Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Sales Stable
Moxxiie's Big Bribe Slots - Final Picks p6 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:46 pm
Username: stormflower
Discord ID: stormflower#5130
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: discord pls

Concept #1: CUSTOM

Entry Tag: stormflower | Mutant Fox | Heavy | Twins | Identical
Give me Twins!

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Mutant Fox
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: My design
WIP Needed? Would like if possible, but I trust you

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: They are based of real foxes of which I colored plushies inspired by so you can use the refs as inspiration biggrin
Face: Again use the refs for inspiration for face colors and markings. Expressions Id like to differ though, 'Flower' twin the normal smile or something a little more serene would be fine and the 'Gatherer' twin maybe a scowl or something making her looking annoyed a little lol Eye color on both CC(go off the plush or do something different xD)
Mane: 'Flower' twin: colors are more pale orange with a touch of light pink fading to white maybe and 'Gatherer' twin is like the plush more gray with a little orange and white in color. Styles- 'Flower' twin: Long to the knees straight with some braids like the plush but she has messy unkempt hair with small twigs and grass stuck in it all the time(part of her sisters annoyance xD), 'Gatherer' Twin: Like the plush, short and 'punk-ish', maybe even shaved on the sides and more poof mowhawk on the top?(ill have some refs if I can find some)
Tail: Fox tails!!! At least 3, positions CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws!!
Reference Image(s):
Flower Twin
Gatherer Twin
Both twins
GathererNekkid
FlowerNekkid
Real fox(this was my ref for the plushies)
Punk Hair:
Pretty flower hair
Couldnt find a good example for the other twins hair xD

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/A
Fins: Nope
Scales: Notta
Pelt: Had pelts on the plushies just to help simulate fur but if they could have more fluff somehow to help simulate their fox fluffyness lol
Other Notes: Fox ears!! no horse ears please!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC as desired and see fit! <3
Custom Items: 'Flower' Twin: Flowers in hair-CC to go along with her messy hair(I want the grass and twigs to be part of her hair(so as in not to be in any itemless versions-which I would like if possible) I would also her to have a little half cape around her shoulders and off her back maybe with a slightly girly color and design on it(not over all design, more like accent or trim maybe? CC) and and a basket of random fruits with some herbs as well beside her or between her front paws. Would it be too much to ask fo a small bird nest either in her hair or resting on her back near her tail? lol xD CC Im half joking but sly it would be adorable and hilarious with her and her sisters dynamic with little eggs in it for her to babysit for a birdie friend.
'Gatherer' Twin: She is a Gatherer Hunter in actuality so Id like for her to have a satchel/gathering bag that has some herbs in it. I also maybe want her to have something else that is more hunter-esque? Being skilled hunters with their paws she wouldnt need a weapon per say but maybe bracers(If bracers Id love for them to each have a rose etching or rose decoration on the front near the top-there is a ref below sorta to touch on this) on her front legs of some kind and also a similar cape around her just a different color and maybe just solid no design? CC on what could be going on with her item wise....major CC xD I would like both girls to have 1 item the same though, an identical design choker necklace. Twisted together vines, the only difference between the two is Flower twin is a medium brown and Gatherer twins is much darker...chocolate vs espresso i guess?
Reference Image(s) for Items:
inspiration for necklace
Cape inspiration
Bracers
Bracers 2-replace skulls w/Roses

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Herd start thread(in the works)-The Vulpine Herd Have gotten Fatal's approval too if that is needed

Concept #2: CUSTOM

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: War or Draft your choice, no roman nose
Concept Origin: Original Design with WoW inspiration?
WIP Needed? appreciated if you can

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Twin 1: Dark Blueish base markings cc if you choose…lighter in color so as they would be subtle
Twin 2: Same except More of a Purpleish Base
Face: eye color-glowing Green for Twin 1 and glowing blue for Twin 2, expression edits 1 has more of a scowl and the other a sadder expression doesn’t matter which has which
Mane:Edited- Both CC can have the same style and just different color or slightly different styles and the same colors. Refs for inspiration.
Tail: Same deal as the Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: longer Fetlocks and Hooves CC
Reference Image(s): For Inspiration only
Awesome hair PrettyNice braidsLoveVery NiceHuntressLast hair Ok promise last hair Warpaint makeup 2 3 4

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: They are skinwalker hunters so maybe 'skinwalker' tiger pelts each having a different color adoring them would be awesome….white tiger and strawberry bengal perhaps or a tiger and a leopard? CC They don’t have to be full pelts or anything or have a head, maybe like semi cape like pelts over the shoulders or laying over the backs
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC if you like since there are way more options especially with splicing biggrin
Custom Items: Ok so this is CC as they are skinwalker hunters and sisters to my cursed walker. They are ultimately hunting him to kill him until they learn of the Angeni Charms and with their Niece they will try to charm him and redeem him…..anyways they have armor similar to Einar and his daughter but no saddles just maybe back plates and no saddles its up to you. Maybe a little more armor then their brother though and the armor colors I would like to differ between them as well as the jewel colors. They are hunters so any other adornments that are huntress-esque weapons…one a sword the other a bow and quiver? Just really have fun, they are some rough and tumble lasses. Scars are also good considering their 'profession'
Reference Image(s) for Items: Family members
Einar Pandora Fiore
Other armor inspiration- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My Urielfor Armor inspiration some too. By no means do I want or expect things to be as complex or detailed as some of the refs with the armor….just inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design with WoW inspiration <3

Concept #3: CUSTOM

Entry Tag: stormflower | Kitsune Purewalker | Moderate? |

Pelted

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker uncharmed
Leg Up?: CC
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: SUMI-E Style PLEASE Her Coloration is going to be CC but basing it off of a Marble Arctic Fox. Several References below, minimal black want her to be on the lighter side and also maybe be a touch more pink in color and you can CC any other markings or aspects as you see fit
Face: Expression edit as you see fit eye color I can never decide between Bright yellow or pink so CC(slightly glowing though please)
Mane:See in un-pelted version
Tail: KITSUNE!! All the Tails!! CC. Im totally ok with 1 custom drawn tail(maybe 2?) and then just repeating it or even mixing with stock tail(s) whatever you think suits for the edit level matched with other edits
Hooves/Fetlocks:N/A PAWS biggrin
Reference Image(s):All the foxes lol
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6-my fav F7-That FACE! Just because xD

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: See References above but Kitsune Fox
Other Notes: Feral Fox Edited for the Kitsune many tails CC, wouldn’t dare ask for custom feral form xD Also I don’t expect the Feral form to have any items on it, but if you can or want to maybe just the Obi and katana?

Trading Post Items: CC Would love to have some flowers and bells on her though…at least bells…strings of bells hanging over her in silver and maybe even a pearl iridescent color(if you think that would look good). Maybe the bells could vary in size too?
Custom Items: OK so major CC here but I do want some items, maybe a kimono obi around her middle and kimono sleeves on her front legs that hang over her front paws and a matching 'hair' adornment(maybe more of a head/ear adornment xD-just on the pelt)…Lastly Id love fox fire around her front paws(in an itemless version at least if possible) and a few floating around her but the flames are Medium(just not super bright) pink and white in color-Fading from pink to white in the center(floating fox fire around her would be present in all versions)
Reference Image(s) for Items: just for inspiration
Pretty Everything Pretty Another Another Pretty One more Obi Obi2 Kimono and obi Kimono and Obi2 Hair

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

UnPelted

Soquili Species: Sumi-e Kitsune Purewalker
WIP Needed? would be loved

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: SUMI-E Style PLEASE Her Coloration is going to be CC but basing it off of a Marble Arctic Fox. Several References below, minimal black want her to be on the lighter side and also maybe be a touch more pink in color and you can CC any other markings or aspects as you see fit
Face: Expression edit as you see fit eye color I can never decide between Bright yellow or pink so CC(slightly glowing though please)
aMane: Japanese Inspired but CC, inspiration Refs below
Tail: KITSUNE!! All the Tails!! CC. Im totally ok with 1 custom drawn tail(maybe 2?) and then just repeating it or even mixing with stock tail(s) whatever you think suits for the edit level matched with other edits
Hooves/Fetlocks:N/A PAWS biggrin
Reference Image(s): Hair Inspiration

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) n/a
Pelt: Peltless form
Other Notes: You guys are super awesome!! Thanks for the chance!!

-- Accessories & Edits ---Left this the same but as Peltless is just more for me the owner the items don’t have to show on this version if you don’t want….its more to just show her mane style I guess and hair adornment if you want to slap it on her here too, but do not have to
Trading Post Items: CC Would love to have some flowers and bells on her though…at least bells…strings of bells hanging over her in silver and maybe even a pearl iridescent color(if you think that would look good). Maybe the bells could vary in size too?(again these can just be on her pelted version)
Custom Items: OK so major CC here but I do want some items, maybe a kimono obi around her middle and kimono sleeves on her front legs that hang over her front paws and a matching hair adornment(though that may only show on the peltless version)…Lastly Id love fox fire around her front paws(in an itemless version) and a few floating around her but the flames are Medium(just not super bright) pink and white in color-Fading from pink to white in the center(floating fox fire around her would be present in all versions
Reference Image(s) for Items: just for inspiration

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design

Concept #4: BREEDING

Mercy x Ashura

Entry Code:
Mercy(HoneyTeaTree) x Ashura (stormflower&[strike]Shi Berry[/strike])

Parent1:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Parent 2:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT | Feral

Co Ownership?: here- Shi Berry has no rights to this breeding
Teepees: Honey & storm

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
    Lifemate?: No.

RP Approved?: No.

Low Luck?: No.

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No.
    Templates to Avoid: No exposed horse ears, please!

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes!
    Templates to Avoid: None!

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No.
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No.

Throwbacks?: yes
    Link to previous Generations: Mercy parents: Mom Dad

Concept #5: BREEDING

Kiran x Hikaru

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Entry Code:
Kiran (stormflower) x Hikaru (catmagick)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: storm cat

---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No
---Templates to Avoid:

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: all hair and body type

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Kiran's side only: Mom-Luminary Dad-Kohaku Grandfather-Shikouten & Grandmother-Nokomis Grandmother-Aika, Grandfather-Moon, & Great Grandfather-Pavo Real

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:11 pm
Username: magnadearel
Discord ID: DragonGirl1031
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: either

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Leg Up?: No
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay- Bargest from Monster Rancher (Tiger x Joker cross)
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Front half of body is light grey, front legs fade midway to dark grey. Midway on torso fades to black with dark red/crimson stripped markings, back legs fade midway to dark red/crimson color
Face: head is skeletal, wolf-ish in shape if possible with pointy teeth. Eyes are black holes in skull with small glowing yellow orbs. Two spiral orangish-yellow horns come from skull forward and spreading out.
Mane: No horse mane, but lion-ish styled mane of medium grey. Hides ears
Tail: Wolf style tail in black and red of body
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 pawed canine feet
Reference Image(s): ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Customs I’ve had done in other shops.
Azreth Custom
Jokoa Custom

Horn(s): two smooth spiral horns facing forward and spreading apart. Orangish-yellow in color
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: 4 pawed canine feet

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay

Edit Level: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mer
Leg Up?: n/a
Bent Neck? n/a
Concept Origin: original design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Upper half is the oranges and reds of the sun setting over the ocean, at the middle is half the sun sinking below the ocean's waves, the bottom half starts out a light blue and fades into dark blue down the length of the tail. There is a devil fish marking about half way down.
Face: Eyes gold, no face fins or whiskers.
Mane: Custom mane: Half way between medium, romantic, and curly. Make him the handsome boy I know he is!
Tail: custom transparent fancy-ish fins please. same light blue as the upper part of the ocean
Hooves/Fetlocks: short Fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Cert
Uncert

Fins: custom transparent fancy-ish fins, same color (light blue) as upper part of ocean.
Other Notes: No face fins or whiskers

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: custom bead necklace: couple white beads alternating with several (3-5) dark blue beads. Strand of pearls (all colors of pearls acceptable- white, peach, red, black) that twine around his tail several time interspaced with sea shells.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Dysmas Orig

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept and design by me.

Edit Level: unedited-minor
Soquili Species: Half-Unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Leg Up?: Yes
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: original design by me
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His base is black except for the albino boa constrictor that wraps around him. The snake’s eye should match up with his eye. The snake starts at his face and wraps around his body and then down one leg. Snake should be pale yellow with darker yellow random markings.
Face: Eyes should be darker yellow, bored style. Inner ear black. Miffed eyebrows(matching snake color in that area), Frown mouth. NO roman nose, blush.
Mane:Mane is white. Long 2 with tucked braid 3.
Tail: Tail is white. long 1.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks, black. Hooves black.
Reference Image(s):
Cert
Uncert

Horn(s): His horn is dark yellow, same color as the darker color of the snake pattern. Karkdann(sp?) horn

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets on front legs, double bands on back legs. If possible, a long crystal with attachments on one of his front leg bracelet. CC color to pop/stand out, but not too flashy.
Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: This is my original design

Entry Tag: Half-Unicorn | Twins
Username of other owners: magnadearel

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Half Unicorn
Body Build: Warhorse- leg up
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: His base is black except for the red boa constrictor that wraps around him. The snake’s eye should match up with his eye. The snake starts at his face and wraps around his body and then down one back leg. Snake should be pale red with dark red markings, same as twin.
Face: Eyes should be red, bored style. Inner ear black. Miffed eyebrows(matching snake color in that area), Frown mouth. NO roman nose, blush.
Mane:Mane is white. Long 2 with tucked braid 3.
Tail: Tail is white. long 1.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks, black. Hooves black.
Reference Image(s):
Cert
Uncert
Snake - it looks black and red in the pic, but I'd be ok with two shades of red.

Horn(s): His horn is dark red, same color as the darker color of the snake pattern. Karkdann(sp?) horn

Trading Post Items: Beaded bracelets on front legs, double bands on back legs. If possible, a long crystal with attachments on one of his front leg bracelet. CC color to pop/stand out, but not too flashy.
Custom Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: This is my original design

Concept #4: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Heavy or Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Wolf Purewalker
Body Build: Warhorse
Bent Neck? Yes?
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black, greys, and silver. You can throw a little extra accent non-natural colors- blues, greens, purples, ect. cc markings
Face: miffed eyebrows, snarl mouth, fangs #2.
Mane: custom Wild mane, cc color(s)
Tail: custom Wild tail, cc color(s)
Hooves/Fetlocks: pawed. no fetlocks
Reference Image(s): mate for this girl Runa, feral

Wings: custom dragon type wings, similar to the Kalona Downturned wings without feathers. They can be ragged edges or tattered if you want.
Pelt: natural wolf colors- Black, greys, browns, and silver. Alt wolf pelt, Refined alt wolf feral form. If you want to throw a bit of color or something on his body or pelt feel free!
Other Notes:
Could I get an unpelted version for breeding purposes only.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: fangs necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: my own design

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: no

Setsuna (Natelie) x BB (Inari Miko/Eternal Xantara)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a
Teepees: Natelie
Inari

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ MOCK BREEDING PERMISSION ]

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

---Link to previous Generations: Both 1st Gen.

magnadearel

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:14 pm
Username: Hoshi Lockhart
Discord ID: Hoshi#1462
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord DM

Edit Level:
Soquili Species: - Mutant Fox Regular
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Semi-Custom? He's meant to be the father of a Soq I have.
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Just the ref, a nice soft blue with fox markings.
Face: Sultry yellow eyes with an open smile.
Mane: Long. Maybe half in a bun, half hanging down?
Tail: Stock many tailed fox is fine!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws. No fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): [X] | Daughter

Horn(s): ---
Wings: ---
Fins: ---
Scales: ---
Pelt: ---
Other Notes: ---

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: Flowers and Japanese style? Kimono sleeves on his front legs, for sure!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Concept #2: BREEDING

Prismatic Aurorealis of Death (Ice_Dragon_Demon) x Ni'awtu (Hoshi Lockhart)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Hoshi | Ice

---Lifemate?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

---Link to previous Generations: Prism: Mother | Father

Concept #3: BREEDING

Aiolos (Hoshi Lockhart) x Yuurei Ohaka (Hoshi Lockhart)

Parent 1:
Uncert

Parent 2:
Uncert | No Items

Teepees: Hoshi

Link to Breeding Agreement: N/A

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations:/spoiler]

Edit Level: Mod to Heavy?
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Bent Neck? No
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dapple palomino paint. Actual paint splattered along his lower legs, a tiny bit more on his body. More dapple palomino on his body than the white.
Face: Dark brown eyes. Smirking expression. Freckles in a darker color than his body across the nose. I like interesting face markings, so I tossed a few down in refs.
Mane: White mane and tail, held together in a loose ponytail down one side of his neck with a cloth. Not too particular on what the forelock looks like, so long as it's just above his eyes or swept off to the side if it's longer.
Tail: To the ground, cloth woven around and through it, with the tip of the tail tied up by a separate bit of cloth.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White socks on his back legs, none on the front.
Reference Image(s): Palomino Dapple | Palomino Dapple 2 | Palomino Dapple 3 | Face Marking 1 | Face Marking 2 | Face Marking 3

Horn(s): Regular horn, gold in color
Wings: Style 2 Angeni, white
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: A small paint splattered saddlebag/satchel with paintbrushes poking out one side. Transparent cloth wrapped around his head like this. Goggles near the bag. Simple gear on a chain around his neck.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Goggles from his Senshi form

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Imagination

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:07 pm
Username: AstoriaFallen
Discord ID:

Concept #1: Herd Helper

|| AstoriaFallenx2, Sesshy552, Anderleit and the others I'm going to contest | Mer

Soquili Species: Mer
Body Build: Regular Adult (Can they start as foals????? If they could that would be amazing but honestly just adults is fine too. I just think the foal stage is so darn cute)
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks:CC
Reference Image(s): based on my avi ^^
User Image
User Image

Fins: cc
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes: CC

Custom Items: CC

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

Variation #1: Hair should be purpleish/blueish ^^ There wasn't a mod for that color
User Image

Variation #2:
User Image

Variation #3: (you can do either two-toned hair or solid black, up to you for this one)

User Image OR
User Image

Variation #4:
User Image

Variation #5:
User Image <---- Tail fin color should be same color as hair ^^ There wasn't a tail mod with that color <3 ||

Concept #2: Custom

||
Edit Category: – Moderate?
Soquili Species: - Uni-Kirin
Concept Origin: • Original Concept - Sister for a per-existing character

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
(I feel like red and cream would look good! If you feel like the light blue like her brothers is better that's fine.)
Body: Deep red base with cream markings (please ignore that swirl thing I did- IDK WHAT I WAS DOING)
Face: Blue eyes similar to her brothers. Her inner ear and eyebrows will all be cream-colored.
Mane: Cascading ringlets in a cream color.
Tail: Will be long and thin with long silky fur at the end. Would like the tail to be more elegant and feminine looking to suit her. (Please make the fur at the base of the tail red and not cream, I realize now it looks odd to me) If there is fur there anyway. Tried to mimic her brothers.
Hooves/Fetlocks: n/a
Reference Image(s): THESE ARE SO OLD!!!! Please just reference what I made but just have fun with it.
User Image

User Image User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) –Unicorn horn, slightly longer than usual length, but nothing as large as her brothers.
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: cc
Custom Items: cc

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Naadiina
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Classical Unicorn
Temper: Highborn
Mate:
Tag Background: This one
Tag frame color: same as brothers
Tag feather color(s): same as brothers ||

Concept #3: CUSTOM TWINS

AstoriaFallen and DNS
Edit Category: – Moderate/heavy?
Soquili Species: - Cerynei/Flutter
Concept Origin: • Original Concept

WIP Needed? No

These are twins! Based off this contest
So tea based items colored to fit the girls individually would be loved
Body: cc
Face: cc
Mane:cc
Tail: cc
Hooves/Fetlocks: cc
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wing(s): Flutter wings (CC- I did those as an idea but doesn't have to be followed)
Other Notes:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Owner:
Breed:
Temper:
Mate:
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s): ||
||

Concept #4: Custom Custom Walker

|| Edit Category: - CC up to extreme since custom feral (but it's supposed to be tiny)
Body Build: regular - leg down poses
Origin: - Cosplay from Joseph, King of Dreams
WIP Needed? nope

-- Colors & Markings -- CC Best you can from the images.
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane:CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Other Notes: cc

||

Concept #5: Breeding

|| Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Viscount Ridely Caffington Von Cadbury AKA "Vice" (AstoriaFallen) x Lord Hisashi Snærblod / "Hisashi" (Yumitoko II)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ] (he doesn't have access to his accounts so gave me discord permission for them)

RP Approved?: Yes/No

Low Luck?: Yes/No

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Roman Nose

---Templates to Avoid: no bent neck please

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link to all parents (and grandparents/etc) NOTE: LINKS ONLY. NO IMG TAGGING) ||

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:51 pm
Username: Artymus
Discord ID: Artymus#4327
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord, please.

Entry Tag: Artymus | Cosplay | Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant Regular (part suti?)
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Darksiders videogame Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark charcoal grey,
- scars/markings on stifle, shoulder, and neck,
- crackling on lower legs in orange/red/yellow
Face: Eyes: Black sclera with red irises and yellow/orange pupils (should look like glowing coals),
- black eyebrows (pissed version),
- black inner ear,
- something angry-looking for expression,
- roman nose is fine (flaming/smoking/glowing nostrils?),
- scar running down through left eye.
Mane: Straight and black with ends "glowing" like coals, either hanging limply, or looking like it's being blown back (possibly whisping into smoke at the ends?)
Tail: Matching mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flames for fetlocks (or none),
Glowing yellow/orange hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Game ref
Game ref 2
GR 3

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only

Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Saddle & bridle
Reference Image(s) for Items: Saddle ref
SR 2
Bridle Concept Art Noseband detail Breastplate detail (game screenshot)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, cosplay

Entry Tag: Artymus | Regular | Extreme | Solo

Edit Category: - Extreme
Concept Origin: Sibling Custom for lysia's Shoshanna, cousin to Keiran
Her design is my own.
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See ref
Face: See ref
Mane: Really REALLY long (like pooling around her feet) + two braids and irises, see ref
Tail: Really really long + one braid and irises, see ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves
Reference Image(s): Body/eye color ref | With mane ref
Note: Darkest color in ref palette is an oops on my part when I was doing it, but is okay for hooves instead of body. You can make her more of a Natural dapple if you'd like, as well. Refs are basically just rough ideas.

Horn(s): N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Chains, irises in mane/tail, face veil,
Reference Image(s) for Items: Iris for hair (CC iris color) Chains/Face veil placement (colors used in ref are for visibility, those are coins on the face veil) CC color on chains and veil, although I'd prefer to keep it within the palette, but will trust your judgement. Lysia asked that a rose be added somewhere, so that's also up to you as far as placement.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Design is my own, but I did get permission to custom a sibling.

Entry Tag: Flutter | Solo
Username of other owners: N/A

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Flutter
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pure black (or almost black)
Face: Light brown/goldish, black eyebrows, paler black inner ear, bored/amused expression, roman nose for drafts, no facial markings
Mane: CC Crimped or Curly, black
Tail: Curly 2, black
Reference Image(s): Black Andalusian (It is a Google search, so it might take a minute to load.)

Wings: Dragonflutter style. Oil Slick colors. Plain black would also be fine, so CC. Just figured it would be pretty for a pop of color.
Other Notes: Penantenna - black

Trading Post Items: Various loose flowers in the mane and tail, CC colors and placements.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A Own design

Entry Code:
Opis (Artymus) x Oker (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT ( Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Lunadriel Artymus

---Templates to Avoid: Orca and shark tail

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings

---Link to previous Generations: No

Entry Code:
Cella Luna (Rein_Carnation) x Lycurgus "The Spartan" (Artymus)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Artymus Rein_Carnation

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle Wings
---Templates to Avoid: None

---Link to previous Generations: Cella Mom Cella Dad
Cella Paternal Grandmother Cella Paternal Grandfather

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:10 pm
I added a 5th concept so I resubmitted my bribe form. Also made a clarification on concept 1 as to who is getting each twin.

Username: Bluedemonwolf
Discord ID: Bluedemonwolf#0184
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord

Twin 1 - Mine
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Uni
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dark blue overall with flower markings (magnolias and Forget-me-nots), some have petals falling around them, and there are faint star markings all over but behind the flowers. The Plushie ref is the best visual.
Face: Eyes are a light shade of blue for the iris, an even lighter shade for the pupil, and black where the white is supposed to be. See ref for best visual
Mane: Mop hair from the Seathi lines (or if you want to splice I'd like the front from the long braid and the back of punk rock)- darker steel blue color
Tail: Tail style 2, if you could make the tail tuff at the end be the same color as the mane that'd be great.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No added fetlocks, hooves are a light steel blue color.
Reference Image(s): Magnolia plushie, Magnolia Ghost (Ghost Uncert)
Gatomon Plushie The ghost and gatomon plushie is mostly for an additional color ref. The markings on these versions are slightly different.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Regular Uni horn, light blue color same as hooves
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If you find any items that you'd think would look great on them feel free to send me a wip with them and I'll okay it. So pretty much CC cause I can't decide on items and Ryuu is no help either. (she's getting the other twin)
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed both of these so we're good.

Twin 2 - Ryuukishin's

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Uni
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A dark blue overall with flower markings (magnolias and Forget-me-nots), some have petals falling around them, and there are very faint star markings all over but behind the flowers. (Note: Magnolia's stars are more visible than Myosotis' are) The Plushie ref is the best visual.
Face: Eyes are a light blue color with dark blue pupil and black instead of white around them.
Mane: Cropped, light blue color as in plushie ref
Tail: Tail style 2, if you could make the tail tuff at the end be the same color as the mane that'd be great.
Hooves/Fetlocks: No added fetlocks. Hooves are a steel blue-ish color.
Reference Image(s): Myosotis plushie, Myosotis Ghost (Ghost uncert) The ghost version is in case you wanted to see more of the markings. The base color is not the same. Please use the plushie version base color.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Regular Uni horn, same color as the hooves
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If you find any items that you'd think would look great on them feel free to send me a wip with them and I'll okay it. So pretty much CC cause I can't decide on items and Ryuu is no help either. (she's getting the other twin)
Custom Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed both of these so we're good.

Also for your listening pleasure the songs that both are based/inspired by: Magnolia and Myosotis

Angra Mainyu x Bastion

Entry Code:
Angra Mainyu (Bluedemonwolf) x Bastion (Bluedemonwolf)

Parent 1:
UNCERT ( Optional: Nekkid, Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT ( Optional:Nekkid)

Teepees: Blue

Link to Breeding Agreement: Both are mine

Low Luck?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona tentacle tails

---Templates to Avoid: none

---Link to previous Generations:

Fenri x Z'en Gruk

Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Entry Code:
Fenri (Bluedemonwolf) x Z'en Gruk (FrostyPeaches)

Parent 1:
UNCERT
pregnant stage: yes if you're doing them

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Bluedemonwolf, FrostyPeaches

Low Luck?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Spinda ears, curly ringlets hairs

---Templates to Avoid: Warhorse body type, Spinda ears, curly ringlets hairs

Edit Level: Up to heavy?
Soquili Species: Kirin/Suti/Uni/Wind
Body Build: I believe she's on regular lines
Leg Up?: no
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: Recustom of existing pony

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Maybe do some more blood coming from the scales in the back to match the rest. Scars added to her legs and any part of the main body that can easily have a scar added. Can be big or little scars.
Face: Scar that goes over her eye and goes down towards her nose. Any other facial scarring you wish to add. Unhinged eyes with a frown, or some kind of expression to make her look either angry or crazy/paranoid.
Mane: Additional braids from the loose hair pack (any of the small ones that look good) to make her hair look longer added to both sides or just the side with three braids already there. Can be just orange or can also be black depending on the placement of the braid.
Tail: Any scars and damage you wish to add. Otherwise colors and markings remain the same.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Make the color of her lower legs/fetlocks faded slightly. Back hooves have some dark red color on them (blood splatter looking)
Reference Image(s): cert, Uncert, Markings

Horn(s): The nose spike can be broken
Wings: Can you remove some feathers from the wings? Doesn't have to be many but just trying to show that her wings have been damaged and haven't fully healed from her time in the Pit/being captured by Lux.
Scales: Scales can remain the same unless you want to add damage/scars to them
Other Notes: Majority of the changes to Amund is adding in scars and damage to reflect her backstory of being captured by another Soquili and put in the Pit cult's pit. She's been through hell and back and her look needs to reflect that.

Trading Post Items: Chains (using the oval links) to be attached to one of her front legs that dangle down and trail on the ground before being broken.
A bloody bandage on the opposite front leg that goes above the cuff.
Horse skull on the ground near the back legs, colors are CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own her here and am just updating her look

Concept #5: CUSTOM

Edit Level: Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti/Unicorn
Bent Neck? no
Concept Origin: Cosplay Roxas - Pet conversion
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: tan color with brown/brownish red thorn markings like the below pet reference.
Face: Blue eyes, happy expression
Mane: Spiky blonde hair
Tail: Scaled suti tail or a light tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black and white (front left black, front right white, back left white, back right black)
Reference Image(s): Roxas - My Four Seasons/Everchange version Roxas album

Horn(s): Regular or corkscrew Uni horn
Wings: Graceful Warrior handwings (CC on scales or not)
Scales: Belly, Back, and Leg scales
Other Notes: Suti cloven hooves

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Two keyblades (Oathkeeper and Oblivion), bracelet, shirt/jacket
Reference Image(s) for Items: see the above album

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mostly a commercial cosplay but do have permission to use the additional design on the pet being used as a reference. If you need something other than the screenshot of the DM just let me know and I'll work something out.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

ahmazeinlee

Colorful Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:53 pm
Username: chelseylee__z
Discord ID: chelseyleez#8150

Edit Level: moderate to heavy?
Soquili Species: Walker
Body Build: Regular or War
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cosplay?

-- Colors & Markings -- [I am basing this off of a Scrunt from Lady in the Water]
Body: Body is like tendrils of wispy grass reaching up to the top. Dark muted browns at the bottom and then come up to a dark green into a light green.
Face: Dark Red eyes and vicious teeth.
Mane: Vine and Grass like
Tail: Vine and Grass like
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock. Probably just brown like the dirt that's pulled up from grass!
Reference Image(s): Picture of Scrunt
Really like the Coloring of this model

Scales:
Pelt: Dog/Wolf - based off a scrunt.

Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Angeni Only.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:12 pm
Username: Pixeldeerest
Discord ID: PixelDeerest#1420 (Capitalization matters)

Edit Level: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Ceyreni + Paws
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Original Character (WIPS please)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Golden brown with gold and red accents. Golden roses on the flank/thigh.
Face: Bright blue eyes, with fiery golden accents around her eyes.
Mane: Extremely long autumn color flowing hair
Tail: Cute edited deer premade
Hooves/Fetlocks: Paws that are a gold to red gradient
Reference Image(s): Reference

Horn(s): Autumn Tree antlers
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Custom Items: Cool blue bow with carved accents and arrows on back

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed

Concept #2: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #3: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #4: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

Concept #5: CUSTOM/BREEDING/HERD HELPER

|| INSERT FORM HERE ||

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:56 pm
Username: -MoomoolatteCha-
Discord ID: BMoee#8498
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Discord!

|| Edit Level: CC
Soquili Species: Angeni/Cerynei
Body Build: Draft - Roman nose[if looks good please]
Bent Neck? No
Starting Stage: Adult.
Concept Origin: Memorial Pony
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Brown with some white socks/face. Please make sure that you do his little extra white hairs. He has some extra dots on his face and body. I can add more pictures if needed.
Face: Long face stripe with dots above eyes. Some grey on the muzzle and pink.
Mane: Medium/long. Elegant please. He has a mixed color mane.
Tail: Cerynei edited please CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei hooves and long elegant fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Face - Side - Side

Wings: Edited angeni wings, CC
Other Notes: Nah, just make him look handsome. ;;

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Feathers and halo - Make some feathers possibly orange, It was my favorite color for him.
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Real life pet. ||

|| IIs it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Callie (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Marchosia (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees:

---Templates to Avoid: N/a

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): No

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/a

Throwbacks?: Yes!
---Link to previous Generations: Mother x Father
||

|| Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Toxic Whisper (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Zuli (Ruler of Everything)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT[/ur]

Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement:
[ X ]

---Link to previous Generations: Mother x Father ||

|| Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: (If you say yes, it's possible you -- and other viewers -- will be able to see the adult stages ahead of time. Say no if you'd prefer they be kept a surprise.)

Daleson (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Nalani (Cheyriddle4)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees:

---Link to previous Generations: No ||

|| Edit Level: Mod?
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Family design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Leopard spots! Make the body slightly fuzzy like the tail. Like she has extra body hair.
Face: Blue eyes and reference below for the markings.
Mane: Shorter pixie type cut! Like the reference.
Tail: Unicorn edited tail with longer hair at the end. Tail looks a little fuzzy.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Longer fetlocks, uni hooves
Reference Image(s): Whole - Markings

Horn(s): CC custom unicorn horn
Other Notes: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: Lantern and Skull
Reference Image(s) for Items: The lantern you can CC on the looks of it,as well as the Skull.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: A custom reference for Ghost family that Sesshy552 made me. Panda has given permission for ghost family.
||

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:19 pm
Username: SexPot188
Discord ID: SamiRose144#3116
--Do you prefer Gaia PM or Discord DM?: Gaia

Soquili Species: Flutter / Ulun'suti Hybrid
Body Build: Draft
Bent Neck? CC
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: CYO from another shop that was gifted to me
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See below
Face: Mean expression
Mane: Long and disheveled looking
Tail: See below
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short fetlocks

Horn(s): Antelope
Wings: Bug like, with holes littering them; sprite or dragon flutter
Other Notes: Buggy wings similar to ref if possible, and long Ulun'suti tail with feathers on the end if allowed

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning
||

Soquili Species: Unicorn / Angeni Hybrid
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: CYO from years past in Soq
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Soft expression
Mane: Something long and braided with a few stray hairs
Tail: Classical Unicorn Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long flowing fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Reference

Horn(s): Loose curl horn
Wings: Style 2 wings
Other Notes: No head or hoof wings from Angeni

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A (not interested in domains)

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A ||

Soquili Species: Walker
Body Build: Regu;ar
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: CYO from another shop
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Smug expression
Mane: See below
Reference Image(s):
Reference

Pelt: Feline - Leopard
Other Notes: Curled tail, leopard ears

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

|| Edit Level: Low
Soquili Species: Earth
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Bent Neck? CC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Determined expression
Mane: one of the Long templates (as it'll depend on if male or female)
Tail: Windblown or one of the Long ones
Hooves/Fetlocks: Short
Reference Image(s):
Reference

Other Notes:

Custom Items: Necklace / crown looking decoration
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference, the floating glowing orb crown thing as some sort of jewelry

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

|| Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: CC
Bent Neck? CC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Face: Smug expression
Mane: CC

Other Notes: I'd love bigger ears like in the reference above. Fox looking or whatever looks best in your opinion. As well as a big, thick fox looking tail, also if allowed.

Custom Items: Earrings
Reference Image(s) for Items: Reference, bars and gauges and other earrings

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

SexPot188

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:53 am
Username: Lunadriel
Discord ID: Luna #1574

Concept #1: BREEDING LL

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yus.

Entry Code:
Edana Hatetalon ( Lunadriel ) x Brynjar ( techabyte )

Mother:
UNCERT (optional: Armor only Original )
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
UNCERT Nekkid

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: Lunadriel I techabyte

RP Approved?: Yes

Low Luck?: No 21/20

Same Breed Variants: No thank you
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Sure
Father x Mother

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Tech, Lunadriel
Omission style(s) We are okay with: Live Birth

Edit Level: Extreme to heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Hypogryph (Soot Phoenix for the tag.)
Bent Neck? Yes
Concept Origin: Mystical Realm pet
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black, and add some markings inspired off the original.
Face: Black sclera with a solid green glowing eye in the middle.
Mane: CC from original ref.
Tail: I'd like more than the two original feathers. Feel free to add shorter feathers or long hair to make it more full.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Soot ball/fluffy/poofy feet with harpy claws. Markings above the soot poof.
Reference Image(s): Original pet, soot balls for fun, cause that's what he reminds me of. XD plush, uncert of plush

Wings: Describe Wings - CC from picture, with a fluffy look.

Custom Items: I'd love some body jewelry draped across the back and side. CC the look!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own the pet.

Concept #3: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: 1-2 for myself, Ririka, lolternative, and raffle for the remaining.

Edit Level: Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Bent Neck? Yes
Starting Stage: (Adult only for Herd Helpers)
Concept Origin: Original design
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from ref image. Warm colors, or fall colors, inspired off of this pic but toned down, and no neons. Forest spirits that are inspired off of koroks and kodama at the feet. Can be 1-4 spirits. One or a few, depending on what you are inspired to create!
Face: Markings around eyes like this picture. No markings on the lip, but a mark that goes down the middle of the chin/starts at the bottom of the lip. Feel free to add in other markings. Black sclera with an eye in a color to match her.
Mane: CC long and full hair, with bits of things tucked into the hair. ((Leaves, flowers, gems, feathers, branches, etc.) ANTLERS, with hair tangled on some of the parts, and jewelry or other doo dads on them. Antlers can be whatever color you think looks good. Antlers to have many branches to them, with a smol leaf or two growing at the end of the antlers.
Tail: CC, to fit the concept, long, full.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin hooves with long fetlocks, claws, or canine paws. CC which! I want leather wristbands, or if you do claws, claw rings/jewelry.
Reference Image(s): Ref one, face markings-mood-inspiration, face marking-and muse, different kodama, different koroks, cute kodama, kodama, also kodama

Wings: This really ties in the look. I want branches for the base of the wing, with feathers coming off of it. Inspired off this image. You can see how the feathers are there on the sides if you look at the detail.
Other Notes: Really CC how to pull in elements you think they would have. They won't be evil witches, but very down to earth. You can add breed traits if you like, that inspire you. Just nothing aquatic pwease, and no scales.

Trading Post Items: CC if there's something you want to use to splice into the design.
Custom Items: A mix of metal and leather accessories/jewelry. CC things like potion bottles, crystals, small daggers, small pouches that are attached somewhere, bones (no blood), maybe a teacup. Maybe a small crow skull. Mushrooms? Nothing is required. Do what you feel inspired to do. ^.~ Completely CC to add what you think fits the forest witches.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Item inspiration, pouch inspiration

--- Helper Variation ---
Variation may be either color shift, item / mane and tail difference, or breed template variants, but must be under 10%

((Color shifts with slight variations on the spirits. Same spirits as original, but either something added to the face or head that's slightly different.))

Variation #1: Glowing mushroom forest spirits, blue shift

Variation #2: Leaf/tree forest spirits, green shift

Variation #3: Flower forest spirits, purple shift

Variation #4: Shadow forest spirits, dark shift

Variation #5: Feather forest sprits, rainbow shift OR teal shift of the mushroom/blue sister, OR do whatever you like/CC.

Edit Level: Heavy (I think.)
Soquili Species: - Purewalker
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Plush
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Celestial fire walker. A blend of this celestial wolf and this plush, minus the pink. I just ask for no shine marks please! Fire/wispy blue to be coming off of the back of the pelt, inspired from the plush. Stars in the fire.
Face: CC from this image for the face and eyes.
Mane: CC from the images. I'd like there to be hair under the pelt, that peeks out. Medium length.
Tail: CC, but not bald please and thanks.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws
Reference Image(s): Another inspiration picture

Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Custom fox tail, inspired from the alt fox tail. Feral fox pose.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: A large bead necklace over the pelt, with a carved pendant on the end. Beads get larger towards the center of the necklace. It will be her prayer beads, used to pray to the stars for success. (At doing ebil things. @_@)

Edit Level: Heavy to Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Original
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC. A dark soquili, inspired from the image.
Face: A halo behind the head of some sort. CC the look, inspired from the picture
Mane: CC but nothing bald or super short
Tail: CC, but no bald
Reference Image(s): Inspiration.

Wings: Describe Wings - Tri or quad raised wings to match the inspiration picture.
Other Notes: Nothing aquatic, no suti, no cery, no gryph, no minis. CC other traits!

Custom Items: Add accesorries that you want to add.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:31 am
Edited: 3/18/22 - New Custom Form Added. (Bribe Resubmitted)
Edited: 3/24/22 - Swapped out a Custom for a Breeding. (Bribe Resubmitted)
Edited: 3/24/22 - Fixed the added form. Messed up the links.
Edited: 4/4/22 - Swapped out 5th form breeding for Custom. (Bribe Resubmitted)

Username: Wasteland Wyvern
Discord ID: Wasteland Wyvern#3614

Concept #1: BREEDING

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Panda User Specific | Wyvern User Specific
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Adult Only (1st Preference) and Live Birth (2nd Preference)

Entry Code:
Lady Taiah ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Bear the Brute ( XxXPandamoniumXxX )

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Nekkid | Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Wyvern | Panda

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): No thank you!

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): No thank you!

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No thank you!
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No thank you!

Throwbacks?: CC
Brute's Mother: Bear
Brute's Father: Gabriel

Brute's Maternal Grandmother: Bear
Brute's Maternal Grandfather: Bear

Brute's Paternal Grandfather: Lunar

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Summ | Wyv
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Entry Code:
Ilaria "Bubbles" (Wasteland Wyvern) x Inbijiburu Namae (Nessie) (Summer Raaven)

Soquili 1 Name:
[UNCERT]

Soquili 2 Name:
[UNCERT]

Teepees: Summ || Wyv

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: ---

---Templates to Avoid: --

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Summ | Wyv
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Entry Code:
Epesi (Summer Raaven) x Drustan MacKelter (Wasteland Wyvern)

Soquili 1 Name:
[UNCERT]

Soquili 2 Name:
[UNCERT]

Teepees: Summ || Wyv

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: ---

---Templates to Avoid: --

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular with Leg Down
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Dogmeat Fallout 4
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See references for all colors and markings. Just a basic German Shepard color wise.

Face: See References for all colors and markings. Just a basic German Shepard color wise.

Mane: No mane, bald please!

Tail: Edited medium sized German Shepard tail. Prefer a sleek look without fur textures.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Canine Pawed Feet without Fetlocks. Paw Pads Black and Claws Black

Reference Image(s):
1.) Dogmeat Moodboard
2.) Dogmeat 2 - Please look to this one for ear shape, marking shape/color, and tail shape!
3.) Dogmeat 3

Other Notes:
1.) Edited doggo ears please? Pointed straight up and forward like the references!
2.) Any extra fluff you feel like doing. Bits on the backs of the leg, near the butt, on the chin/cheeks. Up to you! heart
3.) No item version please?

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items:
1.) Red Bandana Around Neck
2.) Red Rubber Ball at Feet
3.) Goggles on Forehead
1.) Rubber Ball
2.) Goggles and Bandana

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, it's a commercial cosplay.

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Edit Level: Moderate
Soquili Species: Pure Cerynei
Leg Up?: No for both.
Bent Neck? No for both.
Gender: Twins - Male and Female (White Halla Male, Golden Halla Female)
Concept Origin: Dragon Age series - Halla Fictional Wildlife

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
White Halla - Soft white fur with a subtle sparkling effect. Darker fur on top and fading to a pure white around the belly/neck/undersides area. See references for ideas.
Golden Halla - Soft golden fur with subtle sparkling effect. Darker fur on top and fading to a lighter golden/cream around the belly/neck/undersides area. See references for ideas.

Face:
Eye Color for White Halla - Deep Dark Blue
Eye Color for Golden Halla - Soft Emerald Green

Eyebrows for White Halla - Slightly Darker White than his fur.
Eyebrows for Golden Halla - Slightly Darker Golden than her fur.

Inner Ear for White Halla - Slightly Darker White than his fur.
Inner Ear for Golden Halla - Slightly Darker Golden than her fur.

Expression - Edited wary looking expression for both. These siblings were captured as curios in a collection for a long time so they're very distrustful of others.

Facial Markings - Similar soft colors and slight sparkling effect to the fur as the body.

Mane: No Mane, bald please for both!

Tail: Templated Cerynei Moose Tail

Hooves/Fetlocks: Templated Sturdy Foot with Fetlocks for both siblings.
Hoof color should be black for both siblings.

Reference Image(s):
1.) White Halla
2.) Golden Halla - This image looks a sickly yellow which is not what I want. I'd like a deeper golden hide for the female sibling!
3.) Halla Pins
4.) Halla Fanart
5.) More Halla Fan Art
6.) Fur Sparkle Effect/Fur Color Layers

Horn(s): I'd like both siblings to have unique horns based off the references above. Each Halla has their horns carved as they grow so each is utterly unique to the Halla in question. Have some fun with it!
The Golden Halla should have deep bronze horns, and the White Halla should have a light silver grey horns.

Other Notes:
1.) Please use the Cerynei Ears.
2.) Please give the male sibling the little templated fluff on the chin.
3.) I'd like the ears to be slightly upsized to make them bigger but not comically so. Just a very slight size boost.
4.) I'd like an un-itemed version for both siblings please?

Trading Post Items:
1.) The Lantern from the Carved Fire Stand - Hoop in their mouths and hanging below. Make the lantern slightly smaller in scale so it doesn't look too big!
1.1) For the White Halla make the lantern gold with white glass and a soft gold glow.
1.2) For the Gold Halla make the lantern silver with white glass and a soft silver glow.
Custom Items:
1.) A Leg Shackle for the back front leg with a few trailing links where the last one is slightly open and broken looking. Shiny Black Metal for the shackle please for both siblings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Can't find any good leg shackle designs so I trust your instincts here!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, Commercial Fictional Wildlife

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:37 pm
Username: Candle Wick Ghost
Discord ID: CandleWickGhost#6813

Edit Level: Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: Kalona/Kirin
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours and markings based on the plushie.
Face: Colours and markings based on the plushie. Edited beard like the one shown on the plushie.
Mane: Edited, style cc inspired by the plushie.
Tail: Edited, style cc based on the plushie.
Reference Image(s): Plushie

Horn(s): Edited based on the plushie.
Other Notes: Can use the kirin fur for the body fur or edit it on to the base.

Custom Items:
Torn blanket and saddle
chain attached to saddle, like on the ref
Carousel pole attached to the saddle
broken baubles hanging from him
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cyo Plushie gifted by Sage

Edit Level: Minor
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: CYO Plushie
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours and markings based on the plushie.
Face: Colours and markings based on the plushie.
Mane: Edited, cc.
Tail: Classical Unicorn Tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Alt Fetlocks

Horn(s): Regular Unicorn horn
Other Notes:

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cyo Plushie gifted by Artymus

Edit Level: Moderate
Bent Neck? No
Concept Origin: Cyo Plushie
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colours and markings based on plushie
Face: colours and markings based on plushie
Mane: Edited like the plushie
Tail: Classical Unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited fetlocks

Horn(s): CC style

Custom Items: Hair flowers/leaves like on the plushie
Reference Image(s) for Items: Plushie

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cyo Plushie gifted by Odet Amo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:16 pm
Updated HH owners

Username: Kara Asumie
Discord ID: KaraAsumie#9925

Edit Level: Heavy +
Soquili Species: -Canine Pawed Mutant
Leg Up?: Female yes. Male No
Bent Neck? PLEASE
Concept Origin: Mood Board so yea
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Use ref for inspiration | Would like custom fox ears ( or the templated ones ) Also GLOW is LOVE
Face: Use ref for inspiration | Glowy eyes
Mane: Both:: Edited. Something long and pretty that fits the inspiration
Tail: Both:: Fox tails.. Edited and fluffy. You can do multi tails if you want.
Reference Image(s): Mood Board

Scales:N/A
Other Notes: have fun

Custom Items: Both but placement can change:: Lantern, Rope obi with bells ( bells can be unedited ), Ghost friends, Fox mask, and sleevelets are love, anything else is CC like flowers and marshmallows. Colors are cc. Glowing is love
Reference Image(s) for Items: Mood Board

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mood Board I put together

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: --

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: ---

Edit Level: Unedited to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni | Uni | Feline Pawed Mutant
Bent Neck? PLEASE
Concept Origin: Sister to CYO
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Use ref for inspiration
Face: Use ref for inspiration
Mane: Something fun
Tail: Same as brother's.
Reference Image(s): He isn't Certed yet | CYO plushie

Reference Image(s) for Items: Refs are above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CYO Plushie / Soq sister

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Concept #3: HERD HELPER

Number of Pets in herd: 6
Owners involved in herd: Kara Asumie x 2, Natelie, Tefla, Niya, and gaming off 1

Edit Level: Heavy+
Soquili Species: Sumi-E Canine Pawed Mutant
Bent Neck? PLEASE
Concept Origin: Gender Bender of a pet I own from another BC
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Use ref for inspiration
Mane: Something fun and long can be spliced or edited
Tail: fluffy fox tails ( multi )
Reference Image(s): Cert | Uncert

Custom Items: The necklace and maybe a cute critter CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The OK

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

--- Helper Variation ---

Variation #1: Use these colors and Item or mane changes are CC

Variation #2: Use these colors and Item or mane changes are CC

Variation #3: Use these colors and Item or mane changes are CC

Variation #4: Use these colors and Item or mane changes are CC

Variation #5: Use these colors and Item or mane changes are CC

Edit Level: Unedited to Heavy
Soquili Species: Canine Pawed Mutant Mix
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Other BC Pet. Father to Toma-Kun
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Use ref for inspiration and Foxy ears ( unedited works ) He is GLOWY
Mane: Something fun and interesting
Tail: Match ref.
Reference Image(s): Uncert Cert

Other Notes: Edited back Fluff, Bones, and Horns.

Custom Items: Jewelry CC, Blood, Bells and whatnot

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: The OK as Ryu said I could get any pet she has made me

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:23 pm
Username: Natelie
Discord ID: Natelie#4722

|| Entry Tag: (Natelie | Mutant Uni/Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Twins)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Uni-Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? not unless you feel the need

Body: White body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design (ignore butterfly) in the blanket along spine in glowy blue. Big canine ears
Face: Lavender eyes, outer ear is white with black tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area black
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black the rest long flowing down to floor length, middle is blue starry glow in color (like the rainbow hair but the same blue stars), medium black braid pulled up through top knot and down over shoulder to middle of upper leg
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Bottom part black, top pulled up with blue starry look
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws, blue glowy particle trail behind
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style, Braid, hair effect

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on white, the rest plain white. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings. Half pure white, half blue glowy stars

Custom Items: silver hairpin plain with no dangling part, silver spiral bead bands at end of braid in hair, lantern with a blue and purple flame (lantern Placement is CC), Silver wing cuff similar to ref ends in bells, black vest and cloak draped over back shoulder (inside purple, outside black) or just one of these two if it tips past heavy edit

Reference Image(s) for Items: lantern, Wing cuffs, spiral hair bead, japanese haori jacket (not full pants and jacket)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~Twin~

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant Angeni-Uni

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple. Big canine ears
Face: blue eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Top pulled up in partial ponytail in black the rest long flowing down to floor length, middle is purple starry glow in color (like the rainbow hair but the same purple stars), medium black braid pulled up through top knot and down over shoulder to middle of upper leg
Tail: same as mane, length to floor and spilling out a little. Bottom part black, top pulled up with purple starry look
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, purple glowy stars pattern on all, canine paws, purple glowy particle trail behind
Reference Image(s): Same refs

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings:Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black. A little particle glowy off the wings would be awesome if possible
Other Notes: Still want footwings and headwings if possible. Half pure black, half purple glowy stars

Custom Items: Same as brother but purple where it was blue
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above refs

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

||

|| Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Natelie & Shi Berry
Omission style(s) We are okay with: Express Delivery

No Bald Children, please!

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Atlas | Natelie x Raisei | Shi Berry

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: n/a

Link to Breeding Agreement: Boop!
    Lifemate?: No.

RP Approved?: No.

Low Luck?: No.

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes!
    Templates to Avoid: Bear paws, bird claws

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes!
    Templates to Avoid: Weaved hair, knot hair, Punky Rooster hair, spiky pompadour, feathered hair, any aquatic parts

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No.
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No.

Throwbacks?: Yes!
||

|| Entry Code:
Akemi (Natelie) x Regalian (o-Elixir-o)

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert, Naked

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Natelie, Elixir

---Templates to Avoid: None

---Templates to Avoid: Knotted hair, weaved hair, bald, slimhawk

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

---Link to previous Generations: Both Gen 1
||

|| ||Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Tan color
Face: tan face, White muzzle streak from chin to just above eyes. green eyes, light pink hint around nose, tan ears with tips white
Mane: Off white in color, long and wind blown
Tail: CC style, same color as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves a light grey or cream, long fluffy fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Palamino Gypsy, ploosh, Hair
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: White Style 2
Other Notes:

Custom Items: White tunic with green celtic design over chest (not as intricate but what you are comfy with). Green cape (this can be drawn off to the side behind him, hood folded down), Celtic bracers, up to you if on all four legs or just front, green in color. The design more golden color.
Item Ref: bracers, tunic, cape (hood down)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A || ||

|| Edit Level: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: mutant cross
Bent Neck? CC
Concept Origin: Old shop pet
(WIPs will be sent)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: All black, cream belly and chest. A pink/purple shift big fur fluff. There is a goldish design on her rump. I think it's a celtic cross but have no ref for it.
Face: All black face, blue eyes, sultry expression with a pale blueish eyeshadow if possible. Black cat ears upright, pink inner ear. Tufts of fur at the ends of ears like a bobcat (doesn't have to be big fluffs like ref)
Mane: Long, bright pink, tied in the middle near chest level with black cord and a toyish skull. Two cone buns on her head.
Tail: Two fox tails, pink/purple shift in color
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kitty paws (can I request no claws?) grey up to mid lower leg. Blue lace and rose design up to chest. Just on front legs. Back stay black
Reference Image(s): certed pet, uncert

Horn(s): reg horn. Pink/purple hue shift. If no hat please include devil horns (just one set)
Wings: CC if she gets these. They should be small bat like wings

Trading Post Items: -
Custom Items: Black cord wrapped around both front legs. Closest leg has a black band with a toyish skull. Black cord tied up in her tails (cc how it looks) with a toyish skull. If you can manage the witch hat without it looking awkward or huge go for it. Otherwise can keep it off.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes Kara gave me permission
||

Sales Stable

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces