Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Astronomy Club ~ Open [2055 - 2056] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:02 am
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve seeker || Dueling Club

As Sonora headed up to the Astronomy club, she realized she wasn't actually falling asleep walking up the stairs. Maybe it was the attempted all-nighter, the trying to stay awake for Astronomy tutoring (or class) but she was at least...less groggy than usual?

In any case, as she slipped in to the club room, she had a special request that evening for the club captain. Lena, as Sonora had learned over the past year, was a straight-O student, but more importantly, had taken many of the classes she herself was interested in. If anyone knew what was feasible and how to excel while taking those classes, it'd be Lena.

"Good evening, Lena!" she greeted. "If you didn't mind, I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on elective classes and schedules before club?"

When allowed, she opened her little notebook to a page with all the elective classes she had narrowed down as classes she was most interested in taking: twelve in total.

proposed classes

• Music
    • Advanced Flying

• Cursebreaker requirements:
    • Cursebreaking
    • Arithmancy
    • Ancient Runes

• Useful for adventuring?
    • Healing
    • Wandless Magic
    • Care of Magical Creatures

• Sounds fascinating:
    • Mythology
    • Alchemy
    • Divination
    • Wandlore

+requirements

”I think I've heard you mention taking most of these at some point and well, I was wondering what you thought,” Sonora explained honestly. ”To be honest I don't really have a dream career. I like playing piano and reading and I loved my granda's stories about being a cursebreaker, so...I figured anything related would be useful?

"I'm not sure how many electives people usually take, but I figure if I’ve got an interest it's better to start now because it’ll be easier than having to catch up in fourth year? So..this is really anything that sounds fun!”

She paused for a bit and started at the list then up at Lena. "I guess what I'm asking is, do you think it's do-able? Do you have any suggestions about how to study for the classes or what classes go well together? Or maybe I missed something?"

Also, I don't mind if other people want to show up and add input! I have like 3 classes I'm fairly committed on for her, but otherwise really wanted to let interactions shape what she took ^///^""

”Miss GryffindorK”

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Sonora
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love helping with studies!

Lena was adjusting her telescope when she heard someone walk in. She finished tinkering with the gears until her subject, Saturn, sharpened into clarity. After that, she turned around and looked at who entered. As she did, she was greeted by Sonora, who was asking about schedules. "Good evening, Sona. Sure, I can try and help you with your schedules. I've just been studying like a fiend for my exams." She chuckled quietly, reaching out to grab the offered list.

After reading for a second, she looked up at the younger girl. "We can surely talk about classes. And you're right, I'm in several of them. Cursebreaking is a fun subject, but it's a lot of intense study. It's the one I'm worried about not acing, to be honest." She chuckled quietly, gesturing to her open cursebreaking textbook, notes piled on top of the pages.

"As for how many people take, there's a kid going into his OWLs who's in all of them. I wish him well, but I can tell you it's brutal and I'm only in eight elective classes. I'm still in all the cores, though, so that adds seven." She grinned, then ran a hand through her hair. "Well, I can tell you it'll take a lot of work. The more you take, the harder you'll have to study. Some classes, you're probably going to have a natural skill for, like me in Transfiguration. It just depends on what appeals to you most. Alchemy is confusing at first, but once you figure it out it does get a bit easier. Arithmancy is... pretty dry maths... let's see. Healing is fun, and it's a lot of hands on study. Wandlore is cool if you want to learn some interesting information. Care of Magical Creatures is one I wish I had taken, but unfortunately, I missed the deadline. The rest are up to you. I will say, Divinations is really only useful if you have a Seer gene in your family. Several people have reported not really seeing anything." She handed the paper back to Sona, then grabbed her notebook and started writing quickly. She handed over the paper, with her class list and her owling address. "There, if you need to get a hold of me after school. If you can send me a letter any time. I also included my family's floo address, but please let me know if you're planning on coming over! Don't want to be scared at 2 am by someone sneaking in my house!" She laughed, trying to imagine what kind of chaos that would cause.

addaellis

Lᴏsᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs, ꜰᴀʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴɪɢʜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀssɪɴɢ ʙʏ
Cᴏᴏʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ, ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ
ʏᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ꜰᴇʟʟ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ʀᴏʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʙʏ
Eᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜᴡʜɪʟᴇ
Aɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ
I ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴍɪʟᴇ
Eᴀᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴇs
sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ, ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:53 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve seeker || Dueling Club

Sonora started making notes in the margins immediately, noting Cursebreaking requires extra studying...Alchemy--steep learning curve, Arithmancy = dry..., Healing, Wandlore, Creatures fun. Divination--not useful?

She nodded along and made a few side comments along the way: "Is there a lot of practical work with Cursebreaking? Like--oh! Like puzzle dungeons!"
or more quiet musings like "I've liked Charms and DADA best I think? Spellcasting and flying...those've definitely been highlights." she trailed off, finishing her notes. "I don't think there's a seer gene in my family.. Mum really liked divination though?" Sonora shrugged. She did like the seemingly whimsical nature of divination, but if she wasn't going to see anything...she'd rather save that time for studying these more adventurous classes Lena had mentioned. But overall, it sounded like the judgement was going to be "brutal but doable"! Lena stamp of approval tentatively acquired!

"Thank you!" She was delighted when Lena offered her owling and Floo address and quickly jotted her own information down in exchange. "Are you also thinking of being a cursebreaker?" she asked, scanning the class list. Sona shuddered at her own comment the slightest-- she couldn't really imagine beyond Hogwarts, especially when she felt like she was really only getting started. It was like she needed a plan for everything, a strategy for everything--study plans, future plans, yet she honestly didn't didn't know what she wanted to do with all the freedom. No matter--Everything would definitely be alright, and now she could even be assured she had Lena to write to for advice. "Or plans after school, if you wouldn't mind my asking?"

Miss GryffindorK

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Stella walked up to the astronomy tower. It was club day something she only did when she wasn’t extremely busy. Between the extra work she had and the study she had to do; she hadn’t had much time for it. Though when Helena needed someone to take it over, she decided to help. How hard was it to run a club about the sky? Most people just brought their homework anyway or they talked stars and such. Nothing she couldn’t handle on the side while studying for OWLs. With flyers placed in each common room board Stella hoped that would be enough to get people to come. Till other’s arrived she’d sit with her telescope and recount the stars and planets. At least it was something. She just hoped that it wouldn’t make studying for her exams too complicated.

Company : Hopefully someone or maybe no one...

OOC : Open !

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:58 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Second Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Astronomy Club (2046-2047)

Lavinia could easily say that astronomy was a relaxing topic. As such she found it compelling to go to the astronomy club. Course she also had dueling that she wanted to be apart of but that wasn’t near as calming. Heading up to the tower, it wasn’t the biggest trek alive. After all she was a Ravenclaw. Seeing the latest captain, she waved. “Evening,” She greeted as she set her stuff aside. Lavinia had lots of things in the spirit of astronomy. Granted she was literally around just to see the night sky and to spend less time in the Ravenclaw tower. She wondered if any of her classmates would come, maybe Kerry would come.

Company : Members... Stella

OOC : - - -

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:42 pm

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

fifth year || Ravenclaw prefect || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club || Astronomy Club

“Good evening,” Sonora greeted, making her way up the stairs to Astronomy club, armed with carefully-prepared notes. All things considered, Sona thought she was quite on track to doing well—not perfectly, just well— on OWLS. She would have preferred sleep or hanging out with friends on a Friday evening, but she had Astronomy later tonight anyways, and ought to get all the Astronomy and Arithmancy help she could in the meantime anyways. “I hope you all don’t mind I brought review questions for last year, as well as preview questions for this year.”

User Image User Image User Image
I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
♫♪
"Chasing Cars", by Snow Patrol. Cover by Caleb Hyles

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:55 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

second year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Astronomy Club trivia gatherer || Art Club seamstress || Adventurer's Guild monk || Cooking Club pâtissière
Dueling Club minion || Fencing club page || Quidditch reserve beater

Aidene followed Sonora up to the Astronomy tower not because she was interested in Astronomy tutoring like the older girl—Astronomy was one of the classes Aidene had been remarkably well prepared for actually—but because she and her dad had spent quite a few fun evenings on the roof that summer talking about Astronomy. She was surprised by how much more he still knew about the subject, even though she had full year of Hogwarts Astronomy classes. Well, he did have 25 years up on her, but that wasn’t about to stop Aidene from gathering all the trivia she could to impress him come winter.

She was delighted to recognize Lavinia as well and immediately took a spot next to her as she unpacked her telescope. "Hiya Lavinia! It seems our being Astronomy partners was written in the stars?" she greeted with a grin.

User Image User Image User Image

I'm a picture perfect face
With that wild in my veins
You can hear it in my
Growl, growl, growl, growl

~"Pop/Stars" by K/DA (ft. Madison Beer, (G)I-DLE, Jaira Burns) from League of Legends

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:18 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xxx t o g e t h e r x t h e r e x i s x n o t h i n g x w e x c a n ' t x b e a t - - -
xf i r s t x y e a r x h u f f l e p u f f x & x r a v e n c l a w
xa s t r o n o m y x c l u b
xe a c h x o t h e r x

Rhiannon and Gideon trudged up the stairs to the astronomy tower. Rhiannon had managed to talk Gideon into joining the astronomy club with her, although, admittedly, he was a bit interested in it prior to her incessant pestering. The only reason he had really resisted was because she kept asking him to go with her. Rhiannon mostly wanted to know the names of the stars and constellations at the very least, just in case she and Laurel ever discussed them again, with the added bonus of it would help her be more prepared in her classes. The pair found seats next to each other, though Rhiannon gave a slight wave to Aidene as she passed.

"You certainly seem to have made some friends," Gideon said quietly to her as he began to unpack his telescope.

Rhiannon nodded, it seemed like an impossible feat the night of the sorting ceremony, "Have you made any?" she asked. Sure, she had only really spoken to her "friends" once or twice, but he didn't have to know that. They could always confirm their friendship status later on too. She was mildly reluctant to admit that she was grateful to Gideon for encouraging her to actually make friend, in addition to being grateful for people actually taking the time to talk to her without being entirely too overbearing.

"Mostly my housemates and the quidditch team," Gid said, albeit a little sheepishly. He had been the one to encourage the two of them be more outgoing at this school and while his sister had actually made progress, he pretty much remained the same quiet kid he always had been. It wasn't really anything he minded, but he did feel like a bit of a hypocrite. But what had either of them really expected?

xxx ☾ ☀ ☾ ☀- - - - - - - - - - - - t h e r e ' s x n o x m o r e x f e a r x t o x f o r c e x u s x t o x r e t r e a t x - - - - - - - - - - - -☀ ☾ ☀ ☾ xxx

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:11 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖ Second Year♖
User Image
▬▬"I feel the same way about makeup as I do food."▬▬

It was dark outside, and it would be a great time to be snacking in the Ravenclaw tower, but Aidene left for astronomy club. Laying on the table in the common room where the friends had been sitting, was a tray of freshly made moonpies. Aidene had mentioned that they were meant for Astronomy club, but she had obviously ran off without them. Brook thought about eating them all, but that was too much marshmallow. So off to astronomy club she went. She went out of the Ravenclaw tower, and over to the Astronomy Tower, wishing she could just get on her broom and fly from one to the other.... Could she? Had Brook discovered a shortcut to getting to astronomy? Maybe when Brook didn’t have treats, she would be able to try this. Brook got to the astronomy tower and exclaimed, ”I have brought the moonpies that Aidene made! Astronomy club may now begin, well... snacking in astronomy club can begin?” Brook grinned at the club, which at the moment held two fifth years, two second years, and two first years. She hoped she didn't disrupt any pairings they had going on, bur surely they could find a place for her? If not she could always leave, maybe try out the flying short cut she was looking at earlier.

▬▬"I want everything."▬▬

Where & Who: Astronomy people in the club
Thinking about: Well, here goes nothing
Brook Description: 4'8" tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Purple leggings, balck shirt

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Seventh Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Seventeen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Stella had started to enjoy the astronomy club now that she had time for it. Never truly being sure about the whole leader thing it had been working out for the most part. Especially once her course load dropped a third of the amount it had been before. There wasn’t much to set up for the club since everyone who came to the school had their own telescope. It worked for her and hell it made her job easier.

Putting the sign-up sheet along with a quill in the center of the room, all that was left for Stella to do was set up her telescope. She was prepared for hopefully a decent night with the stars above. It seemed pretty clear for it, only a stray cloud here and there. Nothing that would be a problem. Now all she had to do was wait for the others to arrive.

Company : Club Members... hopefully

OOC : Open !

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:31 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════════╗
                                                Lucas Morris
                                                Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Reserve Beater - Pureblood
                                                ╚══════════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in top picture))

Lucas finally made the decision to join a club. Well, he was technically part of a club since he was on the Quidditch team. But he figured the astronomy club would be pretty cool to join. Honestly, the fourth year hadn’t known why it took him this long to give it a chance considering he loved outer space and astronomy class. With his telescope in tow, he walked into the tower where he recognized the only other student in the room to be the seventh year prefect from his own house. “How’s it going, Stella?” he asked before placing the telescope on a table and filling out a form. Lucas hoped more students with the same interest in outer space would show up – what was the point of a club if there were only two members? Anyone could just hang out with another person and talk about space.

I won't waste no time thinking about you anymore
                                                I won't waste no time talking about you anymore 'cause now I got new problems

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:38 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene slipped into Astronomy club late Friday night with her usual box of goodies. Even if she was doing better at submitting her homework this year, Fridays were still for hobbies! Sometimes over the years she had missed the Astronomy Club because she was too tired or too caught up with a project, but whenever she could, Aidene went, armed with snacks. Today, she had spent the entire day combining fruit flavors into sample pie fillings. Combined with a box of pita chips from the good house elves, the filings should be...well, filling.

”Good evening, Stella. Hey Lucas.” Aidene greeted when she arrived. She gave Lucas a suspicious double-take. Had she seen him in this club last year? Eh, must have. He was here now, after all. Aidene set up the chips and small cases of pie filling in the usual place, out of the way.

”The sky sure is lovely tonight...But you are lovelier.” she added with a grin at the older girl. Aidene didn’t mean anything by it--but she had decided after her first romantic heartbreak last year that a little practice flirting wouldn’t hurt. Besides, Stella was quite safe-- she was shipped with...some boy. She wasn’t sure--Aidene only knew half of the school after all. But being in a ship meant Stella was safe to practice on-- no chance of leading anyone on, and no chance her corny one-liners were going to seduce anyone already in a happy ship. ”Eh? Shall we look for Venus tonight? How about that one? Points for execution at least?”

https://i.imgur.com/xWvJ4jj.jpg[/imgleft]User ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:33 pm
User Image User Image
Lavinia Elena Gismondi
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Halfblood Young Backpacker Chaser

Location : Astronomy Club (2049)

Lavinia wasn’t expecting to be leader of the astronomy club. However, Stella had left it to her. She couldn’t let the older girl down. Honestly, it was rough since she was hardly an expert on the stars. Granted it was one of her better subjects. Hopefully, she could just have fun with everyone else and just roll with things. Not that any of that helped with her nervous any. Putting everything out Lavinia tried to push her feelings aside. If she could do Quidditch she could run a club. How hard was it really? So long as people came, she’d be fine. Totally fine.

Company : Other members...

OOC : - - -

A curious one, aren't you?
                                                  The simplest answer to most things is 'magic'
                                                  Though I wager you'll want a more complete answer than that
                                                  Adventurous spirit, sharp mind
                                                  Yes, you're well suited to
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          σн, нσω иσω؟
                                                          нαяνєѕт ѕєє∂ѕ ιи ѕυммєя ∂яσωи
                                                          тнє fιяѕт σf мαу σи тнє 'мσяяσω'ѕ ℓιgнт
                                                          уєт gσ∂ѕ σи нιgн вяιиg αи¢ιєит иιgнт
                                                          αυтυми'ѕ fяσѕт αи∂ ωιитєя'ѕ вαℓм
                                                          нανє ¢σмє αи∂ gσиє ωιтн αяι∂ ѕυи

spaceLucia didn't really know what to expect from this particular club. Her instincts told her it would likely be just a study group, but she was open to being surprised. If nothing else, though, she could appreciate the academic aspect of it, since she did enjoy Astronomy class. Hopefully there would be enough students around that it was also helpful in her quest to make friends. She'd been rather anti-social her first two years of school, which wasn't good for her, she didn't think. On a practical level, post-graduation success was mostly about connections. On a personal level, she was pretty sure not having friends would eventually start to grate on her nerves, even as content as she was now without. Unlike many of her 'family', she didn't have a collection of cousins to fall back on as a default, since all but Ian were now graduated. Oh, she knew the Lovettes, of course, through the Whitethornes, but only vaguely. And they were not exactly her sort of people, anyway. She missed her brother. Especially when she entered the room and the only person present was, presumably, the captain, who was obviously older than her and not someone she recognized. Alas.

ωє'ℓℓ ѕιиg тσ тнσѕє ωнσм ωє нσℓ∂ ∂єαя
                                                          σf σя¢нαя∂ тσмвѕ ωнєяє ∂єαтн ℓιєѕ иєαя
                                                          σf вαяяєи єαятн αи∂ σяρнαиє∂ ѕυи
                                                          σf ¢яσρ-уιєℓ∂ѕ ρяσмιѕє∂; ѕтιℓℓ тσ ¢σмє
                                                          ωιℓℓ тнєу ∂αи¢є ωιтн υѕ тнιѕ иιgнт؟
                                                          тнє αиѕωєя ℓιєѕ ωιтн ѕυммєяιѕℓє

wнere - Clubroom
                                                          wнen - First Meeting 2049
                                                          wιтн - Lavinia
                                                          - ooc -
                                                          blah blah blah

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 11:54 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fifth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild warlock || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club senior || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene skid into Astronomy club a full hour after it started. It was hardly unusual for her to be late or just miss meetings—sometimes an Adventurer’s Guild session went long or she got caught up on another project. But in recompense, whenever Aidene showed up she came bearing snacks: tonight, it was just few slices of Shepherd’s Pie she’d saved from her Adventurer’s Guild portion and left with a kindly house elf to keep warm.

“Good evening, ladies, you’re both twinkling tonight,” Aidene greeted, her voice at a normal volume. She grinned at Lucia, who she’d seen just before at the Adventurer’s Guild, and offered her roommate a double thumbs up before reaching for her telescope. “What are we looking at tonight?”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tell me where do I go
Tell me where do I take us
Your heart is starting to slow
May the water be safer
As I dive in

~"As We Fall" from League of Legends.

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash