Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP & Mini Event] Celebration and Change (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:14 pm
(I think that's everyone! If I forgot you please let me know XD)
User ImageUser Image

Ila'tanhi gave a hearty laugh at his mother. "If I am will you scold me for scolding you?" Leaning into her head with his own he purred deeply, happy to see his mother was doing well despite her age. It wouldn't be much longer before the Great Mother called her back to her, but hopefully she'd get to see grand cubs before that happened.

Kathryn Dragonna

She was very Familiar with Tompa, he was one of Ila's uncles if she recalled correctly. "I'm happy to know you've found your bonded Ayaukuhime. Sometimes we search for what seems a long time before we're finally brought together by the Great Mother. I thank Ewya everyday for the path that has been laid before me and I hope that there is a bright future for you and Tompa." Giving her a small nod of her head as she thought she saw some familiar markings. "If you'll excuse me, I believe I see someone who has traveled a great distance to get here."

Ruler of Everything

She had been correct in her observances as a familiar face moved through the crowd and the blue female couldn't help the smile that spread across her lips. "Kaltxi Vesyana!" Pleased to see one of the Fallohides from the Suzat in their midst, perhaps she had followed along after her and her little troupe shortly after they had left her pride. Either way the female was very pleased to see the pale and blue colored female. "I do hope your travels were well, are you enjoying the celebration?" Much different than the Suzats had been for sure, but this was a celebration of union and not just a yearly event.

Keantha

User ImageUser Image

She could just barely see the Genet hiding in the males lovely colored mane but didn't really bother the creature much, he seemed to want to be hidden for the time being. That was alright with her, perhaps in time he'd open up and want to say hello. "You may call me Sanumi, it's wonderful to meet you Maji." Beaming brightly towards the blue male she padded along side the duo with a happy skip in her step.

"I do hope there are more celebrations like this in the future." There were a number in their midst that were still unattached, which wasn't a bad thing. She herself hadn't found her one and only yet and knew she would when the time was right, no one really swept her off her feet just yet.
SSBrosB

Giving a bright eyed nod she smiled towards the blue vibrantly colored female. "I am! It pleases me greatly to know you're doing well. I just hope there are young one's running around soon enough so that we may have something to do aside crafts with ourselves." Giving a hearty chuckle she didn't mind all the odds and end's she'd been making but she wanted to teach cubs about their history and lifestyle. Teach them to be brave, strong, caring and important contributors to their community when they grew up. She was just bored honestly. Home tree was completely constructed and now all there was to do was just sorta go day by day. "Have you set your eyes on a potential male yet?" Curious to know if their Kelku Sa'nok had someone she might be interested in. Txon was always curious about other's love lives more than her own.

Keantha

User Image

She waved a paw at him and giggled feverishly, "Oh you, you're going to make me blush talking like that in public." He was such a kind and gentle soul though, she couldn't help but love him dearly. Everything about him was lovable and she wouldn't want him to change a thing about who he was. At the mention of her pink son her ears perked, "OH! Did you really!?" Blue gaze darted around for her son that had left the pride.

Kathryn Dragonna
Demeter needs to introduce his mate to his mom so she can approve XD

User ImageUser Image

Cocking his head to the left a little he found his answer a little strange. "Why don't you feel you should be here brother?" Everyone was welcome to be here, so he wondered if perhaps he just wasn't much of a socialite and that was his reasons for feeling as though he might not do well to be in the crowd?

Kathryn Dragonna

"It was wonderful to see you Demeter. Don't forget to see our sister if she doesn't find you first." He called out towards the pink male with a bright smile before turning his attention back to Hawnu. His heart was swelling up with so much joy that he wasn't sure this day couldn't get any better, then a voice called out from behind him and his red gaze fell upon the black female with vibrant blue eyes. "Ingyentsim," dipping his head towards her in greeting, "I see you sister." He was quite surprised she had sought him out and felt as though he should all her a moment of his time. He could speak to the warrior later.

"If you'll excuse me for a moment. The lady calls." If he was being honest he wanted to spend his life with her, when she was ready. He knew she was recovering a great deal still from what she experienced with the tropical storm and the loss of lives and her being lost for a time. "Are you well?" Turning his attention towards her hoping the warrior didn't mind.

- Mynsed -

Kathryn Dragonna

SilverLutz

User Image

Her name was as exotic as this pride and it had a nice ring to it, everyone here was so kind and welcoming. Aside the little skepticism towards those that had no intentions of joining and were just passing through and stopped because of the celebrating. "I have not yet, I'm very excited to be able to try some of it." He had partook in some of the local dishes in the small amount of time he'd been in the pride thus far but most of what was laid out didn't look very familiar to him so he was anxious to see if his palette would accept the new foods.

"Are marriages always celebrated with such intensity?" It was such a sight to behold that he was honestly happy he had made the choice to come here instead of joining the Myrsky Syntynt, even if his mother was there. He was certain in time he'd see her again, if even through passing.

Sesshy552

User Image

Watching the other curiously she had quite a number of questions. "The Great Mother is the deity in which we believe comes all things. I'm sure you must have a higher power in which you place your faith?" Perhaps she didn't though, it wasn't her place to judge this outsider. The other's name was quite lengthy and she wasn't exactly sure how to shorten it into a reasonable sounding name she might go by. "I've always held this position. It is my duty to step up when there is no other to guide the pride forward." She wasn't entirely sure what she was asking by 'what did she do before'. Her sole purpose in life was to ensure those leading the pride and their successors were able to lead without hesitation, she had been sculpted since birth to be what she was today, there was no other duty she knew except this.

Porcelain Pinch

Anderleit rolled 6 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 5, 2, 4, 3 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 pm
The storm. Tirea's smile faded, replaced by the barest flicker of a haunted expression. In the space of a breath, he covered it over as best he could - an uncharacterstic solemnity taking its place - but there was still time for the other male to have seen. "The storm took much from the pride," he murmured. "My sorrows with you." He had done so much searching through wet and ruined forest, hunting for those who were lost. Some he had found, while others had yet to be seen again. Had he trudged through those trees alongside Aumakua's family? The bright male closed his eyes. Even now, in happier times, it was hard for him to remember.

When they opened again, however, Tirea's smile returned with them. It, and the look he turned on Aumakua, bore kindness redoubled. "You're right again, of course. Like the trees around us, we have grown past the darkness of the storm, and florish in the light. Now is a time of joy! And I would be honored to take part in it with you." Feasting, dancing, singing - it was all happiness to Tirea, and all would be welcome today. Another buoyant, full-fanged grin sprouted from the singer's otherwise innocuous smile. Keeping him down was clearly something of a task; if only he could say the same for his present companion. Perhaps what he said was true, however, and filling his stomach would improve his outlook. Tirea could only hope!

SSBrosB
You're totally fine!

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

RuIerr rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 2, 6, 1, 1 Total: 20 (6-36)

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:28 pm
Nodding, Ayaukuhime couldn't help but to smile. It was as if Tsahik Tuktirey knew her life story, and was brilliantly commentating on it like the wise lioness she was. "Thank you," she said, nodding her head in reverence. "That's very kind of you, and I am so thankful to Eywa for bringing us together."

Soon enough, however, Tuktirey's eyes wandered as she spotted what seemed to be a familiar lion. It was unsurprising that she needed to excuse herself so soon - she was a very in-demand lioness - but with the sweet words she spouted, Ayaukuhime found herself a bit disappointed. "Of course, Tsahik Tuktirey. Thank you for your kind words." As she was now free from conversation, Kuhi brought her eyes up to the crowd once more, scanning for Tompa or, well, anyone else. She was in a great mood and it would be a shame to waste that/

((Open for interaction!))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:59 am
User Image

Hearing he had not yet sampled any of the new food, and knowing that she herself was curious about some of the outside tastes. Z'aria started walking further into the tree hollow, only pausing a step to glance over her shoulder to see if he was to follow before continuing lightly. "Marriages are always celebrated, but this one is quite special. It is to introduce our new Olo'eyktan and Tsahik to the pride." She paused, not quite sure he would understand and with a small smile offered some clarification. "The clan leaders, it is quite an exciting affair so everyone is in joyous spirits. At least, most are." She could never speak for everyone in the pride. "We also have a lot of lost lions are returning, so it truly is a day to give thanks." The lioness would stop in front of the first bit of unfamiliar food, her nose twitching faintly as she leaned the smallest bit closer to investigate. Stepping back to look up at him, offering him to try it out first both out of politeness, as well as wanting to judge his reaction to see if she'd try it at all.

AstoriaFallen

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

SSBrosB rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 2, 1, 4 Total: 18 (6-36)

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:53 pm
User Image

Maji grinned. “Sanumi, it fits you!” He said, beaming at her. He thought that the names here were quite amazing, and some fit more than others. “I hope so too. We need happier things to talk about and work on. I would much rather be celebrating than be feeling sad, though I know that without bad times, there wouldn’t be any good ones either.” He said, nodding to himself as though he had said something profound. Or at least he thought he did. He wasn’t too good at this stuff.

“I think it’s wonderful when someone finds the one they’re meant to be with. I’ve been in the pride for a while, but I have to admit, being a Taronyu makes it a bit harder to meet everyone since I have to go out hunting so often. But Tsanten keeps me company at least!” He said, giving a look back at where the genet was buried in his mane. But the genet didn’t move. “What about you? Do you work more with our brothers and sisters?” He was curious as to what the lioness did. After all, he didn’t know too many of the positions, but he wasn’t afraid to learn!

AstoriaFallen

---------------------------------------------------------

User Image

Aumakua only nodded. He knew of the other’s sorrow, or at least, he felt like he could empathize with his brother. “Thank you.” Aumakua said quietly. It wasn’t something he liked to think about often. He could only hope that perhaps his father was living elsewhere. But for now, he could only accept that he may never see his father again. Or at least for a long time.

Aumakua grinned. “Well then, if you want to make it interesting, we could have a bit of a competition, either through food or dancing or singing or anything else we can do to celebrate! I’m not sure about you, but I have a surprisingly good singing voice.” He said, smirking, though he would be happy to have any competition. He certainly wasn’t the best singer of the pride, but he at least thought he was good at it!

Anderleit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clermelli-Pie rested her forehead against her son's for a bit, just enjoying having him close. She had never imagined that she would find so much here when she originally came running to the pride with two young cubs. She had come searching for protection, and found her family's ancestral home... and had truly built a family of her own here

Clerm was so proud of her son but she did not know how to express that feeling. It was a bit overwhelming really. This was her son and he had found a mate to be happy with and had been chosen to lead their people. She pulled her forehead away finally and licked her son's forehead as if cleaning it would make things better. "Someone needs to keep on my tail so I do not go back to bad habits, why not you?"

Pikelis huffed and fluffed her feathers as she looked at the lions. "As if you would listen, Clerm! You never listen to me, and you barely listened to your 'brothers' when they lectured you!" There was truth to the bird's words, but all it did was make Clerm smile. She was a free spirit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aphrodite loved his mate just as much as she loved him. He also loved poking at her when she got to serious or worried, but right now, he had something better to do than poke at her lack of confidence. he pointed to the pink lion that was currently stalking his sister. "See, he is right there."

Demeter was getting quite good at sneaking. He had plenty of time to learn to hunt in all kinds of places with his grandfather, so now he used those skills to stalk his sister through the crowd. The fact that his sister was currently talking to others, made this so much easier. He picked his moment carefully, pounced his sister, gave her a hug and a lick like he had his brother and then darted off again. "Nice to see you are still slow, Sanumi!"

Other than his coloring, Demeter really had no issue disappearing in the crowd that was gathered for the celebration. It was good because he had a feeling his sister was going to murder him when she caught up to him. The pink male appeared at the side of his lovely lady and gave her a nuzzle "Funanya, would you like to meet my parents? I spotted them in the crowed... come, follow me, i will take you to them!" He started to lead the way without even waiting for the lioness to answer him.

AstoriaFallen

magnadearel

Sylwanin did a bit of stalking of her own, but hers was less meant to sneak up on the lion she was stalking and more to not disturb their conversation. She lurked quietly right behind her daughter Txon and waited. She was very patient and would let the lioness speak as she wished to this new friend. The dark lioness did not believe in being imposing, so she would simply wait for her daughter to notice her.

"I have much work to complete, and yet if I do not come to the celebration, either my friends or my brother will have my hide for spending too much time on my crafting." Coel was pretty obsessed with what he did for the pride. It might be a bit unhealthy, and the friends he had made were even pointing that out these days, not just his brother. The blue lion originally just thought they wanted him to settle down with a mate, but he was starting to think it might be more than that.

AstoriaFallen

Odr milled around and tried to spot anyone that she thought could use a bit of company. If she had to be here instead of doing her duty as a warrior, then she was going to make it worth her time! Forcing herself on someone else seemed logical in this case, though whom, was still up for debate. She just couldn't quite decide whom she was going to bother..

(open for interaction)

Spottirri was not sure whom he should go speak to, but thought maybe he should speak to someone. He felt weird just milling around like he was lost. And then he spotted someone he didn't know, and it made him curious. It was mostly the back markings that got him. Those wing markings were very interesting to the male. "Greetings, Sister."

MiddyGlow

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:40 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image

Funanya had settled in comfortably to a night of watching the festivities and maybe learning a bit more about the pride, when her mate suddenly appeared beside her. She purred at him softly. While she hadn't expected to meet his parents so suddenly during the festivities, Funanya knew she'd have to do it at some point or another.

She rose to her paws and followed the pink tail of her mate as he wove in and out of the crowd. The lioness hoped she didn't look disheveled from traveling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:40 am
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Asuka blinked she hadn't been expecting someone to come and speak with her, and that greeting she had heard before but she still didn't understand what it meant. "Greetings." She said not sure if she should say brother since she wasn't a member. "What dose greetings sister mean?" She knew it couldn't mean they were family since clearly, they were not family. At least she didn't think so. "Are you a member of this pride?" She asked with curiosity in her tone.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Anderleit rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 4, 1, 5, 1 Total: 22 (6-36)

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:35 am
For a moment, Tirea could only blink at the other male. His head tilted to one side. Slowly, his grin changed: boundless challenge and genuine good humor mingling in his smile. The dark lion certainly had a funny way of making himself feel better, but Tirea wasn't complaining. To propose a singing competition to one of the Rolyu! Perhaps his pride-brother was unaware of the place Tirea had claimed amongst their people. Or perhaps he simply didn't care? If the latter was the case, it was a confidence - or maybe merely an ease - that the bright lion could respect. "I would love to hear your song," the singer responded politely, eyes twinkling with mischief. "I have, at times, been proud of my own. How shall we begin this contest?" Careful, confident pawsteps drew him even with the other male, eagerness lending a bouyant skip to his step. Knowledgeable of what he was getting into or not, at least pitting his song against Aumakua's would be fun! Not only for the two of them, but hopefully for any wayward listeners too.

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm
Sorry this took so long folks!

User ImageUser Image

Laughing he was so happy to see her out and about and mingling with everyone. "Well, if you LISTEN to me you can color me surprised" Giving her one last lean of the head he backed up a few paces. "Well, I'm going to go mingle for a bit, we will have to catch up soon though. Promise?"

Kathryn Dragonna

"Are things well back home?" The newest leader of her own pride was curious to know how life in that pride was fairing and if everything was alright, they had struck an alliance with them so if they needed anything she'd be quick to send assistance.

Keantha
<3 I added a little bit to her previous question in my earlier post <3<3

User ImageUser Image

"Thank you." Blushing slightly at his comment about her name suiting her she wasn't exactly used to flattery in any form. "I do! I'm one of the few Karyu's in the pride. I'm hoping there are little one's around in the near future, I find I much prefer the younger minds. They tend to listen more. " Giving a small chuckle she wondered what he did in their pride, ""And what of you?

SSBrosB

"I myself haven't really found 'the one' yet but with all these new faces..." She was reluctant to set her sights on someone, but then again if it happened, it happened. She knew that the Great mother had a path for all of them. Who knew, maybe she was meant to be single forever and just teach their future generations, which wouldn't be bad if she was being honest.

Keantha

User Image

"Oh you're right! Is he with someone?" Spotting a female not too far away from him they seemed to be quite close, at least from first glance. It was possible she was just a friend be she didn't think he'd bring JUST a friend here to their home pride. Beaming brightly she waited for them to approach so that he could tell them.

Kathryn Dragonna

magnadearel

User ImageUser Image

Giving a nod of his head he could completely understand where he was coming from. "Ah yes, we all have quite a lot of work to do, but putting it off for one day will not be the end of the world. Today is a day to celebrate and to allow yourself the freedom to let loose a little. I'm sure the Great Mother wouldn't frown upon you for that." Smiling at him he hoped to at least cheer him up a bit or at least get him to feel more at ease for being here instead of being at work.

Kathryn Dragonna

"If you think this is too much to take in at once we can go back home if you like." He reassured the dark female with a gentle nudge of his muzzle against her shoulder.

- Mynsed -

User Image

I suppose I chose a wonderful time to join into my heritage homelands. He said with a bright smile after she finished speaking, there was so much going on and the joyfulness of it all was enough to make him wonder why he hadn't ever thought to come here sooner. Though he was curious about one thing she had mentioned, Lost lions? Unaware of the travesties that had struck their land a few months back he was a little in the dark to the whole thing.

Sesshy552

User Image

"I will just step back into an advisory role from here, or even possibly take on a different direction." Though she really hadn't put much thought into it beyond her advisory skills and working paw to paw with their Deity.

Porcelain Pinch
Just adding a little bit to her last statement from my previous quote to you<3<3

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Clerm bowed her head at her son and let him head off. "I promise that I shall bother you again, my son, after you have mingled with the others. Your People need you.. your mother will always be here to torment you when you get away from them." The lioness was never going to stop having her strange sense of humor, or teasing her children about the horrors of spending time with their parents. They may have grown out of it, but she still teased them for it. Clerm headed off in another direction to where she had seen her son P'xan with a crafter that was a family friend. "Are you harassing poor Coelestinus, P'xan? I am surprised he hasn't run away to his crafting yet."

Pikelis chirps at the male in disappointment. SHE wanted to ride around on him for a while, but really, she should keep to her lioness in case of trouble, right? She wasn't young for a bird, and her lioness was not young for a lion. MAYBE the two should stick together for now. The bird was more worried about it than the lioness, of course. "You stay out of trouble, fluffball!" She kept to her perch on the lioness' back and rode along as the lioness headed for another child of hers.

AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aphrodite smirked oh so knowingly. "I do believe he is, my dear. I suspect she is more than just a friend since he brought her here." The male couldn't be prouder of his son finding someone. It didn't matter to him if it was an arrangement like his parents had, an open relationship, so long as his son was happy! "I think I saw a nuzzle earlier!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Demeter would have worried about what his parents would think of his mate's coloring if he were still a member of the pride. As it was, he didn't worry much because while he WANTED them to like his mate, he didn't have to live close to them to see their disappointment if they did not. His mate was lovely, she loved him, he loved her, and that was all that should matter in his mind.

Demeter glanced over his shoulder a few times to make sure his mate was keeping up in the crowd. He did not want her to fall behind or think him rude. When they got to his parents he gave them both a nuzzle before sitting on his haunches. "Mother, Father, this is Funanya. Funanya, these are my parents: my father Aphrodite and my mother Svetlana'Rayna." The pink male gave his mate a lick on the ear before continuing. "Funanya is my mate."

AstoriaFallen

magnadearel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sywanin continued to lurk behind Txon and smirked to herself at the words from her daughter. She was happy that her daughter had come back to this pride even without being raised in it, but it had taken leaving the pride for Sylwanin to find her love. "Love comes or goes as it will. You will find it when it is time, Txon. My apologies for interrupting."

AstoriaFallen

Keantha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Coel shook his head at the male's words. "The Great Mother is not whom I worry will not approve. I doubt she approves of how much i work any more than most of the pride... my work keeps me sane." Coel just really was not very comfortable around others anymore. He had found this place that he could fit in, but somewhere along the lines he had gotten so caught up in his place in the pride and doing what he loved, that he forgot how to deal with others in purely social situations.

Coel nodded to the female that came up behind the younger lion. "Ah, Clermelli-Pie. How are you, this day? You still look lovely as ever." He chuckles at the female's comment to her son. Ah that was Clerm. Coel had arrived here not long after the female's first cubs were grown up. He had known her for a long time. He may not have gotten to know the younger cubs, but a lot of that had to do with how much his nose was in his work.

AstoriaFallen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odr couldn't figure out if there was even anybody here she knew. There were just too many faces everywhere. She finally came to a familiar looking lioness and settled beside her white and purple striped body. "I see you, Sister." The dark lioness needed to get to know more of the pride anyway, so why not start with someone she recognized at least by appearance?

Ruler of Everything

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spottirri chuckled at the question. He had to ask that question when he first came here. "We call everyone brother or sister in the pride... it is to show we are all family and all the children of the Great Mother." He looked around the pride with appreciation. "I am now, even if I was not once. Are you visiting us for long? You certainly came at a good time."

MiddyGlow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:59 pm
(Forgot to roll)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:58 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

AstoriaFallen

User Image

She took several deep breaths as she walked. There was so many elegant lions here, it was hard to believe her plain markings would even fit in. Funanya easily moved through the press of bodies after her mate. It wasn't any different than moving through the bushes.

Funanya smiled when she saw Demeter glancing back. She perked her ears forward to let him know not to worry. The lioness did hold back a little bit as he greeted his parents with a nuzzle. When he sat, she came up beside him to smile at his parents. "Greetings to you," she greeted them and dipped her head.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:06 pm
Ayaukuhime continued to keep her eyes peeled for her mate - he really should be here - but got distracted when a pretty, dark lioness approached her. Kuhi bowed her head in deference, as she was so used to doing in her old pride, and smiled at the other. "And I see you, Sister," she said by way of greeting, before introducing herself: "I'm still pretty new here, but I'm Ayaukuhime. Lovely to meet you." Her eyes went from the other female's pretty purple eyes to her dark-yet-bright coat. She was quite striking, but then again, weren't most in the Na'vi? They were a lovely bunch, really. Remembering herself, Kuhi glanced back at the other lioness' eyes, still smiling, and awaiting an introduction of her own.

Kathryn Dragonna

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

MiddyGlow rolled 6 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 3, 4, 3 Total: 21 (6-36)

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:03 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Asuka nodded as she finally understood what he meant and she felt more comfortable about visiting this strange place knowing where she stood. "Oh." She said and then she shrugged her shoulders looking around. "I'm not sure how long I am going to stay, I've been looking for a possible pride to join but I don't know if I would fit in with you forest family." She said honestly Asuka didn't know if this was where her heart belonged or if she should just keep moving and hope to find the perfect home someday.  
[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff