Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Thrifty Bazaar Megadventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Keiko would catch the box, but only after it connected with her cheek. After glaring bloody murder at Lykas for all of five seconds, she would glance back at the punk in Blizzard's grasp once more. "Five seconds. And counting," she would say before walking toward Lykas, holding the projectile box in her left hand and crushing it using only her fingers and her palm - her fist, basically. However, she would stay quiet until she got within inches of him, invading his personal space. "A. I have plenty of these, thanks. B. I appreciate that Odd's in trouble, but I can help more than one person at a time, thank you. I'm quite versatile in that area. And C, if you're so butthurt about him being missing... go. ~/~. FIND!! HIM!!!"

With that, Keiko would walk away from Lykas. A tear would be found nestling in the lower eyelid of each eye, but the only expression on Keiko's face would be anger. At that point, she would turn her attention back to Blizzard, to see if the punk was still there. If he was, she'd frown disapprovingly at him and pop her knuckles, saying, "Time's up." If not, she'd keep quiet for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 pm
Lykas visibly resisted the urge to slap the living daylights out of Keiko when she got in his face, his ponytail writhing as he fought to keep it from splitting apart and revealing his tentacles. "I get that you miss your boyfriend but yours ISN'T MISSING!" He screamed back at her, eyes flashing black for an instant before he reeled in the Hex that tried to escape. Clearly he was incredibly bothered by Odd's message to be struggling so much to keep his body under control. Maybe someone should shut Keiko down before she pushed the hybrid over the edge?

"I can't track his SNAG any more directly than here. I just keep getting the same location whenever I try scanning for it and I can't sense his energy. I'm not that good with Ghost-type energies." He told the others, taking good measure to avoid speaking directly to Keiko again after his outburst.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:22 pm
Silver would cross his arms over his chest after the 'dog' comment, and opened his mouth to say something snarky in response, only to be interrupted by Blizz and Tristen reacting to the comment themselves. "You know, I'm pretty sure I'm the so-called 'dog' who said they sounded ridiculous. If anyone should be getting peeved at that comment, it's me," the Houndoom hybrid would say with a snarl, his devilish tail flicking back and forth in annoyance. He was annoyed by the comment, but, he was a little more choked at the response from the other two hybrids that were thinking the comment was made about Tristen.

Lynnette would frown in response to the scene in front of her. Seeing their leader egging Blizz on, and Keiko's outburst afterwards was just so... disheartening to the girl. And then Lykas came in and tossed something at Keiko that caused Lynnette to snap as well, and she would whip around to face him herself. "Really? You think that's the sort of response you should give to a woman who's upset? How utterly disgusting of you," Lynnette would say, her words dripping with so much venom you'd think she was channeling her inner Kairi. Silver, not having seen what happened, turned towards Lynnette with a confused look on his face. "Wait, what just happened? Why are you so upset now?" he would ask. "Someone threw a box of tampons. Which is totally inappropriate right now, regardless of whatever Keiko is dealing with. Really, you should count yourself lucky that you're a guy Silver," Lynn would say with a huff.

Silver would frown, a genuinely hurt expression on his face at Lynn's comment. "I mean.. I'm glad you think that way, but, uhh... I wasn't always-" the hybrid would cut himself off, realizing that Lynnette wasn't listening to a word he was saying anyways. She didn't even comment on what he did manage to say, so, he supposed it was a lost cause.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:59 pm
Frozen in the entrance to the mart would be Leslie, a look of abject terror across her face as she watched Keiko begin ripping into every available person in the room to yell at. What the hell had set her off? Beating down grown men for fun hadn't made her this mad, so what was this? Sidling up to Silver and Lynnette, she would ask, "So....why is the meek girl doing my job better than I can? I ask mainly because this makes me slightly fearful for my life."

Outside of the area where Odd and the other members of Team Skull were hard at work, two other grunts would be busy playing cards with a new recruit as they waited for the other grunts to be taken care of by the intruders. "Raise." The lanky one said, staring at the pair of cards in his hand. "We're playing blackjack, you can't raise in blackjack!" The larger grunt told his friend, smacking his head before glancing towards their dealer. "I dunno what you want me to do, man. He wants to raise, so I'll give another card." The winged third member told his new friends, handing over another card. "Uh...bet." The lanky grunt told their new friend, eliciting a facepalm from both of the others in the card game.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:16 pm
Blizzard120

SubonicXP

TerashiLeonGoken

Requiem of Whyspers
Lykas

Despite Blizzard lifting one of the duo by his shirt and the ensuing struggle to free himself, he wouldn't give much of a response, but not for the reasons one might think. Keiko's snapping and the bit that followed from Lykas- just how many people came here anyway?- was enough for both of them to give a look like he had done goofed.

"Yo, dude? Not cool," he spoke up, grunting from the increasing discomfort of literally hanging by threads. "You just don't do that..."

"Argh, these fools have no chill! They're cramping our style!" The other finally spoke up. "Look, if your boyfriend was that weird guy that came through the wall, he ain't here, yo! A few others took him into town, and don't go asking where it is 'cause peeps like you just make us frown!" A moment would pass before a strange, shadowy appendage draped itself over the guy's shoulder, making him turn for a second.

"None of you are funny either! Put the weird- uh..."

"Kyuuuuuuu..."

A glance downward would reveal that perhaps weird wannabe gangsters weren't the only inhabitants here, with the appendage extending all the way to the floor and revealing a lone Mimikyu with an odd glint in the slits within its crudely made disguise.

A moment of silence would follow, then a scream as he bolted right out of the backroom and towards the nearest way out. But not before tripping on one of the many cans on the ground, scrambling to his feet, and resuming his escape. "The boss didn't tell us about that thing, yo! I'm bouncing!"

Eyes suddenly growing wide, the one still in Blizzard's grasp started to struggle all the more, anything to get away from even more unwanted guests. "We've said what we know, so yo, how 'bout you let us go!?"

Requiem of Whyspers
Odd

Reno Vantas

"Who's a Beat?
"Their escape must be a feat," the girl spoke up, hastily trying to keep to what was assuredly their thing.

"Maybe they're with the boss?
"Maybe he took it and gave the ball a toss?" Surely, they had no idea what the empty ball was about.

"He had us take him in here.
"But look at him, he's got no flair."

"Maybe he wanted him to wake up.
"Yanno, take him over, see what's up."

Evidently, they didn't seem to be fully sure of why they were tasked to do what they did either. As for the pair just outside the room, they surely would've heard the sudden influx of rhymes being busted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:56 pm
If I had an eyebrow to raise, I'd raise it. Being dangled off the ground with ease by someone with a considerable more strength by said victim and he's not even intimidated. Either he has a serious pair to actually be this way or he's that remarkably stupid. He is trying to struggle futilely out of my grasp though, so there's that. I then stared in confusion for a second as I looked at the Mimikyu that appeared out of nowhere...and now there's the panic. "Huh, its one of those things that Sub got scared of..." I said.

"What town is he talking about?" Tristen spoke up.

"Uh...trying...to remember...town, town...God...uh...not Po Town, is it? That's all the way across the island." I said, looking back towards no one in particular afterward.

"I think there was a village close by if that could be said about anything, right?" Tristen asked speaking up.

"I don't know. Which is it?" I then asked the wanna-be thug, giving him a bit of a shake to get him to answer me.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Arkelos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:08 pm
Arkelos just shook his head, the moment he knew the word "Dog" came up there was gonna be trouble. Before he could do anything, Arkelos got knocked over by Blizz when he grabbed the grunt.

"Ouch, What the hell is wrong with?? Watch it next time." He said with a crash on the floor, scattering some cans. Brushing some dirt and dust off his pants, Arkelos wasnt gonna have it. "Always with the pushing and forcing things. I doubt you even have the words "Please or thank you," in your vocabulary. At least say excuse me next time, Shueesh."

Walking around the others back into the main store area, Arkelos went to cool off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:28 pm
Darksol88

Odd gave the two youths a funny look at first. What were they going on about? "Beat's my Marowak." He explained. "And if his Ball's empty then..." He froze, his memory of the last little while returning practically all at once. "He's gone..." His voice fell. Eyes downcast. It was obvious what he meant by "gone", or at least should be even to these dunces.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" He roared a moment later, jumping to his feet as his energy flared to life, rage and guilt coursing through him in equal measure. "Give me my Pokeballs. Now!" He demanded of the Skull goons. If they refused, he'd spark up a Wicked Wick, the strange indigo flames covering his hands as he threatened to consume them with the otherworldly fires.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:36 pm
Blizzard120

Arkelos

"Look, I just know it's town! Village, town, same difference, right?" Be it out of fear or simply wanting to really run the hell away, he didn't seem to be terribly keen on answering. Still, hearing what Blizzard said was enough to make Amaranth curious. While the SNAG did have a pretty detailed map of the region, it still wasn't the easiest thing to learn all at once unless someone just did nothing but study it for a couple of weeks or so.

"Um... what? That seems really specific," she remarked. "I'm still doing good to memorize the names of these islands, let alone any locations..."

Requiem of Whyspers

"Gone? We're sorry, yo." It seemed that they did, in fact, have an idea of what he meant. But not how that would happen in the first place, and especially not in such a short span. Something odd must have happened before, but then, the way Odd seemed to show up was an oddity in itself. Both of them would soon back up in shock at the scream that followed, though the idea of honoring his request didn't dawn on either one.

"Yo, forget the rhymes, calm down!" One of them spoke up, starting to do a series of arm gestures if only to calm herself.

"There ain't no reason to take it out on us. We ain't no Pokemon killers!" The other chimed in, starting to do the same as they watched the flames cover Odd's hands and start to surround the duo. "You ain't gotta kill us for it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 pm
Darksol88

"Gone? We're sorry, yo." It seemed that they did, in fact, have an idea of what he meant. But not how that would happen in the first place, and especially not in such a short span. Something odd must have happened before, but then, the way Odd seemed to show up was an oddity in itself. Both of them would soon back up in shock at the scream that followed, though the idea of honoring his request didn't dawn on either one.

"Yo, forget the rhymes, calm down!" One of them spoke up, starting to do a series of arm gestures if only to calm herself.

"There ain't no reason to take it out on us. We ain't no Pokemon killers!" The other chimed in, starting to do the same as they watched the flames cover Odd's hands and start to surround the duo. "You ain't gotta kill us for it!"

"All sins carry the same weight in the eyes of a demon." Odd replied. "Murderers you may not be but you are certainly thieves." The flames rippled along the ground now, falling from his hands and slowly creeping towards the two grunts. "You want to live? You'll return my remaining Pokemon to me right now so I can go after the one who took Beat from me. Otherwise, I'll take care of you both right now to get them back." It was clear from the look in his eyes and the grave tone in his voice that was dead serious.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 pm
Leslie continued with her strategy of remaining on the sidelines, still trying to do her best to prepare herself to take down Keiko if necessary. There was no way she was going to let that woman go crazy on them too long. But first, needed to overcome this pesky little insurmountable fear. Easy peasy.

Outside, in the game of blackjack, the two grunts would look up from their cards and turn to each other as the ruckus inside began to grow more intense. "Uh....Richard?" The lanky one of the pair started with. "Yeah, Jamie?" Richard told the other man, glancing away from the ten and ace in his hand. "Didn't we need to do something with the prisoner?" Jamie told his rotund friend, stealing a glance at his cards before looking to the two and ten in his hand. "Oh please. If it was something important, Orson would've told us. Right, Orson?"

"Huh?' The dealer looked up, momentarily distracted by the Holo Caster in his hand before shutting the screen off. "Uh.....right. We were supposed to take the prisoner to the boss when he woke up." He nonchalantly said, quietly dealing two cards to Jamie as the lanky man knocked two fingers against the ground.

The blackjack would continue for a moment longer before the trio's eyes bulged and they threw the cards down to burst into the inpromptu jail cell. "Alright, alright. We are here to take our captive to the boss!" Richard shouted, hoping to calm the room down for a moment at least. "Yeah, we totally are on time for this stuff. Totally." Jamie added, doing his best to make his stringy limbs into some form of intimidating gesture. Although it appeared he couldn't decide what actually constituted one, so he alternated. A lot. "Uh....right. Totally planned out. Yeah." Orson added, struggling through the narrow door as his wings began to catch in the more pinch prone areas of the door frame. Stupid hybrid wings not cooperating.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:22 am
"You know what? I don't care anymore," Keiko sighed, feeling the eyes of her teammates on her back. "Do whatever you like. I'm out of here."

With that, Keiko made for the door, patting Leslie on the shoulder before leaving the abandonded store. From there, she would let Natalia out of her ball and have the Xatu fly her out of HQ. If any Alolans gave her crap for using her own Pokemon to take her away from the region, she would promptly ignore them.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:28 pm
As I try to interrogate the wanna-be, I couldn't help but to sweatdrop and get a rather deadpan look on my face, not because of the thug's reluctance to say anything. That is usually typical. The thing that was bothering me is everyone else here in the room, which was anything but typical and was killing whatever 'bite' I had because the longer this goes on, the more he wasn't going to treat this whole scenario seriously, especially with two in the room that probably wouldn't hurt a fly if they could help it, then others that let their emotions run wild at the least. I started to appreciate a one-on-one coercion scenario. As for right now, I had the feeling this wasn't going to work and I know this guy has more than he lets on. I had the grunt dangle there in my grasp by his shirt for a few seconds, only for me to come up with a different approach to the matter.

"...." I tossed the thug to the side, not all that hard. It actually came off as either I was content, conceded the interrogation, or no longer cared. Kind of hard to tell. Either way, the grunt probably wasn't landing on his feet with how I just lobbed him aside as if he was garbage. "Beat it."

"Blizz?" Tristen spoke up, staring at me in confusion.

"Not now."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:06 pm
A few minutes after the Mimikyu appeared Sub had woken up, having passed out upon the sight of it, not really hearing Keiko's verbal berating of him. Once awake he would look around with a confused look, as if he didn't know where he was. "Anyone get the number of the Rhyhorn that ran me over?" He asked as he stumbled onto his feet. "Did Amaranth win the beauty pageant? I still got a souffle in the oven and need to get back to it." What?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:56 pm
Blizzard120

SubonicXP

A shout could be heard as the remaining member of the duo was tossed aside, flung out of the back room and into a few packaged chickens. They may have once been frozen, just as they may have once been edible. Years of rot became apparent all at once, making for perhaps the second least fun thing to encounter today. Struggling to get to his feet as he slipped on the rotting food, he'd look back to Blizzard and shrugged. "I only know of the one town. You ain't finding nothing in that village we ain't found ourselves, got it?" He'd then heed the advice given and did, in fact, beat it right out of the abandoned supermarket and towards "town" as it were.

All the while, the Mimikyu from earlier just gave a confused look. Were they... not here to play? The disguise slinking a little, it'd start back towards the darker corners of the back room it was in to begin with.

Confused at what had transpired, Amaranth finaly broke the silence. "Um, Blizz? You said something about some town, right-" She'd then be cut off as Sub came to and sounded like he'd soon be asking for a pair of scissors. "I... um. Yeah, I won, but they took the flowers and tiara from me?" She wasn't sure whether to correct Sub or just go with it, but figured going with it might be the smarter choice when she wasn't sure what was up with him at the moment. A mental note would be made to never drink whatever the hell Sub was enjoying earlier.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas

"What the hell were you guys doing!?
"The going's gotten tough, and we should get going!" The girl spoke up, backing up a few steps before decided that she wanted to live and tossed Odd's Pokeballs before shoving her way through Richard, Jamie and Orson to try and get out. She'd put out the flames as soon as she got out, through the only way she knew. She stopped, then dropped, and rolled along the carpeted floor beyond the room Odd had been confined to. Nevermind that there weren't actually any flames on her; she was more than a little spooked by a human doing some sort of magic voodoo stuff.

"Wha- yo, we act together, don't you run-" He'd stop himself as he realized that there was a good chance that he'd be char-broiled as the flames came closer and closer. "O-on second thought, I think we're done!" He'd also shove his way through the trio before getting past the door, looking at them. "We coulda used ya'll sooner, yanno!"

Though it'd be hard to see past the people still before Odd, the open door would reveal a very different place from the supermarket the others were in. It looked to be recently under new management, with odd bits of spray paint on the carpet and various sorts of furniture and shelves grouped together and still causing a fair bit of clutter. A few more boxes could be seen as well, but their contents weren't able to be discerned. A flight of stairs might've been in the distance, but the obstructed view meant it wasn't certain to be the case. Likewise, another girl in the same garb as the one who had ran out could barely be seen, only long enough to possibly be seen suddenly walking outside at what she had just seen. It seemed there may have been others with the same idea as well, but rather than walk outside, they'd go elsewhere in the building.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff