Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[ORP] Catch a Falling Star - Cynosuth's Maiden Flight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 29 ... 26!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Elzebuth's chuckle was like a purr as it wrapped around Cynosuth, gracefully dancing among the night as he continued his pursuit. What can I offer you? Sweet Cynosuth... I can give you a taste of pleasures you have never known. Come. Stay with me. Tell the Devil everything you've ever wanted... His words were low and warm, and his great, dark body twisted, seeing her and her alone. He opened his hearts, allowing her to feel his desire... and the promise that his words were true.

There is no shame in this. Should we not both take what we want? I promise, oh Shining Star, that you will enjoy every second with me. His sharp claws raked the air in anticipation, wishing to snatch her from this flight and end it! But patience, patience. She was tiring, yes... and Elzebuth knew he would have all the time in the world, once she was done.

---

Elzebuth's Stats
Brown Dragon : +40
Less than 5 turns: +2
Fit/Motivated: +10
Tarot: +10
Brown: +5
Total: 67

Strength: 15
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 11
Stamina: 14
Wits: 16

Round 1: 12
Round 2: 24
Round 3: 26
Total: 62  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:34 pm
The unfamiliar narrow nooks and gullies of the craggy cliffs did Efraath no favors, but he had not expected them to. This was her home turf, their home turf. But he was practiced enough and weathered enough that when a stray gust shoved him the wrong way, he wasn't bothered. Another scuff, a jagged abrasion along one hip, he'd claw his way from any tight squeeze to continue the chase. Not even the (laughable!—did he think Efraath considered being weyrless an insult? That if he hadn't tasted the ichor of males worth double what this one even thought he was? Ha!) threat from the young bronze could shake his fixation. His green, lovely thing, had been treated unfairly by the currents as well—despite the wind he pushed towards her, a half-hiss, half-rumble left behind as she at last got her wings under herself and darted away, once more just out of reach. He may as well be flaming as he swooped after her, burning up with his wanting, willing, weighty desire.

She called to him, he could feel the sidereal heat, like a tongue of burning vapor off Rukbat herself, come drifting over him to set his very bones alight. What could he give to her? What tribute to lay at her feet? He had no songs to sing for her, no, no long-standing history of moments across days and weeks and months to call up, to call back to, no common ground to bridge the gap. But he had something. He had himself. And that was no small thing. Himself, and all he knew and had seen and done. I offer you myself, he rumbled, pouring all of his, their, shared passion into his tones. His confidence was as strong as ever, still certain that he could, and would catch her the moment he had a chance. I know what you need, and how to give it to you. Come into my claws, Dew-on-midnight-grass, and I will show you how it's done. I offer you freedom, his words curled about her like tunnlesnakes rounding still-soft eggs left unguarded. The freedom to choose...or not to choose. The freedom to give in to what I can feel you want, free of judgement or misunderstanding. You are perfect as you are, sweet Dusk-star. Be mine tonight, and I will be yours.

He would not give in until she fell into his grasp, and never would he give up unless she turned him away. Even with the flock circling her with ease, he still called to her, still radiated passion like a wild thing, an animal thing, with an instinctive knowledge of that white-hot center that burned just below her soft and gentle exterior. She was perfect, and had he ever wanted a dragon, green or gold, so much? In the moment, or perhaps forever, it felt like he had not. He reached out, grasping claws though still she flew easily out of reach. Come, come, and let him take what he wanted, and give what he was so very sure she wanted in turn.

—————

Efraath’s Stats
Strength: 11
Speed: 16
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 16
Wits: 13

Round 3: Strength + Stam (1-27)
ROLLS: 23 + 15 + 2 + ? + ? = 40  

ShinosBee

Nerd

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 26!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:35 pm
Watching as the wind buffeted Cynosuth, worry shot through him. The sight of her faltering gave him pause, was it because of the feelings he had sent to her? Revealing how he felt for her? If she felt for him as some of their clutch siblings did, though he did not think that it was that way, he could understand but, he didn't understand it right now.

Although he was feeling confused by her own actions, he didn't allow it to dampen the feelings that were rushing through him. He was going to let it envelop him, and hopefully her as well, allowing himself to give into it finally. When else would he have the ability to show her the depth of how he felt.

YES! The words were spoken passionately and loudly through the bond, a deep growl laced through them. Yes, I love you Cynosuth. These emerging feelings have been a constant for at least two seven days. Through the bond, he reached for her, lightly prushing a touch over her cheek and down her chest, as if he was touching her himself. You do not know how much I long to wrap you in my arms, to hold you close to me. His words still had a breathy growl to them as he spoke to her.

The bronze was slowly deciding that, if it was not entirely sweet words that Cynosuth truly wanted from him, well, he could be rough and take her if she wished. I will catch you, Cynosuth. The growl was deeper as he sent the lust that flowed through him towards her, with the tint of love that pulsed deeply underneath it. I will make you mine!

Feeling that invitation she sent, the heat that she was feeling, it urged Aresoth on. Perhaps a bit more then he needed to go, her question caused a feeling of smirking to overtake his mind. What can I offer you? There was slight amusement mixed in with his words, mixed in with his lust. A cure, for the fever you find yourself suffering from, and love for the rest of what ails you.

--------

Trying to fix his head back on right, C'ryn wasn't aware of anyone else around him, so it was easy for Nadry to go by unseen. He was sure he wouldn't have really noticed her either way, even though Menankith was in the sky with Aresoth.

He was glad that Aresoth's anger seemed to die down some, though he felt the dominance that was flowing through him as well. The change was strange, but C'ryn didn't bother with that, it wasn't going to hinder him getting back to his weyr, of that he was glad about.

How much longer until he was there? He could have sworn he had to at least be half way there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don't try and catch Aresoth if he doesn't win. He will not take lightly to it.)

Aresoth's Stats
Speed: 9
Stamina: 15
Wits: 14

Round 1: 11
Round 2: 20

Total: 57  
Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 8!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:36 pm
Slowly, the longer they flew and the more Cynosuth flirted with the other males, called to them, sang, it began to dawn on Menankith - and he kept entirely to himself without so much as a whisper of it leaking out - that he was not in the sky for himself tonight, not in any way. The others yearned, strove, reached, did everything in their power to keep pace with her, to have her. At first he had simply thought it was that he had a clearer head, or more chivalrous sensibilities, but he...began to wonder if it was truly self-control on his part, or something else. But what? He didn't understand...!

Tightly-contained confusion and frustration boiled, because Cynosuth was upset, but what more could he do than he had done already, was still doing? He was here, flying with her, flying for her, like he'd thought she wanted, so what was he doing wrong? Why, no matter hard he tried, could he never do right by her? He shoved all that doubt and despair deep down into his hearts where she wouldn't be able to see it, because it had no place here, and he was beginning to suspect that, just maybe, he didn't either. But he had made a promise, and he would stay in the sky with her unless and until she sent him away, or chose.

Menankith's Stats
(He is just getting rolls for flavor. orz.)
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 13
Strength+Stamina=27

Round 1: 22
Round 2: 29
Round 3: 8  

Meepfur
Crew

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 40 ... 2!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:38 pm
Kindeth's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Less than 5 turns: +2 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points
Bronze or Brown: +5

Total Points: 52 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 2

Round 1: Speed 5 + Dexterity 5 = 10 // 2
Round 2: Dextiery 5 + Wits 2 = 7 // 5
Round 3: Strength 20 + Stamine 20 = 40 //
- - -

The bronze was not having a very good night of it. Flying through the cliffs, trying to keep up with the green and to make up being so far behind, the bronze realized too late that it was doubly hard to see. His eye hadn't yet fully healed, which meant his left side was blurred. Add the night time darkness, and the bronze found himself flying right into one of the cliffs.

He immediately tried to right himself as soon as he noticed the danger, but it wasn't quite enough. Twisting out of the way, it wasn't just his claws that caught stone, but his backleg and hip wound up smacking hard into it, scraping hard enough against the stone that he left a bit of Kindeth behind.

His eyes flashed a bright yellow-grey as the pain caught him off guard, snarling in self-aggravation. Stupid Kindeth -- stupid! Still, it certainly couldn't be that bad, and being so far behind, he doubted anyone would see.
Well. He was a cuddler, but cuddling cliffs hurt -- noted for next time, certainly.

The bronze dragon's leg ached, and he felt the drip of fresh ichor run down his leg. Ignoring it, he carried on with the Flight. Sometimes love hurt, didn't it? Looking up, he just continued to keep his eye on the lovely green so far, far, away. She was out of reach, certainly, but when did impossible odds stop him before? I've wanted you so long now. Come to me, beautiful one, and I will ensure you will never be without love, companionship, and klah.

It didn't occur to the bronze that maybe, just maybe, he was now less inspired by S'del's feelings, and simply spouting the unspoken passions of his rider below.

ChaosTheories generated a random number between 1 and 26 ... 20!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:47 pm
Oh no, oh no!

Cynosuth's words did little to comfort Rugareth when she saw how she faltered, how she tired... and now he was worried for the others too! This wasn't the safest place to fly and he even saw a bronze suitor hit the cliff.

His eyes whirled less purple than ever now, yellow having almost replaced every other colour in their standard repertoire.

Oh lovely, lively, vibrant Cynosuth! Things do not seem well at all! Come away from here, before anyone comes to harm. I will guide you to safety, if you wish, the worried brown called to her, even though he was behind some of the other males and was not close enough to reach her. Perhaps she would make a choice soon and end this flight before anything bad could happen.

About N'vim: Ambitious, bitter, with a bad temper. Not the most friendly person to be around, until you get to know him. He will likely just hide unless someone visits his weyr.

About Rugareth: A loving, often meek brown. He doesn't fly very often but when he does, he's a doting and affectionate partner. If he doesn't catch Cynosuth, he's totally open to be caught by one of the other suitors.

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Average/Normal: +5 points
Total: 60

Strength: 10
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 15
Wits: 5

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 4  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

medigel generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 2!

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:01 pm
He sang and he sang, and even as he lost breath his need grew fiercer. That was the double edged sword: he had spent too much air performing and not enough pursuing. Oh, Ulix would be so angry to see him...But how could Argoth help himself, lost in the melody and dance of the night? Tingled in mind and hearts by her voice, what was left for him to do than to try and answer, harmonize, echo, revel in their personal concert? What was left for his less than poetic heart than to try and capture something so tantalizing and just beyond his reach? Here he could show his passion, even as he felt himself slowing.

He didn't stop his song even as he fell behind, eyes darting between Cynosuth and the mountains as he hovered above. Perhaps all was not lost. Perhaps he could wait for that last opportune moment to dart forward and take her. Perhaps, for once, it was right to be selfish, to believe that even someone like him could catch a falling star from the sky. He watched their flight pattern keenly, beginning to divert himself towards what he thought was Cynosuth's intended path, stalking in the air.

Find me, he entreated in musical tones. And then again, this time with the confidence of an order. Find me.

- - -

argoth
pros: patient, dutiful, loyal
cons: low self esteem, clingy, sensitive

(If not the winner, he may try to catch someone just to avoid coming back empty handed to Ulix)

stats
(base brown [40], between 6-20 [10], fit/motivated [10], bonus brown [5] = 65)
STR: 15
SPD: 10
DEX: 10
STAM: 20
WITS: 5

about ulix
already at his weyr with a woman he'll probably wake up, though if someone were to want to join in, he wouldn't mind..........

rolls
Round 1: 19/20
Round 2: 15/15
Round 3: 2/35
total: 36

Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 30 ... 29!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:07 am

The Green was beginning to tire. Cynosuth reached deep within herself, and found the will to soar. Delicate though she might be, she had been hatched to fly. And fly she did, spreading her wings wide to catch the wind. Like a shooting star, she darted and climbed higher and higher. A dance unlike any she had hitherto performed. Dear Aurinkoth, you have always been the light in my life. And oh, she wished that she had known what was in his hearts before this night!

But she had not known. She could not create what was not there, even though she wished that she could. His sweetness deserved an answering sweetness, so she sent him all of the love that was in her hearts. Steady and sure, and... innocent. Her love for him had always been pure.

To Elzebuth, who whispered sweet temptation into her headknobs, she offered a thrill of challenge. My Devil, do you think to tempt me with what you offer? Then catch me. His realm lay far beneath Pern's crust, and hers was dominion over the air itself. Over the night's sky. She danced with all of the burning heat of a star, incandescent and beautiful to behold.

Ready, perhaps, to end this Flight. But who among them had the will to catch her? I have never longed for a night as I do this one, Cynosuth shared with Efraath. For it was her maiden Flight, however much lust she might have felt until now. If you want me, come and claim me. She was as free as the wind and the sky with it!

I have loved you all of my life, Aresoth. Do you think to match my ardor in a matter of sevendays? she asked, sending to him the unabated longing that she had felt. The ache, the pining, the wistful adoration. Give yourself to me for a night, then. I know what you wish. He could not offer her forever. Perhaps tonight would be enough.

And then there was Menankith. My love, I think... I think that if I had been Macuith, you would have Chased me. But I am not Macuith, nor am I a Blue or a Brown or a Bronze. I am myself. And myself... is not enough. Not enough to catch his eye, not enough to be wanted. To be loved, perhaps, but not... yearned for.

Sweet, dear Kindeth. The klah especially tempts me, she told him gently, and then reached out, finding A'ye's mind - Kindeth's thoughts are only of you - will you be caught by his rider? Her darling Kindeth, who offered her kindness and passion, who would certainly do his best to give her the world, if he only could.

But Rugareth... Rugareth she sent a wave of comfort, and serenity. Even half maddened by lust, she was herself. All is well, she told the Brown, lifting him up with her thoughts, with her essence. He was dear, and he would not be allowed to suffer.

Find me! Cynosuth sang, calling to Argoth. For it was her Flight - and he was Chasing her. Did he dare to catch and hold a burning star? For that was what she was at her most basal nature. A bright and shining star with hearts of pure molten energy.

She danced far above them, glowing with ethereal splendor. Catch me, she challenged them, putting on a display that was beautiful to behold.

-----

Cynosuth's Stats
Green Dragon: + 50
Blooding Bonus: +5
Total: 62

Strength: 4
Speed: 18
Dexterity: 20
Stamina: 10
Wits: 10

Note: Please roll Stamina + Dexterity!

You have 24 hours for this round! Cherie has a tired. XD <3

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 4!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:39 am
Following after her, his eyes never leaving her beautiful figure as it twisted in front of them, Aresoth was blindsided by the sudden feelings that Cynosuth sheared with him.

Hearing she had loved him for so long, while he had never noticed it, was a shock. Had that been what Thanoth had mentioned during their blooding? Before the green had disappeared between, she had sent a message to him, telling him that someone liked him. He had never put two and two together, more focused on how to better fight Thread, having felt as if he had failed for their blue brother dying that day. If only he had been better, done something to protect the two.

Now...now hearing, as well as feeling, the feelings that had rushed through Cynosuth all these years, how she had yearned for his love and attention, wanting to have his affection spent upon her....He didn't know what to say. He wanted to ask why she hadn't told him in the first place, but knew that might not have changed things, it could have actually made it worse. If he had known about her feelings, before his own emerged, he may have distanced himself from her to keep her from becoming hurt anymore....and yet, he might still hurt her....

She knew the glitter of a Golden hide would always catch his eye, though he wondered if she knew he didn't want to be tied down by any dragon, no matter the color of their hide. There was too much at stake, to many ladders to climb, he had too much ambition to be tied to only one dragon, at this moment at least.

Did he deserve to chase after her? Did he even deserve to offer her his love and hope to have it returned to him?

The sudden sight of her climbing higher above him, and he faltering behind, pushed Aresoth into actions, as well as the last words she had spoken to him. If she allowed him to catch her, he would be hers this flight, he would chase after her every time she rose(even if she did not choose him this time), and he would continue to love her, if she would have him.

Cynosuth...I cannot apologize for having not seen your feelings, for not having known about them. I will still ask you to forgive me for my shortsightedness, even when Thanoth all but spelled it out during our blooding. His wings beat through the air, glad he was as strong as he was, for it helped to carry his muscular form through the air. Let me catch you, sweet Cynosuth. I will give myself to you tonight, but my love and adoration for you will not end with just one night. If you do not choose me, I will rise to chase you the next time you rise. I will chase you, my Star, to the ends of Pern.

------

He was certainly glad he had finally managed to make it to his weyr. It was good timing as well, because the sudden confusion and guilt from Aresoth hit him and C'ryn stumbled against the door to his weyr as he closed it.

Even though V'mel had told them what the flight lust would be like, no one could have ever prepared them for what it would actually feel like. It didn't help that Aresoth had only just begun to have feelings, only just begun to look at the Golds, though they were nothing more then a potential stepping stone to him. Even his Golden sister Zenobiath, though talked of in a more gentle manner, was a companion and friend only, he would chase when she rose, for the chance to clutch, nothing more.

No, Cynosuth was different, and it had worried the bronze, C'ryn knew that. Perhaps that was why this was different, harder to deal with, then a normal flight.

Pushing himself away from the door, C'ryn moved to his bed and fell face first down into it, letting out a groan into the furs.

(Don't try and catch Aresoth if he doesn't win. He will not take lightly to it.)

Aresoth's Stats
Speed: 9
Stamina: 15
Wits: 14

Round 1: 11
Round 2: 20
Round 4: 4

Total: 61  
demon_pachabel generated a random number between 1 and 32 ... 14!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:15 am
She did not have to love him more than in the way she already did - for Aurinkoth, that was enough. He trilled as she sent herself higher in her dances, holding onto that stream of love she returned to him, though it's source was from a much different place. He would not have her lie to her hearts to make him happy, and he was happy just being there now.

This dance he would follow to the end, twisting and turning along with it as he tried to echo her movements as complimentary as he could. Too much sunshine burned in his hearts for any of the doubts that had weighed him down - almost to his ledge - to take root now. Certainly, other suitors would - and could - offer her more to her own desires. They spoke of the reason she rose, while he could give no more than he already did and would continue to.

So while she glowed like the brightest star in the sky, he would give her all of his sunshine to hopefully keep any here from bringing her down with their concern between each other or other distraction
------
Aurinkoth's Stats:
Blue Dragon: +45
Less than 5 Turns: +2
Weyr Native: +2
Blue: +2

Strength: 8
Speed: 19
Dexerity: 21
Stamina: 11
Wits: 12

Round 1: 16
Round 2: 25
Round 4: 14  

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 4!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:16 am
Kindeth's Stats

Base points for bronze: 35pts
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Total Points: 52 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 5
Stamina: 20
Wits: 2

Round 1: Speed 5 + Dexterity 5 = 10 // 2
Round 2: Dextiery 5 + Wits 2 = 7 // 5
Round 3: Strength 20 + Stamine 20 = 40 // 2
Round 4: Stamina 20 + Dextiery 5 = 25 // 4
- - -

The bronze just couldn't quite keep up. Perhaps it had been foolish to even try. He wasn't very good at this whole Flight thing, but at the same time, Cynosuth had been nothing but kind to him. He would have regretted not at least trying to catch the lovely and sweet female -- but he understood that he was outshone this night by far superior suitors.

Slowing down, the bronze would wait out the flight -- would wait to see who Cynosuth might catch. Slowly, it dawned on him, that maybe he had said too much. Still, he was not ashamed or embarrassed -- love was love, and his own hearts were mixing well with his riders. Still, there was something that stirred within the bronzes heart.

He knew his chances are slim-to-none, and yet, an inkling of self-doubt began to stir. Perhaps, he was just better off being a nice accessory on someone's ledge. Perhaps, he was just better off sitting on his wings. Ah, well, if he could not find someone to love him as he was, he could always just enjoy and be happy for those pairs who did find their match.

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 27 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:19 am
The truth was, that while perhaps he would have chased Macuith with more want or greater ardor, his behavior, his pursuit would have been little changed.  It was true, he did not lust for his green clutchmate, no matter how dearly and deeply he loved her - and he did - but even if he had, or if it were their blue brother in the air, his actions would have been virtually the same.  For all the aggression, possessiveness, and sheer dominance displayed by many of Cynosuth's suitors in this matter were not in his nature; not only that, they ran against it entirely.  No one, no matter the color of their hide, was a prize to be claimed or taken, and he couldn't imagine that any amount of instinctual lust would ever change that for him, and if he had felt such dark drives...he would have been deeply disturbed by them, and buried them where they belonged.

I am sorry, he spoke softly, regret and guilt welling up with the words. You are not the one who is not enough.  Never.  I am the one who- who is not as they should be, if I love you but cannot give you everything that you deserve.

Why was it so?  Why did it have to be this way?

Menankith's Stats
(He is just getting rolls for flavor. orz.)
Speed: 13
Dexterity: 13
Stamina+Dexterity=27

Round 1: 22
Round 2: 29
Round 4: 6  

Meepfur
Crew

ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 7!

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:23 am
A ray of starlight seemed to strike her from between the gathering cloud of her suitors, and away she soared, carrying his hearts with her. The brown's body lurched, wings clawing at the air to follow her, though he was no match for her speed. Such grace, such fierce control of the skies—she was a windstorm made flesh, with all the power and untouchable grace of a true queen. Indeed, she was not a princess—she was a queen among dragons. And he wanted her. Even as she drove herself heavenward, losing herself among the stars that reflected, dappled over her skin, he tracked her. He would pluck each one down if that was what it took to surround her with his claws, his wings, his desire.

And still she had given herself to none other. She called to them all, but with him she shared her feelings as if they ought to be kept secret. It both pleased and frustrated Efraath, a seething sort of righteous anger mixing with the torrid yearning in his chest. The others' gentle croons and sighs had not won her, not fully, had been the wrong tone to take. He knew how she burned, because he burned the same. Why then had none of the rest noticed before now? How had he, who had known her (but, oh, how he'd known her!) only tonight, realized it before the rest? Such brilliant, dazzling, stunning heights of hunger should not have to be hidden away, confided like a secret to whisper to a stranger. Oh my Midnight-aurora, my Burning-shooting-star. I understand. How long you must have waited for this. To be seen, truly seen.

His hearts ached at how she twisted away, ached to catch and hold her, to carry her away and let her be as free with herself as she should have been all along. And I am sorry that I have made you wait so long again tonight. But I am coming for you now. My wings are strong, my claws secure. Your heat, your passion could never drive me away—we will burn together, you and I. He drove on towards her, bound and determined to claim her. Like a comet pulled from orbit as it passed a radiant star, he was drawn on, doomed to join her, or crash and burn in the trying.

—————

Efraath’s Stats
Speed: 16
Wits: 13

Round 4: Dex + Stam (1-25)
ROLLS: 23 + 15 + 2 + 7 + ? = 47  
ChaosTheories generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 17!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:18 am
The serene and comforting feelings he received from Cynosuth finally, finally began to soothe the brown's hearts. The yellow in his eyes slowly faded to green, and he beat his wings hard, meaning to keep up with the rest of the dragons. His wings ached from the effort and the distance he was able to cover, but would it be enough?

Ahh, it seemed the fighting was over, but there still seemed to be tensions in the air. That, he decided, he could live with, as long as there was no more anger. He focused fully on Cynosuth, watching her dance her way through the night sky, determined to keep going despite her waning stamina. Even in this state, she had comforted him! Suddenly, his eyes flared violet, and he raised his head in a great bugle.

Cynosuth, your hearts are beautiful and kind! They even outshine your starry hide! I wish to catch you and know them better, he called. The small brown tried his best to flare his wings while he caught the wind, to look big and important and worth being caught by. You deserve someone who wishes to see who you are and to cherish you, not just for an evening.

Elsewhere, N'vim clutched at his head. The fear his dragon felt was a feeling he was used to dealing with, but the sudden surge of pure lust had almost been too much. The man groaned, his resolve to stay away, to stay isolated, had been close to breaking. Rugareth, what are you doing?

About N'vim: Ambitious, bitter, with a bad temper. Not the most friendly person to be around, until you get to know him. He will likely just hide unless someone visits his weyr.

About Rugareth: A loving, often meek brown. He doesn't fly very often but when he does, he's a doting and affectionate partner. If he doesn't catch Cynosuth, he's totally open to be caught by one of the other suitors.

Base points for brown: 40pts
Between 6-20 turns: +10 points
Total: 60

Strength: 10
Speed: 14
Dexterity: 15
Wits: 5

Round 1: 10
Round 2: 4
Round 3: 20
Round 4: 17

Total: 51  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Tsunake generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 11!

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:47 am
Ah, but even as she began to tire, the Star did not concede! Spreading her wings, she shot up, up, up into the night, and the trill she sang reverberated deep within his soul. Temptation was a seductive power all of its own, wicked and sweet. What was wrong with giving in? Certainly Cynosuth deserved goodness in her life. After all, hadn't she waited so long? His croon was deep in answer, confident and sure of himself as he beat his wings hard to rise as well.

She deserved the best this night. And Elzebuth was the best. I will always tempt you. It was a promise and a laugh, his tail giving a powerful lash to accompany his words. [brown]If not now, then someday. Always, always... and always, i will be here to offer you a taste.

He opened himself to her once more, allowing his power and surety to wash over her in heated, rippling waves. And all the while he crooned, his neck arching as he chased after the sparkling Star.

---

Elzebuth's Stats
Brown Dragon : +40
Less than 5 turns: +2
Brown: +5
Total: 67

Speed: 11
Dexterity: 11