Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ SEMI CUSTOM SLOTS OPEN } GRATS ALL WINNERS! P3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoan

Sparkly Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:14 am
ENTER ME FOR SEMI CUSTOM RAFFLE:
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: I do not have one set up yet but Shehamsheduca (Sheduca for short) is a Repha’im or a race of biblical nephilim that have eyes all over their body and are impossible to sneak up on. So a demon (Repha’im are said to still be able to be summoned like demons) student with many eyes (eye colors can all be different) over his body and darker hair/ skin complexion.
Character here: Ernest (Hunter)
Type of art: semi-custom  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:34 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: No thread yet but I AM WORKING ON A STUDENT BASED ON THIS GLORIOUS CREATURE
Character here: snek princess Vashti

Lythiaren

Feral Cat

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:06 am
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: ok so... I love everything you come up so I want to leave this pretty much completely CC. The only specifics that I have is that I want a female Horseman, either Famine or Death. 8D because both female & pony are things I do not have yet lul
Character here: Aksaja (student), Tedan (Hunter), Donovan (student)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:42 pm
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART: None... but will work on quest as time permits...
Faction: Student - Witch/Skunk Girl
CC everything ( including eye colour/clothing/weapon/facial expression/etcetc )
-see spoiler-

Inspiration images are from my super old art request of my gaia avatar
Skunk Girl : One , Two , Three , Four , Five

Character here: Sy Klingensmith ( Moon Hunter )
Type of art: Semi-custom

Edit: 645PST: I just done with 2months cooldown.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:28 pm
ENTER ME FOR SEMI CUSTOM RAFFLE: musicaloner7
LINK TO QUEST/ENROLL/GROWTH ART:

Faction: Monster - World Eater

Skin: All white, with soft grey freckles along his face, shoulders, and wherever else. Some blushing would be cutiepie too.
Eyes:He has four eyes, stacked on top of each other. They have black sclera, and blue irises, with lighter blue plus sign pupils. He has long lashes too!
Tail: Just a super long, sleek tail. Design up to you.
Hair: pure white like his body. He wears it usually in a cute bob, with some sort of hair accessory. But you are free to toy around with some longer hair additions, while still maintaining the bob!
Ears: cc! just not normal human ears, please. Pointed, or dragon-y, or fluffy fox ears, something cutiepie! <3
Mouth: His mouth opens in three spots: the front, and both sides of his cheek. There is skin separating the front mouth from connecting fully to the side openings. His teeth on the sides are suuuuuper sharp and fierce, as well as exposed. His front mouth is able to conceal his front teeth, which are still pointed but not as severe. { sorta like baby shark teeth on the front. } Kinda think Eren's titan from from AoT? Except the front mouth part is covered when not opened. sorta like this. I can't draw help.
Body: he is super petite, and small in his non-transformed form.
Clothes: He wears cutie things, like bows, ribbons, stockings, lace, etc. He likes to show off some skin too, thigh highs being his favorite. He is also aspiring to be a medic/nurse, so he wears a lot of plus signs to represent his passion. Whether accessories, or in his clothing. Some means of inspiration for style? Modernized Fire Emblem! beep boop bop bip bep just a few I can think of off the top of my head!

personality: Flirty, sweet, affectionate, caring, nurturing, emotional, sensitive, quiet. He's a very adorable little thing, but doesn't talk too much. He has this somewhat reserved nature to him, but is very expressive physically, not afraid to show someone he likes them. His feelings can get hurt rather easily though. He aspires to be a medic, and loves nursing people back to health.

he tends to wear a medical mask to conceal his mouth, so that's always an option too!

Character here: Qui, Ev, and Verusha
Zoobey generated a random number between 1 and 33 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:04 pm
ROLLING A WINNER!

1. Steal
  2. Hobo Pixi
  3. poke mattix
  4. Vesale
  5. ATh e a r t
  6. quite uneventful
  7. kuumeii
  8. Green Minuet
  9. Kitomyx
  10. LOLTERGEIST
  11. shyanimegrl
  12. leon_a_darkangel
  13. Miliardo Kason
  14. Masshiro
  15. Rikku Takanashi
  16. nessihime
  17. Rapidashtrainer
  18. unohime
  19. ~InfinityTrust~
  20. Yushika
  21. Micillia
  22. KanamiTenjo
  23. Elda-Kun
  24. xdeathxbyxlovex
  25. TanuKyle
  26. phantompanther13
  27. Fluffesu
  28. catmagick
  29. Whoan
  30. Lythiaren
  31. Manda
  32. FrostyPeaches
  33. musicaloner7

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:05 pm
I MADE A LIST WITH SOME CCS I REALLY LIKED BUT I DONT WANT TO OFFEND so I'm going to roll the number but not list the actual people... OTL  
Zoobey generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:06 pm
5. LOLTERGEIST

HOW THE ******** I JUST ROLLED HER TWICE  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:12 pm
LOLTERGEIST
Regular

Masshiro
CC

CONGRATS ON BOTH SEMI CUSTOM WINNERS! Since these are semi customs you are free to PM ME YOUR ART INFORMATION FIRST, with any finalizations of what you'd like (appearance wise, outfit again is mainly CC but any design influences are A+)

- You may enroll them right now though, so you can start rping them (without having to wait for art)! To enroll, go HERE!

+ STAY TUNED FOR PROBABLY ANOTHER SEMI-CUSTOM ROLL, just working it out with an artist who might be interested!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:09 pm
Wtg winners! Have fun with the new characters!  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:50 pm
TanuKyle

Congrats you have been CC'ed as well! Since these are semi customs you are free to PM YOUR ARTIST PROLIXITY YOUR ART INFORMATION FIRST, with any finalizations of what you'd like (appearance wise, outfit again is mainly CC but any design influences are A+)

- You may enroll them right now though, so you can start rping them (without having to wait for art)! To enroll, go HERE!

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games