BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:40 am
Al'ndru of Bronze Alucarth

He smiled at Olliah, stopping the movement of the bottle to his lips. "Smaller gatherings do suite me better. None of that pomp and circumstance crap." He didn't care much for politics and would rather not have too much responsibility. Wingsecond was probably as high as Al'ndru wanted to ever actually achieve, though Alucarth fought all the time to get his rider to go higher and higher. "It is not unbecoming Olliah. It makes you just as human as the rest of us." He wanted to say more but, decided against it. He didn't want it to seem like he was bad mouthing Zheria, he didn't mind the other woman though he did prefer Olliah to her. Perhaps it was because they had been weyrlings together.

The bottle was raised again and he took a swig from it before chuckling. "You know me too well, Olliah." The mans dark eyes moved to look at those who came up and joined them, some of the weyrlings were here now, other riders as well, and candidates had come out. It would still be a small get together, smaller then the feast going on at Western, and he liked it better this way, he could get a better look at those around if the gathering was small.

Dark eyes found the young gold rider as she joined their group. He was taking another swig of the bottle and if he could he would have leaned against a wall, but he was still standing straight. He could feel Alucarth pushing as he realized the young girl was there, wanting Al'ndru to get to know her and the rider let a mental hiss go towards his dragon. He would not approach the girl just because the color of her dragon. If Alucarth was so interested in them, he could wait until Zenobiath was old enough and took her maiden flilght, try to win her with his skills and not cozying up to her. He felt more then heard the mental whine from his bronze, whining that by that time Yisketh would be the only thing in the young queens hearts.

"I suppose I'll have to come by and steal you away from work someday Olliah. How long has it been since you've had an actual rest day?" Concern laced those dark eyes as he looked at the weyrwoman second. He knew how she was, she had had the same focus as a weyrling and he wanted to do what he could to make sure she wasn't stressed over any of her work, though he had a feeling she might deny and reject his words.

"We don't need all of our goldriders overworked. I know you all have important business to attend to, but you also need to rest as well. What good would making decisions when you are exhausted and stressed do for anyone." The bottle was raised again, as another swig was taken.

Masterharper

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:10 am
I'llian of Blue Xith

Right on cue, I'llian noted the arrival of the brownrider by narrowing his eyes. K'ladan he could trust with his art; he'd known the bronzerider since childhood. Ly'bur he didn't know that well, and therefore was wary around him. He'd seen him milling about over by Olliah but hadn't given him any further consideration. Now that Ly'bur's attention was forced on him, he all but clammed up. "I'll work some more on it later," he muttered to K'ladan, clapping the sketchbook shut with a resounding snap.

You are irritated, Xith observed through the mental connection they shared as rider and dragon. Even though he was on his ledge, watching the dragons gathered outside the Dining Hall, he could sense when I'llian's mood changed. Is someone bothering you, I'lliMine?

No, Ly'bur just interrupted me while I was drawing, he replied silently. To K'ladan, he said aloud, "I think I'm going to get some more mulled wine." Putting his sketchbook and charcoal back in his satchel, he stood and shouldered the bag. "Would you like some?"

Felyn

magnadearal
it's nothing personal! I'llian is just a deep introvert, and he doesn't know Ly'bur well… <3

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:27 pm
Krahsujunth

Fianth's voice was like a lighthouse, a beam of radiance piercing through the murk of a dense midnight fog. He would know the path through the air to her ledge with his eyes closed, if he were blinded. The blue could feel her with every fiber of his being, and would always always be able to find her, just like he could V'rind. The wave of love from her felt like a warm tide, insulating him against the blowing wind and snow. It was a miracle she couldn't see him shining with delight through the storm, he felt like he was glowing!

He took a wide loop around the edge of the bowl, wings beating calmly, the sound muffled by the thick falling snow. The chill could not touch him, the ice could not daunt him. His hearts were far too full to freeze, though the same love drove him from the skies quicker than he otherwise might have been.

Why waste time when he could be by her side?

He could sense that someone had joined Fianth before he landed, and from her he could tell it was a youngling. He'd never been a terribly soft dragon...but for her he could be. If she wanted him to be. He winged to land on the ledge, drips of melted snow dropping from his body to wet the edge, but he wasted no time in crossing to his golden love. Who is our visitor, my Fianth? One of your rider's, hmm? The blue dipped his head to eye the little sprout of a person peeking out around the gold's flank. More interest than usual was spared for her...after all, his V'rind was shortly to have her own egg-child. Or rather, her own that she might keep. This one seemed terribly small...and cold. Without preamble, the blue settled himself down...creating a wind break between the ledge and the other two occupants with his substantial bulk. Across the gap he stretched his neck, leaning his head gently against Fianth's in utter peace.

Masterharper

DruidTigress

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:30 pm
K'ladan of Bronze Razasith

Just as soon as the bronzerider had gotten comfortable in his chair, it seemed that he was meant to be up and on his feet again. It was impossible for him to hide the amused chuckle under his breath so he didn't even bother to try. Instead, he pushed his hulking form up to tower behind his favorite, anti-social agemate and offered the present brownrider an apologetic smile. It was just who I'llian was, he sincerely hoped there were no hard feelings at the quick exit.

"You know me," he spoke aloud, slinging one arm over the smaller man's shoulder with an air of familiarity, "it's going to take a damn good deal more of it to make a difference."

Do be careful, you promised your Razasith a hunt on the 'morrow. Remember the last time? The ever-cautious Bronze interrupted his thoughts of mulled wine, reminding him that festivities and recklessness did not negate duties. He had promised, after all.

I will remember to be a good boy, Raz. Don't worry.

His eyes shot sidelong to I'llian as the pair of them meandered toward the casks, content to refill the goblet hanging from his free hand even though it was still a solid half-full.

"We should get some more in you though, before you start giving cold shoulders to the whole revelry." The statement could have been an insult if there wasn't a sly, crooked smirk on his lips to compliment it.

tatterpixie

magnadearel

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Waiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:37 pm
Tsunami Wingleader G'er and Bronze Ironith
G'er smiled as Olliah greeted him, nodding his head in appreciation of her inquiry after Tsunami Wing and Ironith, “Ironith does well, giant flirt that he is. And Tsunami Wing stands ready and willing – our injuries have been within expectations thus far and no one has been lost, a blessing really.” He was ever proud of his wing and it showed in the way he seemed to puff up in the brief report. “I trust Fianth is well?”

After the obligatory small talk, G'er took his leave to mingle around the room, amused by the crushed of riders that were now surrounding the Weyrwoman Second. That was not his goal tonight, no. He had more interesting things to do. A quick scan... before, ah!

G'er wandered over toward where Ichta and Nadry were conversing, smiling to each in turn as he approached, “Good evening you three. ” The bronze rider, noting Nadry's discomfort, inclined his head, “...Nadry, correct? Of Brown Menankith.” He made a point of memorizing weyrlings' names, “Ichta of Blue Aurinkoth... and- let me – C'lusi of Blue Macuith, right? I trust I find you well? I'm not interrupting, am I?” There was that genuine smile again as he gestured to a nearby table.

“I was hoping to take dinner and drinks with some of our fine Weyrlings. Would you indulge an old man?” He wasn't much older than the others, at only twenty-five, but he knew it sometimes felt like a gap that big between weyrling and riders, especially ranking riders, and wanted to break the ice so they would feel more comfortable.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Outside, Ironith was positively pleased as a number of the Weyrlings answered his greeting. At Menankith's somber response, Ironth offered only joy at the news, That is excellent news! Mine still remembers the first we took to the heights – though, honestly, he still enjoys it just as much. I hope it goes as well for you! There was nothing better than that surge of excitement and unadulterated joy he felt from G'er every time they took off. I would like to hear your stories when you first bear Yours aloft, then.

The bronze drew near enough that he could settling into a feline-like lounge, wings tucked and eyes whirling blues and greens with his merriment. As Begath spoke up, the bronze's head shifted attention to the blue, though he spoke so that nearby dragons could hear, Mine has indeed attended... and, shush, because this might be secret – but I think he's curious to meet all of Yours. I think he might be interested in recruiting for Our wing. There was a mental wink as the bronze knew perfectly well he probably shouldn't be that overt but he felt the Weyrlings deserved the knowledge that if they wanted to show off or get chummy, now was an excellent opportunity.

Ah, Begath, but they are dragons' tears that means there is trouble above in the skies... and there's trouble above, I would not be sitting here enjoying the company of such fine dragons, now would I? The sky leaks sometimes, and the rain – or snow – is good because it drowns the Thread in the sky, making our job a little easier. He rumbled amused.

As Macuith announced himself with a stream of compliments, Ironith purred in appreciation, a deep, throaty sound and lifted his wing, Ah, but I have heard of you Macuith. Come, join me, keep out of the cold. Any of you are welcome. The bronze's wing was large, shielding a great deal of the ground for the smaller dragons, his invite genuine, Such a beauty is always welcome beneath my wing.

”Masterharper”

”magnadearel”

”Meepfur”

”demon_pachabel”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:08 pm
Mine, yourAshlyn asks that you come to the dining hall with her pretty blue dress and cape. I think you’ll want to dress nicely, too. You can dance!

Dance?

T’ye had left their little one with the crèche workers for the night. They needed something like this. Since Threadfall it seemed like life was little more than drills. Ashlyn was often busy—and they needed this. They needed this.

He dressed neatly, combing his hands through his hair and grinning. Yes, this would be a good night. He picked up the requested items and folded them neatly before heading out. He headed for the dining hall, immediately looking for his weyrmate.

Ami, where is she?

YourAshlyn is missing? Amarisath teased.

“I’ll find her myself, then.”

“Dea and #Teddy#”

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:33 pm
Owara had come to the feast straight from the kitchens. She thought she'd be able to surprise L'mul with her new dress. She'd been working on it during her off time, but she had sewn it together with her weyrmate in mind. The fabric was soft and pettable, and in Harper blue. She didn't wear the color very often, which she hoped would make for a better surprise for L'mul.

She had somehow managed to keep it free of flour and other incidental stains from the kitchens though she couldn't say the same of her hair. The burgundy locks were shot through with grey and dusted with white flour. With a sigh, she tugged the tie off and shook her fingers through it. It had been a long time since she'd worn it down and loose so she left it that way. The length surprised even her; it had been so long since she paid more than passing attention to her hair that when it ended at her hips she smiled. It might be time for a cut, though... She'd have to see what L'mul thought.

Speaking of, where was her weyrmate? She'd left Lial and Trisa in the creche for the night so that they might have a little time alone. She loved all of her children whether they were hers by birth, step, or fostering, but there were times she just wanted to be alone with L'mul without worrying about their noise level.
Thaliawen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:55 pm
Surprise! Her weyrmate was behind her, grinning. L’mul had noticed her coming in. He rested his chin on her shoulder playfully and kissed her ear. “Hi love,” he said. “You look stunning tonight.”

I would’ve told you, but he insisted, Stariath apologized. She rumbled with amusement. I made him get cleaned up, at least. The dragon gave a snort of impatience.

L’mul tsked and released Owara, moving in front of her to smile at her. He gave a playful bow. “My lady, will you do me the honor of dancing with me?”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 pm
Owara made a soft noise of surprise when someone came up behind her. Hearing her weyrmate, she laughed softly and turned to kiss his cheek. "Thank you, my love," she said and smiled. And thank you, Stariath, she sent to the dragon.

Playing into his apparently playful mood, Owara curtsied and offered him her hand. "Why, of course! Who would I be to decline a dance with such a handsome gentleman?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:22 pm
L’mul took Owara’s hand and led her onto the dance floor. “You work so hard,” he said, and shook his head at her slightly. A mother and a kitchen worker! Both jobs where she was always on her feet, especially when it came to chasing their five turn olds. “I’ll have to make you rest after a while.”

He gave a small jerk of the head to where he’d been sitting. His guitar was resting there. It was nice to have her alone, for the moment. Where were—

“The kids?” He asked, scanning the dining hall. He didn’t see them.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:32 pm
Owara waved off his concern. She was nearing fifty Turns now and had been doing this for so long that it no longer bothered her. "I'm fine, love, we can dance all night if you like," she laughed as she followed him onto the floor. She followed his gaze to his guitar and smiled wider. She loved when he played, could listen to him play and sing for hours.

"I had Lial and Trisa with me, helping in the kitchens all day so they would be tired tonight. They're in the creche now," she answered with a sly smile. "I'm not sure about R'ey and R'gan, though I'm sure they'll stay with the other weyrlings." And if they came home for anything less than something life threatening, she could kick them right back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:35 pm
Outside, R'gan smiled at Menankith's response. "Bas is resting," he explained. "You're welcome to try and wake him up, though. I'm not sure he knows the meaning of a night off." he said, hoping he could convince the blue to be a little more social.

He leaned into Nala's side warmly, happy to see her again, and more than happy to act as a buffer against her father. R'gan bobbed his head in agreement, giving a polite nod to the weyrwoman second as well. But she was already surrounded by older riders, and probably didn't want to be bothered by some kids anyway.

"Yeah, well.. If Bas had his way, I probably wouldn't." he said, laughing. He understood what she meant about how strange things were after a hatching. He could remember being there himself, suddenly having half of his friends disappear for a turn or more. So it was nice that they got to hang out again.
"He's all work, still." he said about the blue. "He's amazing, he never quits. But I do sometimes wish he would learn how to unwind a little. Though I suppose he'd be too big to fit now anyway.." he said, and with a little pang of regret. He could remember when he was so small like it was only yesterday. Is that how parents felt to watch their kids grow?

On the flip side, their larger size meant paired flights were imminent now. "It should be soon- any day now!" he said, excitedly.

magnadearel

Meepfur

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:05 pm
Weyrling Jynnat and Blue Begath

Jynnat slowly drifted around the small groupings, stopping now and then at the food tables to try something else. She hadn't yet found anyone to sit down and chat with.

Begath thrummed his pleasure at Macuith's sweet comment. Thank you Macuith! I see you and yours are looking mighty well tonight. His eyes whirled a bright blue as he surveyed all the dragons that had come to have their own gathering whilst their riders reveled inside. That is good to hear!

He wanted to romp and play in the snow. Begath gave a play-bow and wiggled his rump in the hopes someone would play with him. He bounced over to the much larger bronze Ironith. Mine is here, she can meet yours if yours wants. The little star covered blue tilted his head as he considered Ironith's words. Oh, well I suppose. He didn't want dragons upset really, but that's not a very interesting story, he complained to the bronze. Are you sure it's not tears from the stars or something instead? He looked hopeful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candidate Makimton

The food was so good! He ate, quickly but neatly. In no time, he was finishing his plate. Now he'd be able to enjoy any company he might find. Makimton took his plate to the assigned spot for dirty dishes. He'd probably get to scrub them in the morning, but for tonight he could enjoy himself without worry.

He still didn't see his sister. Perhaps she had business tonight or didn't feel like attending. Maybe there would be someone here he could flirt or dance with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rider Ly'bur and Brown Hinburath

His lips quirked as he was analyzed by the bronzerider over the other's picture. "Pardon, but it's my first time seeing it." A little defensing perhaps? Was there more between these two than met the eye? Now Ly'bur was interested. What juicy bit could he get them to give him? He moved calmly into the chair on the other side of the artist. "You wouldn't be willing to give a show of some of your other work would you?" He asked I'llian, interested to see the things or people who'd fallen under the bluerider's eye.

"Ah well perhaps another time," Ly'bur replied smoothly as I'llian got up. "What do you think of our little festival tonight K'ladan? Considering most of the weyr be gone, a decent spread no?" He frowned at the quickly retreating back of the two riders. There was something definitely there. Ly'bur made a mental note to keep an eye on them.

Hinburath watched the dragons below. He noted which of the weyrlings went to shelter under the bronze's wing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candidate Nalacko

"Then I'm glad he didn't get his way!" Nala said firmly. She thought the blue should be more social, but it wasn't her place to tell a weyrling how to raise his dragon; even if he was her closest friend. "I'd be happy to help you get him to relax if you ever need help." Perhaps they could get the blue to play a game with them.

She grinned at him eagerly. "Good! I'll be watching you!" Nala was excited to see her friend fly for the first time with his blue. She knew it would be a big moment for them all.

Meepfur
Begath replied to Menankith

Masterharper
Begath to Macuith

Waiver
Begath replied to Ironith

DruidTigeress
Nala to R'gan

tatterpixie
Ly'bur to I'llian. Lol it's totally fine! XD All the more fun. I apologize for his being nosy.

Felyn
Ly'bur to K'ladan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:23 pm
Alumet and Gold Zenobiath

Oh, how delighted the gold was to see her siblings coming about. As Aresoth showed up, she graced the Bronze with a craning of her neck, summoning him to her side. My Aresoth, brother dearest. Come to my side. It seemed that many thought her hearts favored Yisketh, since Hers was favoring his rider, but oh. How could she favor anyone? They all were dear and important. Zenobiath could not possibly choose. Macuith's greeting got a happy trumpeting from her. Oh, her beloved clutchsibs. Her mind reached out to all of them, To all of my beloved siblings, I am glad to see you all. If her hearts beat for anyone other than Hers, it was her siblings, and her beloved Golden mother. Tonight, it was her delight to see so many dragons about her.

Alumet smiled warmly at Olliah, laughing softly, "I'm sorry for the ambitious part. It's difficult not to be, at least a little. I'm looking forwards, most, to the night off." When another man began to speak to her, she bowed slightly, before taking her leave. She would let Olliah see everyone, and spend some time just enjoying the drink and dancing. No wine, obviously...soon enough, but for now, hot klah against her hands was nice, and she could watch the proceedings with a small smile. She would have to seek out C'lusi later. Ah, she missed him so terribly.

Rune and Rhys

She could all but FEEL Olliah's eyes on her. Hands shoved deep in to her pockets, nose twitching as her brother led her to sit down at one of the tables. It was clear that he was fretting over-much, more over his worry about what kind of trouble she might get in. She'd just taken her first sip of a warm drink when the Gold's mind touched hers, and she shifted, anxiously. Shards and shells, she hated people worrying over her....It made her feel....wrong, I'm fine, Fianth...Just...Got in a bit of a scrape, that's all. Sharding man had it coming. She couldn't stop the memory of the drudge, and that first strike across her jaw. It had hurt, fiercely, and she'd just laid in to it. Right now, she wanted to be on runnerbeast back, racing across a field...not here, Nothing to worry about though...'m fine. That was a lie, but it always was with her. She kept so many of her cards close to her chest, didn't seem to trust anyone.

Rhys, on the other hand, was getting two plates made up, setting one in front of his sister without a word, and then sipping at his own drink. Pale eyes sought out Fianth's golden form, unable, but speaking quietly in his head, Sorry about Rune...I tried.

Masterharper

T'at of Brown Nessuth

He'd been out most of that afternoon with Ness, spending some time with his Brown to test his wing. It had been stiff, with the weather that was coming in, and if nothing else, T'at was an attentive Rider. However, before Fianth's call came, he was already back to the weyrledge that he'd called his own for so many months now. As he landed, he leaped from Nessuth's back, gently stripping himself around the large flank to change. It didn't take long to pull on a clean shirt and breeches, his boots laced, and a warm cloak pulled about his shoulders. It wasn't too hard to catch up with the woman he was falling for. She hated how large she was getting,...and yet...was it odd that he was falling more and more in love with her? Something about feeling at home for the first time in eternity.

"V'rind." His voice was so warm, "Sorry it took so long." He could get lost sometimes, in his own mind. The idea of a feast with her was delightful, and he carefully wrapped it around the other's waist, "Glad to see you out and about. Let's go get something to eat."

ShinosBee

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:00 am
Ashlyn/Gyafrith and Demanthra/Monath

Monath listened as one of her brothers spoke about how they would be flying with their's soon, which he seemed to be speaking to one of the bronzes. It wasn't one she knew, course she only knew her bronze brother, her sire, and the one belonging to her rider's older brother. The thought of flying with Demanthra, however, filled her with such happiness. The green dragon was looking forward to the paired flight, really getting to feel one with her rider. She knew Demanthra was eager too, knowing it wasn't the same as just seeing it through her eyes. She heard the voice of the gold greeting them and she sent a hello back.

Her eyes took in those gathered, silently hmmphing when she saw her blue brother, Begath. She had not forgotten about how he had ruined her perfect entrance during their hatching. Luckily, another of her blue brothers arrived with his rider, making sure to compliment her and their siblings. She gave a bugle of delight at that, glad to be called gorgeous. He was right, of course, she was a beautiful creature, glad he had noticed. Then little Cynosuth joined them, she smiled brightly for her little sister. Just as she was about to greet her, she was distracted by Aurinkoth and she returned his head bump. She seemed to glow as he commented how she stuck out amongst the snow. It caused the green to sit taller, her brother sure knew how to give compliments. Menankith added his own greetings and she let out a happy noise. Then she heard the unknown bronze speaking about his rider wanted to meet their own riders and try to recruit. She snorted a little at that, already knowing what wing she wanted to join.

Macuith, you are radiant as ever, thank you kindly for your words. And Cynosuth, I am so glad you decided to join us, your company is always welcome. Aurinkoth, you wonderful ray of sunshine, I hope you are doing well. You as well, Menankith, I am so glad you guys decided to show up. And Begath, the snow is just nature celebrating along with us. Also, I cannot speak for my clutchsibs, but I already know what wing I hope to be part of. Same as Gyafrith and his rider, if their Wingleader will want us,Monath greeted her siblings, then replied to the bronze.

While her green was interacting with her siblings and other dragons, Demanthra turned to Kinye with a bright smile. She should have known her sister would want to come to the party. Truth be told, she was glad that the other hadn't gone to Western with some of the other candidates. She was also happy that most of her friends who were still candidates were still here too. Walking with her sister more into the Dining Hall, she wondered if she noticed Ashlyn had entered with them. She knew the other was waiting for her weyrmate to come with her dress she had asked for. When Kinye mentioned other candidates, her eyes scanned the room to see. She noticed some of her fellow Weyrlings and some of the other riders, but it was true, there weren't many candidates. Not only that, she didn't see her candidate friends, wondering where they were. She was half tempted to send Eidel to see where they were. Course she could also tell Monath to send them a mental message, so many options.

"Don't worry, sis, I am sure more of the candidates will show up soon enough. If I need to, I will send a certain green flit to get them. Thank you for the compliment, though Ashlyn isn't ready yet,"she beamed. Soon after mentioning her, Eidel popped up and landed on her shoulder. She laughed lightly, before stroking her head.

Gyafrith felt Fianth's warm greeting and he returned with one of his own to the gold dragon. He allowed his rider to stay close, hoping that her Weyrmate would get here soon. The blue dragon kept his attention on the Weyrlings and other dragons, though keeping an eye out for his mate. As he heard Ironith, he couldn't say he was surprised they were looking at the Weyrlings. After all, they were soon going to be Sr. Weyrlings and it wouldn't be long before they would be joining wings. At Monath's declaration, he reached over and nuzzled her head gently, as a sign of his appreciation for her loyal thoughts. He was just about to say that, when he saw a familiar green landed. He noticed that her rider headed into the Hall without noticing his Weyrmate.

Amarisath, you didn't tell him she was out here with me, did you? You know it isn't nice to make him search for her, especially when he has Mine's dress. Ashlyn mine, T'ye is here, but he doesn't know where you are,Gyafrith thought to one and then the other.

"Oh dear, I know it is dark, but you would think he would have realized I was still out here with you. Can you please let him know, dear heart, so he doesn't have to search all over?"she requested. He nodded his head, before sending the message to the man. As she waited for T'ye to come to her, two little firelizards appeared from Between. One of them was her gold, Awnya, who landed on her right shoulder. The other was her blue, Otieno, which she had gotten a little after her gold. He landed on her other shoulder, causing a soft smile to come to her lips. If T'ye didn't respond to Gyafrith's message, she would send them in to get him.

Thaliawen

demon_pachabel

Masterharper

magnadearel

Mx Cherie

Meepfur

Waiver

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash