Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
◊ { TCG BUG + Q/A THREAD } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:29 pm
quiet delegation
do quest characters have to be approved to play the tcg, or just created/filled out, since the event time is relatively short?

also how did i not see this place sooner

biggrin Just filled out is fine and you can play!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm
ATh e a r t
For Runic Weapons ( ID#997 ), if the character has equal stats for the lowest, which would it be for? ouo~

Pick one!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm
Huni Pi
For the +600 cumulative word count claims, do you have to have a character of that faction (eg A's Hunter RPing with B Hunter) for it to be valid? Or can it be cross-faction? What if you don't have a character from that faction?

Cross faction is rp, the character playing HAS to be of that faction!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:06 pm
What happens if your opponent KO's your stage 1 card, gets a point, and you have no more stage 1's to play? I think in the rules it says the other person wins but I'm not fully sure so I'ma double check.

(has had this happened to her twice don't judge me)  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 pm
f>u
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:36 pm
poke mattix
What happens if your opponent KO's your stage 1 card, gets a point, and you have no more stage 1's to play? I think in the rules it says the other person wins but I'm not fully sure so I'ma double check.

(has had this happened to her twice don't judge me)

Yes they get 1 point for each turn that you cannot play a stage 1 card!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:37 pm
shyanimegrl
f>u

Oh yeah! In my example I just picked up a random card, but yes only ATTACKING CARDS may use a special ability!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:22 am
I love you guys, and Mark too, but what did i do that let me obtain a Mark card?
unless it was a gift? but i doubt such awesome grant was meant for me?  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 am
It seems the coding for Jay's card was switched with Nox's!

I also want to confirm that for The Voice that if you use this on a stage 2 char, that this effect is canceled if I want to evolve to a stage 3 char? (Or conversely, can I change a stage 1 char to a stage 3 char with this?)

For Halloweentown Map if I manage to evolve my char to another Halloween card is this effect still in place or is it canceled out still?

Also I know NPCs can be directly played, but is it possible to lay it on top of another char/evolve into an NPC if I want to play nice to someone new playing a duel and I'm too lazy to take out my NPCs >> <<

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 am
Seems that this character is a horseman, but is labeled as Halloween? o Ao

• Petro ( Card# 59 )

• Lady in the Golden Wood

Syusaki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:26 am
    If after 5 rounds both players do the same damage, but one player has 1 point and the other player has 0, does the player with 1 point win the duel then?  
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:39 am
    Does summoning a card work the same as evolving one for Caelius's ( CARD ID# 2 ) special ability?  

Scapanorhynchus

Skilled Explorer

Zoobey
    Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 am
    Scapanorhynchus
    Does summoning a card work the same as evolving one for Caelius's ( CARD ID# 2 ) special ability?

If you mean the same turn as your opponent you summon a new card, you can skip one round of its special effect. If that card has already been played the last turn, then it is no longer considered "summoned"!  
    PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 am
    Syusaki
    If after 5 rounds both players do the same damage, but one player has 1 point and the other player has 0, does the player with 1 point win the duel then?

Yes the player with the highest points for sure!  

Zoobey
    Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
    Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:46 am
    Syusaki
    It seems the coding for Jay's card was switched with Nox's!

I also want to confirm that for The Voice that if you use this on a stage 2 char, that this effect is canceled if I want to evolve to a stage 3 char? (Or conversely, can I change a stage 1 char to a stage 3 char with this?)

For Halloweentown Map if I manage to evolve my char to another Halloween card is this effect still in place or is it canceled out still?

Also I know NPCs can be directly played, but is it possible to lay it on top of another char/evolve into an NPC if I want to play nice to someone new playing a duel and I'm too lazy to take out my NPCs >> <<

1) Sorry - Jay's should be 255 but I forgot to change it but the image is correct now!

2) Voice can only change the typing of [AMITYVILLE/ HALLOWEEN] [DEUS] or [HORSEMAN]. The effect is nullified when you evolve the card it was played on yes!

3) Equip cards only effect the char it was equipped on, in this case if you equip a char that was evolved that char that you equipped it on is considered KOed. TDLR all equip cards are dropped (unless stated otherwise) when you evolve it!

4) NPCS cannot evolve or be put on top of cards (unless their effect lets them). The only way to summon them is either on your first turn or after your card has been koed.  
    { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff