[Solo] Waking up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:08 am
User Image'Now THIS is fun.' Miiku thought, slinking in through the front door. He saw the two faes running about the large living room and grinned, stalking low to the ground. His tail whipped back and forth as he stepped lightly over the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:08 pm
User Image"Who are you?" Ella asked, stepping into the hallway, her arms full with bedding that needed washing from the kids' bedrooms. She locked eyes with Miiku, and Ella wondered if she had ever seen the likes of him before. She was pretty sure she'd never seen him before...  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:45 pm
User Image"Oh! I've been spotted!" Miiku laughed before bounding back out the large round door, leaving the female fox behind, blinking in surprise and confusion. Miiku couldn't stop laughing with enjoyment, but he knew that his mate was waiting for him. Playtime was over.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:57 pm
User Image"Ella? Who are you talking to?" Dark asked, spotting Bella's shy niece. The arm holding the embroidery project lowered, and Bella swooped in to snatch it away.

"Oi!" Dark said, jumping as she startled him. "I was distracted! No fair!"

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:06 pm
User Image"All's fair in love and war." Bella said with a cocky grin. "Thanks for the distraction." She said, turning to her niece. Bella gave Ella a low bow, her arms spread wide. What she didn't expect was a lunge from the goody-two-shoes Dark, who managed to gently grab her embroidery project from her paw and land on Chibiko's armchair, his legs crossed, the image of relaxation. "Dark!" Bella exclaimed, unable to voice any other thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:09 pm
User Image"It seems he bested you, Auntie." Ella cleared her throat as she often did before delivering a poem or speech or anything that she had memorized. "Victory and defeat are interwoven. Do not try to separate them, But try to go beyond them If your heart longs for abiding peace." With that, she grabbed up the bedsheets she had been carrying to the laundry and left the two in the living room staring after her in confusion.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:24 pm
User Image"Have I ever told you that your family is strange?" Dark asked, blinking and still trying to figure out what brought on the poem. "Look, why don't you just take this back to your room? I'll continue cleaning the living room until you return." Dark stood up and held out his paw with the sewing project. Bella smiled, took her embroidery, and disappeared down the hall. Dark picked up the rag she had dropped and started wiping down surfaces. There wasn't much left to do. Bella had been a force of nature as she tackled the large living room.

In fact, before long, the living room started filling up with faes again.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:57 am
User Image
"Dinner time!" Kirara called from the dining room. She smiled as her family crowded into the room, the table ladened with food. She and Kuroni had worked hard getting everything ready for her large family. Kirara sighed in contentment. When she had met Chibiko, she had told him she wanted a large family, and that's exactly what he gave her. 9 children, at least 4 grandchildren, and at least 4 great grandchildren. Kirara gave another sigh, but this one in sadness. She had a feeling that not all of her grandchildren and great grandchildren came back from the hibernation. And some of her family's mates were also missing. Of course, they did all just wake up that day. It was too early to tell who was all missing.

Kirara shook her head. It'll all be okay. They were a strong family, and they'd support everyone in their family no matter what happened.

"Dig in!" Kirara called.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:03 am
User Image"Oh Cooper." Pumpkin sighed as she passed over the hill where below her, unknowingly to her, a family of fae feasted. "I have seemed to gotten myself lost." She continued wandering. Her little brown bat flew around her head. "Can't you be of any use?" She snapped, annoyed with how close Cooper was flying around her. She had woken up in the middle of a forest with no memory of how she'd gotten there. She just wanted to get back to her home in Hemlock, and this looked nothing like Hemlock. It was too....sunny. She sniffed the air. It smelled like they were on the main island of Faetasia. She'd been here a couple of times before. But the hunting was better in Hemlock. Here she'd come across faes who'd scream and plead and beg. Pumpkin rolled her eyes. At least the faes in Hemlock fought back without the screaming.

Cooper came flying back, chittering.

"Did you find the portal, Coop?" Pumpkin asked, striding purposefully towards the bat. Cooper spun around and flew off into the woods. Pumpkin stalked after her bat friend, grumbling under her breath. She missed her pumpkin patch. It was the season for carving, of course. And she enjoyed cutting things up with sharp objects.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:10 am
User Image"Lost, my dear?" A voice called out to Pumpkin. "It's quite odd to see another Zamphir out and about in Faetasia." Meanae fell lightly to her feet in front of Pumpkin. "What brings you about here?"  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:09 am
User ImagePumpkin jumped, startled as another zamphir landed on the path in front of her. The zamphir's corseted bat was sitting on her shoulder. Cooper chirped and flew above the brown fae. "Well, it's nice to see I'm not alone." Pumpkin purred. "Are you here for fun? None of these fae are enjoyable to hunt." Pumpkin sighed. "I was just on my way back to Hemlock. My name's Pumpkin. And you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:03 pm
User Image"Meanae. Meanae the Thorn, if you want my full name. I like to wander all over, see what I can see." Meanae flipped her hair over her shoulder. Her bat squeaked, flapped into the air and then landed back on her shoulder. "Chick here likes the fresh air, and Hemlock's air is too think." Meanae crinkled her nose. "While I like hunting, I only hunt when I need something, such as food. Or loot." She grinned, baring her teeth.  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:46 am
User ImagePumpkin returned the grin. Mayhaps she just found her new bestie. Outside of Coop, of course. "I do think that we'd get along quite swimmingly." She purred. "While you like hunting, I enjoy the moments leading up to the attack. Stalking your prey, watching their every move, learning their habits, finding the best way in which to hurt them." She saw Meanae's interest. "You know, there are quite a few faes back that way. I could hear them as I was walking. Shall we take a look?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:54 am
User Image"That boring family?" Meanae rolled her eyes. "Pffft. I've watched them even before the hibernation. Bunch of goodie two shoes who always 'kill with kindness'." Meanae shuddered. "Can't intimidate them an inch!" Chick squeaked and flew around Meanae's head. "If you're up for fun, I know where an elf keeps a flock of Wyntercubs." She chuckled. "Talk about fun."  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:43 am
User Image"Scaring children can be rather fun, but I'd rather stalk prey that poses a challenge. After sleeping for so long, I long to stretch my muscles." Pumpkin flexed, feeling her muscles ripple under her fur. She was glad to see Meanae grin in agreement. "Coop? Hunt." It only took the one word and the brown bat darted away into forest. Meanae muttered a single word as well and her corsetted bat rushed away like Coop had. "I wonder what prey they shall find." Pumpkin laughed.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff