Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[GOLDFLIGHT] Beauty, Spirit, Freedom (Zeno's Maiden Flight) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
dawns_aura generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 10!

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:34 pm
Faranie of Blue Samedith
User Image

For so long as my Hearts may beat, I will strive my utmost to share the sky and bask in the glory of your splendor.

He might only be a blue, and she might not see him as much, but he was strong, he was the son of Fianth and Krah. He would prove the strength of his blood. Even if his blue brothers that joined might also attempt and do their best as well. They weren't interested in actually winning. He was and He would fly until his hearts burst.

There were bronze and brown ahead of him, closer to the Empress in flight. Even a blue brother was before him, but not by much, and in fact he was keeping up with at least one brown, so he could be proud of that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faranie:
Positive Trait List: Intelligent, adroit, ambitious.
Negative Trait List: Vindictive, manipulative, cruel.
Though her negative traits won't be overly on display... she is a passionate and considerate lover.

Samedith:
Positive Traits: Smooth, Persuasive, Powerful, Intelligent
Negative Traits: Power Hungry, Duplicitous, Scheming, Smug

[aware that he won't catch the queen, he still flies... and is willing to be a consolation prize for someone else... though do not expect his hearts]

Blue Samedith
Stats:
Base points for blue: 30pts
Less than 5 turns: +3 points
Fit/Motivated: +10 points

Total: 43 points

Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Dexterity: 12
Stamina: 7
Wits: 11

Round 1: 10

dawns_aura generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:37 pm
Sa'ana of Brown Memianth
User Image

From the depths to the heights, to the Red star it self, I shall fly wheresoever you lead, most beautiful Zenobiath!

Though he might not have started off the best, he still was making a decent show of it. He wasn't a frontrunner nor even in the first half of the pack, but there was time, he could catch up and prove his worth, and maybe, just maybe he would prove himself worthy of catching the Queen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sa'ana: +:dedicated, graceful, intelligent
-:self-serving, slow to trust, insecure

Memianth:
Stubborn, independent and proud are all words that have been applied to Memianth, and for good reason. He isn't one to pay any attention to convention, and if there is something that he wants or feels is right, he will go ahead, damn the consequences. He is a bright bold personality with a devil-may-care attitude that he shows the rest of the world, but when it comes to His and those he cares about, he is a fiercely protective, kind brown.

Brown Memianth
Stats:
Base points for brown: 40pts
Tends to buck the system: -3pts
Total: 50 points

Strength: 15
Speed: 5
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 18
Wits: 5

Round 1:10

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:41 pm
NPC I'tan of bronze Rizoth

User Image

1. Roll Speed (9) + Wits (11) = 20

Rizoth's Stats:
Bronze: 45
Between 16-45 turns: +10 points
Arrogant, Rude, or Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
Total: 62

Strength: 20
Speed: 9
Dexterity: 7
Stamina: 15

As Zenobiath took off over the peaks of High Reaches, Rizoth dutifully followed. He was ever confident in his abilities, and perhaps a bit on the arrogant side, he also knew what he brought to the table. He was charming, handsome, experienced, and dutiful--though loyal he might not be in terms of romantic attachment, did Zenobiath truly wish to give herself to one bronze and only one bronze, when she might have the Weyr?

Rizoth certainly didn't think so.

Still, if another bronze or brown captured her fancy, Rizoth was ever an opportunist. There were many competitors among them that might well need a strong shoulder to sigh upon, or a muscular tail to twine with their own. There were handsome dragons aplenty this high up in the sky--and even a small green--but for the moment, his eyes remained (seemingly) on Zenobiath.

I'll show you whatever you wish to see, dear Zenobiath. One thing I can promise is that you'll be nothing but content come morning. If he spoke with confidence, perhaps even arrogance, it couldn't be helped. He knew how to treat his flight partners very well indeed.

- - - -

I'tan had to resist slipping an arm about Alumet's waist to pull her closer. His fingers twitched, the need to catch coming purely from Rizoth and the flight. Instead, he simple touched her waist as she leaned in to kiss his cheek, to let her know that soon, between one of them, she might well be caught. He gave her a feral smile and a rough laugh. "I've been known to be sweet. I've also been known to be scandalous. If you're lucky, you might see a few different sides of me...and I of you."

Dea and #Teddy# generated a random number between 1 and 16 ... 2!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Monath was happy when she heard what Zenobiath said, knowing she did share a part of her hearts. She was glad she would get to be with her during her maiden flight, even if not for all of it. Even sharing the sky for a little while with her sister was enough for the green. Sure, there were all these others, but that was part of being in a flight like this. At her sister's suggestion of finding comfort in one of the suitors, she was reminded Demanthra had hinted at the same thing. Well, maybe she would have to get a look at what other dragons were chasing her beloved sister. Speaking of which, she felt Aresoth's touch of affection and confidence, which she sent a little confidence back his way. Aresoth had her support, she wanted her bronze brother to be the one to catch the light of her hearts. Hopefully, none of the others would be able to hold a candle to his skills.

Her attention was then drawn back to Zenobiath, as she felt fondness and desire descend on all of them. She allowed herself to bathe in it, before watching with love as her sister took off towards what seemed to be a peak. She followed after, but decided to start slow, so maybe she could conserve her energy a bit more and stay in flight longer. It also allowed her a better view of all the other suitors. Other than her bronze brother, she saw some from the recent magic clutch and...Aviroth. Who seemed to be doing quite well as he sailed forward. She supposed this is why he was the Weyrlingmaster's dragon, she thought. There were also some dragons she was not familiar with at all, she wondered what they were like. She was slow as she got to the peaks and went between them.

I am glad to share these skies with you, dearest Zenobiath, even if for a little while. And I will take your suggestion into consideration, you do have some very handsome suitors,the green admitted lovingly to her sister. She sent a wave of affection towards Zenobiath, knowing the one her sister chose would be the best. While she couldn't catch her, she would watch as she had eggs of her own with so much pride and love.

---------------------------------------------------

Monath- Positive Traits: Creative, Inspired, Imaginative, Impassioned
Negative Traits: Moody, Sensitive, Irrational
Demanthra- (will be in her weyr with her own love, so will not be available)

Monath's Stats

Green Dragon: 25pts
Average/Normal: +5 points (even if she is motivated, knowing she can't win, average is good lol)
Respectful: +5pts (as best as she can be, anyway)
Tends to buck the system: -3pts (wasn't sure, but since she is in love with a gold she is chasing, I am going to put this)

Total= 35 points

Strength: 3
Dexterity: 9
Stamina: 7
Wit: 7

Round 1: (9) Speed + (7) Wit= 16 (Roll- 2)  

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 4!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:25 pm
User Image

She told him to prove his mettle. As if she didn't think he already intended that? Obviously she didn't know him at all. His eyes whirled purple and red as the dark brown beat his wings through the sky. Despite his best intentions though, rough air from others passing slowed him down considerably. Severith hissed with irritation.

Patience, his rider counseled. The race is not won early. Zenobiath has just begun her flight. You have time. Banashe knew her brown was worthy of any gold.

About Brown Severith:
Positive: Ambitious, strategist, blunt,
Negative: Cunning, arrogant, ruthless

Base points for brown: 40pts
- Less than 5 turns: +3 points
- Fit/Motivated: +10 points
-Arrogant, Rude, or Over-confident Dragons: -3pts
-Tends to buck the system: -3pts
Total: 47

Strength: 9
Speed: 10
Stamina: 11
Wits: 8

Round 1: 4/18
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Total: 4  
TheWishling generated a random number between 1 and 39 ... 3!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:06 am
User Image

The large gold was more than a little content with the responses she'd received from every one of her suitors. Her wings pulled them through the peaks and up, as she decided to climb a bit. Up, up, then a pull of muscle sent her down for a bit, She managed to catch herself before she hit the peaks below, but a wave of bright laughter would wash over every chaser's mind. Aresoth, Monath, and Aviroth would get a wave of passionate affection from the Gold, she very content with their responses, Sucurith, Holleth, and Samedith were rewarded with fond affection. The rest of her suitors would get a sweet touch of desire, as Zenobiath fell back to fly nearer them.

Dearest loves all, would you show me how far you are willing to go for me? True, she was testing them, but she wanted strength as well as passion.

----------

Alumet noticed C'ryn's response, and sent him a wink, moving to her weyrledge to look out at Zenobiath. Ah, she'd felt the drop, and worry sank the pit of her stomach. More than part of her was itching to find her own partner now, but....She would see who would fall in to her bed tonight. After all, she was known for sharing it many times over, and her glance at both I'tan and C'ryn was full of desire. Ah, this would be a difficult choice.

----------------------------

About Zenobiath:
Positive: Strong willed, nurturing, quick witted
Negative: Vain, stubborn, classist

About Alumet:
Positive: Confident, Jovial, Loyal
Negative: Overprotective, Vain, Overbearing

Zenobiath's Stats:

Strength: 23
Speed: 12
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 26

R1: 12/23
R2: 3/39
R3:
R4:
R5:

For Round 2, Roll Dex + Stamina

Next Round is 11/16, 9p CST

BastetAmun

tatterpixie

PrismShine

Meepfur

Spockat

Andranis

magnadearel

Mr Cheri

dawns_aura

ShinosBee

faesinger

Uta

Sweet Symmetry

Dea and #Teddy#

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
Spockat generated a random number between and 25 ... !

Spockat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:34 am
((I did the thing wrong sorry Im new!! Fixing it in the next post lol god prism u tpo thats gay! whee !))  
Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 25!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:35 am
[Rolled wrong, sorry]  

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

Prism Shine generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 19!

Prism Shine

Fanatical Egg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:36 am
NPC A’gyn and Bronze Kurath
User Image

With his words only met with mental brushes, to see the sweep of her wings from closer than she had been before, the gleam of her golden hide shining in the sun. Though he couldn't help but to feel she had her own partialities, for as certainly every queen often held her own court of favorites, he would certainly try. She wanted the best of her suitors, and so he would give it.

He could feel A'gyn's disappointment, feel his rider's curtailed emotions as his rider went back to their weyr. Though his eyes alighted at a brown that tailed the current he made, Kurath could only glance at Xycerith fondly -- and if his wings flexed slightly, stretched the limbs out further to give the smaller dragon a current to more easily follow, well. It was innocent enough.

/ / / / /

A’gyn
Pros: Witty, Pragmatic, Outgoing
Cons: Anxious, Reactive, Forgiving

Bronze Kurath
Pros: Driven, Diplomatic, Protective
Cons: Selfless, Broody, Guilt-ridden

Kurath Stats:
Strength: 16
Speed: 15
Stamina: 13
Wits: 14

R1: 24/29
R2: 19/22
R3:
R4:
R5:  
Spockat generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 16!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:36 am
NPC K’oan of brown Xycerith

Was it their gleaming queen’s wish to dash themselves upon the rocks? For all but the victorious to to be laid waste to amongst the great peaks? To all and back again, Zenobiath - just to bask in your beauty. Her laughter echo, springing a confident rumble of laughter of his own. Xycerith found himself side to side with Kurath. Great muscles rippling - watching the heavy wings holding the bronze with practiced ease. The brown tucked his legs closer, eager for more speed to keep up with the rest of them.

To watch. It certainly was a brilliant display. Competitor. Bronze. Xyceritch could give a compliment where compliment was due. He tossed head in approval - perhaps the bronze brother would see., (and maybe not dig claws in so deep if the skies became territorial).

==
K’oan:
Pros; Ambitious - Erudite - Creative
Cons; Critical - Defeatist - Coward

Xycerith:
Pros; Gentle - Chivalrous - Selfless
Cons; Reckless - Absent Minded - Talkative

Xycerith’s Stats
Total: 57

Strength: 9
Speed: 16
Stamina: 13
Wits: 7

R1: /23
R2:
R3:
R4:
R5:

Spockat

BastetAmun generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 10!

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:50 am
User Image

Free of the twin peaks they had flown through Aresoth's attention never wavered or left Zenobiath. Climbing higher into the air after her the large bronze couldn't help but pause some as he saw her falter for a bit, the laughter as she caught herself brushing over his mind as well as the wave of passionate affection towards him. Passion continued to surge throughout him from the touch, his muscles surging from the want and need to catch the golden beauty before him.

Her words had Aresoth send a confident touch back to her. Strength I have in bounds dearest Zenobiath. How far shall you need me to carry you back from? Shall we fly as far as Crom Hold or even Tillek Hold, I shall have the strength to bear you back home. My wings will never fault you, you may always depend upon me.

----------------------------

The warming feeling that had been growing within the pit of his stomach and the wink that Alumet sent his way only helped to stoke the flame burning within him. He wanted to feel her skin against his, the sweet taste of her lips as he pulled her against him. C'ryn knew he was heavily lost to the flight lust though it was helping to make him a bit more forward then he normally would have acted.

His eyes followed Alumet's movement towards the weyrledge and C'ryn followed after her, resisting the urge to move up behind her and wrap his arms around her, pull her against his chest and begin to pepper kisses along her neck.

---------------------------------------------------------------

About Aresoth
Positive: Alert, Brave, Energetic, Direct, Lawful
Negative: Aggressive, Controlling, Demanding

About C'ryn
Positive: Loyal, Ambitious, Good Hearted
Negative: Overreaching Ambition, Secretive, Closed-off

Aresoth's Stats
Strength: 17
Speed: 8
Dexterity: 8
Stamina: 15
Wits: 15

Round 1: 19/23
Round 2: 10/23
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:  
Cheri generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 10!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:58 am

User Image

With the queen's attention now fully turned away, Sucurith took a moment to admire her suitors. There, of course, was his brother Holleth. A flicker of surprise stirred the blue's hearts. Perhaps Holleth felt that he had to put on a show, but... the sky was strangely empty of some familiar shapes. Where were his bronze brothers and cousins? As he followed after the gold, a flash of vibrant color caught his eye. Yet he could not make out in the crush who that might be.

--

Round 1: 11/30
Round 1: 10/11
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:

Sucurith's Stats

Less than 5 turns: +3pts
Average/Normal: +5pts
Respectful, honor-bound, or gentle-natured dragons: +5pts
Total: 43

Strength: 2
Speed: 10
Stamina: 2
Wits: 20

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 5!

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 am
Holleth was reasonably content to stay near the back and allow the true competitors to shine, and in the thought that perhaps if he did not expend himself too soon, he could make the most of his admittedly shallow stamina. Not that he stood a chance either way, or even wanted to - lovely as Zenobiath surely was, he neither appreciated nor desired her the way most of these other males surely did. She wished to be shown how far they were willing to go for her, but for the little blue, his loyalty was only to the fact that she was a Queen of High Reaches; there was much he was willing to do for such an esteemed figure, but not in this way, even if he could serve properly as a suitor.

________

Blue Holleth
Positive Traits: Hard Working, Earnest, Regal
Negative Traits: Reclusive, Pent Up, Defensive

Talis says lol nope, no thank u.

Stats:
Average/Normal: +5 points (he's fit but not motivated, so average it is!)
Respectful, honor-bound, or Gentle-natured Dragons: +5pts
Total: 43

Strength: 5
Speed: 11
Stamina: 3
Wits: 12

R1: 5
R2: 5  
ShinosBee generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 2!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:03 am
User Image

The brown couldn't help but take pride in winning such a favorable response from Zenobiath. She was, after all, quite the gold—and her opinion ranked higher than any other's in the Weyr, barring, of course, her fellow golds'. Of course, there was a moment where he fell out of rhythm, his flight faltering as down below V'mel reached a certain door, and in passing through it, sent a burst of unusually intense and distracting emotion through their bond.

(Sorry for the lackluster post—today is swamped! Next will be better, promise!)

User Image

Strength: 11
Speed: 11
Dexterity: 13
Stamina: 11
Wits: 15

R1: 23
R2: 2
R3:
R4:
R5:
Total:  

ShinosBee

Nerd

tatterpixie generated a random number between 1 and 22 ... 20!

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brown Faloth

Faloth felt the wave of desire from Zenobiath wash over him, and he returned it to her. Oh fairest Zenobiath, your beauty and strength are unsurpassed! Let me show you what I have got for you! The young brown tucked his wings and swooped through the peaks, soaring up and down the gold's path as he followed her lead with ease. With a couple of powerful wingbeats he nearly caught up to her! So close!

Will, meanwhile, was stumbling through the groups of Weyrfolk affected by the powerful desires of the gold flight. He touched and allowed himself to be touched by whomever came hear to him. There would be no denying the flight lust today!
~~~~~~~~~
About Faloth
Positive: Clever, protective, bold, funny, optimistic
Negative: Vengeful, a maverick, reckless, bites off more than he can chew

About W'ill
Positive: Fearless, chivalric, playful, big on family, loyal, team player, honest
Negative: Hot-headed, combative, a herd beast, a brat, a hella flirt, naive, honest

Brown: +40
1 Turn: +3
Fit/Motivated: +10
Honor-bound: +5
Bucks the system: -3

TOTAL: 55pts

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 10
Stamina: 12
Wits: 12

Round 1: 19/21