Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Vein (Realm of Code Vein)
Area F-15 Cathedral of the Sacred Blood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

|Theme:Here|

User Image

Xorida listened intently about the information given about the fairy tail guild it seemed they had dragon lords, dragon slayers, and even ice devil slayers if she wasn't careful around grey full-buster and his crew then she would be spotted out for her corrupt and evil side she hoped that Vincent Angel and his crew where not in close contact with these special Fairy tail guild at all times it would prove to be very difficult to avoid grey and his sons; Listening to Mosquito ask if she wished for a refill she shook her head setting her glass down,"It seems that I will have to take out these individuals in a more illusive way then assassination... I have conducted my own plan but it may have to change according to this precious information", she nodded to her,"Very well is there anything more that I should know about this fairy tail guild?", she asked she gripped the chair handles feeling her minding swirling she would have to play this very well or she could lose it all and never gain the power she desired and craved... If she was to be reborn into something great she would have to ally herself with the Angel trick him and then hopefully 1 by 1 they would all fall to there own ruin once he was under her control.

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

Mosquito understood and stood beside his mistress, Arachne nodded and opened her fan. She lifted her hand over the crystal ball to show her the keyblade users, "Simon isn't only one wielding a keyblade, added with 7 keyblade users, that makes 9 because they have a Rune Knight Yami Oblivion married with Fairy Tail Wizard name Hikari Oblivion. However Yami is also controls the darkness, but he's using his darkness for good, and his children are half of light and half of darkness. He can manipulate the shadow around him, possible turn your darkness against you, and he's also Dragon Warrior of Darkness, like Devil Slayer, he may be last one and pass it to his children. You have to be worry about his wife, Hikari has power of light, although if anyone hurts her, he will be enrage and unleash more darkness. SImon's father, Alexander Xanatos, he's a dragonlord of light, so like Hikari, you have be worry about him," she added about keyblade users, then crystal ball shows the image of Mavis, "This girl name is Mavis Vermilion, like Precht, she's a Co-Founder of Fairy Tail, and she's a first guild master. Like I said about Precht, she's also reborn with her twin brother, however she can create the illusion and cast her light magic made out of the light. You have be careful about Fairy Law and Fairy Glitter, although Fairy Law has lethal effect on users when she face more than one enemy, it will cost the user's life. She is reborn as daughter of two S-Rank Wizards, both lightning dragon slayers and take-over: fairy soul. Fairy Tail also have sibling-like alliance, so not only just Fairy Tail you should worry about, you have be careful about Triple Goddess, founded by my old friend name Merlin, or as druid called him, Emrys," she shared the information about Mavis and her abilities, including Triple Goddess and founder of Triple Goddess.

... I will become the mother of all things

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Xorida heard the information given about another one of the keyblade users she would have to make sure to manipulate them all in an effective order or eliminate those that she could kill.. it would be difficult but best if they were all killed off in an orderly manner undetected...she would have to think more about this perhaps she would need the advice given to her by her ancient mentor something that would be wise if she wished to suceed,"With so many powerful allies there is not many of us who are strong enough to take them on it seems...", she concluded,"Do you have an offerance of advice or perhaps more information that I will have need of?", asked Xodira calmly.

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:04 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well, there is one way to deal with a Fairy Tail's strength, if you ended up facing Simon. You need to head to Tenrou Island and cut the great tree in half. It will sap their strength like cutting their faeries wings and leave them powerless," she suggested to cut the great tree in half in order to weaken the Fairy Tail members.

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

Xorida nodded to the queen before rising and looking at her with a nod of approval,"Why thank you for such informative information", she said,"I will be taking my leave I shall do what I can if I run into any fairy tail scum do not worry for me I shall take care of them myself", she smiled as her body dissolved into black smoke and teleported from the area.

User Image

Quote:

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

After Xorida dissolved into black smoke, Mosquito begin to speak, "Lady Arachne, what about Triple Goddess?" he asked her about Triple Goddess before he picked up the used wine glass. Arachne frown softly, "I can't find any weakness similar to great tree in Tenrou Island, Emrys might have enchant it somewhere to prevent me finding the source that will sap Triple Goddess' strength. He is very clever one," she replied, and confirmed she couldn't find the source that will weaken the Triple Goddess. She slowly stand up, and walked away from the
table as Mosquito push the chairs back in proper place. "Why not sending one of Lost to Crocus and slaughter all of wizards," he asked her about sending Greater Lost, "Lost will be defeated that easily from Fairy Tail and Triple Goddess, so no," she replied and check the crystal ball and found Lacarde laid motionless as she rose her thin eyebrow. She closed her eyes and leaves the room, "He failed us," she muttered right before Mido's soldier approach her, "My lady, we have the problem," he alert her in panic. She didn't seem surprise, just as Mosquito spoken out, "What's the problem?" "The songstress is gone!" he answered the question, leaving both Arachne and Mosquito in shock.

Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:19 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

"Let her be, Jack also escaped. Also Lady Arachne, I will go after all of human hybrid, I already know Vincent and Mitsuki are human hybrids, are there any other hybrids?" Mido spoken out as Arachne and Mosquito looked at him. Arachne has a puzzled expression all over her face, she begin to count the hybrids who she spied on, "There are 10 more human hybrids besides them. Why are you going after them, you already have Fenrir's dhampir's eye?" "Don't you remember, when that Fenrir's blood lust triggered when that half wolf demon girl was bleeding? It smells powerful than human blood. That dhampir's eye didn't satisfy me, the blood tasted like the revenant," he remind her, and his study on Echo's eye he gouged out. Arachne rose her eyebrow, "I need them alive, so I cannot allow them to die on me," he added that he needed them alive. "What you need is Golden Fleece, whoever wears it will immediately heals the user. Thor and Loki might be searching for it? I suggest you to follow them, and steal it. Defeat them, if they resist. As for human hybrids, I will allow you, but you need to keep your hands off of Vincent Angel, Ardyn Nanashi, and Jezebel, Lord Daichi need them alive. Also Emrys and Mavis are mine I want to kill, so stay away from them," she suggested to seek Golden Fleece, and warn him not to get Vincent, Jezebel, and Ardyn, including Merlin and Mavis whom she wants to kill. Mido begin to frown, "I do not serve your god, but I will keep his word. However, if those three ever step in Crypt Spire, I will get them myself whether he likes it or not," he argued, but kept his word, except for when they step in his lair. Arachne and Mosquito exchange their glance, she sighed and approached him and handed him the photos of hybrid humans, "I will let Lord Daichi know, while you do what you want. He wouldn't like it if he hears you will get those three," she said to him as he took the photos of his target before she and Mosquito disappeared to Throne Room. Beneath his helmet, he smirked sinister before he let out his uncontrollable laugh, "We shall see," he chuckled before he and his three soldiers disappeared by purple mist.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:33 am
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image
Elizabeth Otissa Underland

I am wonderland.....

Lizzy had already a large tea table set up for the visitors once they arrived from the end of the tunnel as she was sipping on the tea she looked up to see the white rabbit hoping out of the hole,"There you are dear.. did they figure it out?", she asked smiling as the rabbit hopped over to her angrily,"Figure out what? This isn't wonderland send me back!!", it said in anger pounding its little feet onto the floor as they waited on their comrades,"Perhaps when the game is done..", she said softly watching the hole as she wondered if they would turn back or go the right way in the end;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:03 am
User Image
The Fire Dragon King

User Image

True Form
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Speak of your future and it shall become your will to live. ..."

in a burst of what sounded like a roar, a flash of red wings shot out that belonged to Igneel and Odelia as the former set the latter down on the ground as he landed on his feet making his wings retract back into his body before wincing and rotating his arms "that was bracing ... you must forgive me but that was the first time i summoned a specific part of my real self onto my human form, it's still relatively new ... and i'm not as young as i once was" he said just as Azazel flew out of the portal as well overhead then landed with Mick stepping off before shrinking back to the size of a small dog and jumped on Mick's shoulders "speaking of, how old are you grampa?" he asked as Igneel scratched his head "well ... before i and the other dragons hid away in the Dragon Slayers we trained i was 146, then we traveled four hundred years into the future, about fourteen years later i was killed by Achnelogia, then reborn years later ... then the time bubble keeping everyone frozen for twelve years .... hmm ... i think maybe .... close to 190, little over? unless you count the rebirth in which that would make me about twenty or so" he said as Mick sweat dropped "i'm sorry i asked" he said making Azazel chuckle then looked around "so ... this is that Cathedral of Sacred Blood?" the young dragon asked as Mick sighed "hopefully this means we're closer to Nashi and Neel, i can't smell a thing in this mask"

"...Can humans exceed Dragons or is it just an empty dream?"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Garuda was just hovering above them from the Gate Room, not saying the word until Mitsuki arrive. Lucky was having a worse luck, because he looks like he's hugging her bust, like father and son. Mitsuki looked at Lucky in puzzled expression, but he's just a cat, so she doesn't get embarrassed as she placed her purifier mask on. She pets his head despite of his face plant, and heard Mick, "Yes, this is the place. That's where I first met Mido and Arachne became the vessel of the Queen's relic," she replied and she looked at Garuda as she bow respectfully. Garuda begin to speak, "I have located four other captives, two of them are there, and other two are at snowy mountain," she spoken out and found the location. Mitsuki widen her silver blue eyes, Lucky just let go and fell to the white ground, "Ow!" he whined and held his head. Garuda pointing her talon at the Crypt as Mitsuki picked up Lucky and exited the gate room and looked at the location, but the gape was like 200 feet. Her white wolf ears perked up from a familiar voices, they sounded like angry female voice and young boy's begging, "The entrance is heavily guarded by those large black armors. I can only see is large wolf head and multiple arms, young girl with pink hair and young boy with blond hair, I nearly caught myself in flaming vortex," she explains to her about the entrance was heavily guarded by Hunters in Black, who's in the crypt. Hearing those young kids she described made Mitsuki and Lucky sweat drop, "That's definitely Ms Nashi and Mr Neel, sounded like Ms Nashi got really mad at Mido," he commented knowing Nashi's fierce temper, meaning Mido did something that tainted Fairy Tail's name like sucking her and Neel's blood. Mitsuki nervously chuckled with a smile, "That's Nashi-chan for you," she commented and placed Lucky on her right shoulder, then she looked at Garuda, "What about one from snowy mountain?" she asked her, hoping both other two were in same crypt. Garuda dropped her arm,"One of male has white hair and his missing right arm, and female with braid and pink dress, they are with large armor with what it look like elk antler," she described others, Mitsuki immediately recognized them as as she gasp, "Nero-san... Aerith-san... Mido got you too."

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:06 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Lizzy watched as they came out of the hole while Mitisuki talked to another creature in the room lizzy watched in interest as she sipped on her tea as sthe rabbit hopped about rather noisly,"Oh!! just send me back send me back!!", it complained as lizzy turned her interest to the frantic rabbit,"Come now calm yourself darling its all fun and games", she told him shooing him away as he began to frantically hop,"You!! Oh you!!", said the rabbit angrily hopping as he huffed while he watched her walk over to the unconsious odelia who she knelt down and began to poke with a spoon,"Do you think she will wake?', asked lizzy, as the rabbit sniffed her,"I don't.. know..", it said timidly while, it seemed most of the people were leaving the area she smirked as the pirate woman began to rouse herself,"Uh...", her head pounding,"Enough.. of thi...", odelia rolled over onto her knees where she slowly began to rise up glaring at LIzzy who crawled backwards away from the angry pirate woman,"Such a fierce expression..", said lizzy rather excited; Odelia then finally rose to her feet and began to look about the place,"Where is Mitsuki?", she demands walking away from the little group she makes her way into the other room where Mitsuki was found showing a large drop off,'Oh boy..", she said rubbing the back of her head,"Thats no good is it?", she said completely ignoring Igneel rather pissed after all the sh*t she had to endure;

MIkuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Options:
Attach Signature

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

walking to the edge next to Odelia, Mick crossed his arms looking stern under his mask and glaring at the labyrinth "my brother and sister are down there ... i have to save them" he said as Azazel nodded while Igneel did as well then looked to Mitsuki "i suggest we split up, it would be best for me to fly in dragon form to take whoever wishes to rescue this Nero and Aerith ... though i have a feeling i know which of you two would want to go but i will not judge" Igneel said walking out then looked to Odelia "a word of advice: fear doesn't make you weak, you may act as though you are not but i can tell ... something in your past has you afraid, but do not shame it. instead use it to more forward ... and then let it go, or you will not grow as a person" he said before heading back to the open area and removed his mask leting out a stream of smoke from his nostrils and motioned his hands around until a fire cyclone surrounded him. suddenly one giant wing appeared on the left side, then another, then the fire cyclone grew larger and larger until it burst into nothingness revealing a large red dragon that was at least forty feet were he on all fours then turned to them, his mouth moving slightly like an animal chomping but the words were clear "Mick, remember ... keep a fire in your belly and you will overcome any obstacle"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:13 pm
User Image

User Image

Dive to the Heart

User Image

Keyblade Armor

User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

"Be careful priestess, there is no telling that sinister being will have in his mind. Take care," Garuda warned her before she vanished, Mitsuki watched the Messenger of the Wind vanished. She and Lucky looked at Odelia, "If we head there, we need Mr. Azazel carry us to the entrance and take out Mr. Mido's experiments, I highly doubt that webbing force field will let us in," Lucky said to her, just as Igneel suggest to split up, Mitsuki will rescue Aerith and Nero, while the rest will rescue Nashi and Neel. Mitsuki thought of it, it will be quicker for rescuing those four captive hybrids, then regroup before trying to find the way to Home Base. After Igneel transformed into his dragon form, Mitsuki set Lucky down and climb up to fire dragon's back. She looked at Odelia, "Odelia-san, I might think you will love this, trust me riding on the dragon's back is amazing," she said with positive attitude as she recall her riding on Toyotama-Hime's sea dragon's form's back while trying to forge the pact with Leviathan. Lucky looked at Mick as he start to give him snarky smirk, "If Ms. Nashi refuse to come home without beating Mr. Mido's up, maybe Ms. Arachne, for tarnishing Fairy Tail's name, there is no stopping her," he commented that chance of Nashi's wanted to beat Mido up will be high due to her stubborn nature.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki Lucky Natsu Lucy

GuenivereOrion
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:43 am
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

User Image
Elizabeth Otissa Underland

I am wonderland.....

Odelia looked at igneel,"Perhaps I be scared of change.... but perhaps I'm scared of what change has brought to me", she told him with a define nod of her head watching him turning into a dragon was still spine chilling but she managed to hold her ground this time and not pass out though the expression of discomfort was shown,"Mitsuki I've already been dragged from the sea to walk ashore in hells corner don't be asking me to ride on a dragons back its just to much", she shakes her head, turning her attention to the problem at hand they could hear voices in the distance across this gap,"I will try to abridge this gap...", said odelia she went to the corner of the ledge looking at the gap she sat onto her knees planting her hands onto the ground curling her fingers her eyes blazing she tried to pulse the earth with her power as more earth began to move from that spot gaping the space that was over the hanging abyss; At this point Lizzy who had already snuck and sat behind Mitsuki looked down,"Oh.. my..", she said handing Mitsuki a cup of her tea,"Look at that power.. never seen something like that before..", she sipped on her own tea cup,"Do you all possess such powers?", she asked patting the scaly dragon she sat on with comforting strokes like a cat;  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:18 pm

Heatwave
Mick Dragneel and Azazel

User Image

"fire is purity, it shows us our true selves ..."

Mick, who was standing next to Odelia, looked at her in slight surprise but not as bad as her when it came to magic. "well if that's one of the changes ... gotta say, not so bad" Mick said and nodded to Igneel "keep them safe" he said as Igneel spoke "you as well" he said as Mick glanced at Odelia "somewhere in this maze of bridges and stairs hold two people with almost as bad tempers as me, and most likely guards ... do me a favor; if you see any keys made of golden or diamond, grab them. most likely the kidnapper is smart and knows Nashi and Neel could have used them to summon their celestial spirits to fight if any of them are fireproof" he said as Azazel glanced at him "but that means we can't fight either" he said but Mick just let out a smirking chuckle and pulled out what looked like a key but upon closer inspection it looked like a sword with a flame at the end made of solid steel. with a light of his hand, he threw it up in the air and a holster that had a long sword in it that he put on his back, however when he pulled it out it was actually duel broad swords then twirled them around with accuracy before slicing them together once and brought them down to his sides "not bad for 90,000 Jewel"

Igneel glanced up at Lizzy and growled lowly, but not in a threatening way, it was as if he was thinking "not identical, but yes ... magic isn't uncommon in the world i and my grandson hail from, as for Mitsuki here, i know not her story. though one question i must as is ... why are you here?"

"... i can show you you're true self too"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Vein (Realm of Code Vein)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out