
Fins: n/a
Scales: none
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Fluff - all kinds of fluff, edited feline ears, and generally just . . . lion made of light.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: n/a.
Custom Items: Fractal peacock - at normal peacock size - CC color
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- General Note --
Have fun! You like colors and patterns and feathers and windblown hair and so I thought I'd try this fractal idea I've had . . . just make something you enjoy - this is more concept than any specific image in my head so feel free to play around. I absolutely trust your artistic sense. ((If this is too much and you're having issues with your arm, I'm okay dropping the Angeni portion of the hyperhybrid and going without wings.))

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

-- Tag Specifics --
Name of horse: Areli
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: OC
Temper: Noble
Mate: ~
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

-- Familiar --
Name: Mattan
Owner: LydaLynn
Breed: Peacondor
Temper: Helpful
References: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
On its own tag, or a soq's, both?: Familiar version of fractal peacock on Areli

Accessory colors: CC
Tag colors: CC  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:21 pm
Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Regular | Mod/Heavy?| Solo Custom

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: #c77158 with markings in #562b45 (See Ref) -- However markings are partially CC and feel free to change/add anything you see fit.
Face: Maybe a stripe across her eyes in her marking color? Not on ref but if it looks good.
Eye Color: #e3c001
Mane: Color: #2d2a35 -- But CC though if you think another color would work better.
Style: A massive updo with a second bun on top of the majority of her hair. a few loose strands around her face, with heavy curls sitting under the bulk of her hair. (See Ref)
Tail: Color: Same as Mane
Style: Long with slight curl to it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock. CC Hoof Color
Reference Image(s):
Sister to Mameha Otome's Guedes.
My Ref (using Mameha Ref Lines)
Hair/marking inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A (The Horns in the ref is a headdress)
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
- A ram horn headress with bone fragments hanging down.
- Cloth and leather collar with beads and skull accessories (CC color of cloth/beads, See Refs).
- Bone, leather and bead bracelets. Both bracelets on near front leg are bone. The upper one is a set of bones tied together. (See Ref)
- Skull and bird feathers sitting at the base of her spine on top of her tail. Feathers around the skull should be Glossy Ibis feathers (See Ref)
- Feel free to add things should you see fit to do so that fit her theme. Please no nose rings or lip piercings though.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See my ref for placement of items and Hair/Marking Ref for headdress, bone bracelet ref, and skull and feather ref.
Skull Ref for Collar
Should dangle just under the skull on her collar and off her back leg
Ibis Feathers 1
Ibis Feathers 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deidre
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Voodoo
Temper: Spirited
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): Bone's instead of feathers CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission Here.  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Nashawryn

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:27 pm
Entry Tag: (Nashawryn | Hippogryph | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? cc

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue with red-gold markings based from ref pic below.
Face: Gold eyes, cc everything else
Mane: Really long curly mane that touchs or drags on ground, with cockatoo feathers at the top cc color
Tail: Display Peacock tail full, blue with gold edging
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feathered fetlock from draft, with feathers from hippogryph fetlocks mixed in, cc it?
Reference Image(s): Colors and body marks

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
-Gold necklace with a teardrop pendant with sapphire and diamonds
-Gold and sapphire hair clip with forehead gem
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace Hairpin

--Tag Specifics-
Name of horse: Lady Blodeuyn Llewella
Owner: Nashawryn
Breed: Hippogryph
Temper:
Tag feather color(s): Blue and gold  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:31 pm
Entry Tag: (Pollack | Angeni-corn | Mod-heavy | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Quote:

Edit Category: - Mod to heavy??
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular. I would like the angeni fuzzy belly and fetlocks though please!
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Would like one, yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a cream white base. On her belly and legs it should fade to a tyrant purple, then to a grape purple near her hooves. All over this purple fade should be little stars and swirls. On her butt I would really like three stars in almost a cutie mark fashion. In the center of her chest should be a black heart that looks to be dripping deep purple goop/shadows. Around the back of the heart folding over almost to cover the heart are muted purple/blue angel wings.
Face: eye color: A hot pink
Eyebrows: CC. Something to match her mane
Inner ear: Grape purple
Face markings: She has a sort of swirly design on her cheeks and on her lower lip. Inside is the same tyrant-grape purple fade with stars as her legs. On her forehead there is a gold crescent moon. I would really love if she had like some purple eye shadow over her eyes to make them pop more.
Mane: I want the top to be a kind loose mop of curls. Parted in the middle of her forehead with curly bangs framing her face. About mid-way down it should start to be in a large loose braid. Her hair will be white at the top, then a yellowish cream, then a dull pink, finally to a light purple. There should be little sparkles in her hair with the pink and purple parts.
Tail: Male unicorn tail please with it coming over her front legs instead of between. Her base coat cream white at the top then as it gets closer to the bottom it should fade into a coral pink with the hair at the end being a light purple like her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Deep grape purple with yellow stars and swirls. Hooves should be a tyrant purple with a gold band on the bottom.
Reference Image(s): Main ref
Plushie she was based off of
Her twin brother. (Belongs to me)
Venus' sister Tsaphiel
Venus' father Lassuarium
Permission to use Lass and Tsizzy for reference.
Wings: Angeni wings style 1. The base top should be a yellowish cream that goes to a coral pink and then finally light purple. Stars should be at the tips. If you can perhaps could they be resized to be smaller?
Other Notes: I do not want the angeni headwings or hoof wings on her please! C:

Trading Post Items: Face: Beach nath. Silver fading to black.
Custom Items: Face: She has a pair of gold thick rimmed square glasses. I would love if there was a little chain with a star trinket hanging off one of the sides of the glasses.
Hair: Moon and stars hair sticks. Gold in color please! Where her braid ties together perhaps she could have a gold cuff that has some sort of lunar design on it? CC up to you!
Tail: On her tail I would love four three pronged cuffs eveningly spread down her tail.
Wings: Little moon and star trinkets should hang from her wings.

Reference Image(s) for Items:
See main ref please!
— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Galaxies

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:31 pm
Entry Tag: (Tara de Draiocht | Mutant Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom

User Image
Soquili Species: Hippogryph (no feathers; just claws) / 4 clawed feet
Body Build: reg / all four legs down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Myself/plushie/OC sherlock holmes based on 221B
WIP Needed? Yes please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lock Baker
Owner: Tara de Draiocht
Breed: OC Sherlock based on 221B
Temper: Penetrating
Lifemate: Jonna Baker
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: Dark Purple (like shirt)
Tag feather color(s): Bones; Matches skull colouring

Hair: Curly Mane, but a little bit longer on the neck. And the tail a little bit longer (NOT a lot though please) PERMISSION

Reference Image(s):

Face: Expression is serious and eyebrow raised "holier than though"
Trading Post Items:- Tabard: Cloth
Custom Items:
- Human skull (placement on reference)
- Ali Miller Home Sweet Home Teacup & Saucer CC on placement
- Pink Cellphone / iphone

Reference Image(s) for Items: see background image.

Attempts;

1. Feb 2014 (more below)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:32 pm
Entry Tag: (Jinx Creed | CC | CC | Solo)

Username of owner(s): Jinx Creed
Breed: CC
Level of Edits: CC

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: I have 3 possible customs that I will let you choose from if i win a slot, all of them fit in this category. I want them all, so i will let you decide which one you would enjoy doing more.

Pawed mutant- Cheshire Cat from American Mcgee's Alice
Mutant/ possible hyperhybrid- Toruk (similar to the Ikran you did for me)
Pure Skinwalker- Wolf Link from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

i do have the forms for each of these filled out

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

Jinx Creed

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:06 pm
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Mutant Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue and swirly.
Face: Amber eyes. Dark eyebrows and lighter inner ear. A slightly more serious Ulun'suti mouth and jawline. Custom cheek frill to shape the jaw more like a Ridgeback's, maybe?
Mane: A row of blade-like spikes that run down his entire spine. Dark blue and shimmery.
Tail: Ulun'suti tail. The spikes from his mane continue down his tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ulun'suti hooves. Raptor claws and leg spurs.
Reference Image:
User Image

Horns: None
Wings: Custom Ridgeback wings, if possible. If not, spread style wings with edits to make them look more Ridgeback-y.
Fins: None
Scales: Custom back scales that look smoother and more pebbly than the standard ones. Standard belly scales.
Pelt: None
Other Notes: I would like wingless and unaccessorized versions.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Mostly CC custom armor. The only specific request I have is a helmet that mimics the Ridgeback profile. Maybe armor pieces for body spikes and to mimic clawed feet?
Reference Images for Items: See previous image for Ridgeback style.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Fire  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:12 pm
Entry Tag: (Amirynth | Cery/flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Cery/flutter
Concept Origin: Immi x Day mock-breeding with a Suramar twist
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC though I'd like some kind of magical tattooing. [x] [x]
Face: CC
Mane: I love long curly waves, flowers would be nice, as well as glowing feathers. [x] [x]
Tail: To match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fluffy fetlocks would be cute
Reference Image(s): [Immi] [Day] [hair idea] [hair idea] [colours] [glowing flowers] [glowing ivy] [x] [x] [x]

Wings: Glowing custom flutter wings like the Nightborne plants/armor mixed with the Arcanist's Manasaber wings
Other Notes: [x] [x] [x] [x]

Custom Items: Nightborne styled jewelry/garb, I'd like there to be a key somewhere.
Reference Image(s) for Items: [x] [x] [x] [x]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N?A  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:33 pm
Entry Tag: Wasteland Wyvern | Kirin/Wind Hybrid | Heavy | Solo Custom

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin/Wind Hybrid
Body Build: Regular Leg Down Pose
Concept Origin:
• Player Character OC/Cosplay - Dragon Age - Warden Commander
WIP Needed? Yes please? I would like one when the edits are at least sketched! May I also request an weaponless/unarmored/wingless version?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black Body with White Markings to match the face tattoos running down legs under armor - See Reference Art by Roniel and Marking References Below!
Face:
Eye Color - Glowing Blue - See Roniel Reference and Similar Soq Reference Below!
Eyebrows - White
Inner Ear - White
Expression - Edited Blank and Emotionless around the Dagger in her Mouth (For Both Lips and Eyes)
Facial Markings - See References - White in Color
Mane: Edited - White in Color - See References Below
Tail: Stock Warrior's Braid - White with Black Band and Glowing Blue Feathers (Same blue as her eyes)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock Kirin Original Fetlocks and Stock Kirin Original Hooves - Hooves Silver Metallic in Color - See References
Reference Image(s):
1.) Roniel Reference Art (Ignore Sword and Shin Guards)
2.) Hoof Color Reference
3.) Glowing Eyes Screenshot
5.) Glowing Eyes Youtube Video - 1:11 - 1:20 - (Warning: Violent/Bloody Video)
6.) Hair Reference
7.) Similar Soq Reference for Glowing Eyes - Please do NOT Color the Whites. Leave them White.
8.) Markings Reference 1
9.) Markings Reference 2

Wings: Stock Wind Type 2 Heron Wings - Black with White Tips
Scales: Stock Kirin Original Scales - Silver Metallic in Color (Feel free to use Varying Shades if you'd like! Just please no gradient light to dark.)
Other Notes:
No Kirin Horn please!

If you could add a little shaggy fur to her cheek, chest, belly, and leg backs that would be awesome. I kinda want it to look like she's not been taking very good care of her fur and letting it grow out a lot.

Trading Post Items:
1.) 3 Hoop Earring - Silver in Color
Custom Items:
1.) Heavily Edited Glowing Dagger in Mouth - See References
2.) Shin Guards for All Four Legs - Between Hooves and Knees Only (Simple Design) - See References
3.) Cape with a Simple Silver Chain Clasp - Hanging Between Wings and Down the Back - See References - Black with White Trimming
1.) Dagger Design Reference - This design...
2.) Dagger Glowing Markings Reference - With these Glowing Markings on the Blade!
3.) Cape Reference - Black with White Trimming and a Silver Chain Clasp for the neck
4.) Shin Guard Reference - Part Desired Outlined in Red - Metallic Silver in Color

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Faithofthefallen | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom )

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Bride of Dracula (Not officially but I watched Van helsing and suddenly I wanted a porcelain creepy gorgeous soq like his brides 0-0)
WIP Needed? I would love one, but its not required

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Alabaster body like a china doll. Pale with peachy undertones/shading even? Peachy blush to cheeks. Redness and darkness around eyes example like bruising.
Face: Long eyelashes, Fangs, glowy pale yellow eyes with no pupils
Mane: Huge, goddess, so much hair how can she hold her head up mane xD. Pale auburn hair like This or This

Main Hairstyle inspiration (Note, would like pearls and golden clasps but they do not have to be that intricate!!!) Big hair bunches with braids.
Inspiration 2 I like the strands of pearls and braids mixed with flowers. Inspiration, Another inspiration

Tail: CC, whatever goes with the mane, but incorporating flowers, pearls, and hair bunches.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, long and dragging in the back.
Reference Image(s): I usually scatter them throughout the descriptions

Horn(s): Big Curled horns, color and design CC.
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: ANA
Other Notes: Not doing Kalona tail or wings. I just want her to have horns and fangs.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: Gold clips, white pearls, white flowers, CC where throughout her mane and tail. Gold and Pearl collar necklace-shape reference, doesn't have to be that detailed! Gold cuffs on upper legs and ankles. Draped in flowy white fabric with gold fastenings and gold chains.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

Name of horse: Elfeya
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: TBD
Tag feather color(s): White Roses dripping blood.  

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Ebonrune | Purewalker | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Purewalker
Body Build: Regular, both legs down
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed?: Up to you

Body: Runes
Face: Green eyes, snarl
Mane: Pelt
Tail: Pelt
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hawk
Reference Image(s):
Coloration: 1 2 3
Runes: 1 2
Pelt: 1, 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: Pelt
Scales: N/A
Pelt: Magpie
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Bandaged legs (maybe with runes inscribed on them too)
Custom Items: Bird claw necklace
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Ebonrune
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Deceitful
Tag Background: Red Thorns
Tag feather color(s): CC, Runeglow  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:52 pm
Entry Tag: (stormflower | Regular | Heavy | Twins)

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: War or Draft your choice, no roman nose
Concept Origin: Original Design with WoW inspiration?
WIP Needed? appreciated if you can

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Dark Blueish base markings cc if you choose…lighter in color so as they would be subtle
Twin 2: Same except More of a Purpleish Base
Face: eye color-glowing Green for Twin 1 and glowing blue for Twin 2, expression edits 1 has more of a scowl and the other a sadder expression doesn’t matter which has which
Mane:Edited- Both CC can have the same style and just different color or slightly different styles and the same colors. Refs for inspiration.
Tail: Same deal as the Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: longer Fetlocks and Hooves CC
Reference Image(s): For Inspiration only
Awesome hair PrettyNice braidsLoveVery NiceHuntressLast hair Ok promise last hair Warpaint makeup 2 3 4

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: They are skinwalker hunters so maybe 'skinwalker' tiger pelts each having a different color adoring them would be awesome….white tiger and strawberry bengal perhaps or a tiger and a leopard? CC
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC if you like
Custom Items: Ok so this is CC as they are skinwalker hunters and sisters to my cursed walker. They are ultimately hunting him to kill him until they learn of the Angeni Charms and with their Niece they will try to charm him and redeem him…..anyways they have armor similar to Einar and his daughter possibly with saddles too but Id be fine with them having just back plates and no saddles its up to you. Maybe a little more armor then their brother though and the armor colors I would like to differ between them as well as the jewel colors. They are hunters so any other adornments that are huntress-esque weapons…one a sword the other a bow and quiver? Just really have fun, they are some rough and tumble lasses. Scars are also good considering their 'profession'
Reference Image(s) for Items: Family members
Einar Pandora Fiore
Other armor inspiration- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 By no means do I want or expect things to be as complex or detailed as some of the refs with the armor….inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:55 pm
Entry Tag: Summer Raaven | Mutant Re-custom | Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'm terrible at describing myself when it comes to customs, so.....a lot of this can be CC in interpretation.
Soquili Species: Mutant
Concept Origin: OC - Updated version of an already existing Soquili

WIP Needed? If you do not mind

Body: This is what Chura currently looks like. I'd like for him to essentially look similar (with a bit of your spin on it if you want) and perhaps without the shiny look to it. I got him originally back in 2007 as a bullfrog and I'd still like him to remain a 'bullfrog' by color - just with a bit of a mutated swamp twist to him. Maybe a darker undertone in color? Not as vibrantly green, maybe?
Another addition (mutation?) that I'd like to see on Chura is various plant growths attached to him. (Would they be a part of him, or just something growing on him, then? Whichever is allowed!) Think swamp creature - like this following images one, two, three. The plant/vine/tree/wood like growths could be going up his legs, and perhaps around his back/neck?
Face: The circle on his cheek should still be there, but I'd like it if the eyes looked 'dead'. Hallow, maybe? Whatever blends into the dark underbog/swamp creature look!
Mane: I'd like for him to have hair - or something along those lines, added this time around. I really like how this makes it look like hair, but it's essentially the under-bog of the swamp just growing on him. Color is CC? Swampish green? Could he also have evidence of twigs/growth/swamp creatures coming out of it? He's a prince of the swamp so anything that makes him look like he comes out of it is great.
Tail: I'd like for an alligator tail to be added to him. This is an example and this is another, and maybe the spike-y look can travel all the way up into his growth of a mane?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Customed mutated alligator claws for feet, if you please!
Reference Image(s):
Chura
one
two
three
Mane
Tail

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Scales: Scales with the tail, I'm assuming? Just CC
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
Swampy creatures - Little toads/frogs/lizards/baby alligators, and the like? Placed wherever you want, amount/type/design is CC as well.
Any other swamp-related jewelry or the like that you can add? CC on this.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Summer Raaven
Owner: Chura
Breed: Recustom
Temper: Brazen (changed from the 2007 version of show-offy)
Mate: n/a
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:59 pm
Entry Tag: (Eternal Xantara | Wolf Purewalker (Charmed) | Moderate | Solo )

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Wolf Purewalker (Charmed)
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid black with battle scars on his body (from fighting another clawed Purewalker).
Face: Eyes should be the kind of piercing blue that should your eyes ever meet his, you'd be frozen with your heart in your mouth as it skips a few beats. Er, that is to say... some kind of piercing electric/ice blue. Some scars from claw swipes on his muzzle. Please make his ears those of a wolf's.
Mane: CC
Tail: Wolf tail; FLOOFEH please!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Pawed wolf feet; fetlocks CC.
Reference Image(s): Wolf Cert Herla Cert

Pelt: Simple black wolf pelt.
Other Notes: Please make him as fluffy as possible and feel free to use the refs for help! An Angeni Charm placed on his neck (throat) or his forehead, deep sapphire blue please. And for the feral form, I'd like it to be the spiky-fluff version.

Custom Items: Silver locket on a leather cord; similar to the one on the HotP reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items: HotP Uncert

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Own both pets from other B/C shops (one dead, the other's status unknown).  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:01 pm
Entry Tag: (Nisshou H | Suti’gryph | Moderate | Solo Custom )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Suti/Gryph cross
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Please!

Body: CC using this image for inspiration. Try to keep him darker in colors. Some brighter parts are fine but I’d like him to look just a tiny bit spooky/mysterious.
Face: CC using this image for inspiration.
Mane: Edited- semi-CC style, I’d like it to be medium long (not floor length) and black in color with a few flowy feathers mixed in like her mane or tail or his mane. Feather style up to you. Keep to whatever color scheme you chose to use for the pony but the feathers don’t have to be black. I prefer hair that hangs down over windswept and like braids and accessories and such! Feel free to play with it and you know I’m available to bounce ideas off of!
Tail: Suti tail- Stinger club (spiked). Color CC using this image for inspiration.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front feet- Gryph claws. Back feet suti w/leg spurs and raptor claws. Color CC using this image for inspiration.
Reference Image(s): This raw fire opal.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Looped horn (suti)
Wings: Frilled wings (suti)
Scales: CC if he has scales or not
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: None

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items: This as a bracelet or necklace. Whichever looks better to you!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: To be determined
Owner: Nisshou H
Breed: Monster
Temper: Leave off the cert
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Fire  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items