Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Drama Club ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sixth Year
Quidditch Chaser & Vice Captain - - -
Daily Dragon Photographer - - -
Drama Club Co-Captain - - -

Candace followed Rory into the empty room used for the drama club. She wasn’t nervous about it since the club was fairly new. As such there should be a continued hype about it. She hoped so anyway. The Hufflepuff despite the boy’s attempt it hid it knew he was nervous. It was scary how similar Kimberly and Rory were sometimes. Pushing the thought aside, Candy knew they’d be fine running the club together. She saw a lot of progress with their relationship.

Deep down Candace had wanted to bug her fellow orphaned sisters to join the club. However, she was aware it would be unlikely that any of them would join. Alana was the only long shot. After all she was a decent writer, but the Hufflepuff was sure her fellow puff didn’t like the idea of being on stage. Despite her attempts to share that preforming was optional, although good for her.

“I’d bet you two galleons that we get more then half.” Candace replied as she set a few quills next to the stack of forms. She was trying to be positive. Whether they got the half or more then last year didn’t matter. She didn’t think that things would go bad. “What’s the worst that could happen?” She said taking the seat next to Rory. “No, one shows up. Cause I doubt that will happen.” She was certain people would show.

With : Rory

Attire : Casual Orange

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:31 pm
                                                                Je retiens tous mes soupires
                                                                Pour effacer ton sourire
                                                                You're doing your best and
                                                                Your best look
                                                                You're praying that you make it

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Drama Club
                                                                Who am I with? No one yet...
                                                                What am I doing? Signing up again.
                                                                What am I thinking? I'm just going to stay out of the way...
                                                                What am I wearing? Second Year Uniform

Sybille stepped into the room, already hoping that Kiery was somewhere along behind her. Or Laili. Either one would be fine to join her. She just didn't want to be stuck in the club by herself. She sighed, picking up a form with a quiet thank you and filling it out. She returned it then and settled back, watching everyone else come in and hoping that she wasn't made a spectacle of.

Sybille Lebeau - Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Play Suggestion: The Warlock's Hairy Heart
                                                                Relevant Skills: I can draw, and I have a knack with charmswork.

OOC:

Depuis que tu dois partir
                                                                J'ai peur de mon avenir
                                                                Et loin de tes bras je ne vis qu'à
                                                                Travers mes souvenirs

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:41 pm
She who walks alone in life, is she of sound mind?
I am only as old as I've been told
Now I'm playing for time
Darling, take me to the lakeside
Wash my body well

𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

RAVENCLAW PREFECT │ SEVENTH YEAR │ PUREBLOOD

Tiernan enjoyed herself immensely starring in the musical last year, although it had been a great deal of responsibility tackling both the lead role and costumes on top of that. Still, it'd be good to have something to busy herself with besides studying for NEWTs and snogging her boyfriend this year. She smiled politely at Rory and Candace (Rory was dating Ivar now, after all) and went to fill out a form. She'd enjoyed Wicked, but hopefully they could do something a bit darker this year.

Tiernan Yaxley - Ravenclaw
Year: Seventh
Play Suggestion: The Addams Family
Relevant Skills: Charms and costuming. I can also sing, act, and dance.

OOC:
Username

I am holy now the water's hit me
Broken from your spell
I was on my hands and knees
Bending at the heart of me
We don't know the weight of all the words we say now

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 pm
I've walked these streets of silence
Through the cold and misty nights
But the more I search the less I tend to notice
I've been trying to find an answer
Why you've left me high and dry
Even though you're gone I need a sense of closure

{𝓐𝓰𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮} {𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌 𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇}

✿✫❀✮Elvira looked forward to Drama Club having it enjoyed it immensely last year and had been especially glad nothing had gone wrong much to many fears. She hadn't heard the official story about why the original club, if there had been one, had been shut down but had heard the rumors passed down from various older Ravenclaws when asked. She's not entirely sure she believes the part about the entire stage had collapsed and the souls of the departed would haunt those who tried to revive the club evermore, but she will admit to being a tad anxious about the whole thing. Thankfully nothing anywhere close like that happened and she was ready to help make sure it would continue for this year as well. She only most of the people already there by face alone, though two Elvira knew were in her house, but she did try to be polite and give them a small wave before grabbing the slip of paper to fill out.

Elvira Hughes - Ravenclaw
                                            Play Suggestion: Beauty and the Beast
                                            Relevant Skills: I'm a good task manager, I'm great at making lists and following directions, and I have my own notebook to keep any notes, tasks,or concerns

Quote:

Through all the times you've left and said it wouldn't be long
Through all the times I'd wait for you to never come home
I won't back down
I won't back down
I won't back down so come right back to me

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:14 pm
Remember when we were lost at sea?
We would look at the bright night sky
Thinking of, what we could be
What we could be
How to spend our lives

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт » Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yeαr

.¸¸.•´´¯`•The only thing Laili had been looking forward to more than Quidditch had been the reopening of the Drama Club. She had had so much fun last year creating costumes and helping put the makeup on and the play had been sooooooo good and she was pretty sure she cried near the end and she had no idea the Wicked Witch hadn't always been evil and it was just. Allot of emotions to process. And now she can't wait to do it all over again! The only problem was, like last year, she had no idea which play to suggest! There were so many good ones and with new members they could even do bigger ones with more cast! And more sets! The Hufflepuff noticed there weren't many people around yet, but that didn't matter since more people showed up later on, but she happily waved at Candance and Sybille before making her way over to the table with the slips of paper to fill one out. Out the corner of her eye she noticed Elvira and she gave her a small grin and finger wave and was happy to see it returned. Laili was still on the fence about her, but she was nice and she had helped her last year when she had gotten a splinter so, they were getting somewhere at least.

Laili Abrams - Hufflepuff
                                                            Play Suggestion: Are the Incredibles a play yet? Can we do that?
                                                            Relevant Skills: I'm getting better at sewing and makeup and I can officially wield a hammer without hitting my fingers now!

Remember when we had nothing left?
We were strung out in the cold
Holding on, trying to save our breath
Trying to save our breath
We would not let go

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:17 pm
I see what I wanna see
Misery looks good on me
I see what I wanna see
Oh sweet misery
Take what you want from me

T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

slytherin │ fifth year │ halfblood

Ignoring the fact that she'd once had an awkward twelve year old crush on one of the leaders of the club, Treva genuinely enjoyed it as a extracurricular. Besides, they obviously had some faith in her, having cast her in a sizable role last year. She wasn't even that into Wicked, but at least Madame Morrible had been fun to act. The metamorphmagus grabbed a form to fill out with a bit of a smirk.

Treva Warlow - Slytherin
Year: Fifth
Play Suggestion: Macbeth
Relevant Skills: Makeup and acting.

OOC:
Username

It's the right way in the wrong direction
I pray but there's no connection
But fame, always such a waste
Oh sweet misery
Take what you want from me.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:36 pm
Well I've never pray
But tonight I'm on my knees, yeah
I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah
I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airwaves are clean and there's nobody singing to me now

𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕨 ✦ ℂ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✦ 𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕣

Alby was so ready for Drama Club. Like soooooo ready. Last year had been everything he had thought it would be and more. And surprise of all surprises he had even been a lead! He had sung in front of people that wasn't just Tiernan, Clara, and Mercy! And god, singing with Tiernan in front of people had been even more enchanting than he had ever dreamed. Even if she was covered in green face paint. Luckily for him they had done the play version of Wicked and not the book (and not for the selfish reason that he actually lived in the play) but also he had parts where all he had to do was stare lovingly at Tiernan while she sung and Merlin had that been easy. This year he hoped to also help out with the costumes or sets to help lessen the burden, especially since this was their NEWT year. He had seen how his girlfriend had struggled learning her lines and songs as well as studying so he wanted to help her, and the others!, any way he could. Speaking of her, he smiled as he noted she had arrived beforehand and didn't even think before swooping behind her and planting a kiss on her cheek. "What play did you suggest for this year? I haven't really decided yet, plus there's not a whole lot of them we could do if we don't get more males in here. Or we could start having the girls play boys. That would actually be pretty cool and technically correct." Alby mused absentmindedly wrapping his arms around his girlfriend.

Alby Callaghan - Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Seventh
                                                Play Suggestion: Peter Pan Victor/Victoria
                                                Relevant Skills: I'm good with charms and special effects and I'm a decent actor and singer. And I play piano!

The Forgotten Weasley

No change, I can change
I can change, I can change
But I'm here in my mould
I am here in my mould
And I'm a million different people from one day to the next

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:39 pm
Something's happening to me
Every time I cross the street
Feels a lot like destiny
But I don't care about that
I'm making you a habit
It's taking all I have, yeah

ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Myron was honestly surprised he'd even been cast last year at all, but getting to dress up as goat-man had been pretty cool. He hoped they did something a bit less... musical this year, but he could always just do backstage stuff anyways. The Gryffindor took a form to fill out, wishing he wasn't the only fourth year boy to have joined last year.

Myron Hargrave - Gryffindor
Year: Fourth
Play Suggestion: Death of a Salesman
Relevant Skills: Sets or acting

OOC:
Username

Addictive personalities
Attract the opposite to me
I'll keep them buried underneath
Where I don't care about that
And when they get loco, there's always more tomorrow
Role models, how did you get so hollow?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:38 pm
Her fabulous invention, what strange imagination shown
Her glorious intentions, a sea of doubt beneath her own
You're not the first to dream this, little girl
You know it's never happened once in this world
It never crossed my mind that one so young
Could hope to find a power greater than my own

𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ THIRD YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny was happy to be back for another year of theater. Before last year, she had never even heard of Wicked, never mind seen it staged, but she'd fallen in love with the musical, even if she still had her heart set on Shakespeare for this year. Hopefully they had enough people to do something truly magnificent. Last year had gone very well, given the fact that everyone had been so new to well, everything. She looked around for Celeste as she filled out the form.

Delphinia Meadows - Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Play Suggestion: The Tempest
Relevant Skills: Costumes, script, charms

OOC:
Username

She never did what they told her to
They'll never see her dream come true
The edge of revelation, believing all the stories told
A final moment taken before this story's end unfolds
Now she flies over clouds in twilight skies
Nothing to bind her, no one will find her this high

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:04 pm
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river, and it made me complete
Oh, simple thing, where have you gone?
I'm getting old, and I need something to rely on

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ second year

Cady practically pranced into the room. She'd loved helping with Wicked, and could only hope they did something just as high-energy and obnoxious this year. Besides, all that green paint had been really fun to work with. Plus maybe she'd get an actual part this year instead of being stuck on sets, although that had been pretty fun. She hoped Elisa showed up again. It was better when you had someone you could snicker with at the typical theater kid 'drama'.

Cadence Gregory - Gryffindor
Play Suggestion: Lion King
Relevant Skills: TRIPLE THREAT BABY! (Sing, dance, act)

OOC:
Username

So tell me when you're gonna let me in
I'm getting tired, and I need somewhere to begin
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:25 am
Well with that river to my left
Another mile straight ahead
No more moving until I find what I deserve
I don't know where I am headed
But the picture is embedded in my mind
As I move on through the curve

W I L L I A M
S I O R U S
B R O W N

gryffindor │ first year │ halfblood

Bill had zero interest in Quidditch, and even if Dueling Club had allowed first years to actually do anything, he would have passed on that to. And he wasn't even sure what the Music and Art clubs did, besides show off in front of each other. Thus he found himself at the first meeting of the year for Drama Club. Apparently they'd managed to persuade the headmaster that the 'no theater' rule had run its course. The blond boy glanced around, wishing there were more first years present, before grabbing a form.

William Brown - Gryffindor
Year: First
Play Suggestion: Dr. Faustus
Relevant Skills: I'd like to help with sets or lighting.

OOC:
Username

Will I see you again?
We like to hope, but no promises
Where were you when my mind was at bay?
But my heart told me to leave today
And as long as there's a road
No rain or no snow can ever slow me down

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:24 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornFirst Year Ravenclaw )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar was glad to hear the the drama club was back on business and hell, even Uncle Robin was glad that it did since he was kind of a drama guy. He loved literature of all kinds, and that included being part of the drama club since that was technically literature, too. Maybe he could also contribute his piano skills and his passion for this! He went to grab a form and wrote it down, finishing it the moment he saw a fellow Gryffindor first year. "Hi, you're Bill, right?" He asked, "So, uh, what play did you suggest if you don't mind me askin'? Ah'm thinking of Murder at the Orient Express, since I kind of like mystery."

Edgar Farquarson - Ravenclaw
                                                        Year: One
                                                        Play Suggestion: Murder at the Orient Express
                                                        Relevant Skills: Writing, Scripting, Acting if I like the play, playing the piano

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2039-40xx
                                                        wнere - Drama Clubxxxx
                                                        wιтн - William
                                                        xxxxxx

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah wasn’t sure how things were going to go. She knew she was going to give at least two clubs a try. Music because everyone wanted her too and Drama. She was a performer, so it didn’t seem overly hard to join the club meant for acting. She was hardly afraid to be center stage. Walking in the Ravenclaw grabbed a form and filled it out. It took her a moment to come up with something for a suggestion given she wasn’t well versed with theatre. Granted she figured mostly anything could be turned into a play really.

Once finished Leah found herself wander over to Cady. Given that the Gryffindor was in her year and she knew her. “Hey Cady, I decided to join this year.” She said in greeting. “You joined last year, right?” She asked wondering if she had any insight for a first timer. Leah knew she’d figure it out soon enough. Hopefully she'd get into the swing of things and perhaps even enjoy it.

Leah League - Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Second Year
                                                Play Suggestion: Nightmare Before Christmas? The Nutcracker?
                                                Relevant Skills: Good with Charms, Good Dancer, can also Sing and Play Piano

With : Club members... Cady

Attire : Bat Black

OOC : - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDrama Club Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSybille
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ιт'ѕ αѕтσυи∂ιиg, тιмє ιѕ fℓєєтιиgxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          мα∂иєѕѕ тαкєѕ ιтѕ тσℓℓ - вυт ℓιѕтєи ¢ℓσѕєℓуxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          иσт fσя νєяу мυ¢н ℓσиgєя ι'νє gσт тσ кєєρ ¢σитяσℓxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι яємємвєя ∂σιиg тнє тιмє ωαяρ, ∂яιикιиg тнσѕє мσмєитѕ ωнєиxxxxxx
                                                          тнє вℓα¢києѕѕ ωσυℓ∂ нιт мє αи∂ тнє νσι∂ ωσυℓ∂ вє ¢αℓℓιиgxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceKiery was practically vibrating with excitement as she ran into the classroom, skidding to a halt in front of the two sixth years now running the club. She offered them an excited, breathless greeting before stealing a form and filling it out quickly. This year, she decided she wanted to maybe do Macbeth, mostly because some of the snottier members of her coven (former coven, she reminded herself) didn't 'approve' of the play's depiction of witches. Her guardians, however, thought it was a great play, and anyway, Kiery wanted to see if she could get cast as one of the witches. She already had most of the lines memorized! She also added Into the Woods, even though she'd suggested that one last year as well. It was her favorite play!

spaceOnce she'd handed in her form, she looked around to see who all had arrived, and grinned maniacally when she spotted Sybille. She bounced over towards her housemate, throwing her arms around the girl in a hug.
                                                          "Sybs! You came! Without me asking you to!" she cheered, equal parts pleased and surprised. It wasn't that she'd thought Sybille didn't enjoy the club, but she had somewhat pressured her into coming the year before. She'd left it alone this year, figuring that if her best friend hadn't liked it enough to rejoin, she had no business insisting she did. But, she was here, which meant she wanted to be! Kiery was thrilled, mostly because she wanted to do almost everything with Sybille (and Laili, who she could see nearby. She waved enthusiastically towards the other girl in greeting). This was going to be great!

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxιи αиσтнєя ∂ιмєиѕισи ωιтн νσуєυяιѕтι¢ ιитєитισи
                                                          xxxxxxωєℓℓ ѕє¢ℓυ∂є∂, ι ѕєє αℓℓ - ωιтн α вιт σf α мιи∂ fℓιρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ιитσ тнє тιмє ѕℓιρ, αи∂ иσтнιиg ¢αи єνєя вє тнє ѕαмє
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ'яє ѕρα¢є∂ συт σи ѕєиѕαтισи ℓιкє уσυ'яє υи∂єя ѕє∂αтισи

User Image

Kiery Hemlock - Ravenclaw
                                                          Play Suggestion: The Scottish Play! Or Into the Woods.
                                                          Relevant Skills: Singing! Last year I helped with the set, mostly painting. I bet I could act as well!

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

Red Hot Missy

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDrama Club Room
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxEddie, Bill
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

now, ιғ yoυ're a мυѕιcιan, a gυιтarιѕт вy naмexxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and yoυ're playιng ιn a ѕeѕѕιon, do ι ғeel yoυr paιnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          yoυr eyeѕ wιll loѕe ғocυѕ ιғ yoυ're anyтнιng lιĸe мexxxxxx
                                                          'caυѕe ι ѕwear everyтнιng ιѕ ιn тнe ĸey oғ 'g'xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceCel was pretty excited about the prospect of a theater club. Drama club. Whatever they were calling it. He didn't care, he just wanted to join! Finding the room was a bit difficult, since he still hadn't quite managed to get the lay of the land around here (the castle was bloody huge, after all), but he found it all the same. He quickly determined that he was supposed to go to the two older students towards the head of the room, and took a moment to assess the pair as he approached. The boy was in his house, and surly as all get-out, just from Cel's limited observation. That showed right now, because he looked pissed at the world for existing. The girl, on the other hand, was much more likeable just by her demeanor. He wondered if they were friends, or if they'd gotten stuck running this together against their will. Either way, they must want to be here. It'd be easy enough to turn down the position, after all.

spaceHe filled out his form, and handed it very specifically to the girl with a flourish and a wink. Then, he turned to look at the small crowd gathered, to see if he recognized anyone. Most everyone looked to be in a year higher than his own, but there were two boys he recognized from his classes standing together, so he approached them with an easy gait, hands shoved in his pockets.
                                                          "'Ey, guys. 'tis Edgar an' William, aye? Oi'm Cel." To be frank, he knew he was much better at remembering names than other people were. He hadn't spoken to the two boys, but he was pretty sure he had their names right. He couldn't recall, but he was also pretty sure they didn't go by their full first names, but he'd let them correct him on it just in case. Meanwhile, his own name was a mouthful and a half, so he doubted if they'd recall it. Nor did he mind if they didn't, because frankly there were a lot of names being thrown about since they'd started the year.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxoн, danny вoy, тнe aυdιence ιѕ cryιng
                                                          xxxxxxιnтo тнeιr вeerѕ, and ιn тнeιr нanĸιeѕ, тoo
                                                          xxxxxxxxxвυт мoѕт oғ all тнe lιѕтenerѕ are dyιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxғroм ғar тoo мυcн eхpoѕυre тo yoυ

User Image

Ceallachan O'Madaidhin - Slytherin
                                                          Year: First
                                                          Play Suggestion: Cyrano de Bergerac
                                                          Relevant Skills: My dad's a famous musician so I'm an excellent performer on all fronts (dancing, singing, acting, playing instruments, etc). I also know a thing or two about set design, and audio/lighting. Basically I can do anything you need me to do.

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items