Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GREENFLIGHT] over-seeped [ sahrawith's maiden flight! R2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hattaki rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:10 am
His wings weren't even beginning to get tired, not even starting to feel any strain at all, so he could only wonder if maybe the green had worked far too hard at showing off that she was now falling... like a rock? At first Lajoth's eyes flashed various yellows and whites of alarm, only to see a few of the closer males zoom towards her. She'd be fine, but he was way to far back to even be of any use for that.

Not to mention, he could all but feel another set of eyes on him, sliding across his hide as if they were touching each spot. Purple swamped back into his eyes again as Lajoth turned his head to glance at one of the other chasers, bright green Alluith who's words reached into his mind. Not a Weyr dragon for long, but a nomad that finally joined the fight. So she wasn't a Weyr dragon either.

Lajoth twisted to get a better view of her as she was just a bit further ahead of him, his icy wings flaring just a bit as he spun and glanced at another object of her affection as well. And what an object as well. A bubbling bugle pulled up from him and his claws stretched out to both. He may have lost by the entire length of the sky in catching Sahrawith, but really, were any of them losing? He brushed closer toward Alluith, eyes watching both she and Aleyath.

Merope's own gaze suddenly had not just one but two younger men caught in it, the flash of green almost glaring but only just softened enough that it could be forgiven. Well, they were both giants compared to her slight frame but they were also easily taken down if she wished, you learned a few things in life. And really, the older of the two was quite nice to look at.

Oh who was she kidding, they both were. As that hand strayed down her cheek she leaned her head and bit his thumb, though not quite hard enough to draw blood. Just. "Wasting time with harmless fun sounds good given three dragons seem set upon it as well." Her hands reached out to both men as she grinned, teeth flashing.

Prism Shine

Smerdle

Base Stats:
Blue Dragon: + 3
Over 10 Turns: - 1

Round 1: + 11
Round 2: + 14
Round 3: + 15

Total: 42

ShinosBee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:47 am
User Image

No! NO!! She snarled and thrashed as other dragons slipped past her, between her and her pretty prize. With a flash of teeth she bit at their tails, green wings pumping and eyes rolling red-purple-red. Run all you like, I will still have you! she warned, shouldering past her closest rivals. Come, be mine, such a pretty trinket to hold in my claws...!

User Image

TOTAL SCORE: 2+8+11+11=32  

ShinosBee

Nerd

Tsunake rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:44 am
Bronze Rekoriath of J'deen
User Image

There.

Rekoriath surged forward with a burst of speed, using his considerable weight to help him plummet towards the falling beauty. Tired already? He chuckled, using his tail to help steer him as he reached out for her with wicked, but tender claws. He was confident that he would have her, and surely it would take something momentous to shake him from seizing his prize.

--

So, the old brute was getting into it, was he? With an irritated, if amused twist to his mouth, J'deen set aside his knife and wood, rising from his seat with a stretch that made old scars tug. Well, it had been a while since he'd had a nice treat. The wiry bronzerider slipped from his room with a saunter, every bit a hunter as his dragon. The only question was, who to sink his teeth into...?

--

Bronze Rekoriath: Almost primordial in nature, tending to act on instinct. His lazy demeanor hides a deceptive cunning, and when he wants something, he pursues it without hesitation.

J'deen: Wiry, strong, and sometimes mean. He's a man who is confident in himself and his lot in life. Don't let his small frame fool you.

Stats
Bronze Dragon (+5)
Romantically Aggressive (-1)
Over 10 Turns (-1)
Total: 3 + 11 + 10 +2 = 26  
Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:32 pm
See, this was why he had grown to love the chase. There might have been only one who could win, but there were always dragons willing to soothe those who hadn't been chosen. Aleyath couldn't even call it losing, not when forward greens and glimmering blues were being so accommodating. They might not have sparkled quite like bronzes and golds, but they were no less worthy additions to his collection.

Amusement and barely restrained eagerness touched the brown's voice as he replied. I'd be more than happy to join you both. He had been called pretty... a lot, actually, but he was only glad for it in moments like these when he could get something out of it. Maybe after we've had our fun, you can tell me what it's like to live outside the weyrs. He hadn't missed her talk of freedom, nor his admission to being recently weyrless as well, and the thought of touching that feeling secondhand was almost as exciting as he imagined sharing a ledge with two other dragons was about to be. He flew nearer to Alluith, sweeping his tail almost close enough to touch.

Far below, O'len's attention was on the sky, at least until he noticed the man addressing him. It had been a long time since he had spent the aftermath of a flight with anyone but Maela, but she was far away and he was... well. Fierce affection and the faintest touch of deviant lust flashed through the man's mind, and O'len was shaking his head in response even as his grin widened. He stopped abruptly when he realized what he was doing, looking a little stricken as his flush grew darker. "I'm not saying no, just... My dragon is being very supportive. And I..." He didn't have time to get into his lack of experience with men, or more than one person, or any of that. Instead, he chuckled and said, "Shard it, yes. Yes, I would." He glanced at Merope almost sheepishly before standing tall, his old bravado racing through him for the first time in quite a while.

Quote:
brown: +4
from outside High Reaches: -1
-------------------------------------
start: +3
round one: +14
round two: +14
round three: +20
total: lol

Smerdle

Scamp

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr