Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:46 pm
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
*he follows the sounds of laughter, finding it to be the only thing worth going towards in this so called Temple. He would actually compare it to a cesspool before he called it an actual Temple of anything. After walking in and seeing the jokes everyone else has posted, he leaves his own joke and quietly leaves*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey new vod got any more jokes?

*he leans against the wall and crosses his arms, clearly amused* You mean other than this place? My vod, this cesspool is a big enough joke to leave the entire galaxy laughing.

-chuckles standing across from him with a smirk- You nailed that fact vod. Not a damned one of us will argue that fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:11 am
Jin Awaud
Rassa Vizsla

Isn't there a storm trooper somewhere in this guild?! I wonder what's his or her thoughts on this! ^^

~laughs amused~ Most likely staying far away from you!

She gives a smirk, "He's an utreekov too."  

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:16 am
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
*he follows the sounds of laughter, finding it to be the only thing worth going towards in this so called Temple. He would actually compare it to a cesspool before he called it an actual Temple of anything. After walking in and seeing the jokes everyone else has posted, he leaves his own joke and quietly leaves*

*he leans against the wall and crosses his arms, clearly amused* You mean other than this place? My vod, this cesspool is a big enough joke to leave the entire galaxy laughing.

She laughs loudly, "Vod, like Lucent said, you're not going to get any arguments there! This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili!"

(brother
rough as a strill's backside - {phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive, an uncultured individual (by Mando standards)}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:36 pm
Lucent Rym
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur

-chuckles standing across from him with a smirk- You nailed that fact vod. Not a damned one of us will argue that fact.

*he chuckles* Glad to see we're all in agreeance.  

Threndur

Threndur

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:39 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur

She laughs loudly, "Vod, like Lucent said, you're not going to get any arguments there! This place is chaavla sa shebs be'striili!"

(brother
rough as a strill's backside - {phrase used to describe a bar that's a dive, an uncultured individual (by Mando standards)}

*he chuckles* That is one way to explain this place. This hyì'asa is run by a so-called Sith Lord? *he laughs after saying that* There's no excuses for this cesspool to be so trashy! *he notices her translation and grunts in annoyance* Vod, I assure you that I do not need Mando'a translated for me. I am quite competent when it comes to our language. *he shakes his head with a sigh* Wayii! *he laughs again, clearly having fun with this.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:07 am
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur

(brother

*he chuckles* That is one way to explain this place. This hyì'asa is run by a so-called Sith Lord? *he laughs after saying that* There's no excuses for this cesspool to be so trashy! *he notices her translation and grunts in annoyance* Vod, I assure you that I do not need Mando'a translated for me. I am quite competent when it comes to our language. *he shakes his head with a sigh* Wayii! *he laughs again, clearly having fun with this.*

She looks at him with a shake of her head wondering if this vod was like Jin, "Don't be an utreekov vod! Do you know how many here can't speak, read or write Mando'a? We translate for them," she snickered, "I shouldn't have to explain how bad it would be if we didn't... do I? Givri keye ava'r is all that can be said about some aruetii." Laughing now she added, "Have you honestly looked around this place vod? It's worse." Ginning she motioned to the cantina, "Come on vod, come grab a drink with the rest of us, I'll show you were to get the drinkable s**t."

(for the s**t and giggle of hell, she doesn't translate)

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Threndur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:12 pm
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur

(brother

She looks at him with a shake of her head wondering if this vod was like Jin, "Don't be an utreekov vod! Do you know how many here can't speak, read or write Mando'a? We translate for them," she snickered, "I shouldn't have to explain how bad it would be if we didn't... do I? Givri keye ava'r is all that can be said about some aruetii." Laughing now she added, "Have you honestly looked around this place vod? It's worse." Ginning she motioned to the cantina, "Come on vod, come grab a drink with the rest of us, I'll show you were to get the drinkable s**t."

*he snickers* being an idiot is the least of my worries at this moment, vod. You said we, does everyone here translate like you do? *he leans back against the wall, getting comfortable before laughing at her statement* Whiney indeed. *he glances over at where she motioned to and makes a noise of disgust* I'm pretty sure that room is what's giving this cesspool it's smell. And I'm not quite ready to sit down and relax with a drink yet. I have much more left to check out here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:55 pm
Threndur
Lucent Rym
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur

*he chuckles* Glad to see we're all in agreeance.

-chuckles amused-  

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:15 pm
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:17 pm

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Rassa Vizsla

Amorous Shapeshifter

14,775 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:31 pm
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur
Rassa Vizsla
Threndur

(brother

*he snickers* being an idiot is the least of my worries at this moment, vod. You said we, does everyone here translate like you do? *he leans back against the wall, getting comfortable before laughing at her statement* Whiney indeed. *he glances over at where she motioned to and makes a noise of disgust* I'm pretty sure that room is what's giving this cesspool it's smell. And I'm not quite ready to sit down and relax with a drink yet. I have much more left to check out here.

She nods her head laughing, "Have it your way vod. I doubt it goes anywhere, though the mess might be worse, and the smell!" She grins nodding her head understandingly, "Have fun, just watch your head, I've heard there's area's where the ceiling is cracking off and falling on peoples heads!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:52 pm

Lucent Rym

Hunter

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:15 am
Lucent Rym

-smirks- The things I could do with that knife. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:47 am
Ashi_Kisaki
Lucent Rym

~smiles~ Would this not be a better weapon?
User Image  

Jin Awaud

Shadowy Rogue

Lucent Rym

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:35 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Lucent Rym

-chuckles- Don't hurt yourself in the process, I'm not cleaning the blood up.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff