Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Random Ramblings of a Somebody Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:02 pm
Whelp it 2019...and I'm practically broke since my job has not given me work in almost three week! crying I work as a housekeeper and things have been so slow that I recently was suggested to apply for partial unemployment checks...I did few days ago...still processing; I'm hoping for either I get unemployment or my job finally calls me in for a day or two for some sort of pay...lets just hope the new year gets better for me...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:46 am
Eclairl
Whelp it 2019...and I'm practically broke since my job has not given me work in almost three week! crying I work as a housekeeper and things have been so slow that I recently was suggested to apply for partial unemployment checks...I did few days ago...still processing; I'm hoping for either I get unemployment or my job finally calls me in for a day or two for some sort of pay...lets just hope the new year gets better for me...

Oof! That's rough. I hope work picks up for ya. Or maybe look for a new position?  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:19 pm
Zphal
Eclairl

Oof! That's rough. I hope work picks up for ya. Or maybe look for a new position?

Thanks the unemployment starts up soon and I applied to a few places mostly seasonal though but its better than nothing right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:46 pm
Eclairl
Zphal
Eclairl

Thanks the unemployment starts up soon and I applied to a few places mostly seasonal though but its better than nothing right?

Absolutely. I’ve got an interview myself tomorrow for a part-time gig with the local soccer stadium to go with my student assistant position. Every little bit helps!  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:00 am
Zphal
Eclairl
Zphal
Eclairl

Absolutely. I’ve got an interview myself tomorrow for a part-time gig with the local soccer stadium to go with my student assistant position. Every little bit helps!

Wish ya good luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:14 am
Eclairl
Zphal
Eclairl
Zphal
Eclairl

Wish ya good luck!

Thanks, I appreciate it! smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:21 am
Update! I got another interview on Wednesday next week...hope I get the job since the place has way better benefits than what I have now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:18 pm
What a day...today started off nice until me and my boyfriend went to celebrate his dad's birthday...first the music was deafening then his drinking buddies arrived...I was bored for a good few hours along with my boyfriend. We finally had enough and said our goodbyes and took some cake and went home; now I can enjoy peace and quiet.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:53 pm
Finally! After so much wait and hype...I got Kingdom Hearts III and it is glorious!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:24 pm
Since Monday I have been doing nothing but play Kingdom Hearts III and its so good! I'm not very far in the game yet but the controls are nice and smooth and so far the worlds I've been to are huge! This was well worth the wait!  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:43 pm
Late at night and I can't sleep...mind is abuzz with thoughts and I can't shut it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:10 am
Whelp I'm a little bummed out...I had interviewed at a warehouse thanks to my boyfriend but it seems they're not interested in hiring me...kinda makes me depressed knowing I'm practically jobless at the moment.  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:19 pm
For whoever likes to read these...I'm thinking about painting on canvas again since I still have some left over and I have plenty of acrylic paint...thing is I wish I could sell my art...but I'm nervous to do it cause I don't know what commissions to do...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:06 am
I'm typing this down before forget...I was trying to sleep when a painting idea popped into my head...but I need some stiff paper board to make hand made stencils then paint over them...so many ideas...some with video game themes (such as Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts) I'm glad to finally have inspiration! All I need now is motivation to put these ideas in motion...  

Eclairl

Lavish Flatterer

11,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:27 pm
Eclairl
I'm typing this down before forget...I was trying to sleep when a painting idea popped into my head...but I need some stiff paper board to make hand made stencils then paint over them...so many ideas...some with video game themes (such as Legend of Zelda and Kingdom Hearts) I'm glad to finally have inspiration! All I need now is motivation to put these ideas in motion...

One of my acquaintances who owns her own painting class business often does sketches on regular paper of potential new painting themes, then if there's one she likes a lot, she'll paint it. Perhaps you could do the same for any ideas that come to mind for you but don't have the time or materials to do the actual painting.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff