Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Hemlock
[PRP] A LUXurious Man (Yun Jae & Felix) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 1:59 pm

A single syllable broke through his contemplative silence. 'Hey'. Jae glanced up, a little bit startled, and stared into the eyes of his biggest mystery. "Hey," he replied, and closed the notebook around his pencil, setting it to the side. "Sight seeing?" he asked, quirking a brow at the vampire before him. He didn't register that he was surrounded by roses, presenting quite the picture to the male who had sought him out. This entire garden was filled with them, along with some more poisonous flowers besides. Somewhere in the garden there was deadly nightshade, and Jae knew well enough to leave it where it lay.

Or grew, as the case may be. But... Felix was surely here for more than flowers. He tilted his head back a little more, so that he could that he wasn't straining his neck to see him. "I come here a lot after work," he said, by way of explanation. His wandering often led him here. "Or on breaks." It was actually a good place to hunt, if the time was right for it. Now, though, they were the only two beings in the entire garden that didn't have roots.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 2:32 pm
There, those blue eyes. Felix shook his head. "No. I was ju..." just looking for you he finished mentally. How would Jae take it if he knew he had been popping up but never having the gall the enter. He would have eventually...."You look nice."

He really did, his green stare lingered just enough, he pulled his own sights away to survey the surrounding more. How'd he miss this? Then again he wasn't generally roaming the streets alone and out at some club or bar with his group. Truthfully he probably would have never noticed it without Jae sitting in the middle of it. "It's pretty. So you on a break or off?" Now that he found him what then? At least though if he knew how much time he had maybe his thoughts would get in order and he wouldn't just stare and have so few words.

cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 2:45 pm

A little smile tugged the corner of Jae's lips. "Thank you," he said, and gave a little stretch. He hadn't been there all that long, but long enough to be a little stiff. Art did that to him sometimes, sending him off in a world where time didn't matter. Frankly, it was a little dangerous to draw like this out in the open, but it was still nighttime. They were safe. "I just got this outfit," Jae admitted. He preened a little, enjoying the attention more than he wanted to admit.

"I'm off for the rest of the night, actually." Sometimes he worked an earlier shift. Tonight was one of those nights. Which was just as well, because he'd had the time to get these new things and wander through the garden. Long enough that Felix had found him. "So... what brings you here?" he asked.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 3:11 pm
He was more curious about Jae now, he'd get there maybe. He held the urge to just bombard him with twenty questions suddenly. Just questions about him, here, what did he draw. Oh, but him why was he here. Felix couldn't come up with anything clever so out with it the truth. "You did."

He smiled a bit then a small nervous laugh escaped. "Well, you see. I've been trying to run into you for a bit now, so I just was walking by." He made a subdued 'tada' motion. "And here you are."

Felix suddenly felt like he should just go. What was he trying to do. Befriend the host he offended? No, it was more than that. He turned down everyone since that night when he was out. Never moving past just casual flirting. "I just wanted to apologize again." He was stuck on Jae.

cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 4:21 pm

The pearl necklace that had become so iconic for Jae was like an anchor around his throat, pulling him down. He tugged at it absently, watching Felix's expression as it fluttered between pleasant and seemingly anxious. "Me?" he said dumbly, surprised to hear what Felix had to say. He certainly hadn't expected that. "You've been trying to run into me?" Ah, why did that seem like such an impossible thing?

He blinked and sat back. Well. "I'm not that hard to find, you know. I'm at the LUX most of the time. When I'm awake, anyway." He worked hard for the money, as they said. "You don't have to apologize again, though." It wasn't as if Felix had gone out of his way to offend him. He'd just dug a hole and proceeded to continue digging the hole until Jae had reached down to pull him out of it. Or at least that was how it had seemed to him. Then he'd booked it like his tail had been on fire.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 5:24 pm
Felix relaxed a little. But just so, it didn't feel enough to say so. Even if Jae indicated it was fine. He watched him pull at his pearls, another question popped up. Why did he have so many questions about this one. He had a genuine interest that he was unfamiliar with.

Reminded he could have gone to LUX to find him he felt foolish. "I did go to LUX. More than once but..." was he really going to admit it. Yes. "I never made it through the doors."

He turned his attention to the rose bush to alleviate some of his unwelcome feelings from admitting cowardice to even enter the building. He had purposely meddled with the blooms eventually pricking himself having had thought about plucking one but changed his mind. Only blood left behind as the small pricks healed. "Jae, is it alright if I stick around for a bit?"

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:13 pm

Surprised, Jae leaned back a little. "You did?" Obviously Felix had. Why would he say that he had if he hadn't? But still, he didn't exactly expect people to go looking for him, much less stop at the doors each time. "Well. I'm surprised we didn't run into each other before now, then." It wasn't like he was constantly inside the LUX, since he took breaks now and again. Maybe he was expecting this to be like some kind of fairy tale. Running into someone by 'chance', being in the right place at the right time.

But it was no fairy tale. "Sure. You can stick around, if you want to." First of all, the garden didn't belong to Jae. Secondly, he was kind of curious about the reason why he'd kept looking for him. "So, did you just go to the LUX to hang out, or...?" Or was it because he'd been wanting to talk?

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 11:40 pm
Relieved Jae didn’t tell him to go or leave himself he claimed a free spot on the bench. He didn't have the clearest of answers. Besides wanting to apologize he did want to see him again. "Does that surprise you?"

He had heard some stories of customers getting to attached to their favorite hosts. He didn't consider himself the same having only been there once but...was it the same? No, right?

"I would have come in eventually. It was the next step I'd of taken." He looked at him then. "Has no one gone looking for you before? Outside of working." Maybe that wasn't the way to put it. He was curious if any one else had ever shown interest in the Jae before him and not the Jae the Host.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 12:24 pm

Tucking a lock of hair behind his ear, Jae nodded. "Yes... it does. Does it surprise you that it surprises me?" he asked, a slightly impish smile tugging at his lips. But he meant it. He hadn't expected Felix to go looking for him. Honestly, it was the first time anyone had gone looking for him like this. He pursed his lips. "No... you're the first person to ever go looking for me." He gave a little shrug. "You should see the flashy hosts that we have here, Felix. I'm not anywhere close to the most eye-catching."

In fact, he might be among the least, as far as Jae was concerned. He wanted to be seen the way some of them were. Well, maybe not exactly that way. But... "Once you meet them, I'm sure I'd just be an afterthought." Or at least, that was how it had seemed to work in the past. There was a reason why Jae had been free, in his own mind.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 6:01 pm
Felix looked at Jae, yeah he was surprised. Somehow he thought there'd be at least a few besides himself but somehow that made him relieved. "Well you caught my eye, I don't need to see anyone else." He leaned back reaching for his smokes pulling one out and offering the box to Jae in case he needed one.

He didn't believe he'd be an afterthought even if he saw the others. He didn't even want to. He didn't come back to find a host. It saddened him that Jae would feel that way however and felt the need to rid him of that. "I don't see how you could be an afterthought." Reaching out brushing his silver hair out of Jae's eyes so he could see them more clearly. Felix was tough to read keeping a cool expression save for a small smile.

Attention shifted back to the unlit cigarette, promptly lighting it before tapping at the notebook Jae had been drawing in when he first saw him. "You're an artist?"

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 6:22 pm

Something about the way Felix answered made Jae feel relieved. If he didn't want to see the other hosts, maybe that was just as well. Maybe Jae didn't want them to see Felix. Felix, who was an absolute puzzle to him, and kind of a pain in the a**. Ah, but he was a charming pain, at the least. He couldn't deny that he was more than a little charmed by the bratty male. A small smile curved his lips, and he brushed another lock of hair away. "Good, then. I don't think I want to test that theory."

Whether or not it proved to be true that Felix wouldn't see Jae as an afterthought after he'd met a few more hosts didn't really matter right now. Since they weren't going to find out. "That's very kind of you to say," he added, and reached for a cigarette. He lit it by pressing the butt against Felix's, a slightly mischievous expression crossing his face. He really was an open book, wasn't he? "Oh. Um. Sort of. This is just a hobby, mostly. It sure doesn't pay the bills." Not yet, anyway.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2023 8:02 pm
Adding to the list of things he liked about Jae. It wasn't like he had the same interests exactly, art was nice but not something he could do. He envied others for having hobbies. He didn't have many besides being a party boy, nothing really unique there. He joked, he flirt, threw empty sweet words around and acted like he had the time of his life at a party. Yeah an act, a mask to cover how hollow it all was. His friends pretending to be something they weren't and strangers faking who they were to try to hang out. It was getting tiresome.

Jae had so far shown him without trying things that gave him a glimpse of who he was. It pulled him in, at a level outside of looks. Not that the looks weren't there, more so like it wasn't just his looks that kept his interest.

"Hobbies are good, not everything has to pay the bills. It'd be nice though. Especially if it was something you loved." He wasn't trying to assume that's what he loved. For all he knew he really did like his job, and that was just as fine. "I'm pretty boring and don't think you'd much like me if we met somewhere else." He laughed. " Well, I guess tolerate would be more accurate." He dragged on the cigarette blowing a plume out toward the sky as he mused.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 11:31 am

Felix continued to be a bit of a mystery to Jae, but not an unpleasant one. He took a long drag from his cigarette, suppressing a smile that still tugged at his lips. He exhaled, setting the smoke free into the air above, contemplating Felix's words. "It's true. I do love drawing. I'm probably not good enough at it for it to be a full time job, but... it's entertaining, at least." He enjoyed it, and surely that was all that mattered.

Glancing over at Felix, he quirked a brow. "How are you boring, exactly?" he asked, unsure of how someone who was so... Felix could be boring. Felix was a bit of a handful, to say the least, and usually folks like that couldn't be considered dull, by any means. "Pff. You think I'd still be sitting here if I was just tolerating you?" he asked, a slight twinkle of amusement in his eyes.

Kyuketsuki06

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 2:24 pm
How was he boring...well he was just your average guy that trolled the bars and clubs with a group of guys doing the same thing. Outside of that he didn't even know, he thought himself just a pretty face at least thats all anyone else saw him as. "Well I guess I caused more of a stir than I would normally." All because he wasn't sure how to act in unfamiliar surroundings. "I'm just an average party boy, nothing much notable there. You can probably imagine."

As for how he sustained that lifestyle, well he worked. Nothing crazy just usually temp work, most of the time. Felix leaned forward resting his arms on his knees. "Oh so you like me then?" His eyes gleamed as he looked at Jae.

Cheri

Kyuketsuki06
Crew

Timid Receiver

Cheri

Crew

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2023 10:13 pm

"I... what. You. ... Hey! I said. That I wasn't just tolerating you." Which... yeah, meant that he liked him at least a little. Nervously tucking that lock of hair behind his ear, he glanced elsewhere for a moment. Just because he was a host didn't mean he didn't get flustered sometimes. "Fine. I guess that's what that means." But, similar to Felix, he went to rest his arms on his knees... but proceeded to bury his face there too. If the tips of his ears jutted up above were flushed, well... he was fortunate it wouldn't be obvious.

Hopefully. He'd lost the light, in the midst of that, but he could deal with that for now. Fortunately it had been pretty much out, as it was. "Oh sure, an average party boy... who is more than averagely good at teasing others." Which was sort of how he felt about Felix. That Felix flustered him for some reason he was trying not to fathom.

Kyuketsuki06

◕ Roleplay: Hemlock

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces