Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Culinary Club [[Open 2055-2056]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Cooking Club
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Brook, other students
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Cooking Club
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I hope I do good

Gus had never considered himself the type to join clubs or to cook around people he didn't know, but this year the cooking club was being captained by none other than Brook, so he had to go and support her. And maybe have fun along the way. Grabbing his cookbook, Gus headed off toward the club room, looking nervous. When he made it there, he had to pause and lean against the doorjamb to stop his heart from racing. Stupid school with its too many stairs. Once he was pretty sure he wouldn't collapse, the fourth year stepped in, looking at the three other people. Two of them were younger, possibly first or second years... and then there was Brook. She was sitting on one of the table, so he sat in a chair beside, wheezing a bit as he let himself calm down. "H-hey. Hopefully I'm not late. It was a long walk." He sighed softly, hoping brook wouldn't be upset. She had some forms, so he quickly filled one out, handing it back to the girl.

Augustus Moore: year 4 of Hufflepuff

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ. Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:27 am

User Image❀✿ WESLYN REMARKA KNOLLE

first year || Hufflepuff || halfblood
Art Club || Cooking Club || Daily Dragon

Weslyn clung to Yukon as he led her to...a cooking club? She did like to help Mum in the kitchen, but usually she just washed potatoes and plates. She didn’t actually know how to cook. Was Yukon here to learn to cook? ”I didn’t know you were part of the Cooking club,” she said quietly, looking around. Well, if Yukon wanted to learn to cook, Weslyn was perfectly happy learning alongside him. She could help him wash or stir! She filled out a form and handed another one to Yukon. "Throw a...will there be a food fight?"

Weslyn Knolle year 1 of Hufflepuff

setting Cooking Club, Fall 2048 || with Yukon and...friends of Yukon?
wearing Long black dress + long blue sweater || status Cooking club seems fun?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wake up, wake up, the sun cannot wait for long
Reach out, reach out before it fades away
You will find the warmth when you surrender
Smile into the fear and let it play
✿❀
~"Brave" by Josh Groban, cover by Peter Hollens.

addaellis

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

third year || Slytherin || pureblood
Quidditch reserve || Cooking club critic

Wren had started coming to Cooking Club because he heard there was good food. The kids obviously were no match for Hobby, his family’s house elf, but they ranked much higher than his mum. He was there to have a nice place to gather intel on the school while having free food. In return, he offered constructive feedback.

”Alright,” he told Dunce, pointing at the hallway outside. If the idiot cat wanted to follow Wren around instead of exploring the castle, that was her prerogative, but she would have to stay outside the room, just like with class, because one of the club members was allergic. ”I’ll save you something if we have cat food today.” he muttered, slinking in to hear someone mention a food fight.

”No food fights. Food fights are a gross waste.” He greeted the others with a small head-jerk before recognizing and raising an eyebrow at Yukon being there... with a little girl clinging to his arm. She didn’t look like him, but Wren smirked with understanding. ”Aha, is this one of your little potatoes?”

Wren Winchester year 3 of Slytherin

setting Free Food club, Fall 2048 || with Cooking Club people
wearing Not lazy, it's selective participation sweater + jeans || status If Yukon's here do we get potatoes?

Glass half empty, glass half full
Well either way you won't be going thirsty
Count your blessings not your flaws
✧✦
~"King" by Lauren Aquilina. Nightcore cover.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:54 am
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Fite Club founder || Quidditch beater

”Good morning!” Aidene greeted, raising a hand to high five Potato Man without interrupting. Aidene didn’t really know anything about Yukon, but Yukon meant Potato, and ever since finding this out last year Aidene would greet him as “Potato Man” whenever she saw him in the hall. She knew he played reserve for Hufflepuff. Wren was Rhea’s Month Boy’s cousin or something-- he also read a lot and always had some kind of toy on him, but he didn't lecture her about homework. Also played reserve for Slytherin. Other than that, she had no intel on Potato Man or Critic Kid.

She jumped over a chair to wrap Brook in a hug and mess her hair. "Pies are baking! I've got about 45 minutes before I have to run back to take them out, but I wasn't going to leave you alone for your first day as Grand Taster!"

Then Aidene whirled on Gus. ”Challenger Gus-Gus! I challenge you to potatoes today, in honor of Potato Man and his date! Winner gets bragging rights.”

Aidene Azura Kieran year 4 of Ravenclaw

Miss GryffindorK

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:28 am
You're talkin' to me like a child
Hey I've got news, I'm not a little girl
And no I won't give you a little twirl
You're talkin' to me like I'm sad
Hey I've got news, I'm not doin' too bad

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ FIRST YEAR

Celeste had very little interest in playing quidditch, despite her mum's encouragement that she at least give it a try. She didn't mind flying, or watching matches, but actually being up there, getting pummeled with bludgers and elbowed by other players... seemed less than appealing. She also had no real interest in the theater or music clubs as far as being a member, and while she liked art, she didn't really care that much about other people's drawings or sculptures. What she did have a real passion for was food. Well, baking, to be precise, but she enjoyed cooking too, and this seemed like the perfect fit. Celeste didn't really feel like an outcast in Slytherin, but she missed Ella and was not overly fond of living in the dungeons, even if her dorm room was very lavishly decorated in pleasing shades of green. She walked briskly into the room, skirting around the crowd of chatty upper years, and made a beeline for the only other first year she spotted. "Hello," Celeste said politely, with a small smile directed at other girl, who she knew was a Hufflepuff but couldn't remember the name of. "I'm Celeste. My mum's your Head of House, Professor Shoichet." Feeling that might have come across a bit too prissy, she added, "but I'm in Slytherin, like my aunt. You are in Hufflepuff, right?" What was her surname again? Knox? Nolan? Something like that.

OOC:
Celeste Shoichet year 1 of Slytherin
addaellis

Even though sometimes I might get real mad
But my words are growin' stronger
And my legs keep gettin' longer
I do a lot of stupid stuff but don't act like you're so tough

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Third Year

▬▬"Friends are like potatoes"▬▬

Yukon sighed, and said to his sister,"I'm not in cooking club, but you will be. You will love it."He kissed her on the top of the head, just before Wren came over with his snarky mouth. Yukon glared at him, and hoped the boy would be nice to his sister. "Hey Wren, this is Weslyn, she's my little sister. I was just showing her the way to the club, I thought she'd enjoy it." He pushed her at the small of her back further into the room, and she filled out the form, okay she would stay, but he would not. "I'll see you back in the common room, Weslyn." With that, he took off back downstairs. He loved his sister, but she needed to step out of her comfort zone, and in this case, he decided pushing her would be a good choice.

▬▬"When you eat them, they die."▬▬

"Friends are Friends, Not food."

Where & Who: Yukon at Art, now leaving.
Thinking about: They grow up so fast
Wearing: clothes

Addaellis

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:22 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fourth Year♖
♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖
User Image
▬▬"Happy girls are the prettiest, don't you think?"▬▬

Brook beamed when she saw Gus there, he had actually decided to join them this year! "It's so great for you to join us Gus! I can't wait to have a cookoff between you and Aidene. I love it." That was when Aidene came in, and hugged Brook. Brook beamed. She was in love. Aidene with all her quirkiness, and she hugged Brook! She hugged Aidene back and then lost her as Aidene took a challenge to Gus. Brook laughed, "We do have some potatoes in here. Once everyone else joins, we'll have to pick a potato dish and go to work, see what we can all make." Two other first years, as well as Wren, came in and began filling the room. Brook was glad, they wouldn't have an empty kitchen this year for cooking. Of course, she was fine with one chef, or 12 chefs, there would be cooking no matter what in this room.

▬▬"I think I'll share my food, that'll make her happy, right?"▬▬

Where & Who: Cooking Club with Cooking Club
Thinking about: I need my cooks to make me food.
Brook Description: 5'2" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: leggings with Pizza, cats, and Tacos, with Pink shirt and leather jacket

Miss GryffindorK

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:54 am

Weslyn greeted the boy Yukon introduced to her with a shy little wave. Wren was...much taller than her, and seemed to peer down like she was under a microscope-- she backed away instinctively. Thankfully, Yukon pushed her further into the room and she went to grab a form. She had just filled out her slip of paper when Yukon’s words hit her--

”You’re not staying?” She reached for Yukon’s sleeve with wide eyes. Weslyn was only here because Yukon had said he was going to a club! That was not supposed to involve leaving her--with strangers! Did Yukon think she was annoying? Was she getting disowned? What was she supposed to do here?

”See ya,” Wren said, plucking the blank slip of paper Wes had offered Yukon for himself. He blinked at her, and his next words were much softer, the smirking edge gone. ”Relax, Weslyn, we only bite food here. Besides, it looks like Aidene’s starting a contest in your honor. You can bring Yukon some potatoes.”

Weslyn stood frozen-- somewhere between desolation at her brother leaving her and confusion at his friend-- until another first year greeted her, introducing herself as Professor Shoichet’s daughter. ”Oh. I like Professor Shoichet.” She seemed like a nice professor and Charms sounded useful. Weslyn took a deep breath, reminded herself that Yukon wasn’t leaving her but did want her to be here. Maybe he just thought she could learn to cook better. She would bring back potatoes. ”I’m Weslyn. Yes, I’m in Hufflepuff.”

She tried to smile. Celeste was also a first year, if she remembered from their classes. Not really. Wes always sat with Kenny in class and she hadn’t gotten to know anyone else yet. She took another deep breath. ”Do you cook, Celeste?”

setting Cooking Club, Fall 2048 || with Yukon why did you leave me with strangers
wearing Long black dress + long blue sweater || status Yukon left me! His friend is weird! Celeste is...

The Forgotten Weasley

✿❀

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:49 am
Hey I've got news, I'm not a little girl
And no I won't give you a little twirl
You're talkin' to me like I'm sad
Hey I've got news, I'm not doin' too bad

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ FIRST YEAR

Celeste gave a tiny shrug; she'd yet to meet a student who disliked her mother. She and Elsie might argue quite a bit, but Cella couldn't deny that she was a very likable person. Weslyn asked if she cooked, and Cella brightened, lifting her chin slightly. "Well, I cook sometimes with my Aunt Newlyn. She runs Dominic Maestro's in the village. My mum likes to cook, but she's not very good at it, so we eat a lot of take-away at home. She's a good baker, though I really like baking," she continued, rambling a little, "especially the ones that look so pretty, like little jewels and ornaments. What about you? Do you cook?" She glanced around the room, assuming they were going to have some sort of lesson or tutorial. She hoped it wasn't anything too boring, like plain cookies or biscuits. She had much more experience baking than cooking things like pasta or roasts, but it couldn't hurt to be more well-rounded, could it?

OOC:
addaellis

Even though sometimes I might get real mad
But my words are growin' stronger
And my legs keep gettin' longer
I do a lot of stupid stuff but don't act like you're so tough

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:21 am

Weslyn listened carefully, if nervously, as Celeste talked about her family. Apparently Professor Shoichet didn't cook very well, but Celeste had picked up baking from her. Wes nodded in agreement when Celeste mentioned the little baked goods with jewels and ornaments.

"The village?" she asked. Diagon Alley reminded her more of an outdoor mall than a village--not that Weslyn knew what a mall was or had ever been to one, of course, being from a farm! Nope, not at all! But surely Celeste didn't mean the wizarding Farmer's Market the Knolles went to, and Wes hadn't seen anything of Hogsmeade aside from the train station. "Oh! Does your aunt work at that bakery in Diagon Alley? They had dolphin sugar cookies this year and turtle cookies last year that were super cute! At least, I thought they were super cute."

"I--I don't really cook? I just help wash plates or potatoes." she replied nervously when asked. Yukon certainly seemed to think she would fit right in, but she was feeling more and more incompetent by the moment. Maybe Celeste could use a baking assistant.

setting Cooking Club, Fall 2048 || with People Yukon left me with
wearing Long black dress + long blue sweater || statusCeleste bakes!

[align=center][color=white]_______________[/color][/align]

[url=https://pin.it/qzcqb5c4yg5skq][imgleft="height=100,width=100
https://i.imgur.com/2Uy7ysz.jpg[/imgleft]User ImageUser Image

✿❀

addaellis

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:24 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook cleaned the kitchen area and sighed, she did this enough at home, it was a pain to do it here, but it built character, didn't it? Brook had attempted cooking more, but it really wasn't working well for her, she had tried to make cookies, but they turned out like charcoal. She nodded to herself, the next cooking club captain needed to be able to actually cook, but it was a great experience to try and cook herself. If anything, it would always give the club something to laugh about. She desperately hoped that she would have good attendance this year, and that Gus would show up... especially after she had crushed his hear, after she hadn't meant to. He had been avoiding her ever since...

She pulled out some ingreidents from the pantry the houseeleves had kindly filled for them. They would make some cookies today, cookies were always good. Brook whispered to herself, "Maybe I can take some cookies to Irvine? he would appreciate it.... or Aidene? No she'll be here. Irvine it is." She stood and waited for everyone else to come and join her. Wait. She had a form! She ruffled through her school bag to pull out a lump of paper scraps that were her form slips, she set the pile on the table, and went back to waiting.

Please include in First Post:
[url=PROFILEURL]NAME[/url][/center] year [1-7] of [HOUSE]

Steffy OOC
In case you haven't heard before, Brook will run the "Opening meeting" Of Culinary club now through May 31st, on June 1st A midyear/End of Year (undecided) post will open, to keep fresh interactions alive smile

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Cooking Club
Thinking about: Cookies? cookies.
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Leggings with cakes on them, Purple t-shirt

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            You let your 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 run ᗯ𝕀Ĺ𝔻
                                                            𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 has 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 as we all go dₒwₙ
                                                            Yeah but for the
                                                            ϝαʅʅ—oh, ᎷᎩ
                                                            Do you
                                                            DΛЯΣ to look them r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ in the eyes?

Tori wandered into the Culinary club, carrying a cookbook under his arm. It was one filled with Japanese delicacies that he absolutely loved. Hopefully this club would give him a chance to practice all his cooking skills, and make all the food he'd definitely be missing while stuck in an English school all year long. He smiled at the girl running the club and quickly filled out one of her slips, before handing it to her. "Tori Miyazaki. First year. Hufflepuff." He said quickly, before looking around. He realized he was the first one there, and he really wasn't great at small talk, so he started flipping through his cookbook instead.

'Cause ƚʜɘʏ will run you down, ᵈᵒʷⁿ 'til the dark
                                                            Yes, and they will
                                                            гยภ you down, down 'til you ʄǟʟʟ
                                                            And they
                                                            ₩łⱠⱠrun you ᗪㄖ山几 down to your ℃Ỗ𝐑ᵉ
                                                            Yeah, 'til you can't
                                                            ςяΔ𝓌ㄥ no more

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Cooking Club
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Brook the Prefect, Hitori the Hufflepuff
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Cooking Club!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope everyone's nice...

Lochi was quite excited for the opening of all the clubs. There were a few on his list, but he was super extra excited about cooking club. He'd spent many afternoons watching celebrity chefs on the telly, and he hoped to be that skilled some day. After getting directions from an older student, Lochi hurried off toward the room in mention. Apparently it was also a classroom, which, he supposed, made sense. Whoever made all the dinner, lunch, and breakfast meals probably had some kind of super fancy kitchen, after all.

Upon entry to the room, Lochi noticed one of his fellow first years talking with an older girl. Luckily everyone seemed super nice! "Hi there! I hope it's okay if maybe I join too! My name's Lochi Bardsdale. I'm a Ravenclaw... and also a first year. You're my prefect-leader, I think!" He grinned brightly, hoping she (even somewhat) recognized him. Otherwise... it'd just be very awkward. The boy bit his lip, hoping this was a good idea.

Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴋɪɴs.
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɪʀ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇɢɪɴs.
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I'ᴍ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:38 pm
If I ruled the world, ruled the world, ruled the world
I'd give the power to the people, everybody would be equal
Fight Club would have a sequel, and my rent would be much cheaper
Jenny wouldn't hate her figure when she's small, or when she's bigger
She'd be kissin' on the mirror, and the WiFi would be quicker

User Image
C E L E S T E
J O A N
S H O I C H E T

HALFBLOOD │ SLYTHERIN │ SECOND YEAR

Cella marched into Culinary Club rather proud of herself; she'd decided to take the leap this year and bake something in advance, so after some careful consideration she'd decided to make poppy-seed muffins with a raspberry jam filling. In order to account for everyone in the club, she'd had to double the recipe, but Cella liked math and had little to no trouble with that. All in all, the entire process had taken her less than forty minutes; they baked very quickly. She thought they could stand to look a little less lumpy, but she'd sprinkled them with cinnamon sugar and they smelled very good. Platter in hand, she quickly set them down on the table with the small index card advertising the ingredients, in case anyone had allergies to the poppy seeds or almond extract used in the recipe. Announcing that she'd made muffins seemed a little too smug, so instead she just smiled politely at Brooke and the first years who'd just arrived. Hopefully Wren would try one. Not that she really cared. But hopefully.

[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25416333]CELESTE SHOICHET[/url][/center] year 2 of SLYTHERIN

OOC:
Username

Everybody would recycle, fewer cars, and more bicycles
No more fighting for survival, you would hear this song on vinyl
You'd see a doctor if you're sick, Mary, don't you worry 'bout it
'Cause there'd be no crazy bill, no more thousand dollar pills
And age would be a source of pride; you've got beautiful laugh lines

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Wнεяε αм I? Muggle Studies Classroom
xxx↝ Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Brook, Cella, a few others
xxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? Cooking Club
xxxxx↝ Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? I already regret attending

Gus wasn't sure if he wanted to go to cooking club this year, after having been so.... brutally rejected by Brook just a month prior. He kept waffling about the decision up until the morning of, deciding he'd go, but just... limit conversation with Brook. She'd hurt him really bad, but they were still friends.... probably. And either way, Aidene would be there. And she'd likely want to see him... probably. Unless she decided to go along with Brook's thinking, that Gus wasn't good enough. Oh no! Now he was struck with a wave of insecurity. Oh no.

Shaking away the negative thoughts, Gus wandered to the kitchen proper, making a batch of little creme puffs with various flavored fillings. Tucking them carefully into a nice container, he headed out for the muggle studies classroom where the club was to be held. Walking in, he saw a few familiar faces, plus a few first years he didn't yet know. He set his puffs on the counter-top, leaning back against a wall to keep himself out of the way. Brook looked like she was distracted anyway, so maybe he'd just... go unnoticed? He exhaled heavily, debating if it was cause for an inhaler. Deciding he was fine, probably, he hunkered down, prepared to wait until they were better able to do... stuff.

Augustus Moore, year 5 Hufflepuff

Sᴛᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴏᴡ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's sʜᴏᴡɪɴɢ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ. Sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴡ, I ɢᴜᴇss ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ
Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀʀ, I'ᴍ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴀʀ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ
Gᴏ ᴏɴ, ɪᴛ's ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ
'Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ɪs Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ
I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, I ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Aʟʟ I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ɪs ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴍʏ sɪᴅᴇ, sᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ
Gᴏʟᴅ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴏʜ, I ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]