• Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:23 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... My past is history ... ≥
≤ ... My future is my own shaping ... ≥
≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie couldn't help scrunching her nose at Hannah after Rakan had explained who Xayah was. though she admitted his words were sweet, Hannah inflicted cavities whenever it involved her and Ardyn "you two are already vomit inducing, do you really need to add to it?" she asked before hearing Ardyn.
she tried to hold it in but her eyes won as they rolled in their sockets and had an exasperated look muttering 'boys' under her breath before looking to Rakan "don't take anything he says that sounds rude too seriously" she said before looking to Mitsuki and reluctantly agreeing with Ardyn "but Ardyn is right, we can handle this ... though how are you going to get there is the question i mean ... you know anyone with a a space ship?" she asked before the sounds of a raspy engine was heard growing louder and louder as the wind picked up and a large grandfather clock appeared against a nearby wall and ... Millie had to stop herself from screaming at the strange sight: a woman with green skin and weird things on her head came out and looked to the clock "hey J'uko! the Chameleon Circuit is stuck again!" the girl called into the clock which was followed by the sounds of what sounded like 'dank ferrek' and another ... alien, yeah they're aliens. this one was a boy with horns on his head instead of hair and looked at the clock "well could have been worse ... when we get to Coruscant we'll have to land at the temple so we can-" he started to say before noticing where they were and awkwardly waved, Cy'la however had no such restraints and nodded to Mitsuki then looked at the teenagers before noticing Rakan then turned back to Mitsuki "well you've been busy" she said before putting her hands on her hips "we got a signal ... Simon's back"

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:28 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Fenrir and Mitsuki got the description about Xayah, as they all put it all together, she and Rakan are lovers. Hopefully they can help him reunite with Xayah and figure out how to find the way to return to Runeterra. Before Ame-no-Minakanushi prepare to give their information to Mitsuki and others, suddenly as Millie said "space ship" the sound of raspy engine grew louder, causing Hana and Kera starting to wail loudly. Fenrir immediately pick up Keira as he and Mitsuki holding Hana tried to shush two daiyokai girls, while covering their tiny ears. They along with Ame-no-Minakanushi turned towards the source of the sound to see a large grandfather clock. Just as Cy'la's head came out of the grandfather's clock door. Mitsuki mainly focus on her two half nieces by humming in nursery lullaby, making their wail slowly dies out.
"Let me guess, Mitsuki believes Simon and Onyx are alive." Zera said before she was about to exits the ship. Precht turned off the space ship engine. "Most likely because of death gods proving her. Thank the force she has a deep bonds with deities." Precht confirmed, then he exits out of the grandfather clock with Zera. They only to see Mitsuki and Fenrir holding two young girls, a kami, three teenagers, and tall man bird hybrid. Cy'la was begin to ask her, and inform about Simon's back. Mitsuki and Fenrir gave each other a relief smile. "I know, my wayfinder is glowing as a proof." She replied to Jedi Knight. Precht and Zera glanced at Mitsuki's crimson's wayfinder, it did glowing. However, Precht looked at Ame-no-Minakanushi and Rakan. "Care to tell us what's going on, are we all interrupting something?" He asked everyone, while looking at Rakan. He can sense the magical aura around him. Fenrir sighed and rubbed back of his head. "Well there are two. This birdman, his name is Rakan, he is from another realm called Runeterra. He got pushed out of the portal, and he is looking for his lover name Xayah before figure out how to send him and Xayah back to Ionia. Those kids will help him out. Before you ask, no he is not yokai, he's Vastayan." Fenrir explains about Rakan's situlation, and his species. Precht widen his grey blue eyes and looked at Rakan. "That explains his magic, like mine and Zera's." He commented as Zera lifted her palm to ignite her fire magic before she clench it to the fist to inquinish it. "There is another problem, Ame-no-Minakanushi..." Fenrir added as Precht, Zera, and Mitsuki looked at Ame-no-Minakanushi. They nodded, and lifted their galaxy hands to create the small galaxy. "By the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then as we Primordial Deities, or as my kind Kotoamatsukami created the Big Bang and six elemental crystals, hurtling across the universe. We called them Infinity Stones, and they contains the abilities." They explains the Big Bang, and the image of six Infinity Stones circling around. Mitsuki were awed, while Fenrir raised his eyebrow, Zera and Precht were astonish of Infinity Stones. "Space, Reality, Power, Soul, Mind, and Time. Once they all brought together, the user will be god-like power and ultimate power." They added the stones represents by glowing from blue, red, purple, orange, yellow, then green. Precht and Zera looked at Mitsuki and Fenrir, they were all had bad feeling if they fall into wrong hand. Ame-no-Minakanushi look down as the image of Thanos appeared. "Long ago, the Mad Titan name Thanos was seeking six Infinity Stones to wipe half of population on Earth. He has succeeded his mission, and heros known as Avengers have failed. Thanos snapped his fingers with Infinity Gauntlet contains Infinity Stones. Those who are unlucky became a dust." They sadly added about Thanos, and event of Infinity Wars. The image of Thanos shows with Infinity Gauntlet contains Infinity Stone, then he snapped his fingers, and the image of unlucky survivor became a dust. This horrified both Mitsuki and Zera, mostly Mitsuki as her heart rate increase to think what Dr. Robotnik will do. Ame-no-Minakanushi changed the images. "After that snap, death deities, even creation like myself, were furious of his callous motive. We were about to go after him, but before we arrive to destroy him. We as Primordials sense Infinity Stones were about to be destroyed. Luckily, we fooled him by swapping Infinity Stones, and made him think he destroyed them. We didn't had a chance to kill Thanos, but the remaining of Avengers did. I will give Thor-sama a credit for decapitated that Mad Titan. However, the new stone appeared." They adding about how Primordial Deities swapped Infinity Stone to fool Thanos, and Thor beheaded him. they added another crystal that is colored white. Suddenly, Infinity Stones became like a gem as Hana and Keira's hands became a grabby motion. "The seventh stone appeared, and we named it Continuity. Now, Infinity Stone has become Chaos Stones or Infinity Emeralds. We sent those Chaos Stone to current guardians we entrust to protect them, or we called them Stonekeeper, so it will never falls into wrong hands. Once they all gathered again, it will grant the user to become god-like or ultimate power." They added and explains what will happen if they were all gathered, yet currently in guardianship. They dissolved the galaxy-like images. Mitsuki looked at Ame-no-Minakanushi in concern. "So, that's why Dr. Ivo Robotnik is after them." Mitsuki commented, yet terrified as Fenrir placed his hand on his girlfriend's shoulder to comfort her, then pulled her closer to ease her. Precht were shocked. "Dr. Ivo Robotnik?" "I... I don't know much about him, but Hannah-sama, Millie-chan, and I saw him in hologram with bunch of egg drones. He even threaten that he will gather Chaos Stones and starting with us." She explains about Dr. Robotnik. Zera and Precht exchange glance at each other, as Precht groaned in annoyance as he raised his hands. "Great, another hologram threatening message like Daichi did." "I do not know if his objective is same as Thanos did, but he must not get his hands on Chaos Stones."

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

Mitsuki Fenrir Precht Zera Ame-no-Minakanushi

GuenivereOrion
Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rakan

Rakan smirked at adryns response, before turning as yet another group of people came out of a grandfather clock making a rather loud noise from it, he grimaced the noise was ear sensitive and it seemed the small Yokai? were not enjoying it; He watched their aunt play mother as she introduced him he felt rather irritated rather rude he should introduce himself but he stood there fluffing his feathers up and puffing out his chest as he glared down at the smaller newcomers; He then watched as they went into some long boring discussion about chaos stones nothing he was interested in seeing as no one was paying attention he noticed that the blonde girl named hannah had pulled adryn and Millie together,"Okay guys heres the plan lets meet up in Millies room and start trying to find runeterra on that map of yours... and honestly I think my darling adryn is starved", sighed hannah, as rakan's ears pricked up he walked over,"You three have food?", he poked his head down as hannah opened her mouth to protest than thought perhaps the birdman was hungry,"WE don't have any seeds bu-", she was cut off as rakan clasped his hands together,"Do you humans have chocolate?", he asked placing one hand on his hip in a relaxed stance, while hannah blinked,"Uh... yeah..", rakans eyes lit up,"Excellent!", he then watched the others reaction,"It is my favorite human food..", he told them casually, turning as he heard the adults say something,"I'm pretty starved I think we should get some..", he then added,"Then I'll throw us a party after", he grinned,"I'm pretty good at that", he confessed.

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:41 am
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
Who Am I?
This power..the lightning..
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

Ardyn's eyes blinked rapidly as he looked over at Millie, rubbing the back of his head as he just kept his mouth shut on the matter. With his hands in his coat pockets and his music playing through the headphones around his neck, the young quarter daemon just thought about how life had changed so much. However, this didn't last long as he felt his body being wrapped around as Hannah pulled him into a huddle with Millie as she talked about going over to Millie's room to learn a little bit about this 'Runeterra'. It was true, this place did seem interesting with just the birdman alone though Runeterra[i]Hannah[i/] was definitely right. He was starved. The sound of his stomach growled within him, making him think of what he could have for a snack and that was really all he could think about even though there were now aliens in their home.
That was when the birdman spoke up, talking about chocolate being his favorite human food which...he wasn't wrong. Come to think about it, he could use the sugar boost after today's fight so he nodded with agreement,"Alright, I can grab the snacks and meet you at Millie's. I'll even grab some chocolate. One moment"
With that, like a flash of lightning, he had already began running at top speed to grab some food. He really needed the food too it seemed and there was a delicious desert restaurant close by that sold Daifuku Mochi.

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

Millie couldn't help the small grimace on her face when Hannah said they'd meet up in her room, remembering her little rage call from Fisk. the thought almost blinded her vision in rage before shaking her head to calm herself and caught the talk of the Chaos Stones but then looked confused at the seventh one "Continuity? what kind of power ... unless-" she said with the last word in a whisper and started thinking. honestly if she wasn't sure her mother was really her birth mother and Athena wasn't a virgin goddess, she'd think she was one of hers with how much she thought. finally she broke out of her thoughts when Precht talked about Robotnik and took in a breath "it's weird ... the only one i know with that name is from a video game series ... either those worlds are real too ... or he's in for a major copyright complaint" she said as Cy'la and J'uko looked at her like she was crazy "so we got a crazy scientist wanting to get ahold of seven rocks to screw up the universe? oh joy" the Twi'lek said sarcastically which made Millie fight down a smirk then looked to Mitsuki "find your friend, you've been waiting for years for this ... we can handle Polly here" she said, jabbing a thumb in Rakan's direction as Ardyn ran off before turning to the birdman and Hannah "right, just a refresher for the new guy: no touching anything in my room unless i say otherwise ... i don't need to repair something i'm already building" she said before walking off without a word to her room and spotted the broken phone. with a slight wince, she carefully kicked it with her shoe under her bed and put her P.T. on the computer hook-up so Tailyn was now taking up all the computer screens like it was all one camera on her end "right ... get us access to NASA, The DTD, and make a new file about the Chaos Stones" she said absentmindedly "put it in the confidential file?" Tailyn asked as the girl just nodded and the fox blipped down to only one of the screens and several of the others started loading up info "might take a while to find anything, like i said don't touch anything" she said before walking to the bi-plane that was near the other side of the room and crawled under it to work on repairs

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 4:31 am
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

"Video game?" Precht asked in confusion from Millie's claim, in quick response Mitsuki grabbed her smartphone and type it, then showed what Dr. Robotnik looked like in video game. Precht and Zera stared at the screen of big bald man in red suit with ridiculous large mustache with a goggle. "So that's what he look like?" "Like Millie-chan said, either the world he came from is real or major copyright. I hope he's just the wannabe cosplayer dressing up as Eggman-san trying to get his attention by being a bad guy." Said Mitsuki as she put her smartphone away, while hoisting Hana. Precht raised his eyebrow, while Zera hold her laughter. Mitsuki looked at Millie as an encouragement to find Simon, so Mitsuki smiled at her student. "I will, and you and others need fast travel to help Rakan-san. I would recommend Master Merlin, he is known as Master Yin Sid. If you guys see him, please give him a regard as keyblade master for fast travel." She said to Millie and recommend Merlin, who can help Ardyn, Hannah, Millie, and Rakan. Zera and Precht looked at Mitsuki in shocked. "Wait, you are keyblade master?" She asked her, Mitsuki looked at Zera. Just as Fenrir spoken out, while seeing Rakan went to other room. It's safe since Jedi Knights and Zera knew Mitsuki's secret. "Technically, my lady is both Master Assassin and Keyblade Master." He confirmed Mitsuki's status as Master Assassin and Keyblade Master. Precht blinked in astonished. "Just like Hikari and Yami became Keyblade Master, yet Alex didn't seem to have time for it." He noted. Mitsuki looked at her boyfriend. "Honey, I am sorry to leave you in charge with my nieces." She apologize to leave all of responsibilities to him. Fenrir stared at her for long time, then his other hand reach out to pick up Hana. "Babe, don't be sorry, I will head back to Vein. Karin, Aurora, Emily, Coco, and Murasame will look after your nieces until Takeshi or Kanon arrive to pick them up." He said like he didn't mind, but he will leave everything to few ladies back from Vein. Mitsuki felt guilty to leave her nieces to revenants and few former Successors. Ame-no-Minakanushi sensed her hesitation, however seems aware of universe. "Mitsuki-sama, leave your nieces to revenants. You will meet another Kami, he might help you take you to demigod friend of your's." They said before they vanished by galaxy. "May the life and creation be with your blessing." They said before their voice went to echo. Mitsuki and Fenrir looked at where First Kami was stand. Mitsuki wondered which Kami were they talking about, but looks like she and Jedis will find out once they find Vincent. Precht sighed deeply. "I will get the ship ready for destination. Master Mitsuki, you might need to bring your hooded cape, just in case." He said to the Jedis, and suggested to Mitsuki to bring the hooded cloak. He walked towards the grandfather clock to open it and enter the TARDIS. Mitsuki and Fenrir watched Precht, however Mitsuki looked at her boyfriend. "So, I will see you at home, and figure out about this Dr. Robotnik later." She said to him as Fenrir already prepare for Vivification. Fenrir smiled at his girlfriend. "I will be busy looking after humans and helping other revenants. You need to bring my wolf medallion, I will come for you if you are going to be in death zone." He replied, and remind her to bring his wolf medallion, so he can either save or rescue her. Mitsuki understand and nodded. "Right." "Then I will see you later." He said before he activated his vivification to teleport himself with Keira and Hana back to last mistle he touched at Vein, Mitsuki watched his image vanish by light blue aura, knowing her beloved will take care of himself and look after her half nieces. She turned around and head to her and Fenrir's room. She head to her closet to open it and grabbed her red hooded with cape. Before she closed her closet, her silver blue eyes laid on certain black katana, originally belongs to Oda Nobunaga, she put few ofuda around the saya because according to Kagu-Tsuchi and Inari, they never seen his sword this demonic made out of the heaven. Even Takemikazuchi, Kami of thunder and sword, mentioned she's not the same level as Oda and he must've chosen her to wield his katana for mysterious reason, but she must seal it until she's fully mastered his katana. Mitsuki even found out her mother's family crest from Alice, Drake, and Kaito, but they were not very certain if she was related to Nobunaga because of their kamon were similar. Since the assassins found out Oda was gone forever, there are no proof that she may be related with infamous Demon King, so they all quickly dismissed the theory. Kamis allow her to keep his blade with Amatsu-Mikaboshi chaos, void, and pure darkness blessing to control the blade, until she fully master it. She closed her eyes and closed the closet door, she will equip it when she needs it.
Mitsuki head back to the living room, and head to the table with the package, and she opened it and finds a new and fresh clothes. She lifted it up to see british outfit. She saw the note, so she picked it up and read in Japanese. It was from Alice and Drake, telling her that she has another Master Assassin's outfit since it's too small for both Alice and Merril. She smiled and stored her new outfit in her pouch that connected to her closet. She turned around and looked at Jedi Knights and Zera. "Are we all going to pick up Vincent-san, then heading to where Simon-kun is?" She asked them. Zera nodded and walked towards the grandfather clock. "Yes, we pick you up first because you are modest and a lot mature. Vincent... he is difficult one, or in our case trying so hard to tolerate his ridiculous antics." She said before she head inside the TARDIS. Mitsuki only earned the sweat drop from Zera's comment, but speaking of Vincent, Mitsuki haven't seen him since she became Keyblade Master. She wondered he's doing okay with his wife.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki Fenrir Precht Zera Ame-no-Minakanushi

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme
...With you by myside...
...If I gotta burn it all down I'll do so for you..

Rakan raised a brow at Millies sassiness,'This humans are rather demanding...', he thought to himself shrugging at her in a nonchalant manner as if he understood and wouldn't 'touch' these object she was so worried about; Hannah held in her breathe and then exhaled she didnt expected that rakan this birdman to acutally be able to eat regular food... crossing her arms angrily she was slightly jealous he could actually enjoy stuff like chocolate and pizza. Sticking her nose in the air with a big hmph! at him she turned on her heel and walked towards milli'es room with the vastayan to follow; Rakan wasn't sure he cared to much for these kids they had alot of attitude and didnt admire him like the other humans back in Ionia; Sighing he walked with them into Millies room while he looked around it in curious astonishment,"Interesting..", he commented quietly as Millie scolded him once more 'NOT' to touch anything he huffed and put his hands on his hips,"You do realize i'm much older than your right? small human", he commented slightly annoyed at her tone before watching her crawl under some contraption... he wondered when that boy was coming back with the chocolate... Distracted Rakan didn't notice that Hannah had left the room, heading to her own she left the door open as she began to inspect her outfit with distaste,"I need a new skirt", she yawned in complaint as she seen the full length mirror in her room waiver,"What...", blinking in confusion hannah watched it ripple again as if it was water on a pond; As if drawn to the oddness of it she found herself reaching her hand through the mirror it went straight through jerking it out she made a small yelp, and then checked her hand it was fine; Looking behind her she noticed that adryn wasn't back yet,"I better tell him and millie about this..", she said turning she went to walk away when something tripped her landing flat on her face the young blonde scowled in complaint only to see a strange tangling vine slightly wrapped around her foot,'What the..", she snapped looking up she seen a massive dark vine coming out of the mirror and she screamed out in horror as the d*mn thing jerked her into the mirror and onto the other side; Rakan blinked as he heard the small scream coming from somewhere nearby,"Woah what?!", he looked around,"Hey! Hey uh.. millie?", he said walking over to her where she was stuck under the car,"Where your friend go? Ya know the blood sucker I think her name is hannah...", he asked scratching his head;

User ImageUser Image

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

DING!
The sound of a bell ringed through the restaurant as the speedster's head raised up to hear his name. Smiling brightly, he dashed toward the counter with the bags of food and treats was handed to him. He knew he had to thank them,"Itadakimasu!"
With that, he dashed away, leaving behind the money for the food which only surprised the chef, leaving behind only confusion as he rushed home. Dashing through the city streets at the speed of sound, he held all of his food within a heat-controlled bag to keep everything in the right temperature. Within seconds, he was finally back as he saw that everyone was gone. Rubbing the back of his head, Ardyn was...quite confused himself as all of a sudden, his eyes grew wide as he heard the sound of a faint scream. It sounded like...HANNAH! With that, Ardyn dashed through throughout the building the three were living in as he slammed his body against the door. This was Hannah's room as he looked around, worried as he wondered where she was,"Hannah...HANNAH!"

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

inside the ship, Cy'la was working on a small computer chip and J'uko was working on getting the coordinates for where Vin was on one of the consoles but heard Zera "that and you were closer ... for some reason a lot of realms are close to the region of Japan in Earth Realm" he said scratching the side of his head just as Cy'la put the finishing touches on her project and loaded one of the micro-chips into an injector gun and walked behind J'uko, with the sound like air being let out of a tire and the Zabrak yelping with a hand at his neck, Cy'la smirked "finished the translator chips" she said as J'uko rolled his eyes "coulda warned me" "yeah, could have"

hearing Rakan, Millie scooted from under the bi-plane to look at him before hearing Ardyn call for Hannah. normally, Millie would chop that off to just those two being cutsie again ... but she had to admit something felt weird. getting up and dusting herself, Millie made a split descision and grabbed her heli-pack and PT before running to Hannah's room. door open, panicking Ardyn ... no Hannah.
ok, now she was getting worried.
"Hannah!?" Millie called out as well and frowned before lowering her goggles which she had built with inferred originally to detect high electrical waves in her projects. with a quick glance around, she noticed some kind of energy waves in the room and followed it with her head to the mirror. "gotcha!" she said as she put her goggles back on her head and ran to the mirror, inspecting it around the edges before tapping the actual reflective surface which rippled like water "hey guys, found something!"

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2022 11:28 pm
User Image

lArmor:Here|Profile:Here|Theme:Here|

User Image
.:Keyblade Forms:.

:. Transformation.:

:.Dive to the Heart.:
User Image

User ImageI'm a daughter of demon king...
User ImageI'm also daughter of human miko...

Mitsuki entered the Grandfather Clock, and she wasn't shocked since she entered Doctor's TARDIS once. She looked around the TARDIS. "You don't look surprise?" Precht asked her. She looked at 2nd Guild Master, she just shrugged her shoulders. "I have been to Doctor-san's TARDIS before." She replied, admitting her experience with TARDIS. Precht raised his both eyebrows, then he refocus on the system. "Is that so?" He added, then J'uko commented from Zera. Mitsuki smiled from his statement. Precht mapped out the location where Vincent should be, and his wayfinder. "He's at Hanstheim." He said, then zoomed the map to pin point the glowing star. Mitsuki lifted her head and looked at the map. "Master Precht, please do me a favor?" She asked him a favor. Precht looked at her in confusion. She looked at him. "When we all enter Hanstheim, please do not engage the fight." She gave him a warning. Zera and Precht were even more puzzled. "You know as Jedi Knight we don't engage the fight, unless we had to. How did you know about this place?" He pointed out that Jedi's don't usually start fighting, then asked about the Hanstheim. "There are viking warriors, specific clans I should say. I have been there once fo the wedding, and I had seen brutal execution. I do not want to describe it, but when you see one... prepare to lose your lunch. I learn there is Hidden One in this world... it's the original name for my brotherhood before it changed to Assassin's Creed." She explains about the viking and sight of execution, but thankfully Hidden One Bureau is around. Precht and Zera exchanged their look, not just viking and hidden one, but they both don't want to see the execution or lose their lunch.

... I'll try protect them by my demon sideUser Image
... I will help them with my human sideUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mitsuki Fenrir Precht Zera

Vin Angel
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:59 pm
Rakan

Rakan blinked as he ran after smart girl into the room of her friend seeing adryn panicking gave the vastayan a bit of empathy towards him,"Ah young love..", he smiled fondly mummering to himself as he began to softly sing a vastayan love song while the two inspected the room he was interrupted by Millie as he stopped his lovely tune walking over to the strange glass mirror watching it ripple,"Odd..", said rakan twitching his brow in confusion,"Some strange magic...", he smiled,"May be fun..", he noticed it didnt have that strange purple glow to it so it must be safe right? He leaned down inspecting the area,"Hmm..", he shrugged his shoulders.They would hear a strange echoing screaming it sounded very distant as if it was a in very long dark tunnel and it came from the other side,"ADRYN! MILLIE ADRYN!! AWH!", then a screams of frustration; Rakan blinked in surprise, looking at the mirror in awe.

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

"I....I heard her scream...", Ardyn responded as he clenched his fists as he was unsure what his next move was. With his eyes peering over toward Rakan and Millie were looking over at the full body mirror. Shaking slightly, the young man could feel the darkness flowing from the mirror. Summoning his keyblade, he rested the kingdom key against his shoulder before speaking up,"She needs us...we gotta jump in and save her..she would do the same for all of us after all...she's our friend so either we all jump in or I'm jumping in myself after her."

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:32 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

≤ ... 2FoxT@lz ... ≥

"sounds fun" Cy'la said sarcastically before J'uko shot a translator chip into her neck and caused her to yell out in pain and curse in rapid Twi'lekki, which thankfully did not translate as T7 took that as a cue to take the ship off to their destination by hacking into the console

"calm down there, Gomez. of course we're going in!" Millie said before shaking her head at the boy and strapped on her backpack and investigated the mirror "might be a one way trip ... soon as we get to the other side, we'll have to find the source of this Spacial/Dimentional Hyperlink and reverse it" she said before poking the reflective surface once more before exhaling and summoned one of her Keyblades "alrighty- Geronimo!" she yelled before leaping forward to the mirror and vanishing in a ripple of the reflection

Vin Angel

GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:48 pm
Rakan

Rakan watched millie call adryns gomez puzzled and a little amused he watched her summon her keyblade which he watched in interest and then disappear into the mirror,"Lets get going! This is gonna be a party!", said the feathered friend as he dove into the mirror after her, the transition was odd as if he was going through a strong current of water much different from the last portal he went through but this time when he landed onto the other side he was going to be in for a very big suprise as the strangley corrupted and crazy world.

Xayah_Vastayan

Marcus Emrys

Vin Angel

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Who Am I?
..Am I...a Daemon...?

User Image

With his eyes squinted toward Millie, Ardyn watched as she was working on the mirror. Blinking only a few times, he watched as Rakan showed amusement on his face before jumping into the portal after his blond haired friend jumped in. It was strange as for a little bit, he was the only one in the room. Placing his hand over his heart, the young partial daemon smiled softly as he knew that in his mind that he'll find Hannah and bring her back. With that in mind, Ardyn leaped into the portal within the mirror, ready for anything that was going to appear on the other side.

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items