Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:19 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast watched his reactions and was surprised. She could tell that he wasn't faking any of it. In a move that surprised her, she decided to trust him. She noted that the bandage on her leg was well done and stable and pushed herself to her feet then moved to stand in front of him, holding out her right hand as she kept her left braced against her body, "Come on... The castle's about an hour's walk from here," she told him, probably surprising the hell out of him.

She'd kept him moving in circles enough that he probably thought the forest was huge and that there were no other residentiary locations besides the village. But the castle was on the other side of the island, and was a very nice residence.

She rolled her eyes at his confused look and gestured with her hand impatiently for him to take it, then pulled him to his feet and started walking. Okay, she limped and he walked. But she still led him towards the castle he'd completely missed.

She was exhausted but still steady on her feet as they moved through the trees to the treeline. She paused there and let him get a good look at the castle and had to flash a grin at the look on his face. She didn't rub it in, though, something he had to be grateful for.

"Come on. You can get a meal, a bath, and a bed and think about how you want to go from here," she said, her voice carrying a hint of a purr that was as enticing as her figure. She started walking again, leading him towards the castle, "I'm Bast, by the way," she introduced herself finally, somehow inviting questions in the process.

Despite everything, she was still young for a Hylarr, only in her late twenties. She'd have a Guardian until she was fourty, considered independent by Hylarr tradition. She could get involved in relationships and do whatever she wanted to, but she couldn't move out on her own until she reached that magical age. It was a very old tradition, but Sebastet was a very old Hylarr...

But because of her age, Bast was as impulsive as any teenager. Her current actions as an example: bringing home a guy that had hunted her for two days, cut her leg, and probably dislocated her shoulder. But she was bringing him home with her because she trusted her instincts...

They still had to get across the field to get to the castle, so there was plenty of room for questions...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:50 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Desmond was surprised by how big the castle was, to think he hadn’t been so far from it and didn’t even realize, though admittedly if he hadn’t run into Bast in all likelihood he’d run into it and started hunting within without realizing what he was doing. He listened to her and nodded though what bothered him was that she was still being kind even after being run through, though his biggest concern was what he was going to do now that he essentially went awol and if his handlers ever caught wind he’d likely be hunted for it. Looking at her he spoke up “honestly i don’t really have any idea what I’ll do at this point” looking at the sky as they walked he continued “I’ve only really known the hunt, it’s what I’m good at, it’s what I’m used for” looking at Bast he smiled lightly “can I ask you a question, what are the Hylarr? Before today I honestly have never heard of them, and why is the church hunting them?” Desmond was perhaps to curious than he should have been, though if anything he was intrigued by bast, he couldn’t honestly believe she was able to stay ahead of him as long as she did, if he hadn’t known any better he thought he was dealing with one of the females in his pack. Shaking that thought away he watched as she moved, she appeared young, but even so she was gorgeous though considering that the target was possibly her guardian he figured it best to be on his best behavior since he didn’t need to cause himself anymore trouble than he likely already had, though he noted that her shoulder was likely dislocated he’d have to take care of that if someone else didn’t do it first. Though now that he thought about it he was somewhat concerned that those at the castle more specifically the guardian might not appreciate what had happened to her charge and he might want to be prepared for the worst to happen.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:10 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast gave a tilt of her head instead of shrugging her shoulder, mainly because the bad one was really starting to hurt by now. But his question actually startled her, "I know we're rare, but you should have at least found out a bit more when you found out you were Hunting one," she pointed out to him as she slowed their pace.

As much as she wanted to get back into the castle and find someone to help her with her shoulder, the walking was making it jar painfully with each step.

"We're a very old race. Predates humans, Were's, vampires... Only the dragons, Elves, and Demons are older, I think. The Church has been Hunting us since they found out about us. We're somehow a threat to their control over the rest of the human realm, though I still haven't figured that one out. I think it's because of the way we look. Were's can look human or like a full animal. We can't.change form and we were never human to begin with. We're a feline type of species. All of us are cats. Some are more rare than others," she explained then had to pause partway across the field.

She tucked a lock of dark hair behind her ear, revealing that her ears looked just like his, though with a protective layer of fur to them, "The others that live here are rare. My guardian, Sebastet, is a white tigress; her Mate, Lio, is a greater lion. I'm even more rare, though. A separate subspecies that sprang up right before my clan was wiped out," she paused there and looked up at the castle, a hint of pain crossing her delicate features.

She was telling him all of this to educate him. At least, that's what she told herself. In her own way, she was elping him claim the Sanctuary that she'd gained. By learning about the Hylarr, he was going to get a large target on his head. The Church would kill for the information she was giving him so freely.

"I was supposed to go to another clan in the Americas. A mate had been arranged and everything... But they got that clan first, then they came after mine. Some friends smuggled me out onto a ship to come here. I thought I was coming for help but..." she licked her lips again and gently fingered her shoulder to distract herself a bit.

She finally turned her chartreuse eyes back to him and gave him a small half-smile, "I'm a black cougar. Only one in the history of the Hylarr. Lucky me, I guess," she finally told him then started walking again, even if at a slower pace.

"This place is open to anyone, you know. You could claim Sanctuary here and no one could deny it. No matter what, you could claim it if you wanted it..." she pointed out, knowing that she had a point...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:00 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Looking slightly embarrassed, he listened for a moment before he spoke up on a point she made “well… the problem is, before today I didn’t really know that was what you were, the information given to me was that you were just catfolk, my targets classification was that she was a hybrid but not much information was given to clarify. Honestly, I’m surprised by what’s happened to you considering where I came from it’s not really all that unusual to see different races living together in the same city as humans or for that matter that there’s relationships between them, humans included.” Pausing for a moment he stepped towards her reached up towards her shoulder “sorry I should have addressed this before we left, it’s going to hurt” Desmond being no stranger to dislocated shoulders shifted her shoulder a bit and forcibly moved it back into position. Sighing slightly, he continued “as for claiming this place, really… that doesn’t interest me, and little point in doing such a thing, speaking for perhaps all of my pack, we’ve always been loners, after a clash with a demon horde, we weren’t really the same after that and wasn’t accepted by our former pack and family, so after our handlers picked us up we became a pack, though we don’t see each other much anymore, most of us are always on assignment so socializing isn’t always possible” Desmond took a moment to check Bast shoulder making sure it was in place before he stepped away, being close to her gave him a chance to get a good look at her features and while she was clearly young, he found her surprisingly attractive though at this point he wasn’t even sure that he’d be hanging around for very long, since he would likely need to disappear while he still could.

When she spoke of what she was he chuckled “well just means you’re special” though he had a hard time saying anything else since he’d likely get himself into trouble, and right now he didn’t need that. Stepping back a bit he smiled “and there’s nothing wrong with that, coming from my own past, at least… what I can remember, there aren’t many like me out there, though I imagine if the church were to ever find out what I am, I’d think hunting you down would be the least of their concerns” though it was hard to say if they didn’t already know, one never knew especially since every dog of war wasn’t exactly normal, and could easily be classified an abomination, and have been called such before.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:55 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast winced when he made the move to help with her shoulder but simply nodded over it. She took in a few breaths then cried out when he put her shoulder back into place. After that, she swore very creatively for a bit, until the pain went from 'hellacious' to 'tolerable'...

After that, she was able to listen to him as they started walking again, "The rest of your pack is welcome too. From the sound of it, none of you are in the best situation right now. Why not set it up so that you decide on the jobs you take and won't take? The ones that you want to do? And with our library and Sebastet's connections, you'll have plenty of resources to research just about anything," she offered, letting him know that they had plenty of room for his packmates and that they'd all get the freedom to do as they pleased.

Then he said she was 'special' and got to see something pretty rare: a Hylarr blush... Basically, the fur over her cheeks puffed up a bit as she smiled and looked down shyly. She wasn't used to compliments, "My brother used to say that I was odd... And that was the nice version... But he was my brother, so..." she told him, leaving out alot of other talk from her time with her original clan.

In truth, her appearance had been a sore point growing up. They hadn't even known what she was until she got older, when her pattern settled in. Until then, she could have been just about any kind of darkly colored cat. But when it was determined that she was a black cougar, the negotiations for a mate started...

She kept them walking, however slowly. She turned her head to look at him out of the corner of her eye, "You're not bad looking either..." she added, hoping that he wouldn't mind the compliment.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:11 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond smiled a bit at her compliment “not bad looking for an old man” he added though he suspected she’d not immediately put two and two together, though his smiled faded and continued “as for my pack, well i wish it were possible, truly do but sadly that’s not something that is achievable. We’re all Dogs of War, unfortunately those who hold our leash isn’t someone you simply walk away from when you feel like it” Desmond knew he was going to have to tread lightly, for the moment they knew he was coming here to complete a job, jobs take time which was in his favor since he wasn’t expected to report back for some time. Hopefully he would have a plan before he had to report in, though as quickly as his mind was trying to figure out what to do he suddenly looked at Bast with a slightly confused look on his face and spoke up again “uh, After everything that has happened, why do this? The way I see it you’ve got more than enough reasons to keep me away from here, and equally as many reasons to hate me for what I did, so why?” Admittedly Desmond did find it odd that she was so… helpful and forgiving, perhaps it was just his time with RRT that’s dulled his senses to reality but past experiences have told him that there was more than enough people that couldn’t forgive him for his actions, and a fair few that if they ever knew where he was they’d love to see him dead, and would take satisfaction of giving him and pretty much every Dog of War a slow but painful death.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:25 am
Wolfe Garm
Shift them as you like

Bast wasn't sure she understood why they couldn't come here, though mainly it was because she didn't know enough. Her clan had been pretty isolated, after all. Still, she had a feeling that he'd be staying, and bringing his pack in. But that was for later. For now, she needed to get him to the castle.

Then he had to ask that particular question...

She couldn't help it when she flashed him a grin and gave a soft laugh, "Are you kidding? Among the Hylarr... That's just foreplay..." she told him simply as she walked. After a few steps, she realized that he'd stopped and had to turn to see his face, giving another laugh at the look he had.

"Honestly, you should see what happens in a Hylarr village when a female wants a mate. She goes to the center of the village and waits. Doesn't take long for everyone to figure it out, though. Then she starts running. Those that feel up to the task take up the chase. The one that catches her, gets to take her home and to bed. When Sebastet gets going, her Mate Lio goes nuts when he goes after her. He may not have any competition, but that doesn't change the instinct," she explained to him, taking a slightly sadistic joy in watching the embarrassment hit him.

She finally gave a shrug of her good shoulder, unable to help her teasing grin, "Besides, my instincts tell me that you're basically a good guy that was given a bad deal. I trust my instincts," she added then winked at him, "And you're cute..." she finished and turned to head into the courtyard, then into the Reception Hall...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:19 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric moved quickly, Blade following close as they reached the border of the forest, and moved into the forest without delay, his pace much faster than before, things didn’t sit right with him, especially considering how many were there when they attacked, it was clear to him that there was more going on than just a simple poaching operation, especially the equipment they had and glanced over at Blade briefly as they moved through the trees. Eventually Wulfric slowed his pace as they moved, the day being almost over, he moved carefully towards the edge of the clearing. As they approached the edge, Wulfric watched a group around the camp moving around, at first glance nothing seemed to be wrong apart from the fact that nothing was really torn down, scanning the treeline around the clearing he stopped when he caught sight of a small group coming out the trees, pointing towards the group the Wolfe growled slightly, though his eyes sharply moved towards the camp when he heard a scream from someone and knew the worst had been realized, the hunters likely were taking their anger out on the people that had been sent to clean up the site. Growling he looked at Blade his intentions were pretty clear that he’d intended to slaughter them all and track them back to the second camp, based on where the group had come in from it was clear that there was a camp somewhere in that directions. Kneeling down he watched the camp for a moment longer before he started moving slowly along the tree line making sure that he stayed in the shadows, he was going to try and move close to the other side of the treeline as he could and set up an ambush for them there, as he figured they were being predictable and lazy about their route and security since they likely thought they’d caught the ones responsible. The Wolf looked at Blade and could tell she was just as angry as he was about this whole situation, though if he could help it, he’d try and save as many people as he could since they didn’t deserve what they’d been thrown into.

Wulfric’s pace was precise and very deliberate in where he placed his steps since he didn’t want to make any noise with the armor on, or give away that they were in the area, and kept low as he neared the spot he’d seen the group appear from. Taking cover, he watched them from the new position and noted that they were getting ready to move goods as well as what appeared to be a couple of people who had hoods over their heads, he couldn’t tell who they were but it was clear that they were survivors, though how many remained to be seen and slinked deeper into the shadows of the trees as the group started walking towards him with the prisoners in tow. Once they entered the trees they were in his territory as he started stalking them, a couple of rifles and some swords they were determined to keep the cargo and the prisoner secured all the way. Wulfric didn’t waste time getting close to the rearguard and got close to a tree just before the hunter passed by, and in a mere instant Wulfric grabbed him by the throat and dragged him behind the tree, his claws ripping into his throat to keep him quite, before he moved on to the next one. This one he approached from behind and dragged him down silently killing him. It was at this point that Wulfric wasn’t going to keep quite since the prisoners would be nearly capable of getting away soon as he dealt with the remain three guards and growled which immediately got their attention though before they could react he leapt forward towards the hunter with a rifle and slammed him to the ground his teeth ripping his throat out before he moved to the side dodging a downward slash of a sword, and grabbing the man’s hand and slammed his armored fist into his face before he spun him to the ground with a loud thud, the final one panicking as he ran off in the direction they were going, the Wolf charged after him and leapt onto his back pinning him to the ground knocking the air out of him and plunging the razor sharp claws into his back disabling him though he wouldn’t be alive for very long to regret running from him. Wulfric trudged over to the prisoners and freed them, a woman and a man, though both badly beaten, looking towards the camp he rushed forward knowing that by now Blade would likely already be dealing with the Camp again and would join the fight with them provided there was anyone left, though his biggest concern was whether or not there were survivors there or if they’d been moved elsewhere or in the worst case was killed, either way the hunt was only beginning.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:41 pm
Wolfe Garm

By the time Wulfric came after her, the poachers in the camp were all dead and she was wiping blood off her daggers. She'd also freed the rest of the prisoners. She looked up as he approached her but didn't say anything. Instead, she simply pointed through the trees in the direction of the coast then started walking.

She could feel him moving behind her but was dealing with her own issues. Her cat wanted back out and she was fighting with it, though she kept anyone from seeing any visible sign of it for now. They had something to do before they could do anything else...

As they approached the treeline, she motioned for him to slow down and go quiet. She moved forward at a faster pace because she weighed less. But she finally paused at a tree and looked over the second camp where they obviously were sending things off the island to a ship to send out. There were about three dozen men plus about six more prisoners, two of those were younger women that obviously held a different purpose that had her growling.

That one point set her off. She shifted without warning, her cat simply taking over and moving out on the attack. She leaped and took one man down with a sickening crunch as her weight simply broke his back. She was instantly onto the next one, her claws moving across his belly. Then she was biting a throat out, clawing another one, leaping on another one, snapping necks, ripping throats out, tearing into limbs, spilling guts...

She didn't pay any attention to injuries. The cat simply attacked in her rage.

Once the last one was dead, the cat looked around then met the wolf's eyes for a silent moment. Then the cat promptly passed out, dropping over and shifting form. The shifting form revealed that she'd been shot three times, and sliced numerous times.

So, this time, he got to take her back and bandage her up...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:14 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy
will move us

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric rushed towards her when she fell and picked her up, her situation was serious though before he left he stepped over to one of the remaining prisoners and untied them so that they could help the rest and without delay he ran through the forest at a pace that was unusual for him, he was desperate to get her back and get some help for her, tears going down his blood soaked face as he rushed forward. As Wulfric ran his breathing becoming heavy and horst, he didn’t stop for a moment to rest he had no time to do so and struggled every step of the way back to the castle, his determination and unwillingness to let anything happen to her the only thing keeping him going. After running nonstop, Wulfric was awarded with getting out of the forest and seeing the castle. His breathing shallow from running nonstop was starting to get to him but he continued on and rushed across the field and through the courtyard inside without delay and caught the eyes of those inside as he went into the werehall to Blade’s suite. A couple of servants who’d seen what was going on took off to find help.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:52 pm
The patient Hunter gets the prey

Red Gypsy
setting him up

Khajhan Rakhhasin

Off in the distance shots could be heard, faint but clear enough to know that hunters were about, though why they’d be shooting is unclear. Deep in the forest well enough away from the village or the castle a group stood back to back their weapons raised and panicked by something around them, scattered about the area hunters lay dead, though what killed them not even the hunters knew but one thing was clear they weren’t alone, the day might have been in full swing but for them, it only seemed like the shadows around them just swallowed up the light which left them in the dark. “do you see anything?” one asked as the hunters stood there another replied “no, what’s out there?” another caught a brief shadow and fired again but to no avail did he hit anything except air.

Khajhan was enveloped in shadows, they might catch a brief glimpse of his movement at the back of their eye but never could they quite see where he was. Khajhan kept moving encircling them along the edge of their vision, content to let them make the first move, though he would give them a reason to panic and fired his wrist crossbow, and intentionally missing them just to keep them panicked. Eventually his efforts would be awarded as one broke away and ran to the shock of the other two as they attempted to reign him back in and falling short as Khajhan briefly came out of the shadows his blade wrapping around his neck and pulled it causing it to severe his head from his shoulders and simply disappeared into the shadows as a hail of bullets filled the air where he was a moment ago. Khajhan took the opening they’d given him and reappeared behind the two remaining hunters who spun around but found he’d already closed the distance, his sword plunging deep into the chest of one while the other wrapped around the barrel of the rifle from the other and in a spray of sparks sliced through the barrel leaving it unusable. The hunter that remained drew a sword of his own and swung it at Khajhan’s head and hitting nothing but air as Khajhan ducked under the blade and kicked his feet out from under him, causing the hunter to lose his grip on his sword as he hit the ground, Khajhan drew his sword of the one hunters chest and loosened the blade and snapped it as he looked at the hunter who was hysterical at this point “why do you human’s insist on coming here, don’t know you you’ll only find death” Khajhan swung the whip along the man’s chest leaving a large gouge in it as the blades passed through. The man struggled for a moment before he succumbed to death leaving Khajhan in complete silence, sighing he lifted the shadows which allowed the sunlight to come through the trees and regarded the eight bodies that lay scattered about the area, shaking his head and started walking away as they all lit up in flames, and collected the bolts he had expended so as to leave no trace of his existence and disappeared into the shadows the bodies and everything they had nothing but ash on the wind. Khajhan was content to remain a hunter in the shadows, it made things easy for him that no one knew he was there, especially since the church’s hunters were a constant threat before he came to the island. Now he simply made sure that what hunters did come ashore didn’t get very far inland as well as made sure that there was no trace they had ever been there or that he was there, as far as anyone was aware he didn’t exist and he’d keep it that way since as far as the church knew most of them were already dead.

Khajhan moved casually away from the site of slaughter and yawned a bit as he moved over to a tree and simply climbed up it before he got comfortable and simply dose off as he had been doing before the hunters had rudely awoken him when they passed by, he was a silent protector but… he was also a very tired one and would snooze for a while before he would head back to the cave before dusk and turn in for the night.

though hunting through the shadows never hurts either.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:14 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

song
Wolfe Garm

Wolfe stayed still and crouched as he watched a sizeable camp being established in a clearing, hunters apparently from the church, he’d crossed with them before and they didn’t like him anymore than he did them, ordinarily he wouldn’t bother but where they were interfered with his mission “should I engage or go around, if I do go around It’ll add time before I can arrive to my target location, or I can cut through them and proceed on track” a long pause as Wolfe kept his eyes on them, his rifle braced up against his left shoulder his helmet in his right hand as he waited for a response. Finally a woman spoke “bypassing would take to long go through them, we can’t afford any delays” wolfe sighed as he put his helmet and replied “understood I’ll make my approach and engage at close range, no point giving them a chance to react” the woman replied “understood we’ll trust your assessment and engage at your discretion, please update once obstacle has been removed for further updates” “understood” was all Wolfe said as he shifted his rifle slightly and pulled the bolt from the rifle and replaced it with the Pederson device and loaded a magazine to it, then drew his bayonet and affixed it to the barrel and then moved carefully forward keeping low as he moved to minimize his chance of being spotted before he was within their parameter.

As he moved, he kept his eyes scanning around the area in front of him and when he was nearly in their parameter he stopped and went prone as a small patrol was moving along the parameter their weapons lowered and seemed to be unaware of his presence. Glancing around he spotted around five guards close to him, plus the two guards that were on patrol, further within the camp they seemed to be setting up tents and barricades and figured based on how many tents were being set up as well as how big the camp was that there was easily ten to fifteen guards, it would be a difficult fight but he wasn’t about to shy away and took a knee suddenly aiming his rifle, with deadly precision he placed his first shot through the two guards patrolling and watched them drop not wasting any time he was up and rushing forward as he pulled the trigger dropping another guard the alarm being sounded as he rushed a guard and took a knee sliding forward his bayonet finding it’s marking through his heart and pulled it out of his chest taking cover by a barricade as they started firing on his position, not wanting to get surrounded he shifted right along the barricade keeping his head down popping up briefly to squeeze off another round which dropped on hunter causing the others close to him to scatter, picking up his pace as he rushed forward his rifle at the ready, he pulled the clip out and returned it to the pouch and held the rifle like a spear a moment later he spun the weapon about taking a hunters head off as he came into view the bayonet swift as he rushed passed his falling body, pulling the Pederson device he returned the bolt and chambered a round taking cover by a large boulder and poked his head out slightly and pulled back just as shots erupted around him the boulder making an excellent cover for the moment, letting his senses take over he spun the rifle and squeezed a shot off hitting a hunter as he came into view to his left and spun it around to plunge the bayonet into another hunter as he came in behind him and drew his pistol and took as two more came around the boulder and dropped them with a hail of bullets before holstering it and pulled the bayonet out of the hunter and chambered a new round, by his round about nine had fallen, by his senses at least three were covering his position with rifles while two others attempt to flank wide, which meant he’d stayed in this spot for too long and took aim for the one on the far left and fired hitting him in the head, drawing his pistol again he spun around and fired the remaining shots in his clip dropping the one who’d flanked right which left the three keeping him there, holstering his pistol again as well as chambering another round in his rifle, he poked out quickly and fired hitting the barricade causing them to take cover, taking advantage he dropped his rifle and drew his sword and pressed forward rushing forward the hunters yelling as they came up and started firing frantically, Wolfe went low as his pace quickened his armor shrugging off a glancing hit to his left shoulder and right hip and plunged the blade into the first hunter’s chest and drew it out to block a strike from a sword from one of the hunters stepped back briefly he took stance and rushed forward baiting the hunter to parry his strike to his chest which allowed him to use that momentum to spin around the blade striking his lower back as he stopped moving his blade not stopping as he stepped forward slicing up along his spin dropping him instantly, Wolfe’s right hand instantly grabbing the grip of one of his knives and drew it blocking a strike from the last hunter, dropping his sword he drew his other and spun around the blade finding it’s mark into the hunters side causing him to immediately cry out, though his pain wouldn’t last long as his momentum had the other knife coming around and cutting deep into his throat and simply stood there a moment before he fell forward dead.

Wolfe sighed as he sheathed his knives and picked up his sword doing the same before he walked over to the boulder and collected his rifle and pulled the bolt back finding that he’d expended all that was in the internal clip and pulled a stripper clip out and loaded the bullets into the internal magazine locking it forward with a fresh round in the chamber and simply took the bayonet off and returned it to it’s sheathe before he checked himself finding that he’d taken a few hits but thankfully the armor had absorbed the hit though he couldn’t rely on the armor doing that a second time in those areas and sighed as he keyed his comms while walking towards the border of the clearing back into the forest towards his destination “this is Wolfe, Obstacle removed where to?” the female operator replied “head east, be aware a major operation is about to begin so be careful reports have declared this part of the island hot with hostiles” Wolfe grinned “understood will advance carefully and report any sightings as I come across them” the operator replied “understood good luck” Wolfe turned his comms off and made his way east through the forest.

On the beach two good sized boats were offloading the assault team as well as their equipment, a woman on the beach coordinating the suppressors “you collect two squads and begin recon operations, find me a path that is safe and a location that is defensible” he nodded and took off without delay. Jenny sighed as she stood there her gun staff extended fully and simply held it in one hand the end of the pole in the dirt as she looked around and couldn’t help but wonder what she was dealing with, obviously the situation was serious enough to have her assigned to the task but one couldn’t help but wonder what kind of challenge this really would be, but didn’t waste any time thinking about the fight ahead and went about making sure that the assault teams were taking care of their gear before they headed inland.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:24 pm
Wolfe Garm

None of them saw where the shadow came from or where it went. They just heard a rush of wind and a startled sound from Jenny, then turned to find her gone. Even the sand had been swept of her footprints. She was simply there, then gone.

Overhead, the black dragon held her securely in his talons, keeping her from moving as he flew towards the castle, heading for the courtyard since Sebastet had long ago banned him from landing in the garden in dragon form.

He'd been gone for a very long time, most of it he didn't remember. But he was back. While flying overhead, he'd noticed the large force on the beach and had simply acted. He simply picked up what looked to be the leader and decided to take her to Sebastet.

When the female started struggling, he gave her a brief squeeze that had her holding still again. A few minutes more and she'd be in the courtyard...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akamai bandarhueff

Attire: black cowboy hat with black leather jacket and black bodysuit
Weapons of choice: rifle and katana,holy water
Thought: "One mission and one goal in life is to survive"

Theme song: https://youtu.be/s6f-jbMN5oQ
☦☯️🀄🌷🀄⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏭⚜✴

There lies another person in the midst as the wind picks up and squeaky boots came forth in the forest. A female average body built but skin so soft like blanket. She grabbed her compass out of her jacket pocket and looked down at it. The pointer pinned north of her direction. She kept walking further deep in the forest and found two pathways in front of her.

Her nose snorted as she placed her compass back in the pocket. She kneels down and checking the ground for clues on her intel from the church. She comb or patted the ground with her hands. Then dust off and observe the two set footprints from the first pathway. They looked to be hardly shoes human shoes. She stands up and looks around near the pathway.

"Some hunter may have been here along with other non hunters. The footprints still looked like it fading in the dirt. If I follow it then i be sure to get lost further down. "

She said in her radio as she speaks to someone from the church alliance. She awaits for her respond and the voice was kinda of choppy on the radio. She had to place on her ear. She listens to the person on her radio before the radio lost signal. She pulled away and turn off, placed in her other pocket.

"They not take any chances nor want anyone to find out about the mission. I am just gonna to observed. My recollection is the foottracks are been several hours ago. I never be able to trace it. I am take the second pathway."

She sighs and walk over to the second pathway full of diverse prints. She makes her way down and looking at the tall trees. She thought about her mother. She sent off to be hunter to survive and get revenge. Why couldn't she just have a normal life? She wondered that tooo. Her mother expectations for her didn't make no sense.

She had no choice. It all very confused to her. Her thoughts felt clueless as she looks up at the trees and she stops to let the air dance around her. She breathe in and slowly came heartbeat of hers. She grabs her chest.

"Something in me is disturbing." She felt the raced heart beat again and dropped to her knees. She sat there and quietly for the pain to stop. It kept her going and she sheds a tear. She slowly lays on the ground.

Wolfe Garm

Kitschura_020

Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas