Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Metaplot
[Metaplot] All Hands on Deck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 50 Total: 50 (1-100)

Teiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:16 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Ambrin
Dragon Name & Color Brown Beylith

Quote:
46-50. The dolphins in this area are excited about something. Initially, you think you might have found signs of a wreckage, but the wreck you found was centuries old. Upon reflection, you realize that the dolphins are using this wreck to herd a school of fish into becoming lunch.

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 31 Total: 31 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:18 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Silviu
Dragon Name & Color Blue Aramath

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

Teiha

Teiha rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Teiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:19 am
Teiha
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Silviu
Dragon Name & Color Blue Aramath

Quote:
31-35. You see a few ships on the water. Upon your approach, you're informed that none of the ships are the one you seek. It's up to you whether you choose to fly past or approach. If you approach, roll a D4 to see what happens:

--2. Those on the ships seem aloof. They watch as you circle, and it's clear these are not passenger ships, or local ships. In fact, you realize you've found nothing but a band of (likely) pirates, despite them hailing Rivercrest colors. They don't welcome you, but they aren't hostile, either. You note their location, and send coordinates back to your Wingleader just so they are aware.  
Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:20 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: Euma
Dragon Name & Color Green Reth

Quote:
82-85. While flying a sweep, you encounter a merchant vessel that has been stranded on the coast for days. The cliff above is too high to scale and the ship has run aground with significant damage. You aid the captain and crew in transporting the ship to safety. The captain thanks you and seems a little shifty about his cargo. You get the feeling that you are being herded away from something, although everything you've seen so far appears to be above board. How strange.

Teiha

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 68 Total: 68 (1-100)

Teiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:21 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: D'amir
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Delfrith

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:23 am
Teiha
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: D'amir
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Delfrith

Quote:
65-70. A neighboring cothold has their feathers ruffled over Western's performance during Threadfall. In historic times dragonriders did not fly a Fall above the Western continent, therefore much of what you "know" about the patterns there is conjecture based off of the best that the experts can tell you about Threadfall in general, as well as Western weather patterns and experience from the past several Turns. Knowing that doesn't make explaining it to the cotholders any easier. Roll a D4 to see what happens.

--2. Although you try to explain why the Weyr has fallen short, your explanations just aren't up to snuff and you are instructed to take their complaints directly to the top.  

Teiha

Teiha rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Teiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:24 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Jakoli
Dragon Name & Color Brown Auroth

Quote:
98-99. You decide to take a moment's break in your searching. You have your dragon land on a small island. As you search, you come across what looks to be signs of a wreck. There's some lumbar, some clothing, some shoes and boots.... Could this be the Southern Star? Better report it to your superiors. If nothing else, someone or something crashed here... Maybe hunt for survivors?

Roll a D4 to see what happens!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:26 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: Jakoli
Dragon Name & Color Brown Auroth

Quote:
98-99. You decide to take a moment's break in your searching. You have your dragon land on a small island. As you search, you come across what looks to be signs of a wreck. There's some lumbar, some clothing, some shoes and boots.... Could this be the Southern Star? Better report it to your superiors. If nothing else, someone or something crashed here... Maybe hunt for survivors?

Roll a D4 to see what happens!

Uta
-- 2. Not far in you trip over a rock, only to find that it's actually a skull! Doing a little digging, you find that this island is littered with bones of various types. This remote island clearly is the dumping grounds for someone, and you'd sure better inform your Wingleader and/or the local Lord Holder!

Quote Uta or Mr Cheri and earn a dragon prize! [This can be obtained up to 3 times!] Not sure if this applied to any of the 1D4 outcomes or just the naughty one, quoting just in case. Plz to ignore if no! heart

Teiha

dawns_aura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 82 Total: 82 (1-100)

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:47 am
I Fly With Flame's Fury
Rider Name: N'dir
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Sukaidith

Quote:
82-85. While flying a sweep, you encounter a merchant vessel that has been stranded on the coast for days. The cliff above is too high to scale and the ship has run aground with significant damage. You aid the captain and crew in transporting the ship to safety. The captain thanks you and seems a little shifty about his cargo. You get the feeling that you are being herded away from something, although everything you've seen so far appears to be above board. How strange.

dawns_aura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 56 Total: 56 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:49 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: D'vian
Dragon Name & Color Green Rapifirth

Quote:
56-60. You actually manage to find a fishing boat that saw the Southern Star - about two months ago on a very different voyage. Shaffit, just when you started getting your hopes up! Still, the fish is pretty good.

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:52 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: My'rik
Dragon Name & Color White Malith

Quote:
36-40. You find yourself bumping into some unaffiliated riders you don't recognize.
--If you're from Fire Storm: These riders are from some of the other Weyrs on Pern. They're simply checking out the coast on a rest day, and interested in seeing the black sand beaches of some of the islands. They're a friendly enough lot, ready to take some down time, and forget about Thread for a day. They invite you to join their part... but Duty calls. [If your character would ditch work to party it up with some new friends, then you'd better let your Wingleader know, because word would definitely get back. << And now you're in troooouble.]

Sinders Path rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:25 am
I Fly With Fire storm
Rider Name: K'gan
Dragon Name & Color Singarth

Quote:
You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored!

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Tsunake rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:18 am
I Fly With Fire Storm
Rider Name: M'lus
Dragon Name & Color Bronze Garganth

Quote:
27-30. While the day started off sunny and warm, as the afternoon wears on the clouds build and a line of squalls form. If you're a brown or bronze rider, you are able to fly through the squall and fight the worst of the winds. If you're a white, blue, or green, you may either decide to fight the winds and fly through it (though your dragon might well wind up a bit exhausted afterwards) or you can turn round and avoid the worst of it. 

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 92 Total: 92 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:44 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name: L'nik
Dragon Name & Color Brown Hessianth

Quote:
CLUE DISCOVERED BY: Quote Uta & Mr. Cheri so we can tell you what you found! If this clue has already been discovered, you find nothing but water, and thoughts about your Wingleader, of all people. How weird. Maybe it's coming from your dragon, or it's just all the same scenery...

Uta

Mr Cheri

Quote:
I checked, not discovered yet!

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

demon_pachabel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:48 am
I Fly With Star Flame
Rider Name:Syas
Dragon Name & Color Blue Detlath

Quote:
You know this is an important mission, but you're....kind of...bored. So very bored. Bored. You've been flying over open water and there's just a whole lot of nothing happening. Booooooored.

Metaplot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff