Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Daily Dragon - School Newspaper - Open 2061-62 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:45 pm
Current Writing Pairs:
(may be subject to change)

Darrell Cherri / Peter Whyte
Alana Rivero / Ferdinand Delacroix
Connor Overton / Clara Bautista

**These pairings are for selected articles to be written; if a writer has a separate writing section they do not have to coordinate with their writing partner**

Current Photographer Assignments:

Colton Overton - Quidditch/Hogsmeade
Candance Mackenzie - Article Supplementation
Ji-Yeong Cho - Quidditch/Article Supplementation
Gi-Seung Cho - Clubs

Miss GryffindorK"[/quote]
[quote="Kungfudemoness

'Jade Galaksylph"

Diamond Wales

Yukina101

oyehh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seventh Year Head Girl
Daily Dragon Editor - - -

It was her final year which meant Minako would be passing the torch to Darrell. She hoped the paper would be fine without her and the rest of the now seventh years. It would be tough for them she was sure. For now, she would focus on the present year. They needed to get through the year and produce a paper for the student body. Between that and her NEWTs she knew it would be hectic, especially with art and music club on top of that.

Walking into the room with her Hufflepuff sisters, Minako prepped the room for the others. Alana and Candace helped out as they always did. Honestly the Ravenclaw would probably miss her time in this room the most. Even the normally sticky typewriter would be missed. Although she hoped that without Colton and Connor they’d still be able to get a productive job done.

With : Alana & Candace

Attire : Looking like an Editor

OOC : It's not the greatest post but at least the newspaper is a go.

A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
                                                  One who seeks perfection in all you do.
                                                  I know just what to do with you...
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:01 pm
User Image
                                                    I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                    Buy all of the things I never had
                                                    Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                    Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darrell walked into the room, grinning and waving toward Minako as he went ahead and filled out the application like always. He was admittedly nervous about getting the paper next year, but he figured he would be fine. Maybe. He had to figure out who would be a good editor after he left, after all, and so far, he would suggest Clara if she wasn't on her way out. Maybe Ferdie, if the kid wasn't too nervous about taking on the position, or Delphina. They definitely needed to get someone else for a writer, though, as they were about to lose most of them to graduation in the next couple of years, himself included. About the only writer Darrell wouldn't sob over losing would have been Peter, who was leaving this year with Minako.

Taking a seat, he crossed his arms as he observed the rest of the room, waiting for everyone else to show up.
                                                    "So, you think we're going to get some new writers in this year or no? I hope so, with your year leaving and my year leaving next year, the only writer that'd be left would be Ferdie. I don't think he'd be able to write an entire paper by himself." Then again, he could be wrong. However, asking a kid that would be in sixth year about being the only writer was asking quite a bit. He could always put up 'Writers wanted!' ads all over school. That might get people to join.

Name: Darrell Cherri
                                                    Year: Sixth
                                                    House: Gryffindor
                                                    Any experience: Been editor since last year, so I think I'm doing decently enough.
                                                    Why do you want to be an editor for the Daily Dragon?: Besides what I stated above? Well, it'd help me when I go to the Daily Prophet when I graduate.
                                                    Do you agree to having your own decisions checked upon by the Editor-in-Chief? Yes.
                                                    This position includes staying late and a neutral standing among the writers and correspondents, can you agree to these terms? Yes.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm hoping some new blood comes into the paper this year...
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                    I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                    A different city every night, oh I
                                                    I swear the world better prepare
                                                    For when I'm a billionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:54 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                                          ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                                          ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie entered and had a container sent by his grandma. She had sent him cookies and he wanted to share them with the rest of his club. ”Hey guys! I got some cookies! My grandma sent them and she makes so many.” Ferdie said popping the container and releasing the cookie smell. He set them on the table and filled out the form. He did hope more would show. He wanted there to be writers when all the seventh years left. He hoped he could become editor when that time came. He would love that.

Name: Ferdinand Delacroix
                                                          Year: 4
                                                          House: Hufflepuff
                                                          Any experience: I've been here since first year
                                                          Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I want to do this when I graduate and this will look good to future employers.
                                                          Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
                                                          This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                          ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                          ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                          ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:24 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSeventh Year HufflepuffDaily Dragon Writer, Prefect ) xx

All нe ever wαɴтed wαѕ тo вro-dowɴ
                                                        Wнαт we ѕυppoѕed тo do wιтн αll нιѕ ғrιeɴdѕ αroυɴd, yeαн
                                                        Sмoĸιɴɢ weed, нe'd ɴever wαɴɴα leαve тнe нoυѕe
                                                        Goт αɴ eмpтy cυѕнιoɴ oɴ тнαт ѕoғα ɴow
                                                        Told нιм, "Good lυcĸ wιтн тнe ɴeхт oɴe."
                                                        Mαyвe ѕнe'll вe jυѕт αѕ ιммαтυre
                                                        Goттα тнαɴĸ нιм, нe'ѕ тнe reαѕoɴ тнαт I ĸɴow ɴow wнαт I'м looĸιɴɢ ғor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Clara was tying her purple hair in a bun as she entered the room, not intending the miss her final first meeting for this year. While her last year was still garbage, Clara was still hoping for the good turn out for this year and it would be nice for someone who not interrupt that. After all, she also has NEWTs and a sensitive brother to worry about so she'll be tempted to smack someone if they ruined it. The Daily Dragon was no big deal, though, and Clara was content to make use of this time as some form of distraction because she may be hardworking, but too much of it would drive her insane.

She didn't hesitate to sit beside Darrell after greeting him with a small smile, noticing Ferdi so far until a realization hit her. "I just realized that about 3/4 of this staff will graduate," Clara blinked, for shame when she was usually a perceptive person. "But I'm sure we'll get some new writers. And hopefully some promising comic artists. The newspaper could use some witty humor."

Name: Clara A. Bautista
                                                        Year: Six
                                                        Any experience: Been writing in here for three years
                                                        Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I think I came to realize that I want to be a journalist, so I might as well make this official.
                                                        Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes
                                                        This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gυyѕ мy αɢe doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo тreαт мe
                                                        Doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo pleαѕe мe; doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo reαd мe
                                                        Gυyѕ мy αɢe doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo тeαѕe мe
                                                        Doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo leαve мe; doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo ɴeed мe
                                                        Gυyѕ мy αɢe doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo тoυcн мe, doɴ'т ĸɴow нow тo love мe ɢood

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Club Officexxxx
                                                        wιтн - Club Members (Darell)
                                                        xxxxxx

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:40 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eddie cheerfully entered the Daily Dragon press, excited as he had planned to join this club to sate his writing capabilities. And hopefully expand his vocabulary even if he was already at his best. Yes, he has joined the Music Club and the Drama Club, but he couldn't help it! And besides, he was good at organizing so this would be a piece of cake for him. Eddie just really wanted to try everything that caught his eye, otherwise it would be just a wasted opportunity like his uncle Robin would say. He looked behind, wondering with his best mate would come here. Eddie was honestly feeling concerned if Felix did come her knowing how he acted... timid? Was that accurate? He wasn't sure, but the point was that he heard of his infamous Ravenclaw named Peter Whyte for his very loud mouth- and he heard that he even provoked the current Head Boy into punching him, at least during their third year. Weird, the Head Boy's only look so far was simply exasperation but other than that he seemed calm? Eddie's housemate must be that bad. Though on the other hand, Eddie was sure that this club could hopefully have Felix open up. Juuuust a little?

Name: Edgar "Eddie" Farquarson
                                                        Year: 2nd
                                                        House: Ravenclaw
                                                        Any experience: None, other than writing essays at school?
                                                        Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I always loved writing and I thought this would be a good place for me to do it, and I hope to improve my vocabulary.
                                                        Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: Yes
                                                        This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2040-41xx
                                                        wнere - Club Roomxxxx
                                                        wιтн - None, hopefully Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:24 am
User Image

________________________

Felix wasnt too far behind schedule a cat stole his sock and had to trade it for a random hair tie. He made it to the room where the notice in the common room had said and peeked in he smelled paper and cookies. He saw a contaier that seemed to be the source. It looked to belong to an older boy from his house who waved happily at him and Eddie who was here too. He was still apprehensive about all this but he kinda was that way about everything. "Hey Eddie. I do hope they take us. This does seem like fun." He would follow eddie to go fill a paper. He also grabbed a cookie and nibbled on it till je knew ot was a sugar cookie and then he would take normal bites.

Name: Felix Geary
                                                                  Year: 2
                                                                  Any experience: I write for assignments? I usully end up with more than the required lenth
                                                                  Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?:I do like to write and i want to make friends
                                                                  Do you agree to have your writing reviewed and checked by editors before being published?: yes
                                                                  This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: yes

________________________

Julian Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:27 pm

ARIANELL BLODWEN _________
Slytherin, Third Year _____._____
════════════════════════
________

Arianell was all business when she entered the room. Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun on the top of her head and, though she was missing her robe, she was still wearing the standard blouse, skirt, and tie of her Slytherin uniform. She had always wanted to join the school newspaper, but so many things held her back. Like her drive to never settle for second best; her perfectionism; and her not-friends. They were only holding her back. Besides, if what she heard was true, then most of the club members would be graduating anyway. And this would be the perfect opportunity for her to shoehorn her way in.

”Is this where you sign up for the newspaper?” Arianell asked no one in particular as she moved further into the room, the smell of fresh cookies inviting her in. Most of the younger students were in the midst of filling out a form or, like her, wondering what do, while the older students must have already filled theirs in and were waiting a while longer to officially start. It was that moment as she reached for he own form that she realized she was the only Slytherin in the entire room so far. It was an isolating thought.

Name: Arianell Blodwen
                  Year: Third
                  House: Slytherin
                  Any experience: None
                  Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: I like writing, and I like knowing things. What better way to know things about your own school than having to write about it?

══════════════════════
WHEN:: First Meeting
WHERE:: Daily Dragon Club
WITH WHO:: Club Members

══════════════════════

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:05 am
User Image
                                                    I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                    Buy all of the things I never had
                                                    Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                    Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darrell nodded when Ferdie entered with cookies, taking one and smiling at the younger teen. "Thanks. Sure they taste good." He bit into it as Clara entered, causing Darrell to blink as she commented on the lack of writers Darrell was likely to encounter. He nodded, considering. "Yeah, and after I graduate, only Ferdie will be left as an experienced writer. Thankfully it looks like some other people are showing up." He gestured toward the new people, settling back and watching.

Up until someone else came up to them and asked if this was where they signed up for the newspaper. He put on a serious face, looking her over.
                                                    "Nah, this is where we gather for the annual book club." He snorted with a chuckle and shook his head. "I'm just playing. Yeah, this is the place for the paper. I'm Darrell, managing editor. We're just waiting for some other people to show up before we start the meeting."

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm hoping some new blood comes into the paper this year...
                                                    OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                    I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                    A different city every night, oh I
                                                    I swear the world better prepare
                                                    For when I'm a billionaire

Kungfudemoness

Julian Galaksylph

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:50 am
Whatever this world tells you
You’re the best to me just the way you are
Don’t ever be scared
Whatever people say, you’re okay Alright
You are strong
You say yes or no yes or no

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Fσυятн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi walked happily into the newspaper room with her camera bag already bursting with extra film and lenses, much like its owner's enthusiasm. Despite her busy schedule she could never even fathom not continuing with the newspaper since photography was something she'd wanted to do almost her entire life! Actually, if she really thought about it, there was a brief time in primary where she wanted to be a gymnast because she liked jumping on the trampoline but after seeing someone do a flip off a high beam she'd gotten scared and quit. So besides that, she'd always wanted to be a photographer. She took a form and began filling it out right as Ferdie came with a container of great smelling cookies nearly causing her mouth to water. She eagerly grabbed one and placed it in her mouth securely as she continued filling out her form. Cookies on the first day back, that had to be a premonition of how great the year was going to be, right?

Name: Gi-Seung Cho
Year: Fourth
House: Gryffindor
Any experience: Three years with this club to be exact!
Why do you want to be a photographer for the Daily Dragon?: I love photography and I especially love taking pictures of all the interesting things people might be missing in school and showing it
Do you have your own camera and means to develop pictures?: Yes!
This position has a deadline, do you understand and can you abide by the deadlines given?: Yes!
Quote:

To the 20th century girls
Live your life
Live your life come on baby
To the 21st century girls
You don’t mind
You don’t mind that new lady

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:18 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was delighted the cookies where a hit. He frowned momentarily when Darrell mention that soon Ferdie would be the eldest writer. He only frowned as he wanted every one to enjoy the paper. It made happy when he saw people reading it in the great hall at meal times. And unless these new ones were writers then he would buckle down and write the paper himself. He did hope that wasn't the case. Eyeing the newbies and gretting Gi, the girl he didn't reconise seemed more straightforward. There was two younger boys one seemed confident enough and the other seemed so...mousy? That seemed the right word. Mabye he just needed some more friends! Ferdie would happily do that.

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:29 pm
Current Writing Pairs:

Peter Whyte / Ferdinand Delacroix
Alana Rivero / Edgar "Eddie" Farquarson
Clara Bautista / Arianell Blodwen
Darrell Cherri / Felix Geary

**These pairings are for selected articles to be written; if a writer has a separate writing section they do not have to coordinate with their writing partner**

Current Photographer Assignments:

Candance Mackenzie - Article Supplementation
Ji-Yeong Cho - Quidditch/Article Supplementation
Gi-Seung Cho - Clubs

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was eager to get the paper up an running he hoped for plenty of first years and such to sign up. He had brought cookies, many cookies. Oh mabye too many cookies but he was sure he have plenty of people to come eat them. He have to pick someone for his successor and editor. He laid out the applications on one table and made sure the door was open for his cookie lure to work. Now he really hoped for people to show. He would so do it but he would much rather not write the paper by himself.

null

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:18 am
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

As a first year, it probably wasn’t Jonah’s wisest decision to break off from his housemates to venture off towards the school newspaper’s room on his own, only a series of left and rights from a fifth year to guide him. He was sure he was lost, especially when he smelled the delicious scent of cookies in the air. ‘Cookies?’ He thought, ‘Wasn’t the culinary club the other way….? Did I get turned around on the stairs again?’ At the very least, he figured he could ask for some better directions in the club room, so he followed his nose and was surprised to find a single lone student inside. And by the looks of the room…. He supposed he may have found the right place after all. Great!
“Am I right to assume this is the school newspaper?” He asked, hoping to confirm his suspicions. “My name’s Jonah, I was thinking about joining. Is it just you here?”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // The Daily Dragon
With // Ferdinand
Feeling // Mildly Lost
Thinking // Those cookies smell amazing.

Name: Jonah Lane
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Any experience: Mostly just writing for assignments, though he did help his older brother write an amateur comic back at home for fun.
Why do you want to be a writer for the Daily Dragon?: He always liked the idea of journalism, trying to find the perfect photo for an article, getting the best scoop, all that. It sounds fun!

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:42 am
User Image

ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                                          ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

Ferdie was snitching a sugar cookie when he heard another student enter. Finishing the bite of cookie he smiled. "Yeah this is the newspaper come on in! Grab a cookie and fill out an form. Your the first to arrive so you get the prime cookie choice!" Ferdie said with his usual enthusiasm. "Oh I'm Ferdie, editor in chief. You thinking writer, artist, or photographer?" He asked. Ferdie so hoped writer, the more the merrier. He hoped to inspire some younger students before he graduated.

Trickblues

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff