Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
World War Arc Team Mission 1 - Unova! *&#$ Yeah! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:37 pm
With the old man out of the way, rather it be one way or another, Freth and I rushed off for Route 20 where the sound of the explosion came from. The two of us stared at the carnage before us. What was a somewhat off-kilter mission turned outright grim once we realized what was going on. "...the hell?" I spoke up.

"Flare actually bothered to use munitions. They...actually used anti-personnel munitions. What kind of war is Flare trying to start!?"

"One that they're about to regret having."

"You think we can freeze that guy and render the mines inoperable?" Freth asked, whispering to me.

"Not sure if the impact our ice beams won't knock this guy over before he's a statue." I said. "Its a rapid freeze; but I don't think that rapid..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:53 pm
Looking over towards the gathered Flare grunts and the man they had surrounded, Aria found herself preparing to go on the assault before she figured out the exact number she was looking at. "Um...I'm gonna call an audible and let the fighters do this one. Yep." Slowly motioning Vibrato down towards the farmer, she just kept talking.

"Yep. Yep. Just gonna....back it on up. Back it on up. Backin' up." Eventually finding herself on the ground next to the farmer, she would point towards the Flare grunts. "If they move, try....I'm gonna say an Air Cutter so we damage and don't blow ourselves up." She told her Dragon type companion, settling next to the Mareep before pulling out a supply of Leftovers from her pack. Placing it down next to the Pokemon, she hoped that it might aid the healing effort.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:15 pm
As Amaranth and Breeze finally arrived at the apparent scene, there was more than enough to be just a bit upset about. Why, there was the case of even more grunts wreaking havoc, or perhaps the revelation of landmines and the fear that setting foot would be the last thing she did. Or perhaps the Mareep that was in bad shape, which made her even more upset at Flare than she already was. Except for the grunt that had been blown up by their own landmines. She could swear the pose they were in was a reference she wasn't getting.

But, there were more pressing matters, so she dismounted from Breeze's back and had her move near the Mareep. The Togekiss would keep a wing over the sheep as a means of protecting it, her eyes closed as she seemed to make some sort of Wish.

As for Amaranth herself, the woman would try to keep her fears at bay and move closer to the ring of grunts and the odd fellow within it. Though her knowledge on each region's important figures was rudimentary at best, she was fairly sure that the person they were looking at was a bit too young to have been Alder. "Um, Sub? I don't think that's him..." Shrugging after her remark, she'd send out her Kangaskhan, subtlety be damned. "Fury, Mega Punch!"

Cue one angry Kangaskhan throwing a hell of a punch at the nearest grunt she could reach. Not that her trainer was any calmer at the moment, despite her tone staying somewhat normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:38 pm
Crystal and Demon Wing would land in the route and just stare at the scene, almost unconsciously going to grab her braid. The wounded Mareep, with Rala going to heal it, the trenches getting carved into the land, the grunt with spent and unspent land mines, all of the ugliness of war right up in her face, no matter how Flare tried to 'beautify' it. All of it just seemed to slap her in the face with the reality of what they were facing. The hybrid's ears drooped down as she looked around with a bit of a worried and confused face. "All of this... Why? Just why? Landmines? Are you all just going to kill people without knowing if they intend on fighting? I..." She trailed off as she now began outright pulling on the braid in frustration, eyes now slammed shut as she spoke up again.

"You Flares are disgusting! If you want to fight, fine, but don't involve those who don't want to be! I know I wouldn't want to get involved with this if I was a mere civilian, so why should they be involved by having to worry about their lived by stepping on a landmine on the way to possibly check on a loved one?! Just... AAAAAAAUUUGH!" Hey eyes would snap open with a bright blue glow as she send out a large wave of psychic energy out to the group of grunts, though it was quite indiscriminate in who it wound up hitting, not thinking about who was all there in her frustration.

Demon Wing, for his credit, was torn between his trainer getting frustrated and pissed off at the Flares and the juicy, bleating, wounded prey that he was near. He at least had the self control to not leave his trainer, but that bleating...  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:19 am
SubonicXP
Valdemar the Hydreigon would arrive on the scene before his trainer would, the Brutal Pokemon proceeding to live up to its name as it strafed back and forth the vicinity of where the Flare grunts stood with a Dragon Breath, the draconic flames spewing forth from the three different heads. The flames shouldn't trip any the explosives as they weren't true fire nor did they inflict enough physical pressure.

"Alder, it has been awhile." Sub said as he finally arrived, coming to an abrupt stop on his board, jumping off of it upon arrival. "What's the situation? Have you been in contact with the Unova League?"

Though the kid bore more than a passing resemblance to Alder, it's clear he's flattered by the comparison to the Champion, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly despite the tense situation. "Aheheh..." He chuckles nervously, a bead of sweat running down his forehead. "As much as I idolize gramps I can't exactly tell you where he is right now... The name's Benga." He turns back towards the Flare Grunts arrayed in front of them, his eyes narrowing in intense hatred. "As far as the situation... these guys seem to be intruding on the hallowed ground of my grandfather, the great Alder. Landmines!" He shakes his head. "They've over run Virbank totally, I know that for sure... they've taken most of the townspeople hostage... I don't know what happened to Roxie, she said she was going back in to try and free them." He seems less concerned about the pack of grunts in front of him because...

TerashiLeonGoken
The sight that waited for me in Route 20 only intensified my rage. It was bad enough that these assholes had to try to take over MY home region. Did they really have to tear the place up in the process?

"Go help that Mareep," I told Rala, before landing close to the region's champion. "We're here to help, sir," was all I said to him before letting Yuki out of her ball. "Use Electric Terrain, and focus it on the trenches. Then use Thunder Wave. Try to paralyze as many Flare Grunts and their Pokemon as you can," I told her. Meanwhile, Rala sat beside the injured Mareep and used Heal Pulse on it, hopefully healing its wounds.

The Mareep bleats its thanks weakly as the Heal Pulse travels across its ordinance scorched body, knitting it back together and slowly raising its vitality as the healing takes root. "Thank you son..." The ranch hand says gratefully, watching with wide eyes at the array of strange figures now facing off against the Flares.

The Electric Terrain/Thunder Wave combo was a little far away to do much paralysis to the far off grunts, especially with the grounding powers of the mounds of earth serving as both a barrier for the trenches and an effective absorption mechanism for the electricity. However, what the combo did demonstrate was the breadth and width of how many landmines were in between the team and the outskirts of the furthest off trenches. Answer: a lot. The electricity sparked and crackled in a brilliant constellation out in front of the team in between the various trenches. They had practically littered the place with the things it seemed like. Luckily the electricity was ephemeral enough to not set them all off, but there was a good deal of ordinance buried in the ground between here and Virbank if all the shining was any indication but also...

Darksol88

As for Amaranth herself, the woman would try to keep her fears at bay and move closer to the ring of grunts and the odd fellow within it. Though her knowledge on each region's important figures was rudimentary at best, she was fairly sure that the person they were looking at was a bit too young to have been Alder. "Um, Sub? I don't think that's him..." Shrugging after her remark, she'd send out her Kangaskhan, subtlety be damned. "Fury, Mega Punch!"

Cue one angry Kangaskhan throwing a hell of a punch at the nearest grunt she could reach. Not that her trainer was any calmer at the moment, despite her tone staying somewhat normal.
Espeon_Commander

"You Flares are disgusting! If you want to fight, fine, but don't involve those who don't want to be! I know I wouldn't want to get involved with this if I was a mere civilian, so why should they be involved by having to worry about their lived by stepping on a landmine on the way to possibly check on a loved one?! Just... AAAAAAAUUUGH!" Hey eyes would snap open with a bright blue glow as she send out a large wave of psychic energy out to the group of grunts, though it was quite indiscriminate in who it wound up hitting, not thinking about who was all there in her frustration.

Demon Wing, for his credit, was torn between his trainer getting frustrated and pissed off at the Flares and the juicy, bleating, wounded prey that he was near. He at least had the self control to not leave his trainer, but that bleating...

Some of the Flares were going to find out first hand what their landmines were doing to the poor Pokemon, as the impact of a ferocious Mega Punch and the thrashings of a psychic hybrid send a few of them skittering backwards... and triggering the first couple of landmines in the field. They appeared to have just grazed the edges of the things, having not been blown to bits themselves by the blast, but the rest of the grunts isn't willing to take that chance, as they all about face and retreat off through the predetermined patterns in their minefield, the last one taking the bag of remaining live ordinance and hurling it in the air above the team, a scattering of red puck-shaped discs flying out over the lot of them in a final 'screw you' to the interfering Snagems, their lights blinking from a dull yellow to an active green as they hurled towards the team.

Blizzard120
With the old man out of the way, rather it be one way or another, Freth and I rushed off for Route 20 where the sound of the explosion came from. The two of us stared at the carnage before us. What was a somewhat off-kilter mission turned outright grim once we realized what was going on. "...the hell?" I spoke up.

"Flare actually bothered to use munitions. They...actually used anti-personnel munitions. What kind of war is Flare trying to start!?"

"One that they're about to regret having."

"You think we can freeze that guy and render the mines inoperable?" Freth asked, whispering to me.

"Not sure if the impact our ice beams won't knock this guy over before he's a statue." I said. "Its a rapid freeze; but I don't think that rapid..."

We were going to find out and quick exactly what it takes to disarm mid-air mines.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:12 am
Turning around as the traditional Snagem lightning assault slammed into the crowd of Flare grunts, Aria found herself watching as more and more of the planted landmines were beginning to detonate. "Well, this certainly makes things easier." Aria noted, watching as a few of the grunts trailed a small line of Dragon Breath fire behind them as they ran their retreat. Before she could make mention of it though, a piercing headache erupted in her skull as the last vestiges of Crystal's psychic explosion found a target. Stumbling backwards from the pain and finding herself unable to focus, Aria would only regain her wits as the bundle of mines thrown into the air armed themselves. "Oh hell. Vibrato, Hurricane!" Aria commanded, watching as the Dragon type whipped up a massive windstorm that was sent flying towards the scattered landmine to sweep them out of the air. Hopefully. It should at least redirect them from bombing the entire group of Snagems to hell.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:14 am
I patted Yuki on the head for a job well done before returning her to her pokeball. Before I could stand up, I heard Keiko let a Pokemon out of its ball behind me. "Natalia, Ominous Wind!" I heard Keiko shout.

Wondering what was going on, I looked up to see a bunch of mid-air landmines being blown away by Vibrato's Hurricane. Keiko had aimed Natalia's Ominous Wind to catch any landmines not caught up in Vibrato's Hurricane, but it lacked the carrying strength that Hurricane did, and at most would just fling the stray mines back at the Flare grunts in the trenches.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:37 pm
"Seriously? Who throws landmines? Honestly," Night fumed as she watched the explosive discs fly through the air. "Circe," she called, releasing her Pidgeotto from it's pokeball, "Use your Hurricane as well to help knock those mines away." The bird, once released, wasted no time in adding her own windstorm to the mix in an attempt to keep the mines away from her trainer's group of comrades.

Meanwhile Night, still riding on Tatsu's back, would take the opportunity to pursue the fleeing grunts.  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:36 pm
My eyes went wide and Freth couldn't help but to gasp out in shock at the sudden brazenness of the Flare grunt who decided to toss the mines. What got me worse about all of this however was everyone's answer to this. With everyone's collective wind attacks to avoid getting blown apart themselves, there was no telling where these wild winds would carry the mines. "Oh sh-...." Quickly with Agility, I dashed over towards towards Sub, Benga, and the Mareep with blinding speed, appearing and skidding to a stop right infront of the trio, putting up a Reflect shield in front of them and braced for impact. I knew I wasn't really capable of shielding that much, try as I might, but maybe I can at least keep these guys alive.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:40 pm
Odd and Lykas had headed off toward Route 20 in a rush with Odd intending to try and get into Virbank ahead of the others and scout around a bit. He didn't get the chance, though. He froze at the sight all of the Flare grunts and their literal warzone. "These wackjobs are serious inciting a war..." He realized, not really wanting to believe it was anything that serious until he saw it with his own eyes.

"Looks like it." Lykas agreed from behind him. "You think you can still get in there ahead of us?" He asked.

"Ya, I think so." Odd replied, recalling Entr'Acte to his ball. "Cadenza." He released the Shedinja from his ball at that point. "Use Telekinesis to get us up and over this minefield! We need to get to the other side!" Cadenza's reaction was to encase Odd in blue light and raise him up on the ground but otherwise not move him.

~You're being stupid. I'm not helping you die here.~ The Spirit told him, holding him in place for now.

"What?! No! We need to get over there! There are people in danger!" It was about this point when the remaining Snagems caught up.

"Odd, there are casualties already. We need to focus on tending to the wounded for now and advance on Virbank as we're able. They outnumber us five to one and they have war machines while we have a couple of hybrids, a few Channelers and our Pokemon." Lykas told his lover, trying to calm him down. "What they're doing isn't right but if we don't think clearly, we're not going to make it back from this mission. Now calm down and look around." Lykas had been watching everything as it unraveled and, upon seeing what was happening, got an idea. "Can't Affannoso use Infestation? Why not have him use it to dig up the planted mines so we can dispose of them?"

"I'm not sure if that'll work. He doesn't have much control over the necrophages he summons with it. They mostly just attack whatever he's focused on." Odd explained in response, "I'd love to but I just don't think that's an option."

"Damn... And flooding the mines out isn't an option right now. I didn't bring any Pokemon with Water-type moves that don't explode..." During their conversation regarding disposing of the underground mines, their friends seemed to be working on disposing of the Flare grunts closest to them. "It looks like everyone else has tending the wounded under contr-ohcrap!" The hybrid grabbed Odd and Cadenza with his ponytails and darted away, pulling the currently weightless pair behind him as a pile of landmines came flying through the air, fully armed.

"Wait and second!" He realized at that moment that he didn't need a Pokemon that could use a Water-type move. With the Hurricane whipped up by Aria's Pokemon, he sprayed a Water Spout into the wind, trying to maintain the pressure as much as he could. The water should be ripped into millions of tiny droplets too small to set off the mines. Hopefully he could saturate the soil either enough to get inside the mine casings and make the powder unburnable or just maybe "float" them out of the ground? He didn't know for sure if either would work but he didn't have any other ideas at the moment.

Odd, on the other hand, saw what was going on and realized that several of his comrades were going to get hit if someone didn't do something. Tossing out Entr'Acte's ball once again, he ordered the Aegislash to defend himself. "King's Shield! The biggest area you can cover!" He ordered the enormous Royal Sword Pokemon. Even if he couldn't block out the damage from any incoming explosions, he could block flying debris. That much was physical.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:11 pm
Crystal would stare out at the grunts as a few of the mines went off, seemingly frozen in place after her mental assault. Really she was contemplating going after them directly, currently not really caring about the grunts she helped send into landmines, even if they only came out with small grazes from the explosions. The only movement would come when Demon Wing would react to the incoming landmines, grabbing his trainer and taking her high into the air. He snarled and damn near shook her, trying to get the hybrid to snap out of whatever trance she had seemingly fallen into.

Finally, after the Charizard's jolting did she say something. "They want to make the world pretty. They're too busy looking pretty on the outside to realise that their actions are ugly and horrible," she muttered, staring at the trenches that the Flares scurried into. "Hey, Demon Wing... How do you feel about making a barbeque?" The only response she would get would be a confused look, immediately noticing that this was not his trainer's normal attitude.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:11 pm
Jaw dropping and eyes going wide as landmines were scattered about to try and blow the team to smithereens, Amaranth recalled Breeze and Fury in an instant and went to reach for the ball containing her Carbink while she sprinted to catch up to Blizzard. "Granite, reinforce his Reflect with your own!" She called, stopping near the group as a second layer grew around Blizzard's shielding.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 am
Reno Vantas
Turning around as the traditional Snagem lightning assault slammed into the crowd of Flare grunts, Aria found herself watching as more and more of the planted landmines were beginning to detonate. "Well, this certainly makes things easier." Aria noted, watching as a few of the grunts trailed a small line of Dragon Breath fire behind them as they ran their retreat. Before she could make mention of it though, a piercing headache erupted in her skull as the last vestiges of Crystal's psychic explosion found a target. Stumbling backwards from the pain and finding herself unable to focus, Aria would only regain her wits as the bundle of mines thrown into the air armed themselves. "Oh hell. Vibrato, Hurricane!" Aria commanded, watching as the Dragon type whipped up a massive windstorm that was sent flying towards the scattered landmine to sweep them out of the air. Hopefully. It should at least redirect them from bombing the entire group of Snagems to hell.
TerashiLeonGoken
I patted Yuki on the head for a job well done before returning her to her pokeball. Before I could stand up, I heard Keiko let a Pokemon out of its ball behind me. "Natalia, Ominous Wind!" I heard Keiko shout.

Wondering what was going on, I looked up to see a bunch of mid-air landmines being blown away by Vibrato's Hurricane. Keiko had aimed Natalia's Ominous Wind to catch any landmines not caught up in Vibrato's Hurricane, but it lacked the carrying strength that Hurricane did, and at most would just fling the stray mines back at the Flare grunts in the trenches.
Requiem of Whyspers
"Wait and second!" He realized at that moment that he didn't need a Pokemon that could use a Water-type move. With the Hurricane whipped up by Aria's Pokemon, he sprayed a Water Spout into the wind, trying to maintain the pressure as much as he could. The water should be ripped into millions of tiny droplets too small to set off the mines. Hopefully he could saturate the soil either enough to get inside the mine casings and make the powder unburnable or just maybe "float" them out of the ground? He didn't know for sure if either would work but he didn't have any other ideas at the moment.
Ms Edyn
"Seriously? Who throws landmines? Honestly," Night fumed as she watched the explosive discs fly through the air. "Circe," she called, releasing her Pidgeotto from it's pokeball, "Use your Hurricane as well to help knock those mines away." The bird, once released, wasted no time in adding her own windstorm to the mix in an attempt to keep the mines away from her trainer's group of comrades.

Lykas' quick thinking would saturate the ground, at least a wide swath between the Snagems and the trenches, causing it to become muddy and sink, allowing the lighter red mines to float to the top, the water dragging the mines towards the surface up towards Ter's Electric Terrain, magnetized almost by the polar nature of the water droplets now coating them. It revealed a clear patch of mines in front of the team, with a couple zig-zagged paths free of the mines for the Grunts to use.

Two Hurricanes and an Ominous Wind send the bushel of armed mines scattering in all directions, some blast harmlessly into the ground, others trigger other landmines further out buried in the earth, and a couple even lodge into the trenches, sending patches of Flare Grunts leaping out of the way with accompanying Wilhelm screams. Or maybe that was in Darts' imagination.

The other mines however...

Blizzard120
My eyes went wide and Freth couldn't help but to gasp out in shock at the sudden brazenness of the Flare grunt who decided to toss the mines. What got me worse about all of this however was everyone's answer to this. With everyone's collective wind attacks to avoid getting blown apart themselves, there was no telling where these wild winds would carry the mines. "Oh sh-...." Quickly with Agility, I dashed over towards towards Sub, Benga, and the Mareep with blinding speed, appearing and skidding to a stop right infront of the trio, putting up a Reflect shield in front of them and braced for impact. I knew I wasn't really capable of shielding that much, try as I might, but maybe I can at least keep these guys alive.

Darksol88
Jaw dropping and eyes going wide as landmines were scattered about to try and blow the team to smithereens, Amaranth recalled Breeze and Fury in an instant and went to reach for the ball containing her Carbink while she sprinted to catch up to Blizzard. "Granite, reinforce his Reflect with your own!" She called, stopping near the group as a second layer grew around Blizzard's shielding.
Requiem of Whyspers
Odd, on the other hand, saw what was going on and realized that several of his comrades were going to get hit if someone didn't do something. Tossing out Entr'Acte's ball once again, he ordered the Aegislash to defend himself. "King's Shield! The biggest area you can cover!" He ordered the enormous Royal Sword Pokemon. Even if he couldn't block out the damage from any incoming explosions, he could block flying debris. That much was physical.

"Fast..." Benga murmurs as Blizzard's Agility swiftly positions a Reflect between them and the oncoming onslaught of runaway mines, Carbink's second barrier slamming into place right behind it. Darts takes cover behind the King's Shield off on the other side, and between the bevy of defensive walls most of the Snagem group get covered from the mass of explosions that pepper all of the defensive barriers, briefly illuminating the surrounding area with a popping refrain of explosions. As the smoke clears, Benga can be seen eyeing Blizz with something that looks like interest.

"Not bad not bad..." He mutters, looking off towards Virbank faux-casually. "I'll be honest with you all, I've heard of you guys in the news stories, but I thought it was a whole lot of talk... Hmph, not like you guys are on Alder's level or anything, but I'm willing to bet you guys could help me find out what's going on over in Virbank. We just need some uniforms from some of these guys..." Sometimes an oldie is still a goodie, he was figuring.

The ranch hand helps the Mareep up to its feet, and it bleats happily, having been restored to pretty much full health from the Heal Pulse. "Benga, before you go off dragging these people into your hare-brained schemes try to remember that I'm going to need someone to take me back to the ranch... I don't want to run into any more landmines. And neither does Sheeple here, huh baby?"

"Mar!" The Pokemon squeaks in agreement, its tail lighting up for a moment as it happily wags the thing.

Ms Edyn
Meanwhile Night, still riding on Tatsu's back, would take the opportunity to pursue the fleeing grunts.
Espeon_Commander
Finally, after the Charizard's jolting did she say something. "They want to make the world pretty. They're too busy looking pretty on the outside to realise that their actions are ugly and horrible," she muttered, staring at the trenches that the Flares scurried into. "Hey, Demon Wing... How do you feel about making a barbeque?" The only response she would get would be a confused look, immediately noticing that this was not his trainer's normal attitude.

Speaking of uniforms... with the mine field revealed, Night and Crystal were going to have very little trouble stalking their prey so to speak through their own defenses. The little Grunts were hauling it as fast as they dared, intending to get over the barbed wire and down in the trenches furthest out, turning around to make their stand there. Would they make it in time?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:18 am
I couldn't help but look at the landmines sticking out of the ground from Yuki's Electric Terrain. "We need to find a way to blow up those mines that doesn't hurt anyone. Or at least get rid of them somehow," I said to myself, but loud enough for Keiko and the other Snagems to hear.

"Do you think Rala could lift them out of the ground and to a harmless location?" Keiko asked, going for the obvious solution.

"I'm not sure that she'd be able to get all of them out in at once," was my only response, trying to come up with a way to solve the solution immediately.

"Well, we're not exactly alone, here," Keiko said, referrring to the Snagems that had joined us in our quest.

"True, but we tend to have different solutions to the same problem," I responded, admittedly a little inconsiderate of the group. "Besides, there's more than one problem, here."

"Well, yeah, but..." Keiko started to say. She intended to explain that the team generally got results as a whole, but something about my behavior was throwing her off.

"Wait, different solutions..." I muttered, an idea forming in my head. Between two Hurricanes and an Ominous Wind, the natural wind blowing through the area should have increased in speed at least a little bit. Deciding to act upon this inspiration, I let Sauron out of his ball. "Sauron, try to spread your Stun Spore on the enemy in front of you. We need to pacify the Flare Grunts if we're ever going to get rid of the landmines in this area for good."

Keiko hugged me, relieved that I found a non-violent solution to our problem, as Sauron scattered his Stun Spores to the enhanced wind in the area, hopefully covering the entirety of the trenches.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:05 pm
Aria would find herself looking over at the ranch hand as he spoke, derisively noting that her attempt to contribute to the healing efforts had been ignored. Scooping up her small pile, she instead chose to focus on the project at hand. "Look, as much as I would want to contribute to the destruction of fashion sense as we know it, I'd really rather not." Waving Vibrato over to the Mareep and the rancher, she would hop up onto her dragon as she gestured the civilian over. "Get on board. Vibrato will pick up your Mareep in his claws and we can get you back home. That work for you?"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff