Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Marcel Velazquez's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Virgil was much too caught up in his own dispirited thoughts to really catch those muttered words underneath the anchor's far too cheerful voice coming from the television or much else. He might not have been so brooding if he had heard them. It wasn’t as if he was intentionally trying to search out and find the Hispanic’s problems, knowing all too well of how soul bearing that could be. Still, he was glad to have witnessed the truth of him and took it as a sign that he might trust him somewhat trust him since he hadn’t tossed him out or slipped that mask back into place earlier. As a man with his own demons and nasty coping mechanisms, he probably shouldn't have stayed and offered his support. After all, what did he know of healing mental and emotional trauma? Marcel deserved someone that was the equivalent of a pure ray of sunshine, not a dark storm cloud. Not that it stopped the jackass from being selfish, obviously, but he only meant it with the best of intentions...

Hearing the excited tone had him finally lifting his head and bringing his gaze back to him in disbelief. He hadn't heard him correctly, right? That had to be it. Marcel and that stupid hope he'd brought into his dreary world was making him lose what very little of his mind he had left. Although what Marcel said next soon killed the uncertainty that he'd misunderstood him. His lips pulled into a genuine smile that bordered on shy. Like most of his smiles, it didn't last long at all, but the fact he could manage something other than the ghost of one was a good sign. How hopeful the Hispanic looked made him feel...Well, he couldn't quite find the words for it, but it wasn't an entirely unpleasant sensation. "Goin' t' th' beach with ya would be grand but I'd feel bad if ya cooked again after you've made me breakfast." His heart was fit for bursting. Maybe his luck was starting to turn around. "Hrm...I could cook? If ya don't mind, that is." Virgil rarely bothered with it these days, cooking was something he was pretty good at. Wasn't like he had many opinions to go off of though since he only ever cooked for himself. At least there would be very little chance of the fire department needing to be called if he handled the stove. "If you'd rather not...then maybe start thinking of ah restaurant." While he was far from wealthy and would probably never be, it wasn't as if he had to worry about making ends meet too much. There was some perks to being homeless and knowing how to survive off the land.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:32 am
User Image

Marcel's heart leaped into his throat when he saw the smile that grew on Virgil's face, fleeting as it was. It was enough for Marcel. When Virgil gave that smile Marcel felt like it lit up the room, he just wanted to see that smile again and again. Was this....no. It's too soon to say, but the Hispanic knew that he wanted to spend as much time as he could with Virgil. Marcel could say that spending time with this man brought back a familiar sensation that he hadn't felt since the days when he was first dating his Ex Wife. Even when the thought of his Ex showed up he wasn't feeling completely destroyed as he usually did, maybe it was because of the very person before him. Either way he liked this very much. Marcel would then return the smile with his own brief but genuine one when he agreed to going to the beach, although with the stipulation that he cook "I mean I don't mind at all! I had no idea that you could cook!" he stated with a small smile. Well that was a pleasant surprise! Here he was worrying that he'd have to search for some recipe to follow to the letter so not to ruin his underused kitchen. None the less he nodded his head with a look that could only be described his joy, plain and simple "So after our classes we meet up and head to the beach and relax for a bit? Do some swimming?" he offered up as a suggestion. Marcel was usually so down on himself and so consumed with the past that he never got excited for anything in the present, it was foreign to the soldier "Then maybe afterwards we could relax and watch a movie or something?" by now he was just throwing out ideas to hopefully convince Virgil to stay longer, although Marcel really hoped that he wasn't coming off as desperate. Although maybe he was just a bit desperate for companionship, it had been so long. Whether it was simply friendship or something more it didn't matter much to Marcel, he just wanted someone else in his life. Maybe it was selfishness, maybe it was true desperation. It was so hard to tell the difference or maybe there was no difference and it was just both. Either way Marcel just hoped the desperate need for companionship wasn't too obvious.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Virgil couldn't say that he had ever felt quite like this way before. He’d always called bullshit on such happiness, believed that there was no way that someone could make another person feel so damn happy, but maybe those trashy romance novels he liked to read on occasion weren’t completely wrong. Seeing that transient smile had him forgetting that breathing was a thing there for a few seconds, leaving him looking at him in wonder as if he'd never seen such a thing in his life. The sun lived and died in that smile, and he suddenly realized he didn't want to be in the dark again. If he had a tail in his human form, it would've been wagging like crazy by now. His voice soon brought him out of his reverie and earned a light chuckle. "What kinda savage do ya think I am? I don't eat everythin' raw." He'd playfully joke, the derogatory term long since having lost the sting for him. But now...He was the one that would have to figure out what to cook for them. There was no sense in worrying about now, he supposed, given that he had several hours to come up with an idea. Not that he wasn't open to suggestions, either. The what to cook was always his problem.

Marcel looked so damn joyful right now and he couldn't help but give one of those rare smiles of his. He wasn't so arrogant to think that he could be the source of his happiness, believing that it was only a goal he'd only be able to strive for but never actually achieve. He nodded to the suggestion of meeting up after work was done to head off to the beach together. "Yeah. That'll work." The raven-haired man was rather shocked when he suggested that they could extend their time together by watching a movie or something. His mind instantly got far too excited at the prospect though it was completely innocent. He was still quick to silence his mind though, knowing it was foolish to even think for even a second of curling up and snuggling with the Hispanic while they watched t.v. He'd just have to be content with being around the former soldier. "Sure, why not?" He grinned, not even thinking the other man was desperate for a second. "Long as ya pick it out. My knowledge of what's good or not is absolute shite. I'm more of ah book person." Virgil did watch old Westerns every now and then when he was feeling low and aching for a time that was long gone. He glanced toward the television, frowning just a tad at what news story the reporter was going over. Arson at a family owned business, two dead with local investigators suspecting a crime family as the culprits. He inhaled slowly and deeply as he tried to calm his nerves, swearing to every deity in existence that terrible voice in the back of his head wouldn't ruin his good mood. It was difficult, but he managed to silence it. "I'mma go finish gettin' ready." He uttered barely loud enough to hear as he turned to go back to the bedroom to put his socks and boots back on and remake the bed he'd slept in. Being the efficient sort, it wouldn't take him long though he took his time making his way back to the living room just to avoid hearing the rest of the report.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:09 pm
User Image

Marcel felt everything fluttering at one point. He felt like a damn school boy who just asked their crush out to prom and they said yes, he was over the moon. Everything just seemed amazing at this point and he couldn't help but chuckle with him and grinned a bit "I don't know, you look like the type who eats their steak bleeding rare or as I like to call it, raw" he teased a bit with a laugh as he thought of different things they'd do. Although he felt like swimming would be a majority of what they'd do Marcel would probably relegate some time to sun bathing, he had lost a bit of his color due to locking himself up inside. Of course when Virgil agreed to watching a movie with him, Marcel felt his heart skip a beat in excitement. And when he suggested that Marcel pick out the movie the very first one he thought of was a romance, although he quickly dashed that one aside. There was no way that he was trying to set the mood, although he did somewhat want to. Marcel was thinking of what movies to play and shrugged his shoulders as he came up with nothing "I'll think of something, maybe an action or something like that" he stated unsure of what to watch. Of course Marcel did notice the slight shift in Virgil's attitude and thought for a moment that he'd done something wrong. Of course when he took notice of the news anchor talking about the tragedy he shook his head and sighed, of course something had to kill the mood "Sure no problem" Marcel called after him before changing the channel to some cooking show, he wasn't about to let anything ruin his good mood. Once Virgil came back out to the living room Marcel stood up and smirked a bit at the other as the lady on the screen was talking about some recipe "Time for work I guess, oh boy I wonder if we'll actually have students this time" he laughed a bit as he made his way to the front door, holding it open for the other man.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 pm

Virgil felt like the world's biggest a*****e for letting the news report scare him out of the room and ruining the good vibes. It wasn't as if he knew for a fact that it was anywhere related to the query he had failed to take out. Just how badly he'd screwed things up was still too fresh in his mind and he'd been ill-prepared for hearing anything dealing with crime syndicates. Focusing on the time he would be spending with Marcel later that day and what they could possibly get up to helped keep him from completely freaking out. Baby steps. The brute could do it, pick up the pieces of his shattered life and make something new. He was kind of surprised that he hadn't suggested that they watch a horror movie after seeing the gore-y show that had been on last night. As silly as it was, he found himself looking forward to seeing what type of film the other man would settle on later. Hearing some woman talking about how to make a vegetarian lasagna made him throw a look of offended disgust toward the screen. Thankfully, he'd witnessed the shorter man put bacon in his omelet earlier so that put aside any fear that he wouldn't have to deal with the finicky palate of a vegetarian. Or worse...a vegan. But then again, he probably shouldn’t assume such things.

His expression didn't improve much when he was reminded it was time to head to work. "I hope not, honestly." If there was such a thing as a Worst Teacher of the Year award, he would probably end up with it. "I'm still gettin' used t'this whole 'waking up before noon' thing. I need my beauty sleep." And Virgil fully planned to catch up on said beauty rest once he was back at his 'classroom'. Gods help the fool that disturbed him this time because for once he actually felt like he could get to sleep without the aid of alcohol or other less savory methods. He walked out of the apartment and paused to wait for Marcel in the hall.

"Oh...hey...what's ya favorite food t'eat?" It would give him some idea of what to make, at least. His cigarette case and lighter were drawn out, but he wouldn’t light up just then. The man was simply preparing for when he would be outside again and could indulge. He was too blind to realize just how good being around the veteran might be for him since he hadn’t ditched him earlier to go get his nicotine fix.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 pm
User Image

Marcel's fluttering and over the moon feeling soon settled down as routine began to take precedence once more. He grinned a bit and chuckled when he made it clear he didn't want any students today "Amen to that, I just wanna kick my feet up in my class room and watch some TV with the morning newspaper" he commented as the Hispanic thought back to the surprisingly comfy chair that was behind his desk as well as the TV that was hanging on the wall. It was one of the older blocky TV's with the glass screen but he wasn't one to be choosy. As long as it played the news and a handful of channels he was good to go for the most part. Marcel would then glance at Virgil as he stuffed his keys and wallet into one pocket and his phone in the other as he chuckled at the other's comment "I'll say, you looked like an angry dog earlier" of course the whole scenario was not mentioned at all. Marcel would then blink for a moment as he pondered the other's question for a moment "Hm...Not much I don't like honestly, time at war has taught me to like anything I could eat" Marcel chuckled a bit as he tried to think of a better answer "But I do honestly like really leafy veggies like spinach or kale, although chicken and steaks are some of my favorite meats" he then rubbed the back of his neck in thought as he locked the door and began his trek down the hallway towards the doors "Oh yeah, also thick cut sausages between bread and covered in peppers!" he finished as food was now on his mind instead of the usual crippling thoughts that accompanied him out the door.

Normally Marcel would struggle to get himself off the couch and dressed in the morning, let alone have the desire to make breakfast, let alone leaving doe work in a good mood'Maybe...maybe meeting Virgil was the best thing to happen to me....' Marcel would think to himself for the first time as his dark brown eyes lingered on the man beside him for a moment before smirking a bit and chucking for no apparent reason. He knew the guy for a day and here he was already thinking silly things, man he was without a doubt desperate. Of course Marcel didn't even realize at the moment that his flask lay forgotten on top of the coffee table in the living room, completely empty of his usual whiskey. Once they were outside Marcel glanced over at Virgil and grinned "Well since you're stuck with me now, how about you give me another ride to work?" Marcel would usually walk to work as long as the weather was decent since he usually wanted to drag out the time before he got to work. Of course when the weather wasn't so kind he had his dark blue convertible that was only thirty feet away to drive, the poor thing of course hadn't been used for the last few days since the weather seemed to really favor Marcel. He'd have to remember to take her for a spin around town to shake off the cobwebs.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 pm

It might be safe to say that he didn’t want any students ever. He had good intentions when he was first hired, fully planned to be a good person and teach youths all about making it out in the wilderness but after a week of no-shows, he had gotten quite lazy about the whole ordeal. “Sounds nice.” He chuckled as the other shared his plans for how he wanted his own day at the school to go. ”May we both get what we want.” Him with his nap and the Combat Instructor his time relaxing in his office. Something he couldn’t quite wrap his head around, spending most of one’s day cooped up indoors. Then again, most people probably didn’t get why he liked being outside so much until they learned the truth, and he planned on taking that to his grave. Virgil could only laugh at the remark that he’d looked like an angry dog, which was disturbingly close to the truth even if he had handled the incident extremely well. He nodded, being able to more than understand making one’s self make do with anything that passed as edible. Listening to him talk to about the foods he liked had that half smile forming on his lips as they headed for the door. Steak and chicken was something he could get behind, and he could even fully cook the steak even though it would be difficult for him to do. Bloody steak was the best. It was very brief and nowhere as intense as when he spoke Spanish, but a slightly confused look would be thrown his way when he heard him chuckling.

As soon as they were outside he placed a cigarette between his lips and lit it, dragging on it like his life depended on it. Certainly felt like his sanity depended on it being so unused as he was to all the things Marcel invoked in him. He snorted lightly and smirked. ”Are your legs broken?” Teasing, he moved to unlock the passenger door to his vehicle and opened it for him, unaware that the Hispanic's own vehicle wasn't too far away. ”Gimme ah couple of minutes then we can leave.”

Walking around to the driver’s side, he reached over the back and opened the duffle bag he kept his clothes in and pulled out a black tank top before he zipped it shut. His eyes landed on the locked ice chest in the bed of his truck as he started to turn. The allure of what it had inside of it was too great for him to pass up. It’d be unlocked and opened, the brute ignoring the alcohol stashed inside of it as he grabbed two bottles of orange juice. It’d be closed and locked again before he finally moved to get in, putting one bottle between his legs and setting the other in an empty cup holder in case the other might want it. He’d pull out of the parking spot and get them started before he started to change, propping a knee under the wheel to keep the vehicle on its path. A wicked smirk formed as he glanced over at his passenger and pulled off the shirt much slower than was necessary, dropping it onto the seat before he put on the cleaner one. He’d finish the rest once they were at work and he had more room and privacy.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:50 pm
User Image

Marcel could say with confidence that he was looking forward to not having to deal with any students. Maybe it was because he actually hadn't taught anything yet but the sheer fact that he had barely any interactions with the students meant that he'd become compliant in the "do nothing and get paid for it" attitude. Either way Marcel was pretty sure that even if he was forced to teach any students whatsoever he could probably half a** it so that it would kill time until their shift was over. Well honestly Marcel was probably going to head on down to Virgil's class way earlier in the day so they could just cut their losses and leave early, it's not like they'd have any students to teach anything. And now that he had food on the brain he didn't feel like going to work even more and would rather just grab a bite to eat, even if he wasn't at all hungry. Dammit! Nonetheless Marcel laughed at Virgil's comment and grinned at him "If my legs are broken, would that mean you'd carry me?" he teased right back before nodding his head as he sat himself down in the passenger seat, watching Virgil do his thing. Marcel would then happily take the orange juice, twisting the lid off and taking a sip of the sweet drink inside. Of course he saw the smirk that Virgil threw his way as he slowly took off his shirt, this caused Marcel to try and avert his gaze. Of course he failed miserably as his eyes found their way back to the sexy man right next to him. It wasn't like he hadn't seen him shirtless before, why was this bothering him so much!? "You're...going to get us killed with that kind of driving...." Marcel stated as he tried to distract himself with the reckless way he was driving his truck. It was failing of course as he continued watching Virgil the whole time as they drove down the road.

(Exit?)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:26 pm
User Image

Marcel couldn't help but feel amused by the reaction that he got out of Virgil when he put on his little show. To be honest Marcel knew that it seemed to fluster the other man but he didn't even amuse the thought that someone could be hot and bothered over someone like him. He could swear he heard the other muttering under his breath but he couldn't quite make out what it was that was being said, no matter Marcel had a grin plastered on his face the entire drive back to his place. He'd then look over to Virgil and nodded his head at the mention of dinner "Hey, sounds like a plan to me, dinner with a movie, a massage for me, and great company" he commented before looking over at the other man "That sounds like the perfect night to me" he said with a grin on his face before leaning back a small bit until they arrived at their apartment. From there Marcel would grab his shirt, the bottle of whiskey that was there, and the bowel that was stolen from the school and made his way to the building where just a short walk and unlocking the door before sighing with a pleased look "What they say is true, no place like home" Marcel stated before walking over and turning on the air conditioning to cool down the apartment some "There we go, that feels much better" he'd sigh in relief since despite the fact that he loved the beach, he loved his air conditioning more. Finally Marcel would look over and nod his head at the other while putting the bowel on the counter "I'm going to take a shower, you can take one right after me. OK?" he stated before kicking open the door to his bedroom and dropped the bottle and shirt onto his bed. He'd then grab some shorts and a blue t-shirt and opened the door to his bathroom and moved the opaque shower curtains aside before turning on the warm water but paused for a moment, reaching up and touching the bandage that was on his neck. He'd sigh for a moment and opened his medicine cabinet to get some medical tape to cover the bandage, he wasn't about to have to do this all over again. Once it was sufficiently covered to where he knew it wouldn't get soaked or wet he stripped down, dropping his clothes in the hamper before stepping into the shower and letting the water wash over him, getting all the sand and ocean water off his body. He did like taking somewhat long showers but Marcel would try to be quick about it for Virgil's sake so the other wouldn't have to stay covered in ocean water and sand for too long. He'd run shampoo through his hair as he scrubbed the sand out thoroughly before then grabbing a hand towel and lathered his body in a generous amount of soap to get the now briny smell off him.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:55 pm
Damn. Maybe he was spoiling Marcel when it was put like that. After all, the guy was getting a personal chef and masseuse all in one tonight so it did seem like the odds were in his favor. Not that Virgil minded at all. It was the least he could do after everything the man had done for him though he didn’t think of their night together as him simply repaying a favor or anything like that. Arguably, a perfect night would be spent outside underneath the stars though this would be a close second. He got out once he found a parking spot and shut the truck door, hesitating for a minute before he grabbed his bag that contained his clothing and followed after the other. It seemed like the easier option to take it with him than simply grabbing an outfit, and this way he wouldn’t have to impose on his host by having his dirty laundry around. Even if it was hardly needed, his eyes scanned the main room of the apartment as they walked in while he closed the door behind them. For the brute, home was wherever he happened to be laying his head although he could understand that feeling of comfort of walking into a safe and familiar place. ”Yeah…you’re definitely ah city slicker…” He’d playfully tease as he heard the air conditioner unit kicking on. Virgil just might have to borrow something warmer than his own tank top from him. While he might be a walking and talking space heater, he wasn’t used to the comforts of an AC and the artificial cold could make him quite chilled if he was caught in it long enough. ”Right. I’mma go ahead an’ get started while ya do.” On finding out what ingredients he had on hand, anyway. After the Hispanic exited his bedroom, he dipped inside of it longer enough to set down the dufflebag at the foot of the bed and removed his shirt before he went to the kitchen. Even though it would help get the process started, Virgil still felt a little bad for looking for the items he would need to cook. It felt like snooping. The package of chicken would be taken out and set in the sink to thaw before he’d checked on the vegetable situation. Upon only managing to find a bell pepper, he made a mental note to ask Marcel once he was out of the shower. It didn’t take long for him to start feeling restless when he got done with his search though rather than letting himself pace like some caged beast, he went to sit down on the couch. Soon enough, Virgil was stretching out and closing his eyes while he waited for him. He was far from tired but never passed up the opportunity to cat nap when he was able. They were an art form of their own, one the guy believed he’d mastered. While most of his brain rested, a part of it remained just barely enough aware of his surroundings to keep it from wandering off into dream land and dangerous territory.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:36 am
User Image

Marcel may have spent a bit longer in the shower than he intended so once he was out he quickly grabbed one of the towels that were hanging there and dried himself off as quickly as he could. Marcel had few comforts in the world and a warm shower was one of those, due to incessant insomnia he never had the luxury to even take a nap. Thankfully he was blessed with a new comfort in the form of Virgil, the man's company put Marcel at ease and let him feel like everything was alright. Once he was sufficiently dried off Marcel would place the towel on the hanger before pulling a clean towel out and placed it on the sink. He would then walking out to put on his shorts and t-shirt before stepping out to find Virgil napping on the couch, this made him smirk a little bit and he would slowly walk up to the prone man and kneeled down next to the napping man and stared at him for a moment with an amused smirk on his face'He's so damn handsome...' he thought to himself before deciding on a little bit of a romantic gesture as he leaned down and placed a small kiss onto the other's lips to wake him up as he had a small grin "Wakey, Wakey sleeping beauty. Shower is all yours, a clean towel is on the sink for you" he explained before placing one more kiss on the other before turning on the TV to a random channel that was playing some animated kids movie. He wasn't in the mood to start channel surfing so he simply stayed on it and watched it's simple plot develop. It was of course relatively enjoyable movie that had some deeper thought put into it than just wacky nonsense and it even got a chuckle out of him at some points. From there Marcel would walk out into the kitchen and take a peek at the frozen chicken and began to run warm water over the package before deciding to just run hot water over it instead to speed up the defrosting process. Of course eventually he got impatient and removed the chicken from the package and began to handle each piece individually in order to get them to defrost better. He'd begin to hum a random song that he heard earlier on the radio as he performed his set task. Eventually he'd take the chicken and let them sit in their package in order to thaw the rest of the way. Of course by this point Marcel wasn't to sure about what Virgil wanted and how he was going to make them so he decided to leave well enough alone and dry his hands off before sitting back down on the couch for a few moments as he simply thought about how he'd somehow got someone as great as Virgil in his life. They both seemed to have gone through so much in life, although obviously different experiences in what those things were and how they handled them.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:16 am
The feel of lips brushing against his own had him groaning softly as he cracked open an eye to see the man kneeling beside the couch. Virgil had a hard time believing that this was still real, was almost convinced he’d started dreaming after all despite his attempts not to though being kissed a second time quickly dispelled his disbelief. He got off the couch and stretched, several joints cracking as he did. He stood there for a brief moment, appreciating the detail of the art of the movie before he glanced toward him with a slight smirk. ”Right. I’ll be quick.” With that, he walked off into the bathroom and closed the door. He ditched the rest of his clothing and moved over to the shower, adjusting the water to a suitable temperature before he got in and pulled the curtain back into place. Being so used to bathing outside more often than not, anything too hot tended to make his skin feel dry and tight afterward so despite having the advantage of hot water, Virgil kept it set at lukewarm as he washed his body and hair. The whole process only took him a little over five minutes since lingering in the shower for the simple enjoyment of it wasn’t a luxury he was in the habit of doing. Shutting off the water and stepping out, he’d grab the towel left on the sink for him and started to dry off. He wrapped it around his waist when he was done, grabbing his briefs and pants before he went into the bedroom to get dressed. The clothes he’d been wearing would be tucked to a side of the bag with the items he’d had in his pockets being placed into a side compartment. The male didn’t actually own a whole lot so it wasn’t as if he’d have to take a lot of time figuring out what to wear. His only pair of pants that weren’t jeans were put on after he’d slipped on boxers, figuring the black cotton pajama bottoms would keep him comfortable. He settled on a dark green long sleeved shirt that had a few buttons at the top to keep warm, leaving the buttons undone. The bottle of whiskey on the bed would be grabbed before he made his way out again, stopping to toss the towel in the hamper on his way back to the living room. A quick glance to the couch helped him determine where Marcel might be. ”Hey, gorgeous…” He greeted him gently as he walked into the kitchen, placing a hand on the small of his back as he came to stand beside him. He watched him handling the chicken, feeling just a bit guilty he hadn’t done more than take it out of the freezer. ”Sorry…I’d meant to do that, but I made the mistake of sitting down an’ well…” He chuckled a bit as he placed a kiss on the top of Marcel’s head. He started to roll the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows after setting the bottle down on the counter and stepping back. “Got uhm, onions? Th’ spices for th’ seasoning an’ whatever other vegetables ya might want in ‘em…” Some people like more than bell peppers and onions, which he thought was just craziness but he would deal with whatever the Hispanic wanted.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image

Marcel would look over at Virgil and chuckled a bit when he heard the other apologize for falling asleep which caused him to shake his head a little bit and grinned "Can't blame you, that couch is comfy!" he stated before feeling the other kiss the top of his head which caused the shorter male to grin a bit and wave the other off with an amused look"I get it, I'm shorter than you!" he was exclaimed in mock irritation before then thinking for a moment before walking over and opening up a pantry to reveal a large collection of herbs and spices, most of which were all unopened and unused "Nice old lady from the other end of the hall gave me these as a housewarming gift, she said that 'A young bachelor like you needs to know how to cook for himself' or something thing like that...." Marcel explained with an look of amusement as he stood aside for the other to have access to the pantry "Good to know that some of these will have an actual use now" he'd meant to learn how to cook to not waste them but he usually only ever ended up using a multi-purpose seasoning he liked on literally everything that wasn't a frozen dinner...or eggs. He would then shrug his shoulders a bit before opening up the fridge and looking through it, opening up a drawer at the bottom of the fridge. He really only had some leftover spinach from earlier, the pepper that Virgil had already found and ...eureka! He brought out a half a small onion that was a bit brown on some spots "This is the best I got so just um...cut out the brown bits I guess..." he'd place the half onto the cutting board while also bring out a knife for the other to cut up what he'd wanted "Remind me to go shopping tomorrow, I'm just now realizing how badly I need more food" the Hispanic commented before then thinking for a second "I don't have any tortilla's though...but..wait..." he opened up another panty and after some plastic rustling he produced a bad or tortilla...chips...half a bag to be specific as he gave a sheepish grin "Best I got, what can I say?" he explained before standing aside to let Virgil work since Marcel had no idea how to cook much of anything.

The former soldier would then think for a moment before he brought a hand to the back of his head and rubbed it for a moment in thought. Should he ask the question that is floating around in his head, ah ******** it. Worst thing he could say is no "Hey Querido, I know you said that you've been living out of your truck right?" he asked although it was a bit of a rhetorical question but that didn't matter "Well listen if you want you can...you know, start living with me if you want..." Marcel finally spoke as he leaned against the counter a bit "I don't use my bed that much anyway so it can be all yours of course..." he explained before shrugging his shoulders a bit. He did admit that it was a bit soon to be saying this but it was more just because he could only imagine sleeping in a truck isn't nearly as comfortable as sleeping in an actual bed. But if Virgil declined he wouldn't be all that surprised either.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 pm
The male was hardly intimidated by that wave of the faux irritation as proved by the sly grin he gave. Their height difference wasn’t that drastic, just enough to make things interesting though he knew better than to dwell on those certain things at the moment. ”If it makes ya feel any better, I had t’stand on my tip toes ah bit t’do that.” He playfully teased as he walked over to the opened pantry, letting out a low whistle when he saw the collection arranged on a shelf. Virgil thought about making a joke when the old woman was mentioned though he quickly changed his mind. Not every old woman was a witch. He began to pick out the ones he would need to make the fajita seasoning and set them on the counter near the rest of the stuff. A bowl would be located and taken out while Marcel went through the fridge, his gaze shifting over to him when he heard him talking. A brow cocked at the onion and he gave a slight shake of his head. That was possibly the saddest onion he’d seen in a long time. ”Ooh, I will. Trust me.” The Hispanic might be used to eating junk or nothing at all, but Virgil would try to get him to do better about the whole food thing. For both their sake. To be fair, he should have seen what stuff the man had on hand before deciding what to make, but then again…who didn’t know what they had or didn’t have in their kitchen? Virgil couldn’t help but laugh as the bag of chips were brought out. I swear… He chuckled out softly. ”Am I goin’ t’ have t’make th’ tortillas, too?” His voice was a bit teasing though he was being a bit serious. ”Unless that bag in th’ pantry wasn’t flour.” He shrugged a shoulder. It didn’t really matter to him if they ate it with chips or whatever. Without using anything to measure and going by experience, he started to add the various spices together in the bowl which was pushed off to the side when he was done. The jars would be returned their proper place before he moved onto to the chicken, putting one piece on the board and starting to cut it into strips with the knife.

A grunt was given at the first question just so Marcel would know he was paying attention to him. Honestly, the brute should have known what was coming next considering how his living situation had been mentioned, but it still caught him off guard. So much so, Virgil accidentally cut into his thumb rather than the meat. Though it was far from deep, it still bled but he stuck it into his mouth before the blood could get on their food. His brows furrowed together as he gave him a look similar to one a kicked dog would give its abuser even though he hardly felt anything other than embarrassed for the novice move. Certainly, it was an alarmingly important question and one he didn’t immediately have an answer to. With his own mental health problems, staying in a place where he didn’t have an immediate escape to the outside wouldn’t be all that great. A dozen different reason why it would be a bad idea came to mind, but they fell silent as he remembered something. The thought of Marcel having to wake up by himself again after one of those night terrors wasn’t something he wanted him to have to go through again. He might not be able to prevent the nightmares themselves, but at least he could be there for him afterward…And he had promised to do that, hadn’t he? ”I’ll give it ah try…” Virgil finally replied after he removed his thumb, wiping it on his thigh. ”But only if you’re certain, Marcel. I don’t want t’ impose on ya or anythin’. Sleepin’ outside ain’t so bad…” The back of his truck of his truck or the ground wasn’t that uncomfortable or maybe that was because he was so accustomed to it by now. He examined his thumb, frowning a tad to him. The cut was nothing more than a small pink scar now and even that would fade soon enough. ”Guess I could still go campin’ every now an’ then so ya don’t domesticate me…” Virgil playfully winked at him before he turned to grabbed the washed skillet used that morning, adding a bit of oil to it before he set it on the stove. It might be too soon, but this whole thing was kind of ‘too soon’ now that he thought about it. It didn’t bother him, though. It seemed almost fitting for the two damaged souls to do things completely a**-backwards.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image

Marcel chuckled a bit at the others comment and rolled his eyes a bit as a result of the teasing "Oh gee thanks!" he said with a grin as he decided to set himself to the hard task of leaning against the counter and listening to the other as he talked about making the tortillas which caused Marcel to shrug his shoulders "If you feel like making the tortillas go ahead but if you don't want too then that's fine, I don't care either way " the Hispanic wasn't all too knowledgeable on what would go into what so if Virgil knew how to do it then he wouldn't stop him. He'd help out in the kitchen as best he could but unless Virgil figuratively held his hand through it the man would be completely lost on what to do. Then came the moment Virgil cut himself which caused Marcel to shake his head a bit when he put the thumb in his mouth "Hey you didn't need to try and match me you know" he said with a grin as he saw the other examine his thumb, deciding that it was fine to continue on. Of course Marcel would grin a bit when the other said he'd give it a try and shook his head "I don't mind at all and if you don't like it then you can head out any time you like, it won't hurt my feelings at all" he chuckled a bit at his final comment and shook his head a bit as he walked forward and patted him on the back with an amused look "Domesticate you? I didn't know I was adopting a dog man..." Marcel would stand on his tip toes to get closer to the others face "...Should I invest in a collar and leash to keep you in check?" he teased with an amused grin on his face. Virgil certainly had an interesting way way of wording things at times but it didn't bother Marcel any, the man had his quirks just like the rest of them. None the less he keep his hand on the others back while he watched Virgil work around the kitchen and obviously moving out of the way when he had to of course. It was so odd for Marcel, to think that just the other day he was contemplating terrible things and now here he was completely sober at this time of day and feeling content with things. It was amazing how no longer being alone could really help you out of a rut that felt inescapable at times. It also helps that Virgil was a pretty honest guy, giving blunt and honest opinions and thoughts was certainly refreshing compared to so many people who simply say nice things in order to avoid hurt feelings. On top of that he was also a man of action, he didn't take things laying down which was a welcomed change from when he was with his Ex Wife whom more reactionary than anything else. Go figure that the one thing she took action on was their divorce.

fiendish fujoshi

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas