Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elsa Amora
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:13 am
User Image
Lysander Dubois | Officer of the Yogakuma Clan | Mind/Shadow Manipulation & Teleportation
OCC:...

The man watched as everyone began to pack up, well, everyone besides Ilmari. He seemed to be in his own sad trance thinking of his daughter. She must be fun if he's making such a fuss. Smirking slightly at what he heard in his head, his attention was then pulled away when he felt Crius shift beside him. He was clearly happy to go and collect the girl, making him smile as a kiss was placed upon his cheek. Chuckling slightly at his excitement, he stood soon after his leader and let out a small huff before giving a brief nod to everyone and vanishing much in the same way as Crius had.

[Exit]

IceCream-Sungae
FallenxSong
Tigerlvr_Bailey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ILMARI SOSHI

☆ Zandaka Colony | ☆ 37 Years Old | ☆ Bisexual

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Ilmari’s heart had not hurt this much in a long time. He watched the other leader’s make their way out and felt a small wave of calm wash over his body. He relaxed his muscles and picked his head up to an almost empty room. Using his sleeves he wiped his eyes quickly before turning to Ms. Varga once more while gathering his things. ”I spent my whole life trying to do that right thing. I don’t know what I did to deserve this punishment.” His words were like stone as he headed towards the doors. You did do something.. You killed your own father… Ilmari flinched at his own conscience before exiting to hopefully make it to see his baby one more time.
[Exits]

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

(ooc: -- )

IceCream-Sungae

FallenxSong

Tigerlvr_Bailey

FallenxSong
Vice Captain

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:51 pm
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ⇄ ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ➳ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ

Bᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴅ ⇄ Tʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ’s ʜᴀʀᴅ ➳ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ.

User Image User Image User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Hᴀᴅʟᴇɪɢʜ Asᴛᴇʀ ↘↘ Tʀᴜᴛʜ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀs ﹣ Mᴀᴅᴀᴍ·s a**ɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ​
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wᴇʟʟ Jᴇsᴜs Cʜʀɪsᴛ﹐ 『I’ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ I’ᴍ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ⇄ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀғᴛᴇʀDᴏ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴄʜᴀʀɪᴏᴛDᴏ I ғʟᴏᴀᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ↺ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɪʟɪɴɢ ➳

Dᴏ I ⇗ ᴅɪᴠɪᴅᴇ ➳ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀ.

Haddie felt rather bad for Ilmari. Who wanted to have a child taken from you? And he sounded rather choked up about it. Ms. Varga seemed fully prepared for his this, though, ready to explain to him how this was going to work, and to further ease her mind, Madam Aleta placed a hand over Haddie's comfortingly. She relaxed slightly, though she still felt rather bad for the Zandaka leader. There must not be any alternative, or Haddie was sure the woman would have provided it. After the woman's explanation, she reminded them to essentially keep their hands to themselves, and with that, Madam Aleta rose from her chair, bidding Haddie to follow. They would go and find their first recruit. She rose as well, only providing a polite wave as her leader said her farewells. As they walked out, Haddie couldn't help but glance back at Crius's mildly disconcerting grin.
                                                  [EXIT]

⇛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: The Summit Room ⇛ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: The Leaders and their Guests ⇛ ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Reserved

Elsa Amora

IceCream-Sungae

FallenxSong

Civilian Town Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out