Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
US Arc - TM1 - Lost In Ultra Space [Complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:18 pm
DrachenKaiser2021
Knowing his senses were sharp, and he knew that there was someone listening in and it looked like a Hybrid of sorts sneaking water to a creature, he saw this from his office window, which allowed people to look in and out, he saw this and he knew his door was still open. "Emolga hybrid by the door, I know you are there, come in and have a seat. I want to ask you a few things." He said loud enough to get her attention, but soft enough to not attract attention. "also, when you come in, shut the door" he says to her in the same manner as he puts down the file being shut and the pen on his desk and looks straight to her with concern in his eyes.

she didn't know the others senses were sharp and stiffened immediately upon being called out. Takes a deep breath in, lets it out, and carefully, protectively holds Zac while stepping into the office. Her tunic is torn at the edges, leggings at least intact beneath, but her obvious wings and attachment points in addition to her ears...shes a pinkish Emolga, the hue of her grandmother fading out with every generation, the brightness of the hue dying like the world around them. "S-sir?" She says, having not been expected to get caught.

Eri closes the door behind her, then turns slowly. She doesn't appear to be any older than fifteen, but Emolga always had baby faces, and she was one of them for sure. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but Core was thirsty and I had to provide my care..." She trails slowly off, noting the concern in his eyes and adjusts her hold, continuing that protective grip of the blob within.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:24 pm
Once the Togekiss went down, she simply let out a deep sigh of disappointment... and there was a tear in her eye, not because of the Togekiss's fate but because she wasn't able to get her anger out, not completely. The Gengar didn't even care that she was standing there. "How... POINTLESS!" She yelled and walked through the Gengar to get to the Ninetales. "And you don't even move!" The girl started to take her anger out on her own pokemon with curses.
"Tale." The high maintenance pokemon didn't care to get dirty so it simply looked away from the spoiled brat, it was hard enough to keep clean at home of course it wasn't gonna move. She returned her pokemon and began to stomp away. The thing about these trips was that something unexpected always happened, even when she got what she wanted out of the fights.  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:35 pm
Aden shook his head at the departing girl and recalled Gengar, lest it wake up hungry. He didn't care what she was thinking, as everyone had problems. But her behavior was weird, and he couldn't help but wonder what she was after, picking fights here of all places. But it was none of his business. If she wanted to get robbed or worse, that was on her.

"You can come out, now. She's gone," Aden said aloud, for some reason expecting Corona to still be around. When she didn't respond and failed to show herself, Aden shrugged, assuming she was off to rob someone else. He was just glad nobody else saw that joke of a battle. He didn't want the fact that he had a Pokemon on him to get out.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:05 pm
DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken

The eyes underneath that hood narrowed as they watched the two split, the woman’s spoiled Pokémon refusing to battle. She was the target. The hunter would knock the arrow and raise the longbow, taking a deep breath. Whatever she had on her had to be worth something, at least to barter with. And that was something. “Spoiled brat,” they muttered under their breath, taking aim. One more deep breath, and the arrow would fly, aimed for the woman’s head. Immediately after, a whistle would cry out, and the silhouette in the sky would begin getting bigger, quickly revealing itself to be a Talonflame, igniting itself as it dove down to attack the woman as well. The cloaked hunter would drop down and dash over to their target, taking another arrow out of a revealed quiver and knocked it, leaving it ready for another attack.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:20 pm
Sitting astride a piece of rock that overlooked a portion of the wastes, there would be someone watching over the sudden conflict that had erupted between.....was it two or was it up to three now? Either way, it was the most excitement that had occurred in a while. Continuing to work away with needle and thread to repair a piece of clothing, the red haired man would continue to stare at the conflict. "I thought desolate locations and harsh conditions brought people together, not drove them apart." He muttered, holding his work out to look it over. Sighing as he stared at the still frayed and dirt-encrusted white shirt, he continued. "And why can't there ever be a semi-clean piece of white cloth anywhere around here? Even you can barely stay close to off-white, Novum." Nodding to his source of string, the Larvesta would nod in recognition before the pair resumed their minor observation, watching as this third person dashed into the fray in front of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:06 pm
As Aden scoffed at his former aggressor getting attacked, Corona had made her way onto the cliffside that the red-haired stranger was sitting on. "You know how most of the losers are around here. Any advantage they can take, they will, and they don't care who they screw over in the process. That's just how it is out here."

If the ginger noticed the blonde girl, he'd be able to see the smirk on her face. "What'cha doin'?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:55 am
Espeon_Commander

As the girl turned to the whistling sound, the arrow crossed her face and making a large opening for blood to flow out. Seeing something in the sky igniting and heading towards her, she sent out her Ninetales to summon a Blizzard which would envelop the trainer and shoot upwards at the enemy.
She shivered through the storm, and then held up a hand at the person dashing over. "Hey! Do you want to have fun?" She moved her cape aside to keep it from getting too bloody. The Ninetales wasn't as foolish as she was and prepared for a fight. She didn't consider it foolish, just patient. The morning fight hadn't gone as planned but unexpected things happened indeed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 5:23 pm
Allison prowled the streets of the Seafolk Ruins, though the young woman wasn't finding many targets. That being said, she was starting to get hungry, and she knew her two partners were itching for some fun, so she decided to head toward Flower City. Surely they would be able to have some fun there, and just maybe, get something to eat for all three of them. If they were extra lucky, they might even be able to get something for Bubbles and Allison's Froakie, Stream, to eat. Just the thought of the elderly Greninja had her heart aching as she thought of the grandmother she'd never actually met.

Why did she care so much? Perhaps it was because the Greninja had been her grandmother's first Pokemon; perhaps it was because deep down, she hated having to steal to survive. Either way, there wasn't much she could do to rectify her situation. Her place was among the lowest in society; all she could really do was accept her place, and try to avoid the higher-ups as much as possible. As they neared Flower City, she glanced at her two Ghost-types, seeing that Spooky, the Banette, was already invisible, and nodding slightly at Arauth. The Misdreavus gave a barely perceptible nod and went invisible, as well, though both stayed close to Allison, knowing that, within reason, she would allow them to cause as much trouble as they wanted, so long as they were able to get some food for her and themselves, as well as Bubbles and Stream.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:29 pm
Rekah coughs with a weez. "Oh -cough- These lungs; curses to think i could-" They were cut off with a louder and more painful cough. Stumbling around, with deep breaths; Rekah finds the flask of firewater. Taking a large gulp; letting out a sigh. "There we go. I need to make more if i'm going to survive for any longer through this calamity."

They move some boxes, raffle through some crates; to find some pecha and oran berries. "These have rotted; nothing grows in the Arceus forsaken place. I need to hurry if i'm going to figure out how to make some workable soil." Rekah thought to them self.

Rekah made their home on the Bluffs overlooking the western sea. Northeast of Seafolk ruins; in isolation. Rekah's appearance is grotesque; years of experiments and environmental hazards deformed them. Outcasted from cities, and towns; they are forgotten.
No one visits; the house is a mess, the grass has dried up, what use to be beautiful trees are just rot infested shadows of their former glory. The sea breeze is stale, harsh, and has a slight sting of the skin.
Rekah finds peace, knowing they will be left alone.

Their volatile experiments cause increasing harm to the already plagued lands. They hope to find something to reverse it; but all experiments have ended in failure.

Sitting outside their crumbling building; Rekah sits on a makeshift seat; staring at the ocean.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:46 pm
Desi Fenrall finished the berries she'd harvested and, in the moment, she decided it was now or never. It sounded like the bandits were out in the wastes right now and that meant she should be able to leave without risking being caught. Setting her watering can down, she'd flutter her tiny wings and and hop to her feet. "Momma... I'm going to Flower City. If you ever come back... or if Grandpa Lykas or Grandpa Odd are still alive... I'll see you there someday!" She assured the memories of her mother, pulling a family photo from the inside of the ragged pillow she had laying on the ground where she usually slept. Tucking the picture into her shirt, she looked toward The Tree, around which the city was constructed. She'd wander out into the wilds around the ruins after that, carefully keeping herself by the walls and listening for signs of other people nearby until she had made it outside the boarders and into the wilds that edged the wastes. She would, somehow, manage to find her way to the city relatively quickly once she was far enough from the ruins to feel safe flying. She'd land on the outskirts of humanity's last real bastion against the untamed toxins and the wild, gluttonous enttity that dwelled within them. "Let's see if I can find somewhere to stay here?" she questioned herself, heading into the city in search of some alley she could hide in for the time being. Maybe she could find an old dumpster she could repurpose into a bedroom to keep her out of the weather or something?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:52 pm
She would take a few extra minutes just to be sure, but Freth managed to get herself back under control. She walked out of the bathroom, back down the hall, and back in the tiny living room. Her home...for all intents an purposes. Despite the world essentially going to hell in a handbasket, she was doing pretty well for herself. She assumed, at any rate. She had a roof over her head, she was alive...at least. She took a bit of a look around, noting that...this place was...kind of minimalist. Sure a chair, couch, table, a couple of lights...but not much more than that. Also a mirror...now broken... "I best clean that up." she said. She started to look about her home, and once again, something was off. She had a lapse of memory...was there a broom to sweep this up?

"What's wrong?" The voice spoke to her again.

"...trying to remember where the broom is."

"They're big enough pieces, you can just lift them up with psychic with no risk to you. Just put them in the garbage."

"Fair enough..." she said. She made her way back to the broken mirror and looked on. But then a new problem. She wanted to lift it up the pieces; she remembered she done stuff like this before, on objects, Pokemon, people, even herself. But yet, she...hadn't? She couldn't remember how to use her telekinetic power any more. Another lapse of memory.

"You're not okay."
The voice spoke again. "You're distracted. What's the problem?"

"I...can't remember how to use my power..." Freth was yet again unsure as to what was going on.

"Are you serious? After all this time?"

"What...what is going on?"

"I don't know. You've never been this bad off before. Though..." [/color
]there was a brief silence in her mind. "This is odd. What is going on here? Your mind is completely scattered; memories that were here aren't anymore. Some, perhaps fragmented. And some...I don't even recognize. They're not mine. They seem to be yours, but I am sure that these never happened. Not even so much in your imagination."

"What...what does this mean?" Before she got her answer; she noticed a noise, a light padding in the home. An Alolan Ninetales was coming down the hall, looking as if it woke up from a nap. She...didn't own an Alolan Ninetales. Did she? The Ninetales would then looked up at Freth, staring in confusion itself; noting something was wrong. She then realized...this was her late love's Ninetales. Wait...her Pokemon. She checked herself then started to move down the hall again. Past the bedroom and found her way to a bedroom. Her bedroom. Just like the living room, it was rather minimal. Bed, drawer, a light or two. A couple of books that looked as if they seen better days; perhaps something that was salvaged from the chaos from the world out there.

In the corner, sitting on a soft bed sat an actual Articuno. It wasn't hers. Another Pokemon what remained of what the late gym leader's apprentice entourage. "What is wrong?"

A fragmented memory came forth. This was all she had left. None of her own, none of Tristen's, and none of her lovers other than those two, only due to them actually having a longer lifespan than a majority of Pokemon. And...no opportunity to get any others...unless she was wanting to find any Rattatas out in the badlands. She braced herself up against her drawer, rubbing her forehead. "Where...where did the time go? How long have I been here?"

"Perhaps too long, but what other option do you have?"

The Ninetales walked into the room, staring at Freth for a moment, nudging her in the leg. She looked down then knelt down, rubbing behind the ears of the Ninetales, then gently hugged the fox. She stood back up, seeing the Articuno waking up itself. The legendary was not as apprehensive as she remembered around Freth. In fact, it seemed like it was just trying to get through day after day. The bird appeared to be miserable. "I...I need to get out. I...need to get outside."

"Are you sure about that? What if you end up having another episode like you did ten minutes ago? Or one worse than that?"

"Someone would find out anyways if I was in or out of this house. I...need a walk. I guess. Where...are..." She started to search the drawers, finding the Pokeballs for Ninetales and Articuno. Ones that also were very much showing their age as well. The metallic paint on each of the Pokeballs were worn, fading out. She went to recall the two Pokemon. At least the balls still worked.

She then made her way off towards the front door and started to look out at the world before her. This...world...an amalgamation of nature and technology forcefully intertwined as a last desperate attempt to sustain humanity. Up in the Petal high rises, Freth realized she did luck out. Somehow. She couldn't recall how. She started to leave her doorstep and started to follow the path before her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:32 pm
DignityPower

'Missed. Tch, Auntie would have my hide for that',
they thought to themselves, grunting as the Blizzard came in. The Blizzard would stop the cloaked hunter in their tracks, at least, blowing the cloak away from them to actually reveal the person underneath. Judging by appearances, they looked like a man, with dirty looking hair somewhere between red and brown framing his face and covering one of his emerald green eyes. The clothes he wore were dirty and torn as well, hanging loosely on his lithe frame. Outside of the color of his hair and eyes, there would be nothing too much of note, except for two items he wore. Around his neck was a thin rope, with what looked like two long, curved green horns tied into it, but they moved too much in the wind to be properly solid. And on his back, there was a brown staff, but what should have been the top, a bulbous area with what looked like emeralds inset into it and a brown braid attacked right where it narrowed, was down towards the bottom, a strange way to hold a staff like that. Though, considering where he was and what that bit looked like, it was probably for his own safety around here.

The Talonflame's fire would be dimmed, but not completely extinguished as it dived, changing its target to the Alolan Ninetales, attacking with a Flare Blitz before returning to its trainer's side. "Really? Coming out here and challenging people in battles is your idea of fun? You really are a spoiled city brat," the man spat with a venomous glare, making sure the cloak rested close to his body. "I should show you what life is really like out here. Instead, we'll go ahead and humor the little city child." A couple of sharp whistles, different from the first ones he emitted earlier, came out of his mouth next, and the bird soared forward at the snow kitsune, wings gaining a metallic hue to them.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 9:15 pm
The aforementioned ginger would look at the blonde girl that had sidled on over to his position for a moment before shrugging and resuming his sewing efforts in repairing the shirt, the purple color now finally starting to show as work continued to clean it up and repair the damage. "I enjoy scavenging the wastes out here for materials. Repairing items so they can continue doing their job just feels right. Plus I get to see interesting things like this right here." He finished, pointing towards the red-haired nomad with the large staff that was about to clash with the other stranger over there.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:46 pm
On the outskirts of Poni Wastelands, a lone house stood. A beautiful garden was being grown right outside. Strangely though, a few were growing nicely. In numerous different colors, a Roserade was watering the flowers. She then went into the house as it displayed a different feeling. Scattered papers were on the floor and dried of petals as well. If any were to look at the papers, they were drawn out plans of the Fairy Realm. Roserade walked into a room of an older Leon. He still had his tall and skinny stature, but his silver hair was grown out. He was much older now and wasn't as mobile as he use to be. Leon was sitting in his bed starring at a photo. It was a really old photo of him and Ulla when they were just kids. He kept starring at it not even paying attention that Roserade.

"...Just leave me alone. There's nothing left for us Roserade." Leon grumbled as Roserade pouted as she helped him out of bed. He was led outside to see the garden. He starred at it then walked over to a chair to merely sit down.  

Cecile Silverstone

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:43 am
Espeon_Commander

Right before the Talonflame hit, she tried to get in-between the two pokemon. Unlike the very obedient Togekiss, the Ninetales is trying to push her away, it almost seemed like they started to fight each other as the bird hits them. "Ow!!" She hisses. "Yea, that's about right. Thanks!"
The Ninetales started yapping at the girl like a mom. The girl does a dismissive gesture towards the Ninetales and then grabs something from her bag. "I'll be sure to visit you again. For the record, I'm not a child!" With a smirk she throws a puffy, round, fresh bread at his face as best she could.
The Ninetales then pulls up a large Mist around the area and they start to run away, despite the clear bruises on her side and the pain she must have been going through, she used the adrenaline to run with everything she had.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff