17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:33 am
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I seem to remember your username. But you're right, it was long ago, so you'll have to excuse my fuzzy memory sweatdrop Did you know Dragons Darkness Revenge? I seem to be associating the two of you in my head lol

Oh, wow! I don't remember that. Gosh, so embarrassing. Please excuse my insult for not remembering things. I've had a lot of stress in my life the past number of years and that makes me forget things.... crying But yes, that makes sense because I was involved at one time with the GSA guild.

Probably you because I never delete anyone on my Friends List. I'm a friend hoarder. I have to be when I don't have many of them rofl

I think i was friends with them WAY back. And don't worry about the bad memory, I've had a tumultuous time the last 7 yrs as well. Lots of things happening and changing (good and bad). Yeah it was probably me that deleted you then. I just remember that after my 2yr hiatus I came back and only 1 or 2 ppl in my friends were active so I just deleted EVERYONE because of the 2 active ppl they had changed their names and I had no clue who they were lol. I believe that was when I did my account overhaul.

Coming back to the conversation. I'm on my summer break from college. How are you? How's life on Gaia? Lol

Thank you. Yeah, I've had some tumultuous years as well...lol

I'm doing alright! Got back into RPing with a new group of friends, which is giving me a good reason to get on here instead of just collecting items and making outfits lol. How's it hanging with you on Summer Vacay?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:14 pm
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

I seem to remember your username. But you're right, it was long ago, so you'll have to excuse my fuzzy memory sweatdrop Did you know Dragons Darkness Revenge? I seem to be associating the two of you in my head lol

Oh, wow! I don't remember that. Gosh, so embarrassing. Please excuse my insult for not remembering things. I've had a lot of stress in my life the past number of years and that makes me forget things.... crying But yes, that makes sense because I was involved at one time with the GSA guild.

Probably you because I never delete anyone on my Friends List. I'm a friend hoarder. I have to be when I don't have many of them rofl

I think i was friends with them WAY back. And don't worry about the bad memory, I've had a tumultuous time the last 7 yrs as well. Lots of things happening and changing (good and bad). Yeah it was probably me that deleted you then. I just remember that after my 2yr hiatus I came back and only 1 or 2 ppl in my friends were active so I just deleted EVERYONE because of the 2 active ppl they had changed their names and I had no clue who they were lol. I believe that was when I did my account overhaul.

Coming back to the conversation. I'm on my summer break from college. How are you? How's life on Gaia? Lol

I'm doing alright! Got back into RPing with a new group of friends, which is giving me a good reason to get on here instead of just collecting items and making outfits lol. How's it hanging with you on Summer Vacay?

It stimulates the brain, too. You're being somewhat creative all on your own...WRITING lol...or well, doing this *hugs* *touches ear*

I have had a sore throat for a week now. It's basically gone at this point. I've been catching up on movies and spending time with a couple of friends. And I want to check out this online course for anxiety..lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:24 pm
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

It stimulates the brain, too. You're being somewhat creative all on your own...WRITING lol...or well, doing this *hugs* *touches ear*

I have had a sore throat for a week now. It's basically gone at this point. I've been catching up on movies and spending time with a couple of friends. And I want to check out this online course for anxiety..lol

Oh no, but at least you got to chill and hang with your buds for a while. im actually talking to one of mine about moving in with him because life at home is just...ugh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:31 pm
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

Oh no, but at least you got to chill and hang with your buds for a while. im actually talking to one of mine about moving in with him because life at home is just...ugh.

My parents have a contentious relationship that they spread onto everyone else, and are very stuck in their ways. This can make home life difficult. So, whatever is going on with you at home, if you think it's for the best, then I hope you do have someone you can move in with.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:37 pm
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness
Hellisfine
Blind Blindness

My parents have a contentious relationship that they spread onto everyone else, and are very stuck in their ways. This can make home life difficult. So, whatever is going on with you at home, if you think it's for the best, then I hope you do have someone you can move in with.

I'm hoping that I'll get to move in with my husband soon. He's put in for a transfer to live here in the states, so we're hoping it'll be approved and then we'll have our own place at least a few hours from my parents. I'm excited for that bit of separation.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff