Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
*Notices your questions* [Questions?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:58 am
catmagick
Since you have it where you can win multiple bribe slots should people include if their offer is intended for one win?
Hello! That is correct. If your offer is intended for one win, I would like you to let me know just so I don't make any mistakes thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:45 pm
Guessing so, but just to make sure: the MP'able GC gift cards are considered RL currency technically?  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:26 pm
mistalina13
That is an interesting thought to be honest I wouldn't think so on the basis that it can be bought and sold on the MP just as any other item that can be bought from the gaia cash store and the fact that the real money is going to gaia, meaning that the RLC does not touch my hands. Gaia's TOS and the rules of soquili say illegal to sell and buy things in RLC such as dollars, pounds, euros, etc but makes no reference to items and bundles bought via the cash store using gaia cash. So as long as it's an on site item or virtual currency sent via trade that is being offered and not something I can use to pay my bills with, it's okay.

I would also like to say that it's it's also a bit hard to regulate people using GC in these circumstances, people use it to up their offers by purchasing items from the cash shop and MP or use it for vending for the purpose of converting it into gold.

I could accept the gift cards which can be purchased on the MP such as this but buying GC and directly crediting it to my account would be a big no-no that I could not accept. By the rules, it has to be an offer sent via trade.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:45 pm
Yumitoko II

Okie. I figured I'd ask since I have some of those cards around that I've never used. heart  

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:41 am
Herd helper is 6 ponies?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:12 am
would the breeding modifiers go at the bottom or top of the breeding form?  

Kiara Lime

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:38 pm
Okay so I've got a tired derpy brain but I'll try to phrase this question the right way lol.

If a person has multiple bribe offers, would you only pick one of them, or is there a chance you'd pick two or more of their offers..?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:38 pm
Inari Miko
Okay so I've got a tired derpy brain but I'll try to phrase this question the right way lol.

If a person has multiple bribe offers, would you only pick one of them, or is there a chance you'd pick two or more of their offers..?

Hey Inari! =3 I think this answers your question.

Yumitoko II
catmagick
Since you have it where you can win multiple bribe slots should people include if their offer is intended for one win?
Hello! That is correct. If your offer is intended for one win, I would like you to let me know just so I don't make any mistakes thank you!

Lunadriel

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:46 pm
Lunadriel
Inari Miko

Hey Inari! =3 I think this answers your question.

Yumitoko II
catmagick

That would bring me to my next question tho lol.

If I have X for a solo bribe, and X + Y for a Herd Helper bribe (Z), how'd that work..? cat_whee
Cuz I'd be after Z primarily but have X as a backup.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:45 pm
Lunadriel
Herd helper is 6 ponies?

A herd helper is 3 to 6 ponies.
Also, thank you for helping with the quote back while I was away and reading through the thread.

Kiara Lime
would the breeding modifiers go at the bottom or top of the breeding form?
I don't mind. To be honest, just as long as it's the correct format with concise yes / no answers it's all fine with me. You could put it at the top with the headers or at the bottom, whatever tickles your fancy.

Inari Miko

If I have X for a solo bribe, and X + Y for a Herd Helper bribe (Z), how'd that work..? cat_whee
Cuz I'd be after Z primarily but have X as a backup.

As I've said before it's up to you but, you could give an offer for each concept or a catch-all offer for just one of them. If you choose to give an offer to each, make sure you can afford it all or else it counts as offering something you don't have. Just be honest about your limitations and it's all good. I hope that helped.  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:42 am
Thanks for the clarification! I'll just have to mark on the form(s) which offer is for which, and indicate somewhere that they're for one win only.

(For example, the X + Y = Z for the HH only and the X for the Solo only and either bribe form should be one win only.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:13 pm
Just to be sure I'm understanding things right, You can't put offers on each bribe with a note at the bottom that total win amount can't exceed xxx? The total must be within what you have on hand?  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:39 pm
Inari Miko

catmagick

Hi guys I've seen your questions, please keep your eyes peeled and watch this post as I will reply as soon as I can when my headache passes.

Hi guys! I've thought about it a bit.

When you offer, I'd prefer you to note in your offer what-is-what and for what by the concept number, so say you posted a herd helper, that would be concept one, if you posted a custom after that, it would be concept two and so on. Please don't note anything about your offers in your forms, the form thread is just for your forms.

I'm going to say that the scenario Inari mentioned can get a bit confusing when it goes beyond 2 offers which is why I suggested a catch-all. I'm not sure if X is gold or an item, I'm also not sure if Y is gold or an item... if X is an item it can get complex past 2 concepts. Ideally, I'd like people to keep it simple.

(I'm going to roll down the item route for a second and then bring it back to gold soon.)
In a situation where there are only 2 things, I would be picking one thing or the other which is pretty simple, but if someone wanted to do something similar with 5 concepts and said I could only pick certain combos because they had offered the same item in multiple offers, it might make things confusing to keep track of. I have to think about these things in the scope of not just someone making a simple one-or-the-other decision because there might be other people who might want to do that for many more concepts. Honestly, it can be a bit awkward offering the same item multiple times for various concepts unless you are only gunning for one concept in the first place because there will be cases where some concept combos are incompatible with each other because you are offering the same item for each one. It'll probably cause headaches and stress if lots of offers came in like that. I like people to be concise and to keep it simple, simple is good.

Now onto virtual currencies:
The scenario that Cat mentions of offering various offers with an indicated budget (a total limit which you have to hand and are willing to part with as per rule number 2), that would be easier to work out in most cases to be honest.

That being said, you can still offer however you want and I'll try to work with whatever as long as you can afford to pay what you have offered and are clear about your limit. There are probably other ways that people want to offer as well so I'm not going to police how it is presented as long as people can afford their offers! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:29 am
Yumitoko II

Hope your head feels better! DISLIKE. emotion_donotwant

-sends love- emotion_hug  

Lunadriel

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:35 pm
Would it be kosher for a standard bribe for any of a list of concepts to be a set amount of gold (that could cover the number of bribe ideas I have) + your pick of a list of items?

Ie, if I have a few different items I'm up for offering but only one of each; that would in theory allow you to pick multiple bribe ideas, each time picking a different item(s) from the list.

Or would it need to be a different set offer for each concept?

(if the way I'm phrasing this makes any sense sweatdrop )  
Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff