Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Official Events
N'ezi-ozu: The Keepers of the Dead (Winners p3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:57 am
Username: Lethrossen
Please provide links to at least 2 RP samples: one || two || three

List which characters most interest you and why, in order of preference:
(yes interested in mystery characterssss)

Isiike - Story building around why he’s never taken a mate is really getting my interest! There are so many different paths this could take, and it would be fun to discover which path. Or maybe he’s just obsessed with his job as Amusu, ya kno?

Naani - A female being pursued is always fun! Is she going to return Ebere’s feelings? Does she have eyes for someone else? Does she even have time to be thinking about love?

Amara - I have this idea that she is very good friends with Naani, I like the idea of that and where it could lead to. Maybe Ebere isn’t the only one with eyes for Naani.

Do you understand and accept that characters won here may be injured or killed in the course of the opening meta? yeppers biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:17 pm
Username: Pearlyblue
Please provide links to at least 2 RP samples:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16578435
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22226277
List which characters most interest you and why, in order of preference:
I am interested in a mystery character. ^_^

Honestly, I'm kind of interested in all of them. This looks like an epic metaplot, and I am sooo weak for those. (damn you, Annchen! ;p ) But if I were to list my MAIN interests:

Isiike - Seriously, what is up with this guy? Is he married to his work? Does he feel any real attachment to the pride without any close family to keep him connected with the LIVING part of it? Does he just stay in the caves all day, sorting bones? DID HE HAVE A REAL CRISIS OF PERSONALITY WHEN ALL THE BONES GOT SCRAMBLED IN THE EARTHQUAKE?

Kemmasi - He has lost A LOT and he is linked to the plaguebringer. He's also an amusu. Is he interpreting the signs around him as a message from Death that it is time for this pride to die? How does he feel about that? And what will he do about it?

Nkwusi - His father died from a broken heart. That must have left an impression on this young lion. Did he take on the role of caregiver, and grew up faster than he ought to have? Is he SUPER protective of his sister? Or has he, too, turned into an angst ball who can't really handle life on his own - constantly hanging on his sister's tail, afraid that she'll leave him and he'll DIE?

Naani - For pretty much the same reasons as above. This sibling dynamic intrigues me.

Gbauro - How is HE interpreting the signs? And how does he feel about his sister's children? Maybe he is not ready to let their family go into that good night. I could see him perhaps trying to use his influence to secure a better future for the whole pride, in spite of his name.

Juu - I wonder what she's thinking. Perhaps she is the sort of lioness who is a LOT smarter than people think, just because she'd rather keep her thoughts to herself? And how does she feel about her brothers? Does she have a favorite, perhaps?

Akwa - I'd like to know her relationship with her husband. Just from their names I get this feeling that he's really the light of her life...

Do you understand and accept that characters won here may be injured or killed in the course of the opening meta? Definitely.  

Pearlyblue

Friendly Enabler

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 pm
Congratulations to the new owners of the N'ezi-ozu, oo DeD and Epine de Rose!

And for the characters...

AstoriaFallen
Juu

Porcelain Pinch
Obiike

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
Akwa

Puhterodactyl
Nchapu

Pearlyblue
Isiike

- Mynsed -
Keoyi

Tanakako
Ntunnaya

KasaiLoki
Mgbamizu

Capricious Starlight
Kemmasi

Lethrossen
Amara

Annchen
Ebere

Syrius Lionwing
Urupuru

DavyJnah
Nnunu

ChezaRain
Gbaruo

Manda
Nkwusi

MangoMeow
Naani

AND THE MYSTERY WINNERS
Pollack
Owu
He was originally set aside/not in the contest pool, so with deciding to distribute him via the contest, he became a non-mysterious mystery character.

...for the rest of you, your lions are still mysteries. When the pride's plot reaches the point where they come in, you will have them!
Kimaria

Alpaca Chobi

SilverLutz

Andranis

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:47 pm
Oh my gooodnness, the single mother! ' v '
THANK YOU!

- Mynsed -

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 pm
I can't wait to rp them. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:56 pm
8'D Congrats to the new owners, I look forward to seeing the meta!

And thank you so much for running this contest! I'm so excited to get to playing Owu! Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:58 pm
Yee, thank you! heart So excited to roleplay sad Naani. x]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:58 pm
Eeeeee!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! So excited for this!  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:02 pm
...actually I screwed that up slightly, BUT I FIXED IT NOW. STILL THINGS FOR EVERYONE.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:10 pm

Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! ; u ; I can't wait to plot and roleplay with everyone.

Porcelain Pinch

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:11 pm
Eeeee Im so excited for Nanya! My little dreamer girl!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:40 pm
I am ridiculously excited to play with Kemmasi's conflicted feelings. 8D  

Capricious Starlight

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:59 pm
Hurray!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:32 pm
Eeep! Thank you! <3  

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

TheWishling