Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:40 am
Dreams were funny things.

He'd dozed off with Kade's arms around him, which was, for the most part, not actually that frequent of a situation, considering just how stubborn Nash was. But he'd been tired, and it had been a long evening, and in spite of all of his attempts at not sleeping, he'd been too drowsy and comfortable to argue the point.

And now he was...asleep.

He thought. Maybe.

What was happening?

DISGUST

A shout, a yell. A redheaded boy with blistering green eyes that blazed a path of savage dislike, staring down at Nash on the floor of the cafeteria, wiping blood from his nose. "You're just a ********' girl, and your parents are sluts, everyone knows that!"

"Boys don't wear skirts. Boys don't wear makeup. Boys don't like other boys."

He is confident in himself. He's built layers of learning to like himself, spent years reminding himself that he is who he is and no one can change that, and he doesn't want to change that. He's stopped being self conscious about what he wears, what he does. He lives how he wants to live.

His walls are crumbling.

Why can't he just be h i m s e l f - why does he always get this thrown back into his face, why do people take what he is and try and twist it and contort it into something wrong?

He just wants -

Footsteps. October's voice, level and cool from behind him.

"Sorry, did you say something about my little brother?"

FAMILY

"No!" Nash swung open the door and stomped through it, looking mutinous. His mother came after him, dark hair twisted in a loose braid that fell down over her shoulder, father right behind. "I'm so tired of this. I'm so tired of all of this, this whole place, all of you. I'm so sick of people always coming in and out of this damned house."

"November, sweetie, is this your rebellious phase?" Glances exchanged between two people who had been together a very long time. Matching green eyes that found his own. "Did you need some time to yourself..?"

"Oh, for the love of - "

SATISFACTION

"I knew you liked my mouth."

"Shut up," he grumbled instead, and leaned up to kiss Kade again, Nash pressing himself against him. "I hate you and your mouth."

Unfair. It was all unfair. Nash stared at the door, his mind still swimming in emotions and memories and a tangle of things he didn't want to examine too closely.

He sucked in a breath.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: November Nash Flynn
FACTION: Hunter
SUBFACTION: Sun Division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Here

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:46 am
Chris wasn't actually alarmed and that in itself was alarming. He didn't even seem to care much when Toki grabbed his arm though the reflex to stiffen was there but he relaxed.

"Well sometimes this happens and.. well last time a bunch of hunters thought they were horseman and vice versa.." Toki got another glance, especially to her camera, "I wonder if you can take pictures in a dream?"

He caught a wave and though he didn't know the hunter in question he waved back, "Hey.." Then beckoned him closer with the same hand.

pyrogoth

poke mattix

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:57 am
Dreaming or sleeping even was something Sammy was always disturbed by. She didn't sleep for that matter, the closest she came to it was trying to meditate which was never something she was truly good at.

So at first she wasn't even aware she was dreaming at all instead slamming her shoulder against a door that said open while something seemed to scratch at the other side. "Dammit open the hell up," she grumbled as she rammed it again.

That was when reality struck. Sammy hadn't been in a cabin, or trying to open a door. She'd been in her room reading a book. Siddie was at class or doing something equally useful. So why was she here? Why was she dreaming? This made her freeze up for a moment, but the strange scratching was gone and the door was slowly opening. What in Jack's name had she fallen into this time?

ANGER
The silver tongued demon stopped to stare at her cell. He wore a dark suit and was carrying a chunk of her scalp. Ripped out by another one of the subjects. "You're rather aggressive aren't you? An overzealous attack dog." He tossed the chunk of her scalp into the small 'room' smirking. "Perhaps if we gave you a bit more free thought you might actually be useful." She let out a low growl. Words hardly formed as she slammed against the cell door trying to grab at the demon. Arbither simply walked away as Sammy howled with anger inside her cage.

STRUGGLE
How long had it been since she was released from that curse that made her and bound her? She was staring at a book, trying to piece together words and sentences. She looked like a 15 year old ghoul, but her mind was almost empty. Whisked away by a raid lead by a Boogieman in a Red Cloak. Sent to a primer school to teach her how to be more then just an empty shell and tool for a demons illegal uses. She focused on the words in the book trying to form the letters with her mouth trying to learn what she was never supposed to know.

REGRET
She stood in the woods with other students, a make shift grave for the person who had saved her. Who had given her a home. Who had left a mark, the burnt black bone of her left arm, she'd deserved it. She'd betrayed Red, called for Hunters to attack and now she was dead. She stood in the woods regretting what she had done. The closest thing she had to calling family was now dead.

Reality caught up with her again. Though she was dead and did not breath, her chest heaved as she tried to calm herself. She hadn't thought about him since she had raided the old mansion for knowledge of artifacts. She looked down the hall at a 2nd door. She didn't hesitate as she stormed forward slamming into it again howling as it remained locked. For a moment it opened, two eyes seeming to stare back; purple flames almost before the door quickly shut again.

Finally she noticed others, glancing around the strange space purple flames flickering in her sockets as she took in more of the room. Some of them looked like hunters, others halloween.

"Where the hell are we?"

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Samantha Lee
FACTION: Halloween
SUBFACTION: Undead
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Journal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:29 am
Sleeping was so easy for him.

Dreaming was not.

HUNGER

The Apartments were going to fall if they weren't careful.

"We'll just have to send more people around through the back," said October, leaning against the doorframe to his office slash bedroom, arms folded across his chest. "There aren't enough of them out there to take out the best of us, so we'll just have to do our best."

He ran a hand through his messy hair and sighed.

"Besides. We're not the ones hungry for a fight, they are."

FAMILY

He was pretty sure he had sisters, somewhere. Half sisters, at least, or half siblings. Too many people coming and going from his parents' bedroom and their occasional parties meant it was hard to keep track anymore. His parents had said something about a December, to which November had snorted and given them annoyed look.

"Couldn't you have picked a better name? Why is it always months?"

"Months are whimsical," said their mother fondly. "And get your feet off of the chair, October."

He took his feet off of the chair.

STRUGGLE

The anxiety was a real thing, clustered in his throat. It felt like breathing sandpaper. It felt like an elephant was sitting on his chest, extinguishing all of his ability to breathe, as well as blocking out the sun and the rest of his view while it was at it.

"He's just a shy child," said Doctor Patterson, with a wise nod. "He'll push through it and grow out of it as he gets older."

He wandered, looking at the people, and wandered some more.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: October Oxford Flynn
SUBFACTION: Mist Division

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:47 am
Seren gave a small jump, and laughs up at Rhys, shaking her head in amusement at the poke, and grabbed his hand, then twined her fingers with his. "Indeed, I was not expecting to see anyone else. I'm going to assume that, once again, this is not just an unusually lucid dream, and we're both really here. These real-not-real dreams are beginning to unnerve me, but... then again, life here is weird, I should just accept that, shouldn't I?" She sighed a little, and glanced around at the slowly gathering conglomeration of people, some she recognized and some she did not.

She waved at Toki, Lex, October, and then saw Joy, heading towards Gabby. She was about to call out when Rhys spoke.

His question had her looking back at him for a moment, then she said, slowly, "If by things you mean... memories... Then yes. Two good, one bad but... not so bad that I want to hide from it." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, concerned for him, trying to silently ask him if his were bad, and if so, were they... that bad? Her concern for him was written on her face. She leaned in and murmured "Love you, babe.We will get the ******** out of here together... Right?" She didn't move away from him, trying to offer what little comfort she could in this situation. The dream was clearly ******** with people, and she didn't know how to handle this huge a crowd, either.

_ p a o cx

Anyone
Please feel free to approach!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:52 am
Oliver wasn't too confused to realize he was dreaming. After all, naps in the life labs were a common occurrence for him, perhaps far too common considering he had a perfectly good bedroom. Had it not been for the perceived waste of time travelling to and from it when there was work to be done, he wouldn't once again be sleeping at his desk. Usually there was no harm in a short, unplanned nap...

Giving in to the sense of ease surrounding him, Oliver opened the door.

JOY:

The wind smelled like water when it hit Oliver's face. He was alone out here. The sound of the river around him muted the noise of people by the shore. His arms were starting to get tired from paddling, but he was almost done. As he got closer to the river bank he could see the smile on his parents' faces. When he finally hopped out of the canoe, dragging it up onto the sandy bank all by himself, he glowed with pride as they congratulated him.

LONELINESS:

Most of the time his shoulder still hurt. His leg kept him from getting up and going out. His dad hadn't said anything to him all day, had barely looked at him, but Oliver was used to that by now. There were cards piled on his dresser, get well wishes from his class that were no longer on display since he had left the hospital. Only his closest friends visited anymore, but they were uncomfortable in the silence of his house, uncomfortable with his grief. He was all alone.

VICTORY:

With the press of a button, the beep sounded. Racer, his favourite, immediately stopped trying to chew on the rubber foot of the lab stool and stalked towards the minipet carrier lying open on the floor. The miniature T-rex climbed in, and Oliver held his breath. Racer nudged the door to the carrier, investigating it clumsily with lips and teeth until it seized a loop of twine and pulled the door closed behind it with a firm click. In the silence of the otherwise empty lab, Oliver lavished the little creature with praise and treats.

The memories were a bit of a surprise. Oliver tried not to think too much on the past, reliving them in such vivid detail could still be painful. Brief snippets of time, rendered one after another in such a way as to make him wonder. How much had he lost, and how much could he ever regain?

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Oliver Keeley
SUBFACTION: Life Division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: [x]

Grey Dragon
Crew

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:05 pm
Tanita had snuggled down into her bed, her little lupia Thysta cuddled up with her. She sighed, softly, and drifted off to sleep, content with her life. She was proud of passing her test to become a Knob, and she felt she deserved a good sleep after all of that work and effort she had put in while exploring that stupid house.

Of course, tonight turned out to be the night where that was not going to be exactly what happened. She opened her eyes again, to find herself standing in front of a door, one that did not open initially. She stared at it, and got frustrated, and then... things shifted. She felt calm, and relaxed now. She considered the situation, and smiled as the door opened, her wings flaring for a second.

She slipped through, head moving side to side to see where she is, and what she could spot. At least in this dream she was not a different person. And then suddenly, she found herself lost in the past.

FAMILY: She was so much smaller then the other dragons around her. Aunt Melusa was laughing at a joke her Mother made, and then the a shadow fell across the cave. An unfamiliar male dragon came walking in, and her mother looked up, with a challenging expression on her black and red face... Before it shifted to a roar of welcome. "NORBERT. It's been far too long, brother! What adventures have you been up to lately?" Tani suddenly found herself gently pulled forwards, to face the stranger. He was all black, and had a bright, happy expression on his face, a smile lighting his lips as he saw Tani. "It is about time you met your niece, Tanita! Tani, this is your uncle Norbert! He's been out traveling the world!"

ANTICIPATION: The letter of acceptance had COME! Tanita had officially been accepted to Amityville Academy, and her mother and aunt were so very proud! She had immediately put the Skull pin they had mailed her on, so that she could try to figure out how 'clothing' worked. She had immediately gone scrounging in her hoard, but nothing seemed to be appropriate. She had jewelry she could bring, and would... But nothing that was 'clothing.' And then Auntie Mel came in, carrying something. "Little Tani, my gift to congratulate you on your acceptance into this prestigious institution is this Armored dress I once captured off some one I fought, and defeated." Tani, in excitement, had to try it on... And she stared in her one mirror, part of her hoard. She was SO excited for when she could finally go to the Academy, and the dress made her even more excited.

SADNESS: She woke up after that Dream of being a Horseman. She had been so happy there, and she had friends, and even some one she was getting to know, maybe as more... And now she was back in reality. She loved being herself, but there were... friends. She did not have any here in the real world, and now she realized she was alone again... and she cried, softly, wishing that they were real.

Tani snapped out of those memories, some good, some odd, some uncomfortable, and looks around. She sees another door, and tries it. It does not cooperate. She snarled a little, and turns, then sees the gathering crowd. She wondered if there was anyone she knew. Her eyes lit up as she spots Toki, and Joy too! She calls out "JOY! TOKI! HOW ARE YOU?", knowing her words would carry. She had a powerful voice.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Tanita
SUBFACTION: Monster
LINK TO DORM THREAD: Tani's Dorm

Huni Pi

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:00 pm
Vash was still getting used to Deus, and the strangeness that even invaded a normal night's sleep. He woke -- no, didn't wake, but came to in a dream that was nothing like his usual, that lacked the surrealism of his usual dreams. He expected senior year over again, dreams of that one math credit that he was sure he'd failed, of taking an exam that he didn't remember studying for, but instead --

HUNGER: He'd come home twenty minutes late, and so he'd been banned from the dinner table. In this household, rules were rules and kids who didn't follow them didn't get the rewards that came with obedience. Rewards like food, or shower time, or fresh clothes. They went to bed hungry.

Or, in Vash's case, they snuck out the window and shimmied down the drainpipe to meet up with friends who had a couple bucks to spare to buy some McDonald's fries.

POWER: It wasn't much of an artistic expression, but that hadn't been the point: the point had been sheer vandalism. The point had been to draw a neon yellow d**k in the side of an a*****e business owner's building. And looking at it made Vash's heart quicken just a bit, so that even as the three of them pounded down the street away from a shout of anger, a grin spread across his face.

FAMILY: He didn't remember them but he did remember her: fair-haired and soft around the edges, with a chubby face and a cleft chin. He remembered a little bit of a gap between her two front teeth. He remembered that her hair had been long and had brushed just lightly against his skin when she tipped her head down to kiss him on the forehead.

He didn't like any of it. He came out of the memories feeling naked, young and uncomfortable, and he whirled in place to see if anyone else had witnessed his past. Who he'd been, where he'd come from, and the little things that made him who he was. There was a scowl on his face, but that was hardly strange for Vash.

"Hello?"

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Vasily (Vash) Markov
SUBFACTION: Death division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: here!

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

nessy

Cuddly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm
Another strange dream? He was becoming more and more used to them though it was odd, in retrospect, that he was asleep and aware of how strange it was. Usually he woke up naturally and it was only later in his day that he realized a snippet of dream so that he could reflect on the oddity of it. For a moment he swore that someone was pounding on the door of his room but that wasn’t possible and, besides, he was outside.

No.

He was inside?

FAMILY
“Come on!” Hands tugged at the loop of his jeans, pulling him by the belt into the crowd. “You promised you’d be my wingman tonight!” Not that his little sister ever had or ever would need a wingman; she was the kind of tempest that attracted men and women alike with the strange, arresting sort of self-confidence she exuded. Under the club’s blacklights her hair was illuminated like a bug in June and her makeup was as eccentric as she was.

Nowhere was she at home as in the middle of a pulsing rave and despite being her older brother Kade was always the one being pulled along in her relentless tide of energy. Somewhere he’d lost his shirt in the crowd and there were smears of some kind of body paint across his torso. His hair didn’t glow; it was dark, living shadow.

He was surprised when, instead of finding a dark nook where she would no doubt introduce him to tonight’s grenade he was going to have to jump on for her, they ended up outside. Beneath the dim streetlights on a humid Miami night he stared at his little sister as she pulled him towards the car. “What, no more party?”

They stopped then. “No. Just...wasn’t feelin’ it.” She wouldn’t look at him meaning that there was something she was hiding. Something that was weighing on her and he gave her a long, measuring look before slinging an arm around her shoulders.

“Well s**t. Lets hit up an IHOP and terrorize the wait staff.” Whatever it was could wait for later. If he wasn’t going to get feed his libido the least his sister could do for him was buy him some shitty pancakes.

FEAR
s**t, s**t, s**t! He’d ******** up bad this time and, honestly, he had no idea how he’d thought he would crawl out of that hole. The euphoria of addiction meant that you got yourself in deeper than you could have reasonably imagined because that siren ******** b***h on your shoulder was crooning at you. Telling you that you weren’t doing so bad, that you could make it up. One more loan, one more chance, one more...one more....

Now he was sitting in a half-rusted folding chair in some loan shark’s back office where the shadows were too deep and long for his comfort. Kade had been in this position before but not with guys this mean. ******** hell they wouldn’t even talk to him. The beating had been silent, taking him out at the face and a hard hit in the stomach, before chucking him in the backseat of their car and dragging him here.

One eye was slightly swollen shut after an hour, his jaw ached like he’d tried to eat his own fist, and breathing was interesting to say the very least. His phone was gone, his shoes were gone, and he had no idea how long he’d been here. How long he’d be here.

Sliding hands into his hair he fisted them before resting his elbows on his knees and groaning. “Shittttt.” His dad was going to really kill him this time. If they didn’t do it first.

SATISFACTION
“I’m going to be late…” It’s a ridiculous and futile attempt to get him to stop. They both know that stopping isn’t what either of them wants.

Kade grins, teeth bright and white like the wolf he likes to think of himself as. “Nah.” It’s a taunt more than a promise or any real denial and is not aided at all by where his hands are wandering. And it’s hard to not be late when you’re lying on your back under someone.

And it’s true; you’re late. He’s smug.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Kade Paqari
FACTION: HHHunter
SUBFACTION: Sun Div

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:43 pm
It was hazy, like being a in a heavy fog as Sid shifted towards the door, brows furrowed as something continued to yell in the back of his mind. Turning the knob it didn’t budge as the noise grew louder, infuriating as Sid put his shoulder into before realizing that this was nothing more than a dream that it was as simple as requesting the door for it to open freely in his hands.

It was another room, another door as voices floated in and out as he thought he might recognize some of them in some way but he wasn’t entirely sure.

It wasn’t the first time Sidney had fallen asleep somewhere odd.

Loneliness
He stood there at the school steps, parents passing him in and out as their kids looked up to them, hopeful eyes filled with joy as they clung to their large welcoming hands. He watched as a friend waved with their free hand before heading to the car as he stood there alone on the steps. No one would ever come for him on Parents Day, they hadn’t wanted him in the least so why now. It hurt, as the familiar ache sat in his heat before taking each step slowly, another day of walking home, another day alone.

Admiration
It was packed, wall to wall with people, noise echoing in the air as bodies pressed against one another cheering as the familiar man on the stage belted out a series of lyrics in a smooth voice that sounded like honey pouring over. It took him a moment, weaving through the crowd as his own lips moved to each word of the song that had played over and over again on his headphones. Fingers stretched out, hoping to reach hoping to at least catch just one glimpse from him, one look, anything to know that he was there.

Love
It smelled almost familiar, like a place that he couldn’t recall as he wrapped his arms around the warm body next to him. If they had a name he could not recall it, just simply a bed that was easily shared, a place to rest but it didn’t change the feelings he bore towards him. It was fleeting, it was short but it was something to be desired when he could at least grasp it for a few minutes in what life he had.

Thoughts fluttered past, confusion settling in at why he could remember them, why he had even bother to think about such things as he had reached for the second door finding that it would not open. Instead it remained look as annoyance settled across his face.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Sidney
SUBFACTION: Death Division

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:44 pm
He would have thought with all the other dream-like states he had woken up in that this would have been the same but even for a brief moment Matt stood there looking at the door slowly turning the knob. Nothing. Why would he ever expect any less considering the place he was before staring at it in annoyance. It took him a moment before where he was started to slowly sink and the door opened freely open his hand.

It was another room, another door as Matt moved swiftly though not wishing to linger too long in such a place that was likely to grow dark with nightmares the longer he dared to linger in it.

Admiration
They were large, pale blue eyes that almost matched his identically framed by long blonde hair and dazzled with a charming smile. “But you promised.” The words were sweet even when she clung to the edges of his jacket. “You promised you would take me with you to the beach today… you pprroommiisseedddd…” It was hard to say no, it was hard to ignore the look in her eyes every time she looked up to him wanting to do everything he did even if he tried to avoid her. Little sisters were cute but sometimes annoying.

Anger
A nurse fluttered into the room, a grim look rested on her face as sheets were pulled off the edges of the empty mattress. His hand curled into a fist as he remained standing there, still staring as the beeping noise echoed in his head, the sound of something slowly slipping away from the world as the dark shadow of creatures lurked along the dark edges and corners. Gloating, that's what they were doing, they had won, they had taken her, dragged her away from the world and he would never forgive them.

Love
The younger man's eyes lit up as he stared at each confectionary treat displayed behind the glass before taking a minute or two to pick what he wanted as a dessert to go with his lunch. The woman kindly picked up the few selections and tucked them all neatly into a box before handing it to the man before turning her attention to the other customer. Shaking his head no Matt gestured to the coffee instead and looped an arm around the familiar frame pressing a kiss to the man’s cheek. “I hope they’ll make up for me being gone.”

The door was locked as Matt attempted to twist it open, the memories fading from his mind as he let go a sigh of annoyance. First memories and then trapped in some damn hell, at least there were others as he glanced around for the sources of the others.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Matt
SUBFACTION: Moon Division

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:08 pm
That sounded a lot like Zane. Soleil jerked at the sound of his voice, turning on the spot until she could find the familiar haze of overgrown red hair. "Zane!" There were more people there, more than she realized, but she didn't pay them any mind just yet, not until she could cross that empty darkness to throw herself into the Sun trainee's arms. "I don't like it here," she breathed near his ear, admitting, if only to him, the fear that didn't show on lovely features as she drew back again.

Now that she found him she let herself look out into the crowd, at all the gathered faces, hunter and not, and perked up a bit as she spotted two in particular. "Look, Sid's here too!" Thin fingers laced with Zanes, and she drew him along towards their mutual friend.

On the way, though, she waved at Ever with her free hand, flashing him a wary smile, even gave a little jerk of her head to beckon him over, if he wanted to come as well.

"Sid!" She was reaching for him even as she said his name, letting go of Zane long enough to pull the taller boy into a tight hug.

nuxaz

stella cinere

and be blue

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Carhop Cavalier rolled 3 20-sided dice: 6, 18, 7 Total: 31 (3-60)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:37 pm
Dirge liked to sleep, which often led to some nice dreams. Usually of candy, and hunting, or hunting candy coated prey. This wasn't a normal dream, though, because the Kashsa was still bound by his skull pin, and not the 500 pounds of muscle and fire his dreams were used to.

Dirge wanted to leave, but the door wouldn't budge.

Admiration

A large, white Kasha with blue flame trailing from the corners of his mouth and the end of his tail strode up to a young orange cub, dropping a large raptor at his feet. "Thunderbird. You'll have to kill one yourself soon, son."

Struggle

Dirge and Pyre had always been the biggest rivalry in the family, with Hearse as the bystander until he was dragged in. Now he'd done it, though - Hearse had decked Dirge unexpectedly in the middle of an argument about a ghoul. Dirge leapt onto his brother, shocked that the demure triplet had dared to touch him, the heir.

Friendship

An eyes scream cone, a small demon ghoul, and the bright lights of the festival. "This was a fun night, Toki. Let's do it again some time!"

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Dirge
SUBFACTION: Demon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:27 pm
Even knowing it was a dream, having some amount of control over it, Henry still felt completely lost. Alone.

Sadness
He didn't really understand what was going on, not really. Everyone was sad, quiet. It had been that way for a couple of weeks now, but today? Today seemed even worse than the rest. It wasn't just his sister and him with his grandparents either, but a whole bunch of people. Some he recognized, aunts and uncles, some he didn't. Everyone was dressed up nicely, but it was all dark colors. Blacks, mostly.

During the service he'd reached for his sister, her hand limp and unresponsive in his own, and because she cried, so did he. But even then, he didn't really know why. It had hurt.

Only a few weeks later had it really sunk in that their parents weren't coming back from their trip up in the mountains.

Fear
Only babies are afraid of the dark.

It rang through his head almost every night as he flicked on the little light beside his bed as he crawled into it. It wasn't bright, it didn't have to be. Just something to break up the darkness so it wasn't so very overwhelming. He couldn't have said why he was afraid, if it had been a dream, or an incident, but the fear was there, and it was power, and no matter what he tried, it lingered on.

Family
"You have to hold still, or it's not going to work."

"But what are you doing?"

"I'm going to to make your hair blue."

"Why?"

"Because you're my guinea pig."

"Oh. Um. Okay..."

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Henry Wilde
SUBFACTION: Mist

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:40 pm
Melody suddenly found himself staring at a doorknob. Where it lead, he didn't know. He just knew he had been trying to open it. He thought? He was sure. Dream him had, anyway, and now as he tried it it swung open effortlessly.

LONELINESS

First, all color seemed to suddenly drain away as a musty mold smell filled the air. Ah, home, his new home. The one in the dungeon. His heart ached and he felt cold. He was scared too, but mostly sad. He was completely alone now.

FAMILY

The darkness was consumed by the light. The bright yellow sun warmed him from it's position high in the sky. He was on a lawn chair with his mother by the edge of the pool. She smelled faintly of expensive perfume and chlorine as she tried to put a french braid in his hair at his request. He felt a flutter of excitement.

HUNGER

It was morning and the kitchen was dimly lit by the blue light of a single LED night light. The rattle of bottles could be heard as he swung the refrigerator door open. He gazed longingly at the Thanksgiving leftovers. No one would notice a few missing slices of ham or a couple scoops of cranberry sauce, would they?

His stomach growled and he irritably tugged on the remaining door. It did not budge.

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Melody Bell
SUBFACTION: Moon division
LINK TO DORM THREAD: B20

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items