Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
WCC - Day 0 (Motostoke, Galar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:20 pm
Blizzard120
"Probably as good as spot as any to look." Tristen said to Rhyme. A thought occurred to him, something that came off rather grim. He noticed in some places, there were canals similar to what Lumiose City in Kalos had. What if...

The Manetric hybrid shook his head for a second. Don't go there. Seriously, don't go there, he could only think. "We can start from the front and start working our way around to the back. Maybe Minccino didn't get far, hopefully." Tristen said.

She was glad Freth trusted the two of them together. It made her happy to have more....friends. Family was RC and Ryan. She reaches for Tristens hand, hesitates....smiles, holding it out. "To the front of Motostoke, then?" She asks the other Hybrid, a soft smile on her face.

Yes....it was good to have friends like Tristen. Nearer her own age, also a same type....that was nice to think about.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:35 pm
Not a Noise
She was glad Freth trusted the two of them together. It made her happy to have more....friends. Family was RC and Ryan. She reaches for Tristens hand, hesitates....smiles, holding it out. "To the front of Motostoke, then?" She asks the other Hybrid, a soft smile on her face.

Yes....it was good to have friends like Tristen. Nearer her own age, also a same type....that was nice to think about.

Tristen was a bit confused when Rhyme, albeit a bit reluctantly, offered her hand to him. Freth would then need a lower lip to bite as she looked pretty much at the back of Tristen's head, practically one would say if she was trying to stare into the electric hybrid's very soul, wondering if Tristen would actually just...do it. The one time the Manetric hybrid gets to be social that doesn't involve a fight or Pokemon training and actually...well, be at least a young teen, and he's at risk of botching everything because a particular father figure shelters him more often than not. Though, admittedly, not entirely his fault either considering how said father figure operates. Fortunately, Tristen would take her hand and would be off with Rhyme.

Freth would only sigh in relief once she knew Tristen wouldn't hear it. "...the kid is doomed." Freth would only say to herself. In the meantime, she'd go explore herself and get the down low on how this place operates. Frankly, she had nothing better to do other than wait for this tournament or whatever starts.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:48 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Robin laughed playful as Lykas pulled him in and held him in his tentacles, as if he was enjoying where this was going and had every intent on taking it as far as possible. The moment when Lykas let go of him a different voice called out.

"Well well well, right here in public? Didn't learn the last time, did you? You barely got out of that charge, I think my influence here in Motostoke has run dry. Next time get a hotel room, dear." The owner of the voice was an absolutely beautiful woman approaching them. Long brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes, and she wore a simply blue dress that was clearly made of a fabric of ridiculous price. This woman, the way she carried herself, her beauty, and how kept she was, had an air of importance and demanded to be paid attention to.

"Marian, there you are!" Robin the Thievul hybrid said as he turned to face the woman, grabbing her head and planting a little kiss on her hand as dramatically as possible. She just rolled her eyes. "I would like you to meet our new friends, members of the famous, sometimes infamous, Team Snagem." He said, flamboyantly gesturing to them and guiding the woman around to the front of him. "This is my wife, Marian. Or as the populace likes to refer to her, Lady Marian of Hammerlocke." So she was of nobility.

"Wife? Hardly. You sure like throwing around that word, love." She teased Robin before turning her attention to the Snagems. "Pleased to meet you both. I hope my dear love here hasn't bothered you too much." She spoke. That was when she got a good look at Abby and turned her focus completely on her. "Aren't you a pretty girl. What is your name?" She asked, taking sudden interest in Abby. Even Robin seemed confused by this.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:55 pm
Reno Vantas

Feeling her 'ponytail' lifting itself off the ground to face the girl as well, Leslie continued her only vaguely warranted berating. "Learn to speak a language, not this slurred attempt at an accent! Or am I speaking a little too erudite for your tender, uncultured ears!?" Completely missing the girl's efforts to physically intimidate her with violence, Leslie just waited to see what this little witch came back at her with.

The other girl stared at Leslie in silence, not because she was backing down after being verbally assaulted in return but because her anger had boiled to such a point that it was becoming difficult for her to even think. Her fair pink skin had turned beet red and Leslie could see a noticeable vein bugling on her forehead. It did not take much at all to send such a young girl into silent paralyzing rage it seemed.

After what seemed like an eternity the girl found it in herself to finally gather her thoughts and speak. She would extent one of her meek looking hands and jab a finger against Leslie's steely shoulder. "What does ye mum call ye other than mistake?" One might assume she was asking for her name. In that moment of physical contact Leslie could since the girl was attempting to use a move on her, something that threatened to sap her will to fight, even verbally, trying to force her to 'Play Nice'. Her ponytails behind her rhythmically knocked against each other, as if to intimidate, like a person punching their other palm.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:03 pm
Krysta watches as al the snagems disperse into various parts of motostoke.
"well ok then..." She stares at muse trying to think what to do. Then thinking herself clever she starts following this "leader" person making notes on his behavior "What do you think he is doing muse? Do you think he is nice? are these bad people?" Muse just grunts and keeps trodding next to krysta. "well either way lets keep following this one so we can report back to the professor on what we find. she will def want details"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:13 pm
"Ah, right," William replied, having assumed the battle was to take place right before the leader's eyes, in that very spot. "Alright, friend, why don't we re-locate to an appropriate location?" he asked Odo before recalling the Garbodor. "Ah, after you," he added to Ulla. He might be a native and thus more knowledgeable of the area, but he didn't want to be rude.

Absinthe had already started walking away by the time Miriam showed up, but hearing her voice stopped Abby in her tracks. Something about the way she spoke rubbed her the wrong way, and the word she used to describe Abby was an immediate red flag. If Abby went out of her way to look nice, she'd ignore it and accept the compliment, but that wasn't ever the case. She either wanted something or she was forcing herself to be nice. Either way, Abby didn't trust her. "Absinthe Deathrage,", she said flatly. She to stop the smile that her mouth wanted to make, but she couldn't prevent it entirely, be it from the pride she had in her heritage or from the outrage that was undoubtedly soon to follow, be it for being named after a type of alcoholic beverage or having either the edgiest last name on the face of the planet or the dorkiest, depending on who you asked. A hoity-toity like her? She was bound to pitch a fit within a matter of seconds.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:20 pm
SubonicXP

After what seemed like an eternity the girl found it in herself to finally gather her thoughts and speak. She would extent one of her meek looking hands and jab a finger against Leslie's steely shoulder. "What does ye mum call ye other than mistake?" One might assume she was asking for her name. In that moment of physical contact Leslie could since the girl was attempting to use a move on her, something that threatened to sap her will to fight, even verbally, trying to force her to 'Play Nice'. Her ponytails behind her rhythmically knocked against each other, as if to intimidate, like a person punching their other palm.

Leslie could feel herself preparing to gloat over her small victory, watching as her adversary almost broke down into incoherent sobbing over the verbal lambasting that she had received. But she wouldn't tip her over the edge just yet, she wanted to savor this moment. She had finally been the victor in a verbal sparring match against someone and she would damn well take it. And it was during this moment of smugness that Leslie felt a jab in her shoulder and heard the girl begin to speak. And as she listened to the girl speak, Leslie's second mouth would slowly begin to lower and extend back behind her back....

.....Before the appendage came swinging back over Leslie's head, glowing with a dull metallic sheen as the massive bludgeon aimed to plant the mouthy hybrid into the ground like a golf tee. Because as effective as Play Nice might be at reducing aggression in rational people, it seemed to prove exceedingly ineffective against someone pushed to eclipsing rage. Finally snapping back to reality after her attempt to bludgeon the hybrid, Leslie roared at her, "The name's Leslie! No mistake! No mother! Just your WORST NIGHTMARE!" To the likely crowd that would be gathering after that outburst, they would find the small Mawile hybrid doing her best to hold a vicious snarl and a gaze that threatened to ignite the air around her. But even as she gave every appearance of a demon, they would also see a few tears slowly falling down her face. Apparently, something had finally cracked through that steel body.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:31 pm
SubonicXP

Robin laughed playful as Lykas pulled him in and held him in his tentacles, as if he was enjoying where this was going and had every intent on taking it as far as possible. The moment when Lykas let go of him a different voice called out.

"Well well well, right here in public? Didn't learn the last time, did you? You barely got out of that charge, I think my influence here in Motostoke has run dry. Next time get a hotel room, dear." The owner of the voice was an absolutely beautiful woman approaching them. Long brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes, and she wore a simply blue dress that was clearly made of a fabric of ridiculous price. This woman, the way she carried herself, her beauty, and how kept she was, had an air of importance and demanded to be paid attention to.

"Marian, there you are!" Robin the Thievul hybrid said as he turned to face the woman, grabbing her head and planting a little kiss on her hand as dramatically as possible. She just rolled her eyes. "I would like you to meet our new friends, members of the famous, sometimes infamous, Team Snagem." He said, flamboyantly gesturing to them and guiding the woman around to the front of him. "This is my wife, Marian. Or as the populace likes to refer to her, Lady Marian of Hammerlocke." So she was of nobility.

"Wife? Hardly. You sure like throwing around that word, love." She teased Robin before turning her attention to the Snagems. "Pleased to meet you both. I hope my dear love here hasn't bothered you too much." She spoke. That was when she got a good look at Abby and turned her focus completely on her. "Aren't you a pretty girl. What is your name?" She asked, taking sudden interest in Abby. Even Robin seemed confused by this.

Lykas was enjoying this exchange when they were interrupted by another party. When miss 'Marian', as Robin called her, made her appearance, he'd give her a once over and catcall. "And looker number 2 arrives on the scene. If we're making this a party, I suggest someone calls us a limo and reserves a hotel room." He quipped to Robin as he offered an exaggerated bow of his own. "Not to be outdone by the company I keep, allow me to introduce myself properly." He addressed the pair together. "My name is Lykas Fenrall, Water Master of Team Snagem, soon to be Grand Master." He introduced as he stood more upright. "And this is my younger sister-" He'd be cut off as Abby introduced herself by her full name. Marian had hit a sore spot for her within the first ten seconds of their meeting. Even he knew Abby hated being called "pretty" unless it was an adjective for "strong".

"I recommend amending that statement." He'd warn the natives as he took a a step back from his sibling. She would be going off like a hydrogen bomb shortly unless the one who lit her fuse diffused it just as quickly.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:42 pm
Ulla finally decided on which partner she should use after so long. Lucario looked at the Pokeball and merely smiled. "That's a good choice." While Ulla was deciding her partner, Leon noticed William's interaction with Odo. It kind of ticked him off for the poor Pokemon to cry like that. He was about to say something but merely held his words in. "You are already at a disadvantage it being your opponent is a Poison type. You sure you don't want me to face him-" "I'm sure! Even if I am at a disadvantage, I want to fight with all that I am." She said as she was very determined. Leon gazed at his sister's remark as he merely sighed. "Have it your way." He said as he stood up and started leading the way. Ulla looked at William and Odo as she smiled to them and looked at Sub and her adopted parents. She felt the pat on her back as she watched Sub depart.

"...Let's go. Quit stalling and lets get this over with. That way we can take a nap." He said looking back to make sure they were following. Leon was leading the way, until he didn't remember. Where they can actually go to battle. "I...actually don't know where to go." He said as Ulla merely sighed. Ulla looked around and saw the big arena. Probably where the gym leaders fight, but she wasn't so sure seeing how she has never been in any gyms. "Why not over there?'  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:08 pm
Blizzard120
Tristen was a bit confused when Rhyme, albeit a bit reluctantly, offered her hand to him. Freth would then need a lower lip to bite as she looked pretty much at the back of Tristen's head, practically one would say if she was trying to stare into the electric hybrid's very soul, wondering if Tristen would actually just...do it. The one time the Manetric hybrid gets to be social that doesn't involve a fight or Pokemon training and actually...well, be at least a young teen, and he's at risk of botching everything because a particular father figure shelters him more often than not. Though, admittedly, not entirely his fault either considering how said father figure operates. Fortunately, Tristen would take her hand and would be off with Rhyme.

Freth would only sigh in relief once she knew Tristen wouldn't hear it. "...the kid is doomed." Freth would only say to herself. In the meantime, she'd go explore herself and get the down low on how this place operates. Frankly, she had nothing better to do other than wait for this tournament or whatever starts.

"I....I thought not grabbing your hand would be more polite." She states as they travel to go hunting for the lost Pokemon, keeping her grip on his hand because it feels...comforting. He's not necessarily a close friend and shes more used to making friends not of her age group, but Tristens....different. Always has been.

"Also....given we're both electric types, me just...snatching a hand could give us both a shock!" She adds, a laugh slipping past as she feels....like herself again. Motostoke is no Shibuya but the sounds are enough to make her feel more at home. Even her tail has perked up a bit! "Okay, the boy said that he liked water....so peering down the channels on the lower side would be a good start."  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:25 pm
Not a Noise

"I....I thought not grabbing your hand would be more polite." She states as they travel to go hunting for the lost Pokemon, keeping her grip on his hand because it feels...comforting. He's not necessarily a close friend and shes more used to making friends not of her age group, but Tristens....different. Always has been.

"Also....given we're both electric types, me just...snatching a hand could give us both a shock!" She adds, a laugh slipping past as she feels....like herself again. Motostoke is no Shibuya but the sounds are enough to make her feel more at home. Even her tail has perked up a bit! "Okay, the boy said that he liked water....so peering down the channels on the lower side would be a good start."

Tristen didn't particularly mind any hand holding himself, though he didn't quite get it. Even with the explanation of manners or sharing electricity. Up until now, he was under the assumption that this sort of thing was kind of more reserved for children five and under for parents to keep their kids from straying away. Then again, he was also told not to believe everything you see on TV or the internet. Maybe this was one of those things. Or was there something else? Regardless, he didn't want to come off as rude and just went along with it. Little did Tristen realize, however, Freth was bound not to let this go later.

The two would make their way down streets, taking in the sights of the various brick buildings that made up the various storefronts, warehouses, and a Pokemon Center along the way. Eventually the two would reach their destination, at least one part of it. Going down a set of stairs, they would find a channel that spanned seemingly the entire length of Motorstoke, divided by at least one bridge that they could see which was needed to get out the front gate back to the wild area. Tristen was trying to take note of anything else that might be around for a Minccino to hide in or behind. "...see anything?" Tristen asked Rhyme.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:42 pm
Blizzard120
Tristen didn't particularly mind any hand holding himself, though he didn't quite get it. Even with the explanation of manners or sharing electricity. Up until now, he was under the assumption that this sort of thing was kind of more reserved for children five and under for parents to keep their kids from straying away. Then again, he was also told not to believe everything you see on TV or the internet. Maybe this was one of those things. Or was there something else? Regardless, he didn't want to come off as rude and just went along with it. Little did Tristen realize, however, Freth was bound not to let this go later.

The two would make their way down streets, taking in the sights of the various brick buildings that made up the various storefronts, warehouses, and a Pokemon Center along the way. Eventually the two would reach their destination, at least one part of it. Going down a set of stairs, they would find a channel that spanned seemingly the entire length of Motorstoke, divided by at least one bridge that they could see which was needed to get out the front gate back to the wild area. Tristen was trying to take note of anything else that might be around for a Minccino to hide in or behind. "...see anything?" Tristen asked Rhyme.

Maybe she could talk to Freth about it later? It was a silly thing to think about, really, but she did...she was happy bouncing around town with Tristen, sometimes swinging his hand a bit and humming a soft tune. Eventually, when they get to where they're stopping, she lets go and looks around, holding the railing and peering which way and that.

"I don't see anything...." She answers back, turning to look at him. "He said that he was playing near water. That pokemons not very big...so the water source shouldn't be as big either. Do we know of any smaller places that had water in town...?"  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:06 pm
"Aye, that'll do nicely," William cheered. He then proceeded to lead Ulla to the location she pointed out, with Keiko and I following to see either how the new guy or Ulla faired, depending. Whether Sub followed or tended to other business was up to him.

Upon arrival, William let Odo back out of his ball then. "Alright, then. Go ahead and make the first move," William offered, trying to be gentlemanly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:31 pm
Reno Vantas

Leslie could feel herself preparing to gloat over her small victory, watching as her adversary almost broke down into incoherent sobbing over the verbal lambasting that she had received. But she wouldn't tip her over the edge just yet, she wanted to savor this moment. She had finally been the victor in a verbal sparring match against someone and she would damn well take it. And it was during this moment of smugness that Leslie felt a jab in her shoulder and heard the girl begin to speak. And as she listened to the girl speak, Leslie's second mouth would slowly begin to lower and extend back behind her back....

.....Before the appendage came swinging back over Leslie's head, glowing with a dull metallic sheen as the massive bludgeon aimed to plant the mouthy hybrid into the ground like a golf tee. Because as effective as Play Nice might be at reducing aggression in rational people, it seemed to prove exceedingly ineffective against someone pushed to eclipsing rage. Finally snapping back to reality after her attempt to bludgeon the hybrid, Leslie roared at her, "The name's Leslie! No mistake! No mother! Just your WORST NIGHTMARE!" To the likely crowd that would be gathering after that outburst, they would find the small Mawile hybrid doing her best to hold a vicious snarl and a gaze that threatened to ignite the air around her. But even as she gave every appearance of a demon, they would also see a few tears slowly falling down her face. Apparently, something had finally cracked through that steel body.

Something tipped the other girl off, something to do with her ponytails as they twitched and unleashed a burst of Psychic though not at Leslie but instead telepathically pulled on a streetlight post behind their 'host'. Apparently the pigtails had 'Anticipated" exactly how painful such a blow would be and wanted no part of it. This act caused the other hybrid to skid backwards and barely out of the way of Leslie's pseudo-mouth, the horn slamming down on the ground with great impact but not before one of the teeth scrapped against the girl's arm as she slipped backwards.

Wincing in pain and coming to terms with what just happened the Hattrem hybrid grabbed her arm were it was cut and glared furiously at Leslie, her pigtails raising up towards the sky, swaying like two hostile Ekans. "What is wrong with ye!?" The hybrid shouted, that vein on her forehead looking fit to burst. She had to brace herself against the lamppost for a moment, her unbridled rage making her a bit light headed. "Ye need to calm DOWN!" She screamed at Leslie, putting a tremendous amount of vocal 'force' behind the last down and with it came an explosive burst of glittery flames from the girl's mouth in the shape of an expanding ring of fire ala Mystical Fire.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:19 pm
Not a Noise

Maybe she could talk to Freth about it later? It was a silly thing to think about, really, but she did...she was happy bouncing around town with Tristen, sometimes swinging his hand a bit and humming a soft tune. Eventually, when they get to where they're stopping, she lets go and looks around, holding the railing and peering which way and that.

"I don't see anything...." She answers back, turning to look at him. "He said that he was playing near water. That pokemons not very big...so the water source shouldn't be as big either. Do we know of any smaller places that had water in town...?"

Tristen thought back for a few seconds. It wasn't like he saw any recreational swimming pools or small ponds on the way here. Though such things probably would have looked kind of out of place around here, he thought. But then, perhaps a realization. "...?" The boy climbed the steps back upwards, taking a look around. The plants near the store fronts needed water to stay healthy looking as they are. Perhaps low-volume sprinklers? Would that be too farfetched? Hide in a tree or a flower planter? But then, as he pondered, another observation. "Fountains." Tristen said to Rhyme. "What about the water fountains at some of these places?"  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff