Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Club Brimstone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:43 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon black

Meanwhile, Kam simply laid back on the bed with his ankles crossed and his hands behind his head, a cocky grin on his face. He didn't think that his new owner would be up to healing his scars and his attitude showed it. Besides, he knew that Luna would be along shortly to fetch him back, so he didn't think he had anything to worry about beyond just waiting.

Of course, his attitude was duly reported to Tenran, as well as the extent of his scars. Luna had been very upset when Gurzil had died and had kept him for three months, carving him up every day for those three months with a golden dagger just so that he would scar. As far as he was concerned, he deserved every one of them for failing to keep his previous master alive, despite the fact that no one could have kept him alive when Samirra killed him.

He'd been devoted to Gurzil for a very long time and had even given the insane war demon his Heart and had proudly worn Gurzil's collar for everyone to see it. His relationship to Gurzil had been very heavily gossiped about in Hell's Cradle, as well as the fact that Kam's father had gotten the disappointment of his life when Gurzil hadn't killed Kam as originally intended.

Admittedly, Kam knew of Tenran's reputation, but also failed to realize just how much control Tenran would have over him...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:05 am
If you aren't having the Grandest of times

Red Gypsy

Tenran

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

before long a knock would come to the door “yes enter” tenran sighed slightly as he turned around the staff member who had been assigned to tend to Kam came through the door and bowed slightly before approaching “what is it?” “the new tenant's injuries have been tended to but the scars are well beyond my capabilities, they appear to be more extensive than normal, he’s also less than cooperative” tenran raised a brow and replied “is he now well it seems that i will have to address that” Tenran waved the staff member off who simply bowed and left without a word. Tenran looked out on the floor to his club which was abuzz with patrons coming to enjoy themselves, which was good he much preferred when everyone was having the grandest of time, though it seemed like he was going to have to address his new pets scarring, after all he was a hybrid and would be a popular person once he was able to utilize his talents to their fullest.

Finally, he turned around and walked towards the door and went through it a few staff members were busily passing by pausing slightly to give a bow to tenran before continuing on, it truly was an amazing how well everything worked. Turning left he made his way towards the staff rooms and went into one in particular, seeing Kam laying there “i hear your scars haven’t been removed, such an unfortunate thing, that’ll have to be addressed in time” tenran stopped and looked around briefly before he snapped his finger and in a puff of smoke a good sized rack filled with various different kinds of suits appeared “get dressed I do believe you need an opportunity to know what it is you’ve been given, there are perks to having the Demon Lord of Lust as your owner” Tenran stepped over to a chair and sat down to wait.

then you're having the worst of times and we can't have that...

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:27 pm
Wolfe Garm

Kam shook his head slightly with that grin still in place, though the grin was slightly crooked thanks to a scar that went right through his lips, "Luna was... unhappy... over Gurzil's death... You know how bad we demon's react to gold, after all... She meant me to scar, if I survived. Admittedly, she tried to heal me after, but it was never going to take," he explained simply as he got to his feet and shid the loose-fitting pants, showing off the one tattoo that Gurzil had managed to get to stay, that of a pentacle surrounded by barbed wire done in blood-red; then approached the suits to look through them, "Gurzil'd had my Heart, willingly and gladly given; I proudly wore his collar. Both had allowed Gurzil to carve me up as much as he wanted to without scarring. Luna had neither when she started cutting me up with a gold dagger," he added, knowing that Tenran would have to get the point sooner or later.

Admittedly, they all made him gag to look at the suits. They were all so 'proper' and 'classy' and 'tasteful'.... Gurzil had allowed him to appreciate his own personality and tastes. In that Gurzil had spoiled him and Kam knew it.

He kept looking through the suits, hoping to find something he'd like to wear instead of something he had to wear, "She'll come for me, you know. Maybe to punish me more, maybe because she likes me somewhere in that dark heart of hers... Mostly, I think it's because I belonged to Gurzil," he added as he finally started to put a suit together in pieces that he could stand to wear.

That done, he laid them out on the bed and started to get dressed. He knew Tenran was watching him and he didn't care. Right now, the male owned him and it didn't matter a bit to Kam. He'd already lost the one demon he'd ever give his true Heart to....

In the end, he stood in front of Tenran wearing a pair of black slacks with blacker shoes, a mandrin-collared shirt in charcoal with red threads shot through it, and a suit jacket in black with wide pirate-like cuffs, a line of dark red edging the whole thing, and no buttons other than at the sleeves. From there, he added silver cuff links with ruby studs, and a chain-tie to match. He fingered his pale hair back and focused his pale eyes on his new owner.

Admittedly, while Kam looked fantastic in the suit, he still managed to look out of place. He was still better suited to mesh shirts, tight jeans or leather pants, motorcycle boots, trench coats, and barbed wire jewelry, with his hair in an artful mess. But none of that fit with the classy theme of Brimstone, so the suit was what they had to deal with.

Part of the trouble with Kam was that Gurzil had let him run freely without reigning him in much, as well as adding in cruel teases and bloody scenes that would have made Esabel happy. Gurzil had even changed his name to something that meant Dark Rebel, something he always took a great deal of delight in.

While he was a hybrid, he was one of the few fully-demonic hybrids to survive to adulthood. Even in that, he was rare: Incubus and Air demon. If he wanted to, he could go almost transparent. Thankfully, he took on more traits from his father's line and was drop-dead gorgeous enough to have any female, and most males, dropping their clothes at fifty paces; and he was good enough to carry through in ways that would leave them either pining after him or addicted to him.

He finally settled a teasingly-cocky half-grin on Tenran, "I think I'm much more suited to the Bloodletters than to the dance floor, and we both know it. But we both also know that you need to break me, so cutting me up just won't do. Although, I have to wonder how you're going to manage to heal up all these scars before Luna comes after me..." he said in a teasing tone, still thinking that he had the upper hand...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:29 am

Red Gypsy

Tenran

Tenran raised an eyebrow and simply laughed “break you, If I had wanted to do that I would have not brought suits to wear, we’d been going to my manor in hell’s cradle where I’d leave you in the capable hands of Garos my butler who has a raw talent for breaking in new property, besides I rather like your personality traits and unfortunately Garos tends to destroy that so I think we’ll keep you just the way you are” standing up he stepped over to Kam and put both his hands on his shoulder “as for the scars all in due time, I am fully aware of our affinity for gold, but I am also the holder of the archivist which holds many of our kinds secrets both current and past, as well as methods for dealing with more serious injuries, plus I think there is a demon who might be intrigued by the idea of healing you in exchange for some pain and scars, so you don’t have to worry about those little ol’ things” stepping away from Kam he walked over to the door pausing slightly “as for her I wouldn’t worry to much, I know of her through reputation, and if a war demon thinks to order a Lord she’ll find that to be a sour note, besides by law and by contract” Tenran raised his free hand and in a puff of smoke the deed to Kam's family Contract appeared “I am your lawful owner, so if she intends to try to take you back she’ll have to do more than just show up demanding your return” closing his hands the deed disappeared he tapped his cane once and smiled “but enough of that come along, I’m sure there are plenty of who would love to meet you” tenran grinned at this point and took off down the hallway towards the stairs.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:17 am
Wolfe Garm

Kam gave a laugh as he followed him, "Garos? I knew him when I was a kid... He's a wus..." he purred softly, knowing that Garos could have probably learned a few things from Kam...

He ignored the implications on healing his scars and dealing with Luna. She'd come for him soon enough, healed or not, and he knew it was just a matter of time. For now, he simply followed his new owner as he thought a bit more on what he'd just been told and shown.

It took a few steps down the hallway for it to hit him and he had to give another laugh, "That's the family contract... My uncle gave up the whole lot... That means that you'll be collecting Blade... You can't get her twin brother because he's Mated, but you can get her... How interestingly delightful... The cousin I passed to my Master, only to find out that he'd driven her homicidal in the extreme... Then she helps her namesake to kill him..." he filled in the blanks and had to lean against the wall briefly to give a brief laugh that was absolutely delightful to hear, "Oh the irony..." he finished and shook his head a bit as he pushed away from the wall to continue the walk.

A few more steps and he focused on the task at hand, "I do hope you're prepared for a few adverse reactions from your patrons if they're from Hell's Cradle... Gurzil and I did make more than a few demons rather unhappy, after all..." he pointed out, knowing that he'd enjoy the chaos he caused when he stepped out into general circulation. It would certainly be interesting. More so if someone took an extreme dislike to him and tried to attack him. It had happened before, of course; but back home he'd been able to defend himself and give his Master choice bits to feast on in the process...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:14 pm

Red Gypsy

Tenran

Tenran listened intently as he walked pausing slightly when Kam stopped then continued once he continued walking. His statement about his dealings with Gurzil and those at hell’s cradle did make him laugh slightly “indeed well then I have you to thank for the commotion, I seem to recall that much had to be quelled as a result of your actions but I wouldn’t be too worried about someone trying to cause trouble here, those from Hell’s Cradle have more respect for this establishment than you realize, though if anything a fair few would be more intrigued by why you are with me.” Tenran stopped long enough to open a door and waited until Kam had gone through before he closed it to which they found themselves on the main floor which was absolutely abuzz with clientele who were there for one reason or another, or in some special cases there for many reasons, which only meant that his club would be profiting from their want and desires.

The stage had musicians playing, the song a usual favorite within his club though if he remembered correctly the most popular song was due to be rotated in which one of his most talented singers would be on the stage to wow the crowd. Tenran smiling as he Ushered Kam up some stairs to a VIP section that wasn’t currently be used which had a small bar with a attendant waiting to serve any who shows up, taking note of the interest in who was with him while he did so and being very amused by some reactions he caught sight of before they started going up the stairs. Tenran stepped over to the bar and leaned up against it “one diosiva on the rocks and whatever my friend here would like” the attendant looked at Kam briefly expecting a drink request while he started making Tenrans Drink. While Tenran wait he looked at Kam "well i must say the reactions were quite amusing but not unexpected, a fair few seemed to have a genuine curiosity while others having concern or hatred, i must say it has been a long time since i've had the pleasure of seeing my clientele react in such a manner. but them aside, explanations are in order, this area is one of Many VIP sections my club facilitates, with multiple levels for the general public, along with bars to suit different tastes. the doors down the stairs both go to different pleasure areas to sate any desire, behave yourself and you'll have access to such areas, plus if my assessment is correct, there are a fair few who may call upon your services. the job is simple entertain the clients and see to their needs and you'll be in a world of pleasure without limit. but understand this Club is for classy quests, which means no fatalities, it's bad for business and the mess is such a pain to remove, with one exception, if you must satisfy a desire for bloodshed keep it in the bloodletter's delight, and use only authorized subjects for such a desire. the guests are off limits unless the situation calls for you to keep yourself alive, if my bouncers or myself doesn't deal with the issue first there is no punishment for self defense and... if someone ends up dead oh well" Tenran paused when his glass was placed on the counter in front of him, he picked it up and took a drink finding the taste to be quite wonderful as usual "when you are not required to work you are free to do as you please but understand doing a disappearing act will only find you in isolation at my manor and there Garos will be in charge to which you will still be required to work but instead of having the pleasure of moving around freely you'll be heavily monitored and restricted within the manor. so let's get along and have the grandest of time, and who knows perhaps you'll be surprised by who may seek your services, that is once word spreads you are working here."

Tenran stopped at that point when he noticed that the mood had changed in the crowd around the stage. he stepped over to the handrail which separated this VIP section from the general population floor just below with the intent to watch the show on stage, after all the most popular song was about to begin and he always enjoyed listening to it while also observing the audience's reaction when they heard it.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:14 pm
Wolfe Garm

Kam just grinned at the faces they passed, marking all the glares and even winking at a few of them on the way. He was certainly stirring them up. Then they were at the bar and he looked at what was on offer as he noticed the bartender's wince at his scars. He reached out and gently traced a finger along his jawline, grinning when his wince took on a mix of lust and pain, "Johnnie Walker Celebrity, Sweetheart... And for the love of the gods, no ice..." he said in a low tone that almost distracted him from making Tenran's drink.

That kind of chaos, he could totally get into...

After getting his drink and taking a sip of it (it was a sipping scotch, not one to gulp), he nodded at the description of the club. The warnings just made him grin again, though he knew better than to disobey outright.

He said nothing as they listened to the sultry sounds of the song, noting that the singer had the perfect voice for it. After it was over, the guests took a moment to recover and Kam grinned again when several of them moved away to enjoy some of the pleasures of the club, thanks to the influence of the song.

But there were some that didn't. Instead, they approached the vip section and requested entrance. Admittedly, they'd paid for vip privelages, but they still asked for Tenran's permission to this section.

Kam took another sip of his scotch and passed a knowing grin to his new owner, "And so it starts... How much do you want to bet that at least one of them requests me for the bloodletters? They've all noticed that I'm not collared, after all. The one Gurzil gave me was... removed... by Luna when he died..." he pointed out with a shrug of one shoulder.

Then he moved over to the bar to lean against it as he waited to see what Tenran would do. After all, if it was just money and the pleasures of his guests, he could collect any price he wanted to have Kam strapped to a table for someone. And they both knew Kam would enjoy it. It was just a matter of approval now.

Although, from the bartender's reaction, there were still those scars to attend to...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Tenran

Tenran looked at the ones seeking entry into the VIP section and couldn’t help but shake his head slightly at Kam’s statement, though admittedly he wasn’t wrong it appeared a fair few had dark intent, stepping over to the group he spoke up “very well you may enter” the group moved along as tenran stepped aside ushering them as a good host would and walked over to Kam amused. Just how long before made a foolish move or said something that would cause an issue. Well as it turns out not very long as a group of three walked over to the bar to get a drink and started crowding Kam, shaking his head looked at them with a smile “excuse me but is there a reason you are getting that close to my property?” his smile may have been slightly faked but his tone wasn’t which cause one to bow slightly and replied “we were wondering if he was available for being flayed” tenran sighed knowing Kam was enjoying this and replied “apologies but afraid only authorized subjects are allowed to be flayed” Kam no doubt would have enjoyed it but Tenran knew better.

Tenran stepped forward slightly and put a hand on Kam’s shoulder before the bouncer’s showed up out of the blue “while I appreciate your ability to be straightforward with requests, what I don’t appreciate is the weapon you seem to have brought into my club” two of them looked at each other in a confused look, the main who had spoken gritting teeth, a knife appeared in his hand and he lunged at Kam, Tenran sighed as he moved and grabbed the demons wrist, the blade mere inches away from Kam’s face “I most certainly do not appreciate threats and attempts to cause harm against property worth more than your insignificant life” the Bouncers grabbed the man and restrained him before they escorted him out.

Tenran smiling still looked at the two others who flinched slightly when he spoke “as for you two, if you knew his intention you can also leave either by your own power or by escort” the two panicked slightly and shook their heads and simply walked away. sighing he sat down on a stool at the bar and took a drink from his glass “phew…. That almost got ugly, what a mess that would have been if he’d have connected with that knife, I musts say your perfect, that one would have been an issue later had he been keen to use it on someone else” Tenran paused for a moment when a bouncer with someone not dressed fashionably stopped a ways off from them, curious Tenran waved them over “what is it now?” the bouncer looked at the one with him a man wearing clothes that seemed so familiar to him “I bring a message to you sir” Tenran stood up and replied “very well give me the message” the man nodded and spoke up “Luna at the sanctuary to meet with you in a few hours to talk” Tenran chuckled and waved him off who left with the bouncer “well Isn’t that an interesting turn of events, won’t have to wait a day after all” looking at Kam he grinned before wrapping his arm around his shoulders “alright Kam when we go you be on your best behavior, I’ll have to punish you if you disrupt an important meeting” Tenran knew with Kam and what he’d been through that what he said wasn’t much of an incentive to behave but before he could say anything further Tenran continued “if you behave I’ll be sure to give you some time in the pleasure levels and enjoy the women down there, just don’t kill them, willing help is hard to find” Tenran let go of Kam and sat back down. Tenran finished his drink and sat it down on the counter and simply sat there.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:30 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Kam most certainly enjoyed the exchange, simply grinning as the knife-weilding male was escorted out then winking at the other two aas they backed off. After that, he gave a chuckle to Tenran, "It wasn't that hard to figure out... Especially if you knew what Gurzil had done to his sister..." he pointed out, knowing that shifting slightly to avoid a knife without appearing to do so was beyond simple for him.

What Tenran had missed was that Kam had briefly shifted to be slightly translucent, just enough that the knife wouldn't have hurt him. Admittedly, he couldn't do it for long, but it was enough to save his butt a few times. Although, it was probably his ability to spot a dagger that Tenran was thanking him for...

He recognized the messenger and even gave him a wink that had him frowning as he delivered his message from Luna. Then he focused his attention back to Tenran, "I'll behave as long as it's profitable for me... And I'll eventually be able to get out of these ridiculous clothes..." he said, his sinful voice as teasingly humerous as it could get, "I'm just waiting for... Ah... There it is..." he added as another bouncer brought up a note for Tenran.

This one was from Lucy, High Priestess to Pandora, and temporary acting commander of the Blades. She was also currently Bonded to the wayward serpent from the Legion...

Lucy was opening up negotiations for Tenran to claim Blade, at his timeframe...

Kam took another sip from his glass and moved over to half-sit on the table next to Tenran, "Let me guess... First Luna, and now to collect my dear cousin..." he teased, knowing full well that his new owner would have to leave him behind to collect Blade. She'd try to kill Kam outright if she saw him...

He left the pleasurable rewards alone for now. None of them could heal him and they really weren't much of a challenge.

Tenran was most definitely a challenge... But he said nothing of it for now...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:15 pm

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black

Tenran

Tenran chuckled a bit pat him on the shoulder “of course, not required to wear a suit except when the club has clients and you are working, as for Luna, well… what do to…what do to” Tenran tapped a finger on his chin as if deciding what to do, to deal with what appeared to be a overly zealous woman who couldn’t accept that he claimed someone she had no real claim on since the contract between kam and his previous master was voided on death or? Finally he shook his head “no, if I know demons like her, and I do she’ll need to cool down or heat up a little before I grace her with my presence, after all whether she meets me on neutral ground or she goes out of her way to seek me out here at the club or at my manor at the end of the day she’ll just have to wait my schedule or priorities will not change on account of what she wants” pausing he snapped his finger and watched a shadow move revealing an agent “come along I’ve a job for you” the agent nodded and waited. Looking at Kam he smiled “come along Kam we’ve a family contract to enforce before I’m required as a Lord to be present to talk to Luna” though admittedly depending on how furious Luna might be would determine whether or not he’d find her at his manor or his Club because she is insistent on talking to him either way he’d hear about it.

Tenran opened a door in front of him though before he would he looked at the attendant behind the bar “do let the Zolva know that she’s in charge until I return” the attendant nodded closing the bar down so that he could relay the message, Tenran looked at Kam and grinned “she’s one of the best managers I’ve picked up since starting this club, once we’ve returned you’ll have to meet her she’s a demon with a appetite for pain, she’ll find your scarred body quite intriguing I’m sure” Tenran decided this time he’d just show up in the center of the Blades sanctuary, he seemed to remember it was quite open last time he was there to see his claim.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:34 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black

Kam just gave a shrug as he finished his drink and set his glass firmly on the bar, getting the bartender's attention and winking at him again. Apparently his looks made the male uncomfortable and Kam loved it. He even gave the male a teasing wave as he followed Tenran, sliding his hands into his pockets on the way.

"If you want her to cool down, send her something to keep her busy. If you want her to heat up, send her a message that you're delayed with business. Either one would work," he pointed out on Luna, knowing that he could send someone to be a playmate or a snack, depending on who he sent over.

Again, he ignored the mention of a playmate of his own. He was waiting for either to be ordered to someone, or to take care of him personally. Which way he went would tell Kam alot about his new owner.

But he had a feeling on where Tenran was headed now and felt his grin growing, "But you must be going after my lovely cousin for the moment... She'll probably be a bit upset to see me..." he had to tease a bit, knowing that Blade wouldn't hesitate to try to kill him outright if she saw him. After all, he'd given her to Gurzil...

So, where was Tenran planning on stashing him for the moment?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:11 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon black

Kam had been healed by now. Well, mostly. There were still a few scars that no one could seem to heal. While he was Tenran's newest pet, he was very popular with the customers. Still, Tenran had been very careful to only give Kam a limited range to mess around. There was still the threat of Luna over Kam's head, after all.

For now, he was in his room, laying on top of the covers and looking bored as he actually read a book. Tenran had taken him off of club rotation for a week and he was getting frustrated with it. Topping it off, he hadn't seen Tenran all week either...

Instead, Tenran was watching the current video footage on Blade. She was in a special room where she couldn't hurt herself. They only had moments where she was herself again, but she hadn't been healed mentally by a long shot. Gurzil had been a demented genius when he'd created her to be his weapon. They couldn't even heal the bulk of her body yet, only some of it.

Right now, she was curled up on her bed, tossing about as she relived the torture in nightmares that wouldn't stop. They'd finally stopped her from tearing up her room, but sometimes her calm moments were worse than her rages.

Samirra had succeeded in pulling Blade's human mind out, but Morrigan's 'gift' to her hadn't been as kind to her mental state. Adding in the fact that Gurzil had 'programmed' her to kill her own twin brother and it was a miracle that she had any form of sanity at this point.

Tenran was probably going to have to do something drastic soon. She'd stopped attacking him when he entered her room, but it had taken time. Now, she simply curled up on the bed and wouldn't look at him whenever he came in. Of course, she didn't know how he felt about her. That hadn't been discussed. Instead, she'd accepted that he owned her and was allowing him to see to her physical healing, though that wasn't easy. Most of what Gurzil had done to her body involved very ancient demonic spells, runes actually carved into her flesh.

To be honest, if he could get her back to full sanity, she'd make the perfect bodyguard for him. That was the original intent of what had been done to her. But Gurzil had twisted every bit of it to make her into a deadly assassin instead. Still, what she'd been programmed to do was so horrifying that she she wasn't sure if she wanted to heal mentally.

As it was, she kept asking Tenran to 'put her down'... With those big brown eyes of hers, so sorrowful, so terrified of what she'd become... Each time she asked, he'd simply left the room.

Kam had no idea that Tenran had finally gotten Blade but he heard something outside his room now that brought it to his attention. Instantly, he knew why Tenran hadn't seen him in a week and thought that he could help his cousin.

Back to Demonic Law... He was her oldest living male relative, after all.

He got up, sliding on a pair of jeans then slipping out of his rooms to head to the only place he wasn't allowed to go. Now that he thought about it, it made sense that Blade would be there. It was the only place to keep her contained.

Bloodletters Delight... That hallway was the only place he wasn't allowed for so many reasons...

But he found the only room that was locked and simply grinned as he picked it and entered, locking it back behind him. He saw her on the bed and knew what was coming. So he took the chair Tenran used when he came in and put it under the door handle, blocking it. He looked up and caught the camera and simply grinned at it, openly winked at it.

Then Blade caught his scent and shifted to her cat...

It was the first time she'd shifted form since she'd been here. And it was easy to see why. The scars carried over, but easily showed the runes as patterns in her black fur.

Then she was a blur as she attacked...

And Kam simply let her, knowing that she had good reason to hate him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Tenran leaned back in his chair as he watched the display shaking his head in amusement that he thought a chair would keep him out of that room. He casually leaned forward as he watched her act instantly and sighed “well if you’ve got to do it better to do it there than anywhere else” he looked up when the door opened Varos bowed slightly before he stepped aside to let an agent in and watched as he stepped forward “what is it?” the man bowed and replied “reports from the sandman” Tenran raised an eyebrow as he took the paperwork from the man and read it over briefly and just nodded “very well you may leave” he was quite amused by much these days and it seemed one of his regular customers had been busy since the last time he was there. Perhaps it was about time to offer a formal invitation and catch up and snapped his finger a spark of flame appeared on the desk, a blank piece of paper and a pen appeared in front of him and started writing on it:

“To an esteemed client,

You have been formally invited to visit the Prestigious Club Brimstone at the request of the Benevolent Lord Tenran to participate in a Banquet and ball at the Home of the Lord Tenran.

Please be sure to wear correct attire before arriving at the Club and present this letter of invitation at the door for entry, you may also bring along a guest as an escort, if such a person is unavailable an escort will be provided upon entry into the club.

Kind Regards,
Lord Tenran”

At that he folded the letter and handed it off to Garos who approached when he saw that he was done and simply took it without a word before disappearing into flames to deliver the note. Tenran grinning and was curious if he would accept the invitation, and just looked at the monitor as Blade ripped into Kam and just sighed “much to do before the Banquet, but I’ve worked with worse” he stood up and casually made his way to the bloodletter’s delight pausing here and there to relay special information to his staff that a banquet and ball was to be prepared for at the manor and would catch up with Zolva before everything happened.

Lien stood in front of the club looking at it curiously, the bouncer stood in front of the door seemingly undressing her with their eyes as they stared at her, shaking her head she simply walked up to them and spoke "hey boys mind if i go in for a drink, been on the road a while and need to chill?" the one in pink shook his head but it was the tall one who spoke "not at all go right in" they seemed to completely ignore the fact that she had weapons on her and watched her as she gracefully walked passed them the one in the pink suit rushed forward and opened the door for her and watched her hips move as she went inside. Once inside she glanced around and noted that there wasn't much going on a few patrons about but must be a slow time or they weren't fully open yet couldn't say for sure and simply walked over to the bar and sat down at a bar stool and would order a drink to enjoy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:27 am
Wolfe Garm

Kam made sure that Blade didn't get his throat, but all other efforts to keep her from killing him were difficult. She was determined to kill him, and while he couldn't blame her, he was starting to wonder what exactly Gurzil had programed her to do...

She finally backed off from him and moved to lay down while panting hard and growling. Kam lay against the wall, breathing hard and bleeding badly. She'd cut him up nicely and he couldn't say that he didn't deserve it.

Still...

He blinked slowly and tried to focus on her, his eyes having trouble focusing on anything right now. He licked his lips and worked to speak, though it was harder than he liked to admit to, "He's dead... And you're free of me..." he told her simply, hoping that she'd understand what he was saying.

He knew Tenran would understand it. Few understood the contracts and relationships than Tenran did...

Kam had just freed Blade of all familial obligations from himself. He'd just left her free of him completely and no longer subject to demonic law as it pertained to her male relatives. While Tenran would still 'own' her under the family contract, Kam no longer had any say in her life at all. Under Demonic Law, Blade could decide her own fate now...

That shocked her and allowed it to work just a little 'magic' within her that would likely be unexpected for all of them. She felt something within her change, like something had broken. In truth, it was one of the seals Gurzil had used on her. As she shifted back to her human form, half of the runes he'd carved into her skin disappeared. By freeing her of the familial obligations, Kam had essentially freed her of the worst of the insanity Gurzil had inflicted on her....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 4:31 am
Red Gypsy

Tenran gracefully walked across the club floor to the door for bloodletter’s delight, having dealt with matters upstairs he figured it would be about time for him to make an appearance and stop the bloodshed that was likely still going on in there with Kam, pausing briefly to see a woman at the bar and couldn’t recall ever seeing someone like her around his club, but wasn’t going to be distracted by her presence, as he resumed figuring he had a new client in his club right now that he would have to get introductions from, and continued the rest of the way to the door opening it and going through without delay. He moved casually down the hallway to the last room he had locked and sighed as he snapped his finger creating a gate to go through with and went into the room without much difficulty.

Looking around he half expected there to be a lot of commotion but was surprised when he saw Kam up against the wall shredded and sighed as he planted a hand on his face for a moment before he waved a finger at him “tsk tsk, those were nice clothes you got shredded, no matter I trust you are still alive, considering what you were dealing with before I expect you aren’t worse off” Tenran released the gate and pulled the chair away from the door and opened it slightly to let in a staff member who was standing by before he knelt down by Kam and placed a hand on his shoulder “you’ll need to be patched up, much to be done before the event and need you looking alive” the staff member poked her head in and saw Kam in shreds catching Tenran’s eye who looked up and spoke “would you make sure he gets up to see the healers and the floor manager as well, she’s already expecting him” the staff member nodded and walked into the room around Tenran and at Kam’s side to help him up as well as walk, Tenran stood up and stepped over to the chair leaning up against it casually his arms crossed as he watched Kam with mild amusement before he turned his attention to Blade and simply watched her with interest taking note of the seals that have been broken but not saying anything for the moment.  
Surface

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff