Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Meridian Metroplex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn watched as Hannah walked away to go clean herself off, making him think about how many she had killed since she first met him. Turning over to the Commander, he noticed something quite interesting. Walking over to his superior, the young quarter demon spoke up softly,"W-What's that you have there?"
Vin quickly snapped his neck straight toward him before sighing softly, looking back slowly at the object within his hand. This was when he turned his hand upside down and let the object drop down, holding the wayfinder up which shined a soft glow from the neon lights. The small amount of string was wrapped around his fingers as he let the wayfinder dangle as he spoke softly,"This here? This is something that umm...something Mitsuki made me so many years ago. To her it would just feel like a few days but I wasn't within that time bubble of theirs so..lets just say that it felt like a long time...we were at this island that felt like almost a paradise, don't know why anyone would leave it to be honest but umm..anywho, we both have one."
Vin then sat down on a box with his cigarette slowly shrinking from him inhaling the toxic chemicals as he just brought the wayfinder back to his right hand, staring at it before speaking softly,"She told me it was based on a fruit on the island we were at where..well According to legend, if two people share one, they will remain a part of each other's lives forever."
Ardyn just looked at the wayfinder as he sat down next to his commander, resting both hands behind his head as he spoke up in a sly voice,"S-sounds like you really l-like her then~"
Vin raised his eyebrow up high before laughing loudly, resting his head back against the concrete softly before speaking up,"I could hit you right now but I don't want to break your girlfriend's heart."
"G-GIRLFRIEND?!", Ardyn questioned in a blushing face, looking away as he spoke in a annoyed tone,"N-Not cool, Commander.."
"Well looking at you two holding hands all the time, there is no question there, kid", Vin mocked which gave him a deserved punch on the arm but not hard. Just enough to jolt him (ironic haha) but the two began to laugh together which made Vin smile softly before looking back at the wayfinder,"Hehe..yeah, Mitsuki is becoming a powerful person..and I feel like she needs a brotherly figure..so many guys are trying to get to her anyhow...gotta scare them off somehow."
Ardyn only giggled softly before speaking with his soft voice,"S-Seems like you'll h-have your hands full then.."
"Yeah..", Vin replied before placing his wayfinder back within his jacket before pulling out his echo device as he spoke once more,"If I'm not there at the end of this..I want you to do me a favor.."
Ardyn looked up at his commander with his eyebrow raised before Vin leaned in, whispering something which made Ardyn's eyes grow wide before Vin moved his head away. This made Ardyn speechless as Vin stood up straight and turned toward Simon with a sly smile,"Hey, Simon, when is your Starlight Brigade coming? Foot's falling asle- Whooo that's cool!"
This was when Vin noticed the keyblade that Simon wielded was now upgraded to be a double-edged keyblade lightsaber thing. Vin's eyes sparkled as he knew that he hoped one day, he could get a weapon like that as well...well not exactly like that. He would want a different color but he wouldn't know what colors so he just chuckled before grabbing a beer from the box he was sitting at, opening it with his bottle opener, before taking a swig.

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:41 pm
User Image

User Image

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"Starlight Brigade?" Simon asked with a chuckle before strapping his hilt back to his belt "that's catchy ... i'll have to remember that one" he said before grabbing his lacrima phone and slipped it into a gauntlet device he had on his right wrist as it hummed to life "Jarvis you there? c'mon pal don't worry me" he said as a low whirring noise came before a voice picked up like the whir was a tuning frequency "ppppppower restored. Sir! where are you i can't seem to ... oh ... i see, Lacrima extensions" JR-VS said from his gauntlet as Simon smiled "good to hear you too, Jarvis" he said as the voice just sighed "must you continue to say my reported serial number in such frivolity?" he asked as Simon just smirked "suits you better than just JR-VS ... i need you to connect to J'uko" he said as a ringing was heard as a hologram of the Zabrak himself showed up "Simon, how did everything go?" "got what we came here for, what's taking you guys so long?" he asked then frowned as Simon was told about the man who appeared out of nowhere surrounded in black feathers with a huge buster sword "is he awake?" he asked making J'uko nod as Simon nodded as well "bring him with you, we'll find out more later but for right now we could use a hand with this vault"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:09 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah managed to get reloaded and ran back over to them slowly so (average run) as she looked over at adryn and vincent,"We ready to go Mr. vincent?", she asked pulling her gun strap into positioning so it would be easier to use the weapon,"Adryn I hope you are doing alright you don't need any medicine for that shot wound from earlier do you?", she asked uncertainty as she walked with him it seemed they were going to be stuck here for awhile as the group tried to gather everyone up;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

As Simon spoke to his group back on Sanctuary III, Vin sighed softly as he took another sip of beer as they waited. Meanwhile, Ardyn looked up at Hannah who was asking about the gun shot he had before which Vin turned to see that the back side of his shirt was ripped as well which meant that the bullet went through without getting stuck. Looking back at Hannah, the demigod smiled before speaking up,"He'll be fine, little one. He'll be ready for our date with the vault in no time."
Vin then nudged his elbow against Ardyn's bicep, making Ardyn slightly tip toward Hannah before regaining his balance as Vin stood up straight and chugged the beer with ease before placing it in the recycling bin. What? You think I was gonna make Vin litter? Nah he's good with the enviroment....anywho, Vin watched as Hannah took Ardyn away before noticing the fast travel station begin to function. As the lights began to flicker, a small flash of light appeared as a woman appeared that Vin and Simon met already. Her name is Maya, the Siren. Pulling up her hood as she walked out of the flash of light, the strange blue haired woman walked straight toward the group as the fast travel system began to light up with four more different flashes, each one showing each Vault Hunter that was back on Sanctuary III. They went straight toward the Catch-a-Ride station where they began to set themselves up. Moze, the Gunner, choose the large truck that could sit the others within as Zane, the Operative, jumped straight into the driver's seat. A large droid, FL4K the Beast Master, jumped in the Gunner chair where there was what Vin would describe as a Catapult for flaming barrels as a strange monkey creature appeared in the bed of the truck along with Amara, the Siren, who had a Atlas rifle in her hands. Maya began to instruct them to follow the sewers to get to the Vault before jumping onto the side of the truck with her hand holding her onto the truck while her feet rested on the wheel well. She then turned to Simon and the rest of the group as she spoke up with courage in her voice,"Everyone, lets kick some butt and get inside that VAULT!"
The Vault Hunters yelled out with glee as Zane honked the truck's horn before heading out of the garage. Vin saluted to the Vault Hunters before heading to the Catch-a-Ride to get their own vehicle. With this, he too summoned a similar truck only with a minigun attachment on the top before jumping into the driver's seat,"They'll meet us there as we wait for the others. Looks like they'll be having some fun themselves."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:37 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

seeing everyone arrive, including the other Jedi, Zara, and the new guy, Simon went to the C.A.R. deliverer as T7 hacked into it and allowed a new vehicle (big enough for six) to appear, which Simon smirked as he ordered it causing it to appear and jumped in the drivers seat smirking to his friends "c'mon, we'll get left behind" he said as Cy'la paled a bit "with you driving? oh f-" "lets just get this over with" J'uko said interrupting Cy'la as T7 chortled out beeps. as everyone got in, Simon smirked and activated his gauntlet then smirked at Vin "hey Jarvis, how about some music to drive to?" he asked as the AI responded "of course, sir ... playing Track 10" he said as the song started playing right before Simon floored it and took off in the speeder as Onyx smirked in her vehicle and took off after him while Jette shouted in protest

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zack, Precht, and Zera arrived, however Zack saw Vincent, but he didn't have time to greet him because he have to help them find the vault before searching for Aerith. Hearing Simon about driving, Precht and Zera's face went pale, while Zack was puzzled about Jedi's reaction, "Why are you guys suddenly went pale?" he asked them before he gets in the vehicle. Precht and Zera hop on the vehicle, "Wait for it," he replied at the same time Simon step on the pedal, and speeds off, Zera freaked out, while Precht endure it. Zack, however, did some reckless things like on the train, enjoy it.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:55 am

User Image

Hannah got into the front seat with adryn and Mr. vincent she peeked her head out watching all the cars taking out of there like speeding bullets,"Mr. Vincent is this a race?', she asked buckling in,"Because if so I do believe we should win", she told him,"It would prove that intellect is better than reckless driving", she told him as she waited for Vincent to begin driving out;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:31 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Watching as everyone began to leave and Hannah asking if this was some kind of race, the demigod only chuckled softly as he tossed his cigarette out the window before speaking up with a soft but stern voice,"Buckle up."
The next few moments were all about speed as the large truck swerved, slamming the back end of the truck right against a building before continuing to drive. Arriving side by side with Simon's vehicle that honestly, Vin was kinda jealous of, the smile showed him that he had no fear. Only excitement. The Vault Hunters' vehicle lead up front as Maya hung on the side of the bed of the large vehicle. As they reached the open drain system that would lead them all to the sewers. Unfortunately, they weren't the only ones there. Psychos of plenty as well as Maliwan soldiers took their positions as they readied their weapons. Vin looked over at Ardyn with a smile before jumping out of the vehicle, performing a backflip before landing into the gunner station on the vehicle as he began to fire. Within the Vault Hunter vehicle, Zane looked to his right as Moze grinned brightly before jumping out as her large mech suit appeared around her, closing her in as she fired missles and her minigun at the enemy. Vin knew she was going to be fine by the sheer excitement on her face as she killed all the enemies standing in their way. Ardyn's eyes grew wide however as he never drove before but quickly shifted his body into the driver's side of the bench seat and pressed on the gas pedal hard. The ride was definitely shacky as the Vault Hunter vehicle began to slow down to see that Maliwan had already broken through the entrance that'll lead to the vault. The entrance was too small for the vehicles to go through as Ardyn grabbed the stick and put it into park. Vin continued to fire behind him as more soldiers arrived with the attached mini-gun as Zane yelled out with a thick irish accent,"EVERYONE, GET INSIDE!"
Ardyn nodded softly before grabbing onto Hannah before using his lightning fast speed to appear at the entrance. Vin quickly got out of the gunner's seat as the ring began to light up brightly with a redish orange tint, making the the demigod smile with joy before speaking up,"Burn baby...BURN!"
Vin quickly threw his left hand out toward the enemy as a large fireball shot out of his hand. His truck was also destroyed in this attack as it created a large fire wall to block the enemies from getting through momentarily as Vin quickly ran through. Once everyone was within the entrance, Zane quickly threw down a small circle shaped device onto the ground before flipping the enemies the bird as a large shield covered the entrance so that no one could enter. FL4K stood there with his pet at the ready, his sniper rifle pointing further into the dark entrance as Ardyn spoke up,"W-What about your friend?"
"Oh don't you be worried, me boy", Zane spoke up as he removed his large pistol from his holster,"Moze wanted to let out some steam..told us she'll meet up with us later. Me shield here will allow allies to go through but enemies will fry wit- ease~"

User Image
MikuHInata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:53 pm
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

cackling behind the wheel, Simon drove with great speed while Cy'la was screaming and swearing in Rylothian at the top of her lungs but Simon knew she meant no ill will. however when they came to the trove of psychos and Maliwans and swerved the vehicle to the side screaching to a stop along with Onyx's as they both got out igniting their lightsabers, Simon with a stern and calm look while Onyx just smirked wickedly as they both charged and took out as many enemies as they could as though they were doing a synchronized yet mirrored dance as their lightsabers swung through the air before running to the drains with everyone as they heard Zane "then unless that shield has an extra auxiliary or continuous power source, i suggest we get moving!" Cy'la said rolling her eyes as Onyx looked more annoyed the fight was over as she deactivated her lightsaber. Simon just glanced at Zane "portable shields are tricky where we come from ... drains the power quickly, good for maybe an hour at best ... they don't trust them much" he said with a shrug before following everyone through the sewers "what a lovely smell we've discovered here" Onyx said sarcastically as Simon covered his nose as well "well ... long as they don't have dianogas on this planet i think we'll be ok"

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:54 am

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zera was completely scared of Simon's driving and she nearly passed out, Precht irked right after Simon and Onyx got out of the vehicles. He got up and belittled them, "You nearly made Zera passed out! We are lucky we didn't bring any dragon slayers or dragon lords with us," he scolded his friend for driving so fast. Zack placed his hand behind his head seemly relaxed, "Hey, I was on the fast moving train while I was on the visual training under my mentor. Well before I was attacked by visual Sephiroth," he casually speak to Precht. He looked at former 1st Class SOLDIER unamused like saying "not helping", but wondered who is this Sephiroth. It doesn't matter, he looked at the sewers as he and Zack covered their nose. Zera just woken up from awful smell as she gagged, "Oh gross, don't tell me we have to go through!" she cried out loud, while covered her nose.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:49 am

User Image

Hannah watched as they sped after the others they were approaching the sewers and with that they were approaching danger with Vincent already acting like a crazy and jumping out of the driver seat leaving two pre-teens to take over the wheel,"What!! I haven't even got my drivers permit yet!", she panicked as Adryn did the best he could to keep them on the road and not flipping over; Adryn seemed to bring them to the entrance of the tunnel only for him to jarringly put them into park as they jolted from the stopping pressure; Hannah sat in the seat for a few moments catching her breathe as she got up turning around and began to yell at vincent,"Are you absolutely madd? What do you think we are a bunch of American Delinquents?!?!", she demands before Adryn grabs her hand pulling her out of the car,"Oh..", she quieted down immediately blushing profusely as she followed next to him into the sewers; Once inside Hannah wasn't so happy about the smell either though her nose wasn't like a werewolves it was still very sensitive and she didn't like how it made her wanna gag,"Yuck!", she grumbled under her breathe in disgust this was probably the nastiest place she had been in yet considering her upbringing;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Watching as everyone got into the entrance of the sewers, Vin watched as Zane smiled softly before whistling out loudly. This made his drone wake up and appear in a particle effect above him as it zoomed tot the shield with it's guns and small missiles out toward the enemy. Meanwhile, Maya, along with Moze and Amara, were the last two enter as FL4K gave them cover. Once they were inside, Zane whistled one more time as everyone got out of the way including the drone as it shot a missile up against the top of the entrance. This made the entrance close completely as Vin just sighed softly with relief. He knew he was going to be yelled at by Hannah but knew she'd quiet down when Ardyn held her again. Stretching his back using his hands on his back, he began to feel something was wrong. So very..very wrong as his nose began to bleed once again. Fire. Fire was everywhere as his vision began. Blood stained his eyes as he saw Mitsuki's tired face and Odelia weakened. Clenching his fists tight, Vin shook his head to see he was all turned around, standing in front of everyone as there was a walkway right toward the entrance toward the vault,"...I think our friends are in trouble..Simon..lets get this over quick.."
Ardyn was unsure what was happening as he watched as Vin lead the group across the long walkway straight into a door with a large "V" against it. Maya placed her hand softly on the door as it opened upwards, showing a large red room with a ancient looking arch at the otherside. Pillars held up the ceiling as a bright and shining item rested in the middle of the ground. Vin summoned his keyblade quickly as he noticed someone close by the item, someone with a dark presence surrounding him,"There it is...but I'm afraid we have a uninvited guest.."

User Image
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:47 am
User Image

User Image

.."only choices"..

User Image

seeing Vin get another vision, Simon felt a p***k on the back of his neck and a slight migraine which Onyx seemed to share for some reason but shook it off. nodding, they all walked to the doors and felt the dark aura hit like a wave and ignited his lightsaber while Cy'la, J'uko and Onyx followed suit "do we ever not seem to have one?" Simon retorted as they went inside the large room and saw the presence: a slender figure with long raven black hair, pale skin, fine robes and a hollow cruel smile, on his left hand was a golden ring that seemed to emit a fiery light in the form of words. Simon never met him but he looked exactly like Soris Ambrosious described. it was Sauron "so, you have arrived at last" he said grabbing the hammer before focusing on Simon "so ... you must be the fool, the Jedi, who is the thorn in the side of Emperor Valkorion ... i'm underwhelmed ... in all of you ... when i heard 'hero of the realm' and 'powerful Jedi Miscreants' ... 'The Emperor's Wrath' ..." he said looking at Vin, the Jedi, and Onyx respectively, to which she snarled making her eyes flash golden "i expected more .... well ... more" he said as Simon swung his lightsaber to the left getting in a battle stance "you done monologing?" he said as Onyx growled "let's just kill him already!" "there's only one of him and thirteen of us" J'uko finished as Simon groaned "don't ever say that! cause when you do, most likely-" he said as the temperature dropped and several dark green mists flew around the room before settling down in a line on both sides of Sauron showing horrid black cloaked figures with wickedly horrid swords "Mortal Men, doomed to die ... the Nazgûl are the acceptation ... once nine great kings, now thralls to my power" he said before raising his hand that held his ring as hit glowed brightly "kill them" Sauron said in the Black Speech before vanishing in a pillar of fire that looked like a large eye and dissipated. snarling, Simon narrowed his eyes "i'll take the guy in the robes" he said making Onyx roll her eyes as the immortal Ringwrathes attacked

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:22 pm

User Image

"Like Makarov said...

Zera, Precht, and Zack walked through the sewer with their friends, in much of Zera's protest. They saw the vault, "So that's the vault," he said and noticed Vincent's reaction as he rose his eyebrow. Sensing dark aura, Precht ignite his lightwhip, Zera was at stance and Zack draw his buster sword. They notice the man in slender figure, pale skin, and black hair, Precht widen his grey blue eyes. "Who is that?" Zera asked the jedis in confusion, "Dark Lord Sauron. Mavis' nephew warned us about him, and he's a bad news," he replied to her about Sauron, "How bad news?" Zack asked. Before Precht reply, but Sauron grabbed the hammer and saw Nazgul appeared, "I would say worse than that," he replied before he and Zack attack the Ringwrathes. Zera observe the Nazgul, she smirked and ignite her fire magic from her palm, "Burn this!" she threw the wave of flame, so the robes will catch on fire.

...Magic is alive

OOC:
Precht Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:28 pm

User Image

Hannah walked with adryn looking over as she noticed mr. vincent was doing so well saying they needed to hurry up and finish this, glancing over towards adryn she frowned wondering what he could mean by that were they going into some danger that could harm adryn alot? They entered towards the vault only to be stopped by some dark looking man with a very dark aura and radiating power the young vampire heiress could tell there was nothing but pure evil from him and couldn't help but shrink slightly in fear next to her darling adryn.. but what caused her eyes to widen and her jaw to drop was the fact that 9 clocked men with large swords appeared next to the dark lord and then they were let loose to attack them; Instinctively she shot at the first one that was heading towards her and adryn but the bullets seemed to not be effective,"This is bad!", she said shoving adryn to the side she ducked as the sword came swinging for her head and then the screeching noise that followed as she covered her ears finding herself rolling away back into a wall at the sound of the Nazgul she looked over at adryn startled she wasn't sure what she was going to do these weren't normal people and bullets were not helping!

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games