Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
LeVane Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

There was the whole process of entering the academy. Enrollment, tests, checks, peculiarity registration, uniform measurements, and dorm assignments. Fortunately for Shiden, he packs light regularly. He had a large duffel bag of clothes, a sports bag with various exercise items like dumbbells and towels, a backpack full of electronics, and another large duffel bag with various items in them. Having moved in to his room, he figured he'd explore the dorm and maybe meet a new friend, and what better place to do that than in the common room! The black-haired boy strolled on down to observe the fireplace, the chairs, the paintings and images on the walls... It was so... rich. Royal. Red and gold adorned almost everything that it was actually quite intimidating.

Positioning himself by a window, he looked out through the glass, setting down two juice boxes by the windowpane, taking a light sigh. He mindlessly picked up a juice box and poked the straw through the top and began to drink it slowly, keeping alert for anyone passing by while still admiring the view from out the window. To think he'd end up in this academy after his history, Shiden would allow himself a faint smile at the various possibilities he could encounter in this academy. His first goal, of course, was to make some friends!

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Mildly Anxious]
          LOCATION [LeVane Common Room]
          COMPANY [x]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:47 pm

User Image

Saren Kimura

"If there is no darkness there can be no light."

"I'm just saying it's not fair." Saren complained as she and Takashi open the door to the LeVane common room. "Not only did you get put in the same dorm house as me but your room is right next to mine I'm sorry big brother but I was hoping for just a little space." She said. Takashi looks around as she complained to him. "Don't be like that Saren how was i supposed to know that we would be put in the same dorm house or have rooms right next to each other. At least be happy that we were not roomed together." Takashi said as he set the bags he had down on the ground as he wondered around the common room. "I guess your right besides being close could be a good thing." she murmurs as she to starts to wonder around the room. "I'm going to go look around a bit and see if I can find my room. You should find yours to and meet your dorm mate." Takashi said as he starts to walk off leaving Saren in the common room. Looking around she noticed all the red and gold and decided that she liked it. She came up to the fire place that had arm chairs around it and thought that it would be a nice place to sit and read with a cup of hot chocolate during winter. Sitting in one of the chairs she thinks of how different it's going to be for her here for her and Takashi.

User Image

Takashi Kimura

"If one has bad thoughts does that make one evil?"

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:48 am
User Image
Yukari Akiyama
Profile | Peculiarity: Live Ink | Appearance: LeVane Uniform | Mood: Friendly
Location: LeVane Common Room | Companion(s): New Students | Holding: Cellphone
"I'd love to see what your insides look like."

﹛ They were already two months into the school year, and Yukari felt like her final year was becoming her best one yet. She'd reacquainted herself with older students, and had even gotten to know some of the more newer students. It was even better knowledge when she discovered that some of the one's she'd gotten to know, such as Patrick Lockhart, were also dormed into the same House.

Pushing out of her dorm room and quietly shutting the door behind her, the young woman stretched her arms over her head. Already she could hear chatter coming from down the hall, in the direction of the Common Room. Curious as to see who else would be awake at this time, her feet carried her into the direction of the open room for the students. She passed a male student along the way, simply flashing a friendly smile and a wave in his direction before she stepped out into the Common Room.

Her eyes scanned the length of the room, taking in a dark haired girl seated by the fireplace, looking already settled into the comforts of LeVane House. Head tilting, red orbs watched her with curiosity for a few seconds, before she turned to look at the other student in the room. He stood by the window, a juice box in hand and his attention more to what was going on outside of the school rather than inside. 'New students!' were the words her mind provided her with.

Fingers twining together, each of her steps were calculated as she approached, stopping to stand at the side of the messy haired boy. Clearing her throat, she waited to catch his attention before she would introduce herself. From the reflection of the flickering flames, Yukari tried to also keep track of the other female in the room.

