Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kurushimu National Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His eyes slipped closed as his ears were rubbed for that brief moment. Going back to walking at his side, Virgil threw one last glance was back toward the creek as Virgil contemplated that challenge. If he gathered enough speed and jumped at the right time, he was sure he could clear it in his human form without much difficulty. His wolf form was the strongest out of the two, but his human one wasn’t exactly average when compared to a normal person. Marcel might be able to beat him at swimming, but he was sure he had him beat while they were on solid ground. Especially now that he no longer had to hold himself back since he knew the truth now. Thinking over a physical challenge had another thought coming to mind. How well could the former soldier fend of a supernatural creature? He had managed to hold his own against the demon and was someone to pay serious attention to hand-to-hand combat, but he wondered how well he would fare against an opponent that had unnatural advantages and a thirst for his blood. One glance up to him somewhat soothed his worries that he wouldn’t be easily taken out by some foul beast. It wasn’t until his partner was saying something again that the wolf realized that they near the spot where he had ditched his clothing. Virgil gave a grin that promised nothing good before he headed off into the trees to go find his clothing.

It didn’t take him long to reach the location and, thankfully, it didn’t seem as if anything had come along while he was away and taken anything. However, the brute still shook everything out after he had transformed back into a human before he got dressed. The last thing he wanted was a spider or an ant crawling around where they had no business to. He wasn’t afraid of any insect or bug, but that didn’t mean he would appreciate them on his body. Making his way back to the trail, he grinned as he set his gaze on the man. ”Fancy meetin’ ya ‘ere, gorgeous.” Virgil playfully greeted as if they’d been apart this entire time as he sauntered over to him. ”Miss me?”It would be faint, but the smell of grass and dirt still lingered on him. He’d place a hand on one of his hips once he was close enough and leaned down to kiss him. As much as he was to claim his wonderful mouth, he kept the kiss chaste before he pulled back and dipped his head down. Virgil ran his tongue from his collarbone up to the corner of his jaw just to prove to him that he would lick him no matter what body he was in. He was quick to step back in case the feisty man decided to pay him back. ”Lunch time?” A hand was held out to him as he licked over his lips with a slightly puzzled expression. Even after all that moving around, the Hispanic still tasted good.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:57 am
User Image

Marcel would see that look on the Mutts face and his eyes narrowed a bit as he felt an ill omen coming his way. But it was forgotten when Virgil came back in his normal form and the Hispanic would return the grin "We simply must stop meeting like this handsome" he returned the playful greeting as the smell of grass hit him, just as he thought. All that rolling around in the grass and dirt carried over, go figure "Nah I had this big ugly mutt following me around all day" he teased a bit before tilting his head up and returned the kiss. However he was caught off guard when Virgil pulled back and lowered his head "Wha.....!!!!" he shiver went down his spine when he felt the other lick all along his collarbone and to his jaw "Virgil!" his face was a bit red when he pulled back and out of his range just as a hand moved to punch his chest a bit in retaliation. Marcel stood there glowering at him for a moment as he stared at that hand but soon a smirk grew on his face as an idea popped into his head "Paw" he stood there while Virgil had his hand extended and the biggest s**t eating grin as he would then quickly reach out and take Virgil's hand in his own "What a smart boy!" he echoed the days earlier events on the bridge as his own form of revenge for the fact that he licked him like that out in public, now he had one personal problem due to his sensitive neck. Nothing that wouldn't be gone in a few minute so no big deal. But now with that Marcel would begin to pull Virgil along the path back to where his car was parked "Ya know that kid was right, you and Lola would have made the cutest little puppies. Dontcha think?" he teased a bit further as he repeated what the small boy from earlier said to him while in his wolf form. The Hispanic might have been having a bit of fun with this, he had felt bad for earlier but now not so much and he'll happily make sure that Virgil never would forget this now. He deserved it after that little stunt he just pulled a few seconds ago!

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Virgil lightly rubbed at the spot where his fist had managed to graze his chest. It hadn’t hurt at all, but that didn’t stop him from giving him the most wounded look he could muster though it wouldn’t last. His expression soon became unamused all over again when Marcel repeated the command from earlier. ”Aw, c’mon.” He grumbled a bit as he rolled his eyes. Though, clearly, he wasn’t that annoyed with him considering how he interlaced their fingers together once his hand was grabbed. He hardly considered this to be fair since this technically wasn’t all that public of a place since there was little to no people around them. Obviously, he would have waited if anyone was around. He moved to walk beside him shortly after the other had started to pull him along. A heavy sigh left him as he bowed his head at the reminder. He wasn’t ever going to escape what the little kid had said, was he? ”I believe he called ‘em badass…Y'all are wrong though. They’d be uglier than sin.” Virgil smirked, trying to save some face over the whole ordeal. It wouldn’t be all that hard to figure out how he really felt about it considering how his nose wrinkled in disgust. The subject was all around just disturbing to him.

He glanced over at Marcel. ”Think th’ dad wanted t’get someone other than Lola laid…” His gaze dropped down to the faded mark he’d left the night before. Maybe the spot was hard for people to miss or something because it didn’t seem as if the man from earlier had noticed it at all. Or, if he had, he had chosen to ignore it. Either way, the territorial werewolf was of the belief that it would need to be fixed. Later because he had learned his lesson. Kind of. His eyes narrowed a bit as he looked at him again, debating on if pushing his luck would be worth it. As fun as teasing the Hispanic was, knowing how good he was at getting revenge helped him finally decide against the whole thing. A slight smile was offered. "Ya handle yourself well though. Thanks for havin' my back." It wasn't until they had reached his car that he pulled his hand free from his and made his way for the passenger side with a small grin. He saw no reason why he'd need to be his chauffeur again since Marel should know the way back to civilization!

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:42 pm
User Image

Marcel grinned at the reaction he got out of Virgil. This was way more amusing than it probably should have been but seeing Virgil's unamused look was honestly really good. Of course Marcel would be sure to lace his fingers when Virgil did the same, it was good to know that the two of them could make jabs at each other without either of them getting genuinely upset over it or anything. He'd tried it a few times with his Ex but she was not nearly as forgiving as Virgil was and would get genuinely upset at his jabs. It was just one small thing in their relationship but still it did suck a bit. But none then less Marcel would snort with laughter when Virgil was quick to shut down the idea of puppies "You're right, Lola was an ugly dog anyway! No way it woulda worked!" He chuckled a bit before glancing back at Virgil for a moment. It took a moment for Marcel to process what he meant and then thought back to his encounter with the Father and their interactions. That's when it hit him "Oh. He was hitting on me" he stated the now obvious fact before shrugging "Eh I'm not too good at the subtle flirting thing, why I picked up on you right away. You were forward about it" Marcel explained. Of course there was the fact that men never hit on him or the fact that he was a bit distracted by the child but neither here nor there. He then smirked at Virgil a bit "Honestly though you looked cute with the kid hugging you, the look of mounting terror was definitely the best part" the Hispanic teased the other for the look on his face and how he froze when the little one hugged him. It was then that Marcel pictured human Virgil trying to deal with a small child and the thought made him chuckle even more, the big guy looking terrified of a small child was a funny thought. He would then hop into the drivers seat and reached under the seat to fetch his items that remained there and grinned a bit as he started the car up "It's no big deal Virgil, I'll watch yours as long as you watch mine!" with that Marcel would rev the engine before looking over at Virgil "Fasten your seat belt Lover Boy" with that one warning Marcel hit the gas as the wheels spun at unsafe speeds and he hooked a complete U-turn and began speeding down the road and out of the park pushing ninety miles per hour within three seconds. Marcel was of course a safe driver with Virgil car, obviously it wasn't his so he made sure to take care. But with his own car and the modifications he'd done to it he might be very well known by the police department as a repeat reckless driver. The former Soldier grinned over at Virgil as he pressed down on the gas and went faster down the thankfully empty highway "There's a reason I walk to school!" of course because it was close by was the main reason but also because he couldn't help himself when he got into his car. It was almost impossible to resist going fast. As they all but flew down the highway Marcel grinned as with the roof lowered they could practically feel just how fast there were going "Should we finish off those leftovers or do you wanna go out to eat before hitting up the hot springs?" he'd somewhat yell his question as the sound of the engine coupled with the wind might have made things a bit loud for some people to hear.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Virgil chuckled despite himself at his explanation. While he supposed being subtle could be fun, he never really saw the point in carrying on with it for very long. Didn’t help he was about as subtle as a brick to the face most of the time. He scoffed a bit, wondering why he was even surprised that he had noticed that he had been afraid of the little boy. It was a little disturbing how good Marcel was at reading him even when he was a wolf. ”He was like half my size. I didn’t wanna hurt ‘im.” He’d murmur the excuse as he collected his belongings and placed them back into his pockets before he settled into the passenger seat. An eyebrow was quirked when he was warned to put on his seatbelt, which he didn’t do. Buckling in was something the big brute never did since being restrained in any way often made him feel trapped and, obviously, he preferred to avoid that feeling whenever he could. Besides, with his unnatural healing, he figured that there was little point in the safety precaution. Honestly, though, hearing that powerful engine being revved seconds ago should have told him just how crazy things were about to get. He couldn’t help but laugh loudly as the Hispanic whipped the convertible around and sped off like a bat out of hell. A quick glance was thrown speedometer before he gave a shake of his head with a chuckle. ”An’ ya got onto my case about bein’ ah reckless driver?” Changing shirts while driving seemed a hell of a lot safer than this. But it wasn’t as if the speed was actually a problem for him. To him, it seemed like Marcel was prone to speeding and he figured that he must know how to handle the vehicle if he hadn’t gotten himself killed yet. ”I’m surprised ya still have ah license.” Then again, he doubted the local police probably had a hard time keeping up with the crazy man.

His eyes squinted a bit as the roof was lowered. At least how fast they were going helped to keep his hair out of his face. Most people, but not the lycan. As long as his partner didn’t decide to start speaking in a whisper, the ambient noises wouldn’t make it difficult for him to hear him. He glanced down to himself at the question before he shrugged a shoulder. If Marcel wouldn’t be embarrassed to be seen out in actual public with someone dressed like they were ready to Netflix and chill, he wouldn’t be opposed to bypassing the apartment. He was fully dressed, after all, and black bottoms could pass for regular pants in a pinch. A hand was placed on the back of the other man’s headrest as Virgil leaned in closer so he wouldn’t have to raise his voice too much. ”Food is food so I’m fine with whatever, darlin’. If ya want somethin’ different than what we’ve got in th’ fridge then I say we go out.” It might be a good thing to take a break from the greasy takeout, anyway. Not that he really had to worry much about the whole gaining weight issue. ”We could screw th’ days menu an’ have breakfast for lunch.” He joked as he sat back in his seat and got comfortable though it seemed somewhat pointless. It wouldn’t take long at all to reach the town at the rate they were going. ”Maybe ya shoulda become ah race car driver rather than ah teacher.”

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:13 am
User Image

As Marcel sped down the highway he was a bit relieved that Virgil wasn't having a heart attack at his way of driving. He could be a safe driver when he wanted to be but after how much work he'd put into his car you can bet your a** that he was going to go as fast as he could. Marcel would chuckled a bit as he swore he thought Virgil had said something but with the noise he could barely pick up whatever was murmured. Not a big deal though, it was probably nothing important. He then laughed a bit when Virgil brought up his own issues with the Werewolf's ability to drive "Hey now! To be fair you were changing shirts and covering your eyes!" he stated a in playfully defensive tone "At least I can see the road!" never mind that they were pushing one hundred and thirty miles per hour at this point, that was nothing important either. He grinned a bit when the other expressed his surprise at him still having a license "Who says that I do?" he glanced to the side before chuckling a bit and shaking his head "Kidding, I'm kidding!" he stated as he had no choice but to slow down as they were now entering the residential area and he wasn't about to go for a hit and run "I'm usually able to get off with a warning since I blame it on my PTSD or something" Marcel admitted as he pulled into town again.

(Exit)

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:34 am
User Image

Sato appreciates the consideration of not going into subject any further. "We've arrived at the park" he said when they got there. "Do you remember what the tree smelled like and the texture of the one you put your clothes in?" he asked Ritsuka.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka looked to him gently and softly he took a small breath blinking softly while he thought to himself but his ears flickered gently. Hearing him ask the question about which tree it was biting his own lip trying to think about it wondering if he could remember the tree."I don't remember, I was running away from people when I hide it. I was on very little sleep and very little energy, I was trying to stay alive if I could. I just remember it was close to the entrance of the school grounds and it had a few holes all over the trunk" he said tenderly biting his own lip trying to remember more about the tree but he was having a hard time.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:25 pm
User Image

Sato looks around and listens to Ritsuka while keeping his senses alert for the both of them. "We can work on that. Being close to the entrance of the school narrow the search area quite a bit" he said as he started walking once more. "More than one hole on a tree isn't that common to come across" he said checking each tree around in the search area looking for one with at least one hole in the trunk.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His mind wandered as he drove them, shorting through different types of music since they were more or less on the subject. He could find some enjoyment in all forms of it, not believing there was any he didn’t outright dislike. Right until he did remember the one that did the trick. ”But anythin’ is better than opera, right? All that awful high-pitched screechin’ and wailin’.” Virgil shook his head. Just thinking about it made his ears want to bleed! As they neared the entrance to the park, he slowed down slightly. Marcel had mentioned wanting to more or less go deeper in, and he would do his best to make it happen, but the thought of all that walking while carrying all the stuff was a turn-off. Besides, the park rangers would no doubt hassle anyone they saw trying to camp outside of the designated areas. He ended up passing it and turning off the road a couple of miles onto what probably looked light nothing to anyone didn’t know a road was there. Or, at least, what used to be one. He had found it shortly after he’d arrived to the area and figured it was one the park staff used to get around the forest. Though judging by how the grass had began take over the dirt path and how close the foliage was to the road, it hadn’t been used in a long time. Perfect for a drifter or someone up to no good to take advantage of! ”I’ll take ya t’one place, but if ya don’t like it we can keep goin’. I haven’t followed this whole path, but I imagine it goes all over these woods.” After few more miles or so, he turned off the old dirt road to drive over smooth ground, easily navigating between trees that were thankfully spaced far enough apart for him to do so. He stopped eventually and gestured out the windshield to a small clearing a hundred feet ahead. There were enough trees around that the sunlight wasn’t too obnoxiously bright though they didn’t obscure a whole lot of the sky and a wide portion of a creek a bit further on. A place Virgil stayed at quite a bit, enough that he had made a circle out of rocks to build a fire and a small shelter to keep firewood dry.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:01 am
User Image

Marcel snorted with laughter as Virgil made his dislike of opera music very apparent and the Hispanic would nod his head in complete and total agreement with the other man "That is so ******** true though Querido" he continued chuckling at the thought of a large woman on stage hitting notes that could make glass shatter "Let those smarmy rich ******** keep their screaming men and women, I'll take actual music!" Marcel grinned at the thought of some rich old man in a monocle sitting there acting like opera was some classy form of entertainment or some s**t like that. Eventually they would arrive at the park they were at the other day and a small smile grew on his lips, this place really was lovely to say the least. However a small grin would form on his lips as he shifted his dark gaze over to Virgil with an amused look "Hey! Maybe I can meet up with that one Dad we met! And you could be reacquainted with his kid as well!....Maybe you're girlfriend Lola as well.." he teased the larger man with a huge s**t eating grin plastered on his face as the Hispanic would remember the family and their dog. Marcel couldn't help but tease Virgil about it "You could get more hugs from the kid too! he just didn't know when to stop, did he?...Nope! The Veteran just loved running his mouth to see if he could get a rise out of Virgil. Eventually however they would begin driving down a somewhat old looking path that didn't seem to get much use these days. This was honestly perfect for him, he was a man who valued privacy and the deeper they went the better in his opinion. Marcel would nod his head at Virgil's comment "I'll keep that in mind Querdio" he commented as they continued on driving until he actually pulled off the road and drove between the tree's much to his surprise. This was without a doubt off the beaten path and when Virgil would motion out the windshield Marcel would blink "Wow...this is like something out of a picture or something" he turned to Virgil with a wide grin on his face and nodded his head "This is perfect Virgil" he would comment as excitement began to bubble in him and even his eyes would almost sparkle a little bit to show his enthusiasm. Setting up a tent, lighting a campfire, and then relaxing under the stars next to a creek, all with someone who loved. This was going to be a time to remember. Once they were parked and the truck stopped Marcel would grin at Virgil "So build the tent and get that done first, then go from there?" getting the tent done seemed like it should be a priority to say the least.

He would promptly make his way out of the truck and grabbed the bottle of wine, it would get too hot if left in the truck so he would quickly open the tailgate and would pop it in the cooler with the other things before grabbing the tent and slinging it over his shoulder, leaving Virgil to handle bring the bags and cooler with him if he wanted to bring them. Marcel would then open the tent's bag in front of the circle of stones where the fire would be and quickly pulled out the instructions to go over them. The Hispanic was actually quite the handy man and enjoyed putting things together such as dressers and other things like that, this tent was no different. He would nod his head before grabbing the pieces needed and took them out of the bag. He would stare at each piece to assess what they were from the instructions before nodding his head as he got a very focused look on his face as he slowly put each piece together. It was honestly rather easy, designed for the sake of simplicity for the buyer but still these kinds of tasks appealed to Marcel quite a bit "Querido, would you help me out with this one part right here please?" he pointed out what needed to be done and how to do it and a small smile formed on his face. This simple act of building a tent with Virgil made him feel so domestic and warm. Being a couple. This was a familiar but long forgotten feeling.

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.His jaw hardened as Marcel began to grill him about the father and son they had run into the other day, even going as far to lightly glare over at him as he continued to rub it in. Real annoyance never spark in him, but he could certainly pretend to be! ”You’re just jealous ah ladies man like you can’t get ah girl as fine as Lola!” He shot back at him, wishing he had the ability to keep his mouth shut just then. So much for not raising to the bait! It seemed Marcel’s lips wasn’t bothering him anymore, apparently! He grumbled underneath this breath, knowing his favorite way of shutting him up would be off the table for a while. A good thing right now, since locking lips with the Spanaird was something he’d take the risk of crashing to do. Virgil was quite happy that the location met his approval. Going somewhere else wouldn’t have bothered him one bit, but the spot was one of his favorites. He glanced to Marcel with a small smile on his lips, finding some pride in the fact he thought it was perfect. ”I’m glad ya think so, darlin’.” He murmured softly, feeling a hint of awe at the sight of those rich earth toned eyes lighting up with excitement. Sometimes, he believed the depth of the emotions he held for the younger Hispanic was going to smother him. It happened far too often to his liking, and this was one of those times. Seeing him getting so enthused for something he loved to do was...nice. The word hardly began to cover it, but it was some way to put a name to something he couldn’t truly describe. ”Yeah.” He chuckled, finding himself more or less talking to an empty seat. It was a reminder of just how fast Marcel would be when he wanted to, something that had him shaking his head.

Virgil kept an eye on him as he moved around the truck, waiting until he was well away from it before he turned and shifted into reverse. He backed up closer to the camping site and shut off the engine after pushing the gear into park. Getting out, he used the back wheel as a step as he climbed into the back and opened his toolbox. Despite his gruff appearance and rough mannerisms, he was an organized person. Keeping things tucked away in their own space made life on the road a lot easier, something he had learned pretty early in his life. A bag of charcoal was taken out and put off to the side before he grabbed the box for the small portable grill he owned, figuring it would be better to go ahead and set the thing up now than when they were ready to cook dinner. He hopped down and set it on his tailgate, wasting no time removing it from the package and attaching the short legs to the underside. After it was taken care of, he finally grabbed the ice chest and carried it over to where they would be spending most of their time. There was no short supply of furry scavengers around so he decided to leave the bags with their snacks inside of his truck for now. The brute sat on top of the ice chest to watch his lover work. Much like the other man, he enjoying putting stuff together and even building things though he didn’t really want to step in and offer help. Virgil himself could become quite cranky whenever someone butted into what he was doing tried to help out, so it was out of that respect for independence he kept quiet. Until Marcel wanted his help aid, anyway. ”Well, since ya asked so nicely…” Standing, Virgil moved over to where he was busy setting up the tent and crouched down, easily following the instructions he was given. When the task was done, he would remain and help him as it was needed, leaving the instructions to Marcel. It would take all day if he was the one reading them. Virgil stepped back out of the way as it was near completion and folded his arms over his chest. ”Looks ah hell of ah lot better out ‘ere than it did in th’ store.” No doubt it was their picturesque surroundings! Leaving him to deal with the finishing work on the tent, he went to gather the bedroll and the rest of the bedding. They were only getting started with their camping trip, but he was pleased with their little home away from home.

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:23 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka walked with him calmly as he heard him speak about what he said in regards to where he put his own cloths he took a few breaths but kept walking with him tilting his head a bit. "So its not common for tree's to have more than one hole? I thought it was normal for tree's to have more than one hole" he asked curiously before tilting his head as he ran his fingers over the tree's that came within his reach since he was honestly staying close to Sato so not to lose him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image

To say that Marcel wasn't dying of laughter would be a lie as Virgil's own commentary about Lola had him dying to say the lease. It was was still funny even now as he built the tent with said man and he remembered how the cute fluffy dog tried to clash with Virgil. He would snicker a little bit here and there as he replayed the other man's comment in his head here and there and yes, maybe he was laughing at him but he liked to think he was laughing with him! He was the one who made the comment after all! Once he called Virgil over to help out with the tent he had to admit that it felt like things went by a lot quicker with Virgil helping then if he were alone doing it. As they neared completion Marcel would nod his head at the other man's comment and smirked a little bit "No kidding" he chuckled a little bit before climbing inside the tent to make sure it was all set properly and once that was done he would place the little rain stopper at the top of the ventilation hole, not that they really needed it since the skies were clear but still it was part of the design so he would follow it to the T. Once that was done Marcel took a step back and smirked a little bit at the great sight before him. Amazing surroundings with a damn nice tent, it was like something you'd see out of one of those super fake magazine pictures that was set up to look perfect. He would turn his head to see Virgil was getting out the bed bedding and other things they would be sleeping on. The Hispanic would walk over and take the pillows and blanket while he took care of the bedroll itself and nodded towards the other man as he set the blanket and pillows inside the tent in the far corner so it would be out of Virgil's way "Get that all set up, I'll be here looking like a stud" he joked a bit with an amused smirk on his face as he set himself down on the cooler, now taking his turn to watch the other man. That is of course if Virgil wanted some help with something, in which case he'd happily lend a helping hand in whatever way he could.

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:27 pm
User Image

Sato stopped by a tree with two holes and checked inside of it for a moment. Once he came up empty he moved on to the next tree that fits the criteria. "No, and especially not big enough to fit in things bigger than a small jewelry box" he answered. Glances back to Ritsuka so he doesn't completely lose sight of him.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces