Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)
Planet Promethea: Atlas HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 am
User Image
User Image

.:Front View:.
User Image

..May my Heart be
my Guiding Key..

User Image

Vin stood up slowly, his legs weak as Ardyn stood there worried. Listening to Hannah freaking out since the last time this happened, Ardyn was kidnapped which made the demigod chuckle softly,"No..it ain't about Ardyn.."
"W-Well who was it for then?", Ardyn asked with a soft tone as Vin used a handkerchief to clean himself off. Looking back toward his friends with a smile, Ardyn still grew worried for his commander,"Well?"
"I don't know honestly", Vin replied as he began to explain about everything that was in his vision. The blood vials and the divine aura. The dark tone in the vision and the feeling of darkness flowing around. Vin was worried as he walked everyone out toward the front door, keeping his double sided keyblade out in his right hand,"I remember the feeling of the place during my travels, including one place in particular. In a realm called Vein but we have to get this fragment before anyone else grabs it.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Theme:Here

"the Jedi and Sith have it wrong, you know"
"There is no good or evil with the Force"
.."only choices"..

.::Jedi Master Keyblade Armor::.
User Image

"Vein?" Simon asked in wonder as he shifted his eyes in thought before Vin said getting the fragment was more important and nodded "right ... and judging from the foes that we faced i have a feeling i know who we're dealing with. an enemy of a friend of mine, well ... cousin sorta; Sauron, he rules over a place called Mordor in a realm called Middle Earth. and if that's the case then we're gonna have a difficult time with him, everyone from that realm has their fates preordained, even my friend." he said as Onyx glanced at him for a while before nodding "certainty of death ... small chance of success .... what are we waiting for?"

.::Other Armors::.

MikuHinata1

wolf of warriors

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:34 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

...Could this be love at first sight?...
... Bow to my command I am the Lady of this Estate ..

Hannah slowly loosened her grip a little when vincent told her it wasn't about adryn and she listened carefully to what he had to say,"It seems you had some kind of vision about a lab", she told him after everyone started moving again,"I do not have much knowledge on anything known as middle earth, Sauron and Vein but your description is the only guess I have", she told vincent hoping it would help as she held onto adryn's hand having loosened her grip on his arm;

User ImageUser Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn kept his hand touching Hannah's to keep her feeling more comfortable as he listened to Vin's explanation and yet he turned his head to hear Simon talk about a man named Sauron. Closing his own eyes, he remembered seeing something that resembled the name. A man in black armor wielding a black mace, his armor striking fear into the hearts of everyone around them. He also remembered seeing everyone else who was there. A four armed creature, a woman with spiderwebs in her eyes, a small needle nosed man, a couple other daemons and one large demon within a chair that looked like it was made of veins. Opening his eyes, he saw Vincent open the door for everyone,"Fate is...funny that way but that is coming from someone who believes in his own fate."
This was as he lead the group out of the HQ complex of Atlas, heading straight back toward the spot the group was suppose to meet with the Vault Hunters and the rest of Simon's friends.

Marcus Emrys

GuenievereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"You know what the problem is with being the smartest person in the world?"

Rhys was panicking. his computer systems were being hacked by a pro, so much so that not even his best protection software could stop it. he was busy getting some of his files onto hard drive copies before the door to his office burst open and ten egg shaped drones hovered in the air to cut off the CEO's escape "oh c'mon! i just got over a literal hostile take-over yesterday!" he cried as the drones opened up to show mini-missiles which caused Rhys to shriek and duck behind his chair. behind him, the screens all flickered on as a shadowed figure was seen "Rhys Strongfork ... cyborg CEO of Atlas Industries ... cowering before my genius" the man said as the screens went black again before footsteps were heard and a bald, heavyset man in a red flight suit and a giant moustache came striding in with a smirk on his face "wow ... and i thought i did alright with my moustache" Rhys said as one of the drones shot a blue energy blast at Rhys' chair "watch what you say before me ... i don't need you fully alive ... AGENT STONE!" he said as a rock shaped robot with arms and legs came in "yes, doctor?" the bot said in a cheery tone "continue with the fine uploads here ... i'm going to have a little ... chat with our new friend here" he said with a dark chuckle "oh .... where are my manners, Mr. Strongfork, i haven't introduced myself ... Dr. Ivo Robotnik, your new boss" he said as Rhys nervously smiled "u-uh ... p-pleasure, s-sir" he said as Robotnik walked closer and dusted off Rhys' robotic arm "now then ... Mr. Strongfork ... i'm looking for some particular items i think you might be able to help me find" he said as he reached in his inner pocket and produced a glowing blue gem "small gems like this that hold the power of a specific element of the universe ... you will tell me ... everything ... you know"

"...Everyone else seems stupid."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

"You know what the problem is with being the smartest person in the world?"

Robotnik faced the screens before him, ten in total, each with feeds to different worlds. before, he would have thought it impossible, luckily with the Space Emerald (yes he knew it was an Ingot but the stupid former CEO wouldn't let the name die) going from world to world was easy once harnessing the power of the gem. The Atlas company was useful for a few reasons, none of them organic however for obvious reasons. in a few short minutes he was able to construct the mark two of his hovercraft and was in the process of creating new machines to build a better army "the Badnik construction is running smoothly, Doctor" Stone said as Robotnik couldn't help but smirk "of course it is, Stone ... i made sure of it after all ... how is the interrogation with Mr. Strongfork going?" he asked as Stone seemed to tense up a bit "um, poorly sir ... he is either resisting or he truly doesn't know where the other Singularity Ingots are" the robot said nervously as Robotnik said nothing, his eyes on the monitors but it was obvious he was displeased "the Universe is in turmoil ... the realms are at the dawn of war and everyone and anyone who can stop me is too busy looking to a mythical fairy land to not guard the gems ... this is the perfect time to obtain them and you are going to tell me-" he said rounding on the robot with a glare of fury in his eyes "that the only thing i have to show for my efforts ... is the takeover of a backwash company and ONE INFINITY GEM?!" he said towering over the robot in rage "i thought we were calling them Chao-" Stone said before receiving a right hook from the chubby scientist, sending him into the wall "SILENCE!" he bellowed before standing up with a growl "make yourself useful Stone, make me a latte and call Infinite to me, it would seem his tallents are needed after all"

"...Everyone else seems stupid."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Realm of the Vault Hunters (Borderlands)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games