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:46 pm
User Image
𝓐𝔂𝖔𝖓 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖓 - 𝟗'𝟓𝟓 𝕱𝕿
"𝘐𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ◤
▨▨
♛It was a new time, one to engage hard into whatever activities possible and have as much fun as one could, going around and interacting, conversing, seeing what kind of difference there was from one person to the other on the school grounds. To meet the teachers and other staff even, test how deep his relationships could go with one of them. The possibilities were vast, his motivation driven, and the confidence to do so dominating every fiber of his being. Ayon, joyful as usual, found that it would be better to merely head towards his dorm instead of actually going around the Academy and possibly getting lost. Leaving a trail behind, in the way he knew how, was also not that much of a bright idea, in all honest opinion. So, the best thing would be to explore where he would be sleeping, discover who he would be sleeping with, and get to know the fantastic souls who would be sharing the common room with the giant. A hope would be that they wouldn't be too silent, too quiet, too into their own worlds, enough to stop Ayon from pulling them into his and digging through who they were. With the best of intentions, of course, evil does not course through the sands of this massive man.

Coming into the area, a head would have to lower considerably to get through the doors left behind, the intimidating figure of a giant waltzing ahead to finally reach the common room and take in the sights of all the people there. The ones to catch his gaze were two individuals sitting by the window. A guy and a gal, the thoughts of romance clouding his mind as a large hand scratched the chin of his mask. 'Are people here in couples? Or together like lobos? I might need to step up my game! it's bad to always stay the same...' Ayon decided to ignore the likely development of that line of thought and just observed the other living being present, a young girl with black hair comfortably sitting at a chair, by her lonesome. Masked head tilted, curious, but again, shifted to another thought. The next move would be to breath in calmly, no need to rush as the others would probably notice his figure there as the massive towering entity he was, dressed in all black and gold, coated all over. Then, with hands clasped together, his voice would spread out, "Hello all of you! It's a pleasure to meet everyone too! Say, could we share names and perhaps some more? Maybe a friendship here could be born! Or even something else could form..." .Ayon chuckled warmly, his red eye lightly glowing against the light of the room, and his energy clear by the melodic voice of a formed man coming through the barely muffling mask.♛
▨▨

▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ◣
ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝓐𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖘: 𝔏𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔍𝔲𝔡𝔤𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱
𝕺𝕮𝕮:
𝓟𝖗𝖔𝖋𝖎𝖑𝖊: ℌ𝔢𝔯𝔢
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊: 𝔍𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔅𝔩𝔲𝔢𝔰
𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖙: 𝔑𝔬 ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔢
Bansheeava

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Shiden heard the conversation of two individuals coming in through the door. The boy turned to look over his shoulder, straw still held between his lips as he slowly sipped and watched them have a mini argument. It didn't seem to flare up, may just have been a misunderstanding between the two. It wasn't his business to delve into that issue when they've seemed to resolve it themselves. Shiden would watch the girl admiring the red and gold theme of the common room, much like he did earlier, and sat by the arm chairs by the fire place. Shiden decided to leave her alone for now, let the both of them soak in the LeVane designs.

He turned to the window then, returning his observation of the surroundings of the building that can seen from his angle, before he heard a clearing of the throat. That's when he turned around and looked at eye level, and upon seeing no one, he canted his head downwards and met with the crimson gaze of the woman that had walked up to him.

The first person to talk to me... Okay, don't screw this up, ShidennnnN"Nyaha! Would you like some juice?" He said, his thoughts bleeding into his words towards its tail end, before offering the girl the other juice box he had sitting by the windowpane with his free hand, giving her a smile. Shiden enjoyed peering into those red eyes of her's. It was red, just like the decor of the common room, and his own eyes were gold, like the other half of the decor. How intriguing to think they could perhaps be Mr. and Ms. LeVane for some sort of prom or something.

Then something HUGE walked right in, Shiden's attention reluctantly tore away from Yukari to look at that big guy dressed in black and gold, Shiden having to crane his head upwards in an unfamiliar fashion. He's always been one of the tallest people in class. Seeing someone so tall was a definitely new experience, and he'd be lying if he didn't say he was rather intimidated. But then the masked figure spoke, how melodious and friendly! Shiden's shoulders drooped at that, as if he had been tensing up this entire time.

He would be more than happy to introduce himself first, and as such, he did, from where he stood. "I am Shiden. I transferred here for my final year. Hopefully I could make lots of memories with the people here despite my short stay as a student!"

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Mildly Anxious]
          COMPANY [x]

Enlightened Savagery

Bansheeava

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:39 pm
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

Quote:
Bansheeava

Quote:
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Saren Kimura

Noticing a woman in the hall way Takashi smiled back at her and waved Saying "Hello." as they passed buy each other. Saren looks up suddenly snapping out of her thoughts. Looking around the room she realized that there was three other students. She remembers seeing the boy buy the window when her and Takashi had entered the room and then she felt bad that she had not introduced herself realizing that it had been rude not to have done so. She had not gotten a good look at him when she and her brother had come in. Taking a moment to take in his appearance she first noticed that he had gold eyes and black hair. She decided that he was actually pretty handsome. Then she notice a girl with black hair and red eyes that was just a inch or so shorter than she herself was. She was a fairly beautiful woman.Then she noticed a really tall guy over buy the door dressed in black and gold. He was much taller than anyone else in the room and it looked like he had to bend down to get threw the door with out hitting his head on it. That is when she realized he had said something and that is what had snapped her out of her thoughts. She smiles to everyone and gets up. "Hello my name is Saren."
Takashi realizing that he had left his sword with Saren turns around and heads back to the common room. "Hey Saren I forgot my sword." he says. Then realizing that there was more people in the room he stops. Taking them in he looks first at the boy and girl buy the window. The boy had gold eyes and black hair. The girl was looked very beautiful with long black hair and red eyes. Then he notices the tall guy buy the door. He was very tall having had to of bent down to enter the room. He was very impressive and he would never admit it to anyone but he was a bit intimidated buy him."O hello everyone my name is Takashi I am Saren's older brother." smiling he walks over to the tall guy buy the door and offers his hand to shake.

User Image

Takashi Kimura

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:07 pm
User Image
Yukari Akiyama

﹛ The sound that came from the boy startled Yukari, shoulders tensing for a fraction of a second, before her body slipped back into a more relaxed position. He was already such a strange fellow, but it wasn't a bad strange. Looking to the juice box offered to her, her lips lifted into a warm smile as her hand came up to accept the offering. "Thank you."

Red irises focused onto gently stabbing the more sharper edge of the straw into the box. She heard the greeting from Ayon first, waiting until she had her lips wrapped around the other end of the straw before looking up. And.. further up..She normally wasn't one to feel intimidated when it came to others towering over her height wise, but damn was this guy tall! She frowned a little around the straw, swallowing what liquid was in her mouth before pulling her mouth away.

"Well, it's lovely to see some new faces around here~" She giggled, cupping the bottom of the juice box with her hand while she looked around at the other students. The boy she'd passed earlier in the hall seemed to have returned to the common room, introducing himself as the other dark haired girl's older brother. "I'm Yukari."

As she introduced herself, her free hand came to rest against her chest, feeling the steady beat of her heart under her palm. Her attention again returned to the tall student, him being the last to introduce himself to the rest.

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:50 pm
User Image
𝓐𝔂𝖔𝖓 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖓 - 𝟗'𝟓𝟓 𝕱𝕿
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ◤
▨▨
♛With a nod, hiding beneath a marvelous smile, the giant figure listened happily to the introductions of all of those present, and even of the one who suddenly showed up, the Brother. Ayon, walking further into the room with a sway to his movement, clapped a few times and shifted gaze from one person to the other, making note of them all and developing ways to interact beyond that point. Of course though, it was time for his own introduction, considering all eyes were mostly on him for bringing out everyone out in the open, sharing names and smiles, no matter the intentions behind each. "It's a pleasure to meet you all ! Ayon Barragan is myself, but I'm whatever you wanna call~ I'm on my first year, despite my age, and yet I'm more than glad to share with you a life's page" Oddly as ever, the giant introduced himself, voice just as potent as the moment before, carrying a mighty glee. Then, to get a little closer in the social standard to the people around, Ayon merrily chose to interact some more.

Eyeing over to the side of the sister and the brother, the one clad in black and gold clasped his hands together, fingers firmly holding on the opposite back of hand, head tilted towards them eerily. "Glad to see a family together, make sure to cherish your days here forever, but I'm sure you'll make other great ties, even though some are hard to... Sever" Ayon chuckled warmly, ending his words with a hand escaping the other's grip and both showing palms at the sibilings' direction. After having done so, the mysterious tall figure turned on his heels and stared directly at the duo by the window, taking step by step closer to them until he was quite close to them, towering shadow casted upon them if the lighting was just right. His red eye gleamed, the head protected by a somber mask lowering further and further towards them before a light, somewhat menacing chuckle escaped the muffled lips of the colossus. "I'm sure, Shiden, that your days will be fun. It's a final year at the best academy, we'll have a great run~" His tone, unlike the chuckle, was tender, comfortable and joyful, but as his head moved from looking at Shiden to Yukari and back, his index finger went up to where his mouth would be, in a pose that expressed, 'be silent'. Coming even closer to them, Ayon asked, "I'm not one to ask if it bothers, but I'm too curious... Would you two already be lovers?" His question came off with the most sincere tone, whispering, wondering if they could be acting being strangers only to keep their affair a secret, hence why Ayon was so close, secretive, trying to conceal such info from the others around, few as they might've been.♛
▨▨

▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ◣
ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝕺𝕮𝕮:
Bansheeava

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:43 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Listening to the introductions of those around him was like music to his ears. Making friends was always a delight with Shiden, given he usually only ever has one or two in the past he could really call friends. The very idea of having so many in such a short time was... elating. His eyes darted from person to person as they gave their names, making sure to sear their faces to their names, which could be folly if one of them were to be using a fake name, but Shiden had so much trust in them. Why would they lie?

His attention momentarily lingered by Saren and Takashi after giving them a wave, having heard the word 'sword'. He didn't really think about it before, but it wasn't forbidden to bring weapons here, was it? Thinking of it now, his hero outfit was a samurai's armor given his heritage and his general lack of knowledge of actually designing hero outfits... Perhaps it would help if he knew how to use a sword properly instead of just swinging it around like he sees in the movies. He's always been one to use his own body, he didn't see the necessity of a sword... yet.

Now that the big fellow introduced himself and greeted not only him but the others as well, Shiden would feel him to be a a gentle giant. A friendly one, but Shiden did not think any less of him or his capacity to do many things if angered, so he erred on the side of caution. Ayon's question flustered the golden-eyed boy and he nearly choked on his juice as he let out a laughter.

"We've only just met! I think we'd have to know each other more before we become lovers, no?" He said, taking a sip from his juice box and looking over to Yukari, trying to gauge a reaction.

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Mildly Anxious]
          COMPANY [Yukari, Kimura Siblings, Ayon]

Enlightened Savagery

Bansheeava

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:10 pm
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

Quote:
Bansheeava

Quote:
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Saren Kimura

Takashi smiled looking at everyone "Well sorry to meat everyone and run but I'm going to find my dorm room and meat my dorm mate.O hey Saren can i have my sword I'm going to take it back to my room with me?" Reaching down to her bag she had her sword, Takashi's sword and her bow sitting next to it. "Sure but can you take my sword and bow with you too I'll keep my dagger on me but i don't want to bring my sword and bow with me I'm not sure who my room mate is yet so I am not sure how he or she will react to me having them." She picked up his sword, her sword and her bow and handed them to Takashi. Takashi's sword had a silver pommel with a Jade green jewel in the middle of it the grip was the same shade of green jade as the stone in the pommel the cross guard was the same silver at the pommel and the scabbard was the same Jade green and silver as the pommel, and grip. If the sword was removed from its scabbard the blade would look silver in color with a small hint of jade green as well. Saren's sword had a silver pommel with a amethyst stone in the middle. The grip was the same amethyst color as the stone and the cross guard was the same silver as the pommel. The scabbard was the same amethyst and silver as the pommel, grip, and cross guard. The blade if out of the scabbard would look silver with a smal tint of amethyst in color. Takashi took them all "Sure thing sis just let me know when you want them I know you cant stay away from your precious Ryu and Kohaku for to long." He said smiling at her. Takashi left the room again with his sword and Saren's sword and bow in hand. Saren smiled back at Takashi and then turned her attention back to Shiden, Ayon, and Yukari.

User Image

Takashi Kimura

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:45 am
User Image
Yukari Akiyama

﹛ The approach of the tall male had Yukari visibly tensing, the woman suddenly feeling much more shorter than she was with his height towering over her. Crossing her arms against her abdomen, her hand held the juice box against her arm as she listened to him address Shiden. She'd notice his head turn from her to the boy next to her, but she couldn't tell what was going on in Ayon's head, what with the mask covering his face from their view.

His question had her sputtering, not having expected such an assumption to be made after having just met these students. The tension in her body relaxed a little, but still, she really wished he would.. kneel or something? She wondered if Shiden felt at least a little like she did with the tall figure hovering over them.

"Lover's?!" She gasped, caught by surprise at the hushed words that came from Ayon. Looking away from him, she looked to Shiden, who appeared to be watching for her own reaction. Her answer was the tiny shake of her head. "I've just met him~"

Did the two of them already appear to be that close together? She'd only just approached him, and it would have been rude of her to deny his juice offer. Would Ayon have assumed the same if it were the other boy that she was talking with, instead of Shiden? Her red orb's focused over to where the siblings were standing, interested in the weapons as they were handed over to Takashi.

Focus returning onto the tallest one in the room, Yukari smiled up at him. "What about you, Ayon? Do you have a lover?" There could be no denying that past his height, she was intrigued to find out more about the fellow LeVane student. Just as she were curious about the others in the room. What were their peculiarities? Were any of them here for the same reasons as her, or would they be just another obstacle to prove herself to the world?

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:42 am
User Image
𝓐𝔂𝖔𝖓 𝕭𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖓 - 𝟗'𝟓𝟓 𝕱𝕿
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ▇ ◤
▇ ◤
▨▨
♛Ayon turned briefly to interact with Takashi as the man spoke up, stating that he was going to leave for the time, find his dorm and mate. It was understandable, and so, the giant merely gave a friendly wave of a hand before returning the entire attention to the couple ahead of him, both reacting interestingly to the question asked. They were denying the fact instantly, but kept their cool somewhat, speaking nonchalantly right after the first words. Listening first to the male, Shiden, as he proposed the argument that the duo would have to initially learn about each other quite well before actually engaging in any sort of deep relationship with a carnal touch. Chuckling on this, Ayon's mighty large hand moved over to his right cheek, supporting the head as it tilted into the palm, still gazing down at the friendly male. "Sometimes it's the thrill of not knowing, casual, that gets all that hot blood flowing~" It was nearly an also perfect answer to what Yukari had responded, saying she had just met the juicy young boy. Much of the world could perhaps be outside of their spectrum, being students, but the massive black figure could try to understand of rooted were their natures.

Then, curiously, the considerably odd question was thrown back to Ayon with a different structure to it. It was valid, no doubt about it, but with the conditions surrounding the somber entity, it was a mighty hard deed to get him under the leashes of a relationship or carnal dependency. "Me? A lover? I don't, but I hope for one before it's all over!" The muffled voice replied with a friendly tone, answering without taking a single second to do so. "Well, it would be wise to know, if you two would like what the other has to show~" His long index fingers pointed to both Yukari and Shiden, a chuckle made visible by the movements of the giant's torso. Yet, shifting his attention from them, to let the idea of several possibilities linger between the two young souls of different essences, Ayon looked to the one without a present sibling, Saren. "And you? Do you have hope for romance too?" .♛
▨▨

▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ▇ ◣
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ◣
ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫
𝕺𝕮𝕮:
Bansheeava

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Upon announcing that Takashi wished to go meet his dormmate, Shiden offered him a friendly wave of the hand, a faint yet princely smile on his features before his attention shifted to Saren, looking at the beautiful weapons adorned with shades of bright colors and gemstones. Goodness, all those weapons! Hopefully they were to be used for good! He did wonder if they needed a permit to have all those weapons on school grounds...

Shiden turned then to Ayon and Yukari, the little exchange playing out as he thought it would, but then Ayon imparted some of his infinite wisdom and Shiden looked up at the tall student. Did he just call him a casual? How intriguing! Shiden was a horrible liar, though, and his thoughts clearly wandered in THAT direction, his golden irises resting upon Yukari. Luckily the sound of him sipping on an empty juice box and Saren turning to their direction made him break that awkward puppy look he gave the red-eyed woman, shaking his head and muttering an apology to Yukari.

More than willing to shift the topic of relationships from him, Shiden followed after Ayon's figurative footsteps and turned to the two ladies. Seeing as the question posed to Saren was not yet asked of Yukari, Shiden took the liberty of tweaking it and asking it to her. "Do you hope for romance as well, or have you found it already?" Shiden asked.

PROFILE [x]
          MOOD [Calm]
          COMPANY [Yukari, Kimura Siblings, Ayon]

Enlightened Savagery

Bansheeava

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:19 pm
Quote:
Yaneza-kun

Quote:
Bansheeava

Quote:
Enlightened Savagery

User Image

Saren Kimura

Takashi had taken his leave and Saren felt like she was thrown to the wolfs. But then again she did not offer to go with her brother so it was partly her fault. And she really had no reason to feel that way because they all seemed friendly enough. She was more than willing to answer any questions asked of her. So as the sudden question was thrust upon her she laughed a little as she looked up at the tall man posing the question to her "O no i don't have anyone right now actually i have never even been in a relationship before but I do hope to fined someone someday." In fact her experience with such things was non existent she never even came close to dating anyone. Takashi had been in two relationships before on with a women and it did not turn out to well another with a man that had been better actually the only reason they had separated was because they came to this school. But because Takashi was and is over protective of her he did not want her to be involved with men. He did not want her to get hurt physically or mentally again.

She looked up at the tall man covered in black and gold, and the man with gold eyes, and finally the beautiful woman with red eyes and posed a new question to them. "Can I please ask what your guys peculiarities are?" She was not trying to be rude by asking the question she was simply curios to know she only knew what she and Takashi could do and she had never meet anyone else with a peculiarity before and was not sure if it was okay to ask or not.

Mayumi Hiiragi

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:00 pm
User Image
Yukari Akiyama

﹛ Yukari's shoulders began to relax, eyes watching Ayon as his attention turned to the other female in the room. His close proximity still had her body on alert, unsure what emotion was playing on his face, with the mask hiding it away from her curious gaze. What would the woman have to do, to see what was hidden underneath? Fingers tapping against the juice box in her hand as she thought, she gave a smile when Shiden asked her a question.

Being asked about romance, she chuckled. Why, how had the subject in the room turned towards such a conversation? "I'm afraid I haven't found someone, but, perhaps this year someone will pique my interest."

Letting her eyes scan the faces in the room, a small smile formed onto her face. Shiden was a handsome face, Saren a beautiful woman who would be lovely to have on her arm. Her red orbs again trailed up the tall frame of Ayon, a chill running down her spine as she eyed that mask covered face. The three had already voiced their open availability, and Yukari could find herself enjoying the company of any. Though, was romance an option for someone who would choose to go down a different path?

Saren spoke, and this question had the dark haired beauty turning her attention away from the tall student and back onto the other. So, the girl was curious to know about the other students peculiarities? Brushing her hair over her shoulder, Yukari wondered if it was better to just show the others what it was she could do. Fingers twitching, the one easiest to reach of her tattoo's would be the one on her hip, but she would have to expose the skin first.

She could always activate the butterfly on her ankle. Her head tilted down a little, foot shifting against the floor so that her eyes could scan over the small tattoo. "How about I show you?"

Yaneza-kun

Mayumi Hiiragi

Enlightened Savagery

User Image

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items