Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[Backlog transferred rp] Confession Session (Rhiyn, Dea) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:16 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Just hold me for now, that will be enough for me. After, I will let you decide what we do, okay?"she asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:18 pm
Thaliawen
Rhiyn wasn't entirely sure what to do, he hesitated and then tightened his hold around her. "Okay," he agreed. "Tell me when to stop holding you."

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:22 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"I will let you know,"she assured. For now, she just leaned against him, allowing herself to relax. All of the emotions she had felt about him, they had hit her all at once. And now, she was finally in his arms and was not eager to leave them for now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:29 pm
Thaliawen
This was harder than Rhiyn had ever expected. This...sitting and holding and not knowing what to say was incredibly uncomfortable. He didn't know how to continue this conversation, even. Was he supposed to say anything at all?

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:30 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra could feel him tensing a little, so she pulled back a smidge. Then she reached for his hand, to take him over to an area for them to sit in together. She didn't say anything, but she hoped that he wouldn't mind coming to relax with her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:31 pm
Thaliawen
Rhiyn blinked as his hand was taken. He followed her to where she was leading him without a word. What were they going to do? He took a breath and gave her a small smile. He couldn’t believe he’d taken so long to tell her how he felt.

How did he express how sorry he was?

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:32 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra smiled as he followed her and she led him over to her sitting area. Sitting down, she gave a motion for him to join her, hopefully sitting down right next to her.

"You can get comfortable, unless you have somewhere to be,"she told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:33 pm
Thaliawen
Rhiyn sat close to her. “Hm? I don’t have anywhere to be.” Until curfew, anyway. He didn’t want to get in trouble. He kissed her cheek. “Is this your favorite spot in your weyr?” He asked. It seemed like a good place to read, not that Demanthra seemed to have much time for it. He had teased but he really was concerned about her becoming overworked.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:33 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Yeah, it is, I like to sit here and just relax with a good bit of material to read. Monath and I talk when I am not too engrossed in something interesting. The other favorite place is out on the ledge, just curled up next to my green, looking at the sky,"she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:34 pm
Thaliawen
It was a nice spot. “Maybe we could read together,” he suggested. It was cold in the winter, which made it ideal for snuggling up and reading. He leaned back where he was seated.

He’d never had anyone who understood him like Dea. His dragon would, but that only made him yearn for it more.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:35 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"Sure, we could certainly read together. I have some stuff over there, if you want to grab something that might be interesting for you,"she suggested him. She wondered if he would grab one of her books of Pern information or one of the stories she liked to look at from time to time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:36 pm
Thaliawen
Rhiyn picked out one of the storybooks. He read enough about the history of Pern in his lessons. He didn’t need that during his free time. “How about this one?” He asked. It had a bright colored cover, and he flipped through its pages. “It looks like a happy one. It isn’t about Moreta or anyone who dies in the end.”

A lot of Pern’s stories ended that way. “It looks happy enough.”

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:37 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
Demanthra looked at the book as he brought it over, before nodding her head.

"I think that one will work wonderfully. It looks very happy and I like the idea,"she smiled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:39 pm
Thaliawen
Rhiyn sat and got comfortable. Their relationship was still new—of course it was, he’d just told her how he felt earlier—enough that he wasn’t comfortable yet with snuggling.”I haven’t read this one before,” he said. Reading for pleasure was something out of the past. He never seemed to have enough time between lessons.

“Monath likes listening to you read?” He asked.

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:40 pm
Dea and #Teddy#
"I haven't yet either, I believe I just picked this up within the past month. And yes, she does enjoy being read to. She has always loved imaging herself in the stories. It hasn't changed since she was a little hatchling, wanting to pretend she was a queen or dragging me along,"she laughed.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff