Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
New Beginnings - A Passage to Galar (Team Mission 0) [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:33 am
When Veronica sat on the train, she laid back with Cosmo and stared out the window. As she spotted several pokemon she hadn't seen before, she tried to reach out to scan them with a pokedex with no avail. "Oh well, shouldn't be long now." Despite that, Cosmo kept uncomfortably shifting between his seat and Veronica's lap, making Veronica continuously avoid his fur and tail.
Eventually, Veronica would catch up to the others just after the invitation exploded. She glanced around at everyone, surprised that so many of them showed up. "Oh this sounds like fun." She was certain one of them would find the Caterpie. Noticing the lake on the side, Veronica took Cosmo to the opposite area: Dappled Grove. "We're looking for a shadow Caterpie." She informed Cosmo and encouraged him to help. The Zoroark took off, sniffing around and marking territory as he went.
Veronica sent out her Mudkip and Eevee. "You guys are small, where would a Shadow Caterpie go?" She sent the pair to carefully walk through the grass in search for the caterpie. Then Veronica took a moment to shake a tree to check if there was anything up there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:12 am
Keiko and I travelled across Wild Area together, spending the time to talk about various subjects while Sparrow and Natalia took to the skies to serve as our primary search force. We kept our eyes open as well, but we used the time in more ways than one, though of course we were civil about it. Wild area, while vast and open, wasn't the most private area. Rala was also out of her ball, but she focused on sensing the corrupted energy she was familiar with due to the time she spent with the disease. Instead of walking, she used Teleport to get around so she could focus on sensing the energy of the various Pokemon in Wild Area.

Abby was in her own part of Wild Area, but she had all three of her Pokemon out and about, searching as thoroughly as they could. With no companion to distract her, her mind was as focused on finding their target as her Pokemon were.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:39 pm
SubonicXP

The three of us made our way on and soon enough the team departed to Wedgehurst. Though, got to admit, no arguments here, its no Magnet Train, but eh, whatever. The view is nice, at least, with its various rolling hills, and full of life no less. Tristen actually took a seat nearby Rhyme, carrying on conversation with her for the better part of the trip, something that did not escape Freth's notice and made sure that I knew. Tristen was actually being a bit outgoing, it seemed. Interacting with those around his age. I suppose it was warranted in his case. Though Freth had other thoughts she thought was pretty endearing.

The lot of us perked up, however, once our trip seemed to have been cut short. "Uh...this...doesn't look like any town..." I said, looking at the window. We gathered our things and made our way off the train. Once Sub found out and announced it, I had to slowly breathe in and out. "Really..." I said, pretty deadpan.

"So we're to hunt...one lone Caterpie. In ALL OF THIS." Freth said, pointing out towards the field in question."

"Provided that it hadn't infected anything else so far in its trip here." I spoke up.

Tristen had a thought to occur just then. "How...did they know the ship had a Shadow Caterpie? And why didn't the people on the ship contain it?" Tristen asked.

"Someone had to ask it." I said, still pretty dry in my tone of voice. I was on the same page as Tristen honestly. It didn't quite add up.

"Ugh...I'll go on ahead." Freth said, releasing her own Absol and making her way out to hunt down anything out of the ordinary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:31 pm
Blizzard120

"Astute observation but my cynicism leads me to believe the answer is obvious. Think about it; they knew about the Shadow Caterpie, and its general location, because they did try to contain it, and failed. Twice I would assume, once on the ship and once on land. Now Snagem has to clean up their failure." GRAY replied to Tristen and Blizzard from their SNAGs. "I might further dare a guess, taking a page from the frigid one's book of suspicion of others, and gamble that if we fail here Galar and the other regions will just blame us for any Shadow outbreak. Honestly it's a perfect set up; Snagem succeeds and the outbreak is contained or we fail and we're a conveniently placed scapegoat." GRAY went on.

"Either way if you two are done playing detective go look for this bug or help me with my own investigation. I know bird brain felt it upon arriving in this region, especially here in the Wild Area. That strange energy." GRAY spoke.

Blizzard120

Reno Vantas

Freth would find herself on Rolling Fields, a large open field dotted with a few trees and bushes largely on the sides with numerous rolling hills running down the center. On one of said hills was a certain red headed Psychic Channeler who, as far as the eye could tell, seemed to be doing nothing more than laying back and enjoying the Galarian sun.

Freth would have a moment to approach the fellow Snagem and probably inquire about what he was doing here, or rather what he wasn't doing which was looking for this damn worm. At some point in their conversation a strange new Pokemon, new to her but not to Reno recently, would come rolling right on past them up and down the hill.

"Baa!" The fluffy white four legged creature cried almost happily as it rolled along. It wasn't alone either as shortly after another came rolling by. Then two more. Four more. Six? Before the pair knew it a flock of a Pokemon called Wooloo would come rolling down a hill behind them and up the hill they were on, threatening to either bowl them over and slam right into them like fluffy cannonballs as the momentum launched them off the hill and sent them airborne. It was like a flood of happy little cotton balls. Who knew getting a concussion or broken limb could be this cute.

TerashiLeonGoken

The lovers, Keiko and Terashi, would come upon the shore of a beautiful lake, South Lake Miloch a small wooden sign informed them. Some familiar Pokemon could be seen, a pair of Wooper frollicing on the muddy shore, a family of Tympole scurrying into the lake startled by the Snagem’s approach, and a Machop ignoring them completely as it practiced punching a tree off to the side. It was nice, a picturesque lake as long as you ignored the annoying sound of that Machop going at the tree. Some might even say this moment was romantic.

Sparrow and Natalia however would spot a strange Pokemon in the air flying right past them, a blue bird unlike any they had seen before. It had a dobby expression and a long yellow beak. The strange bird just stared blankly ahead, paying them no mind. It seemed harmless enough from what they could tell, and it had no interest in their trainer.

The serene lakeside Pokemon would soon be ruined in a single moment that seemed to happen all at once. The Machop delivered a strong punch to its tree and something small snake-like and green fell out of it, Rala getting a somewhat decent look at it as she sensed its panicked emotions first, confirming at minimum the previous descriptors that led her to believe it to be a Caterpie. However, before any certainty would be deduced the strange blue bird Sparrow and Natalie briefly flew alongside of dived bombed out of the sky and in one fluid and surprisingly fast movement snatched up and swallowed the green creature whole.

“Cram cram!” The strange Pokemon gagged as it landed and choked on its prey, trying to force it down its throat as it bobbed its head up and down. The Machop just stared, utterly baffled by what just happened. However no matter how strange this was they might want to check out what it just swallowed or else they could have a far more mobile Shadow Pokemon on their hands now.

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Both Veronica and Abby had headed towards Dappled Grove, the two taking different paths through the wide fields of lush grass which would lead them into the grove of spread out trees, not dense enough to be a proper forest. There were many berry trees to be found here, the two Snagems on different ends of the grove noting that berry trees here did not just grow one kind of berry but multiple. Were they hybrid species in Galar or something? Even more curious were the trees that grew large red crunchy fruits, not at all like berries, in fact neither of them would have seen anything like them outside of Galar.

The two Snagems would come across something small and green in the tall grass in their path, its serpentine body disappearing into the grass only for them both to get a quick glimpse of pink on its as well. By body shape and with the colors green and pink it would lead them both to believe they had found a Caterpie, whether or not it was the Caterpie they couldn’t know until they got a better look. Whatever the creature was however they had startled it and it was now on the run through the tall grass, fleeing deeper into the grove. Who would catch their own mysterious green creature first, Veronica or Abby?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:57 pm
SubonicXP

Arkelos got lost among the crowds and busy foot traffic after getting off the boat. "Ugh, so many people here. How does anyone find any-" Arkleos' thought was caught off by Jezebel running up. "ARKELOS! Look at this town, it's beautiful. The ocean view is breath taking, and the sea brine air. Reminds me of the coasts and Bluffs of Kalos."

The started walking toward inland. "Where were we suppose to go?" Arkelos asked, "I think someone mentioned the train station? Or something about a Major City hub? I can't remember, We're on vacation! Let's enjoy it!" Jezebel said with joy and cheerful tone.

Arkelos was not amusing, "Look, i'm sure you know somewhere that this is certainly NOT a vacation right?" Walking up past the gym, Jezebel started sniffing the air, "Is that FOOD!?" Running off in search of the food, Arkelos just shook his head, "I really hope she calms down before we get into any trouble." Arkelos said with a whisper.

Jezebel gave a shout from a distance; waving her hand trying to signal Arkelos. Arkelos picked up speed to catch up with her, "Arkelos we HAVE to eat here! It's suppose world renown food. Arkelos sighed, "Jezebel, do you realize you have to have money to get food. It's not exactly a free commodity." Jezebel smiled, "Yeah i suppose you're right."

Arkelos looks around to see if he can find any snagems. "They must have all moved on when we got lost." Reaching down at his snag device. Arkelos tries to send Sub a message asking for mission update and location. "I hope he isn't to mad at us for getting lost on our first day here." Jezebel laughed, "Oh you worry to must, let's go window shopping until we get and update, or at least hear something." Arkelos nodded as they walked around town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:35 pm
Rala would react before I could, teleporting in front of the unfamiliar Galarian Pokemon and using her Psychic energy to hold the bird's beak open, using her hands to grab the Caterpie and begin pulling it out. Suspecting that she might get attacked for trying this, I let Sauron out of his ball. "Use your vines to hold that bird Pokemon in place," I ordered. Sauron, familiar enough with his abilities thanks to his training, did as he was ordered, moving his vines toward the bird Rala was struggling with in order to hold it down with them. Something told me it wouldn't be that easy, so I stared at the bird, expecting something to happen, my gaze almost daring it to act.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:24 pm
Once off the train, the siblings went off in a direction then everyone else did. Mainly because the child side of Ulla wanted to adventure and go explore. While Leon followed close behind but at a more slower pace. They were both accompanied by one of their Pokemon. Ulla with her trusted Lucario, then Leon with his Ivysaur.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:25 am
Ryan had zoned out during the Train Ride, so when it came to a sudden stop, it jolted him back to the here and now. This wasn't where they were headed, so why had they stopped here?

Ryan follows Sub and then overhears why they had been called off. Stupid Kantoites. His opinion of the people of the original region just kept on dropping. How had they been so incompetent to allow this to happen?

Ryan calls out Mite, his Frogadier, Niles, his Croconaw, Eleanor, his Prinplup, and James, his Sobble. "Alright squad, we are headed for the lake area looking for a Shadow Caterpie. Think small green bug with creepy aura. If you locate it, flag the others and me so we can contain and capture it without any risk to the local pokemon. Let's go!" Ryan explains to his team before they fan out and begin their search.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:14 pm
The two small critters ran around in the grass, dodging by and jumping over wild pokemon. They enjoyed the fresh smell of a new place and frolocking in the open space. They stopped at a cliff to laugh and joke around when a shadow came up behind them. They noticed the sun vanish and a low growl. Before they had a chance to glance back they were already taken down by a furry beast, one whose scent they quickly recognized. Cosmo play-fought with them after the big scare.

Meanwhile, Veronica grabbed a few berries when she noticed something that could potentionally be the Caterpie moving about. Her Sableye horns twitched as she crouched and let the berries fall back to the ground. She would attempt to get as close as she could without alarming the creature, keeping a certain distance behind it and following it for several meters. For the moment, as she had no clue where her "trustworthy" pokemon were, she would have to deal with this herself. When her reveal was imminent, she would use her own Night Shade to check what the pokemon was. She readied her hand on a pokeball if it was to be needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:50 pm
Once on the train and settled into their seats, Lykas and his lot spent most of the right looking out the window and enjoying the view of the rolling countryside of the Wild Area. It was a beautiful view, none could deny that, but they were all left wondering what exactly was so wild about it beyond it being left untamed by the human populace?

When the stewardess came by, Wren ordered a tea, though when he was asked what kind he would like, he turned bright red and changed his order to a Lemonade, muttering something about not realizing there were different kinds. He was only familiar with the classic Earl Grey his mother drank in the morning with her breakfast and he was only marginally fond of it.

Kaya graciously accepted a Soda Pop with a straw so he could drink it without spilling it thanks to his mask blocking his mouth from the typical objects drinks were served in.

Lykas and Odd both requested a coffee, though only Lykas got upset when the stewardess seemed offended by the request and muttered something about "typical Unovan pigs". "I'll have you know I'm originally from Hoenn and lived in practically every region except this one and Unova at some point in my life. Moreover, I'm actually friends with some of those 'Unovan pigs' as you call them and I won't have you insulting them over some petty grudge you've got no place in." He snapped back at her, eyes flashing black for a moment as he nearly lost control of his Hex in that moment.

"I apologize for his tone." Odd jumped in. "He tends to get defensive of his friends when he thinks they're being attacked. Not that they weren't. But changing the subject to something less sensitive, I've never seen that Pokemon before. What is it?" He asked, hiding his own judgement of the woman's words with an under-his-breath comment amid the statements

The stewardess' attitude changed completely from shock at Lykas' instant and unjustified(from her perspective, of course) rebuttal to her snide comment to a chipper and gleeful one when Odd asked about her partner. "Oh, it's an Indeedee! They're rather popular around here. They can use their Psychic abilities to determine your wants and needs before you can even tell them what they are! And the females are especially good with children." She announced happily.

"That sounds incredibly convenient! I wonder if Sub might be interested in having a few around the base to help take some of the load off GRAY?" The Ghost Channeler said to himself, scratching his chin in curiosity.

This left the Stewardess in a much happier mood as she walked away. When the train came to a stop and the quartet was ushered off the train, they'd listen to Sub's explanation of what they'd been little more than tricked into participating in. Lykas and Odd both sighed and shook their heads. "It figures we're still being called into work when we should be getting the chance to relax for once." Lykas stated. "I'll head to the lake. I'm better around water, anyway."

"I'll head to the Rolling Hills area, then." Odd decided as Lykas looked over the map in the train station and determined his direction before he headed out.

"I'll go with you. I hear there's a tree somewhere in that area that grows the apples Applin are so fond of. I might find something to get Manna a proper shell if I search the area, even if that Caterpie doesn't turn up." Wren announced, holding up a book on local flora. Looks like he'd been doing some research here lately. Looking over the map, he figured out where that meant the pair were going and headed off, leading Odd toward their destination.

"Then I guess I'll head off to the grove, then. Maybe I can find some Fairy-types there that would be willing to give us a hand searching?" Kaya determined before glancing at the map, himself and heading off in his chosen direction.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:07 pm
"...I could get into a few lines of obviousness as to how they could have very well avoided that, but it wouldn't do any good, would it?" I quipped, still not amused. This was supposed to be a vacation. The one time I was literally given the means to go out and relax for a change and it came with strings attached. Blast it all.

When told to go search for the Caterpie instead of wasting time by the abrasive A.I., one thing that GRAY stated caught the both of our attention though. "Energy? You feeling it?" Tristen asked.

"...Yea, I did. Somewhat. It was faint, though. Stronger back in town by a little bit, but once we got on the train and left town, it was...well, not there. But now that we're here, I feel it again."

"Someone following us?"

"...unless that someone is Arceus or an Elemental itself spreading itself thin everywhere, I don't think so. I didn't think anything of it, though. Its like, its in the air or something...I really don't know. Isn't...anything major that I can tell. Though, yet, I really don't know what it is. Whatever...let's just find that bug and get back on track." I said making my way off.

--------

Meanwhile, as Freth started to fan out from the rest of the group to hunt down one lowly, if albeit shadowfied bug, she took notice to Reno...doing jack all. "...are you kidding me?" Freth said under her breath. She started to make her way to the co-leader, probably to kick him into gear in helping anyone out on the field, but ended up stopping until she took notice to...a sheep? A Mareep? No...this was different.

"Aaabbbsolll?"

"I...don't know. It's adorable though." Freth said.

"Aaabsol."

"Hey, don't start feeling jealous on me." Her sentiments about the sheep would be hard to maintain however once the numbers doubled...and doubled again, and doubled yet again in rapid succession. A whole flock of them started to make their way down hill in one woolly landslide. "Oh...OH SH- MOVE!" Freth said, running off trying to get herself and her Absol away from getting flattened by the tumbling sheep. She'd leave Reno to his fate. He deserved it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:23 pm
Reno would crack an eye open, the thoughts and speaking of Freth quickly drawing his attention away from his search. "Hey! I'm searching the Pokemon around here's thoughts! Pretty sure they would be thinking 'what the hell is that' if they saw a Shadow Caterpie. Plus I had...."

Before he continue explaining what exactly had gone down during his own side trip out to Galar ahead of the rest of them, the sound of rolling wool and baaing would reach Reno's ears again. Slowly looking up the hill and spying the cotton balls of crushing pain beginning another mass stampede across the hills, Reno would scramble to his feet and dash to pass Freth before he could witness the ever increasing horde. "Run! I thought they were light and cute and I could catch one! Damned thing nearly flattened me out!" Reno yelled at the retreating form of Freth in front of him, the sound of baas and rolling slowly nipping at their heels. Holding Harleen on his shoulder, he knew that while this wasnt an ideal way to flee, it was all they could do.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:16 am
Blizzard120

Reno Vantas

”Requiem of Whyspers”

The woolly swarm would continue to roll towards the fleeing Freth and Reno, no escape on foot in sight as the happy little death sheep continued to gain more and more speed, at this rate putting the rolling speed of a Donphan to shame. At the bottom of the hill there was a sort of natural fork in their path, a small river dividing the two paths. On one side was heavily forested, the trees thinning into Dappled Path on the other side, the trees might be a good cover to spare them the painful impact of Wooloo. The other side was flat and still slightly inclined leading to a lake, West Lake Axwell to be precise, would take longer to reach safety and a lake might not be the safest escape. Either way the Wooloo horde would split at this point so they had to make a choice of what to escape into, the forest or the lake.

And it might do them good to make a choice quick as it appears the Wooloo have begun to gather such considerable amounts of static electricity that they've begun to visible crackle with electricity, a few showing the beginnings of an unknowing Wild Charge. Now was not a good time for Reno having so much metal on him and Freth being a Flying type. Those Wooloo were getting very close.

Odd and Wren had arrived just in time at the bottom of the hill to see Freth and Reno charging down the hill towards them with a rapidly approaching flock of electrified Wooloo close behind them. What a welcome this was.

”DignityPower”

”TerashiLeonGoken”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

With her Night Shade Veronica could make out the true form of the little critter in the grass, it was a Bounsweet. That was odd, why did she assume it to be serpentine just a moment ago? Sure, green and pink is right but Bounsweet’s round shape was not the shape she saw a moment ago. Before she could think on that any more strange little furry creature with a big fluffy tail bigger than its body and pronounced front teeth appeared in front of her.

“Skwovet?” It squeaked, sniffing the air and apparently taking notice of the berries in her hand. Apparently the scent of the Bounsweet, which had slipped away as the new Pokemon, Skwovet, appeared, had drawn the Pokemon out and now it is assuming the irresitable scent it smelled was coming from Veronica and her berries. “Skwovet?” Another one of these ‘Cheeky Pokemon’ appeared, reading the body language of its comrade and assuming the same thing. And another...and another. Before Veronica knew it she was surrounded by hungry little Normal Pokemon, looking at her like a tasty treat.

That was when the mysterious shape Abby was chasing zipped right through the crowd of Skwovet surrounding Veronica, startling them and causing them to fly in a panic resulting in a frenzy of Tackle, Tail Whip, and Bite, both Veronica and Abby certainly getting targeted in the frenzy, fur and grass flying all over the place.

Meanwhile a certain Klefki hybrid was drawn to this exact location by a vile force just in time to see Veronica and Abby caught in the swarm of frightened Skwovet and a certain little green mysterious creature fleeing in the grass in the midst of the frenzy. The exact creature that brought him here.

”TerashiLeonGoken”

”RCCaughtem”

”Requiem of Whyspers”

While Ryan’s Pokemon set off to find the Shadow Caterpia at the lake he would stumble upon some of his fellow Snagems as he spotted Keiko and Terashi, the male apparently having used his Venusaur to restrain some strange blue larged eyed bird while his Gardevoir tried to pull something stuck in its throat out. A bizarre scene to be sure.

Rala would only have to pull for a short while before the object she was pulling on came flying out at such an incredible speed and with such force that as it collided with her head it would knock the Gardevoir clean off her feet. The vine bound bird however didn’t seem too happy as it began to squawk madly as it was denied its lunch. “Cramorant!” It cried. As for said lunch? That was no Caterpie.

“Blipbug…” It moaned, the strange purple Pokemon laying on Rala’s face, proceeding to faint from the ordeal. It was covered in leaves and so that’s probably why they mistook it for a Caterpie.

As for Ryan’s Pokemon their search didn’t seem to go too well at first, though a certain Snagem would come across them in the lake, Lykas likely noticing them to be Ryan’s Pokemon. He didn’t see Ryan yet but seeing his Pokemon told him the Channeler must be nearby. As Lykas swam around something watched him and waited for the right moment to strike. When that moment came Lykas would find himself assault by something in a blink of an eye. Something zipped right through the water and bit him as it passed him by. Before he had time to react it happened again. And again. And again. It wasn’t just one thing but several. A school of sleek arrow shaped brown fish had surrounded him and marked him for lunch, and they moved very fast. Maybe Ryan’s Pokemon would help out Lykas or perhaps the other Snagems at the lake noticed him because these things were numerous and hungry.

”Blizzard120”

”Atlantis_Darts”

”Not a Noise”

Blizzard, Tristen, Darts, and Rhyme would travel into the Wild Area as a group in search of the Shadow Caterpie. Not much eventful took place in the first half hour of their search of the Wild Area, the group finding themselves finding themselves journeying across an open field sandwiched between two hills. A pack of small red and black fox Pokemon appeared to be stalking them but kept their distance, they especially took interest in Darts, a couple getting very close, as if to pounce him.

For those energy sensitives of the group they could feel here, more than ever, that strange presence which Blizzard detected when they first arrived in Galar. It didn’t feel maleficent or ‘wrong’ like Shadow energy and yet was somehow different from natural Pokemon energies. It was hard to describe but it definitely stood out.

The group would come upon a ring of stones in the middle of the field, the large flat rocks stacked upon each other in a donut shape with the center empty going straight down into the darkness of the earth. One might guess they were put here on purpose and yet if they were the visible age of the rock structure led them to believe they were stacked a long time ago. While observing the structure that was when they heard it.

“Metapod.” A Pokemon’s cry clearly and plainly echoed out from the bottom of the hole at the stone ring’s center. They were looking for a Caterpie, not a Metapod, but maybe it evolved? Wonder how safe it is to jump on in.

“Nickit? Nick.” Three of the fox pack muttered as they now stood at Darts’ feet, looking into the hole themselves and then at Darts, as if to see what we’ll do. They certainly moved quietly.

Cecile Silverstone

-l- JoltiBun -l-

”Darksol88”

”Espeon_Commander”

”Arkelos”

And all others.

The rest of the Snagems would find themselves wandering the Wild Area one way or another, if they were behind they would receive a message from Sub to head on to this location and look for a Shadow Caterpie. While here they wouldn’t find anything yet like a Caterpie but found plenty of other Pokemon, some new and different ones in fact.

[Find and battle one of the following Galar Pokemon: Blipbug, Rookidee, Skwovet, Nickit, Gossifleur, Wooloo, Chewtle, Yamper, Rolycoly, Appltin, or Silicobra. The most humorous or creative scenario will be chosen for an additional reward and will help me decide how to move the mission forward You may capture the Pokemon.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:01 pm
SubonicXP

"I suddenly feel like I know why my great great grandparents decided to bail out on Galar suddenly!" Freth shouted to no one in particular, being chased down by the Wooloo...or more accurately, Freth and Absol being proverbial valedictorians in the Prometheus School of Running Away from Things. "Absol, over here!"

"AAABSSSOLL!" Freth bolted towards the forest then got behind a tree and hugged up against it tight with her Absol close in tow. She was hoping these sheep wasn't strong enough to overtake a tree and pass by it instead of running her over.

---------

Meanwhile unbeknownst to the rest of the team of Freth's plight, I started to comb my way across the field, trying to get some sort of read on the Shadow Caterpie. Yea...out here? Fat chance. I'd probably have to be right on top of it just to get something. And any scent that Tristen could possibly pick up is probably too cold to go on. Tristen and I fanned out a bit, trying to make sure we weren't missing anything. Though, that could so easily be done in a field like this.

"Hm...?" Tristen took notice to the rock formation. It...didn't look natural. Like it was specifically arranged like that. But at the same time...it looked like it been here...seemingly forever. He couldn't see down the bottom of it, but then...he heard something. Something that probably only he could hear with his keen sense of hearing. "...hey, Blizz?" The Manetric hybrid called out to me.

"Yea? What's up?"

"I think something is down here." Tristen said. "It sounds...like...a Metapod?" Tristen said. "Could that Caterpie evolve by now?"

"If it weren't shadowfied, perhaps. Shadow Pokemon can't evolve. The whole shadowification kills their evolution prowess until they're rid of it; its basically exchanging a long term benefit for a very dangerous, yet very short-term one for more power." I said. "Because of which, that can't be our target. Though..." I stared down the hole, the feeling...this weird feeling since I got into this region was perhaps strongest at this hole. The hell? Just as weird, however... "...what's a Metapod doing in a hole?" I started to look around. No trees for a Metapod to hang around in around the immediate area. "All the way out here at that."

"Maybe it got lost?" Tristen said. "Or maybe managed to escape from a bird Pokemon?" The boy had to admit, he's grasping at straws on that one.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:20 am
"Do you think that energy would...." No, Rhyme. That was foolish. Also foolish was her blindly following the pack. She adjusted her hat, having quietly trailed after her friend and his big...uh...brother? Guardian? What _WAS_ Blizz to Tristen anyway? She'd find out sooner or later.

The Pachirisu hybrid felt her tail fur floof. The energy was...different. Strange. Foreign enough, and yet.... "Or maybe a bird pokemon thought of it a snack...and the aura caused it to drop it here?" She pipes up, hugging herself and slipping that into an arm cross. That energy definitely just....this whole place was fascinating and she wasn't sure what to make of it! Glances back to Tristen and offers a reassuring smile thats slightly sheepish--she agrees with that straw gasp for sure.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff