Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:53 pm
Inu-youkai_Ariko

Himeko kept an expressionless face. "We would have found a way to keep them at bay. Just as we were sacrificed to save the village. You know aswell as we do that we were sent in hopes that you will do no harm to the village and that they may live in peace."Himeko said her tone cool yet firm.

She was not intiminated by this Vampire. He had yet given no reason that she should fear him and she was not one to jump to comclusions.

Ludwig bowed back to Fae when he saw her curtsey to him. He then excused himself, but he invited her to follow him if she wanted to, as he lead the other girl near the back of the group to continue his conversation with her and to keep watch on the others.

"That was not what I asked you... Why are you preaching to me things I am exceptionally aware of?" He guided her along with the other girls near the back of the group to keep an eye on them to make sure another one didn't stray off. "Before I interrupted you earlier, I noticed you were admiring some of the artwork. Why don't we pretend, for now, that our conversation never happened? That way we may appreciate the art more and not have our attention deviate from it and miss something.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:19 pm
Himeko nodded."I guess that is reasonable. I apologize for my 'preachings'." Himeko said with a slight bow.

"Now shall we admire the artwork. The museum looks more like a mansion now."She said lightly trying to change the topic. She had been having fun with their previous conversation but it seemed he had not been.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

Suavanna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:14 pm
This made her paused Run? Do I run now?..NO you fool stay and get killed. His words scared her a bit, yes he could use blood in better ways....like to stay alive. She shivered at the thought and continued on following him. Her feet made no sound, almost like a ghost. She smiled liking her talent. Slowly she looked around with her bright gray/sliver eyes and seemed to feel more at home here...than her real home. Sighing she looked to her feet and closed her eyes for a second, stopping.Weak minded fool...letting your past get to you! grow up! the thoughts screamed in her head No I cannot just forget my past!. She hated the voices in her head, always telling her she's weak.

Suddenly pain shocked through her body like lighting. She doubled over and yelped a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:50 pm
Suavanna
This made her paused Run? Do I run now?..NO you fool stay and get killed. His words scared her a bit, yes he could use blood in better ways....like to stay alive. She shivered at the thought and continued on following him. Her feet made no sound, almost like a ghost. She smiled liking her talent. Slowly she looked around with her bright gray/sliver eyes and seemed to feel more at home here...than her real home. Sighing she looked to her feet and closed her eyes for a second, stopping.Weak minded fool...letting your past get to you! grow up! the thoughts screamed in her head No I cannot just forget my past!. She hated the voices in her head, always telling her she's weak.

Suddenly pain shocked through her body like lighting. She doubled over and yelped a little.

Ayden let go of her hand and stepped back as she bent over in pain. This was certainly unexpected, and truly he wasn't sure what he should do. This was a first and in one sense he was glad something unusual had happened, it meant that he might not be bored for a while after all, but at the same time, he also hated not knowing about things, particularly things that happened in his own house... He did hope she didn't have some disease... or something, that would be... Unpleasant.

He looked around quickly at the other girls and Ludwig, and finally decided it would be best to not change tactics simply because of something... unforseen. Adyen kneels down next to Zahra, "I'm sorry... Are you alright." he leans he head down to try and get a response, not wanting to do more since, he really doesn't know what's going on with the girl...  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:18 am
"I'm fine..." She panted and slowly stood up using the wall to support her. "Just fine..." Her words seemed to trail. Fine, for how long? She looked over at him and smiled a little "Thanks for asking..." She sighed and looked down at her feet. "It's just.... oh nevermind, we were going somewhere?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:39 pm
Inu-youkai_Ariko
Himeko nodded."I guess that is reasonable. I apologize for my 'preachings'." Himeko said with a slight bow.

"Now shall we admire the artwork. The museum looks more like a mansion now."She said lightly trying to change the topic. She had been having fun with their previous conversation but it seemed he had not been.

Ludwig noticed that she seemed slightly dissapointed. "Did you want to continue? I didn't find it an appropriate topic to discuss at the moment."

Ludwig looked back at Ayden and then down at the bent over girl. That was odd. He didn't think Ayden did anything to her. Maybe she was simply insane. She did wander off without anybody else and thought she saw a painting made of blood. If something was wrong with her maybe she needed to die first.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:54 pm
He shrugs the incident off, if it's going to be a problem it will surface again...

"Yes we were going to take a tour around the house." He straightened and looked down the hallway next to him, leading deeper into the dark structure... "Hmm perhaps we should provide some light before heading further." He begins walking slowly down the shadowed hall and as he passes the first of the halls lanterns it lights seemingly of it's own accord, the rest of the lights soon follow as though on command.

"That's better, now... shall we go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:46 am
Taru Shinjaria
He shrugs the incident off, if it's going to be a problem it will surface again...

"Yes we were going to take a tour around the house." He straightened and looked down the hallway next to him, leading deeper into the dark structure... "Hmm perhaps we should provide some light before heading further." He begins walking slowly down the shadowed hall and as he passes the first of the halls lanterns it lights seemingly of it's own accord, the rest of the lights soon follow as though on command.

She nodded and took his head again, lacing her small fingers with his. She smiled a bit, she had a beautiful smile when she did smile. She sighed "Yes lets go..." She nodded again and followed close behind him.  

Suavanna

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:36 pm
Suavanna
Taru Shinjaria

She nodded and took his head again, lacing her small fingers with his. She smiled a bit, she had a beautiful smile when she did smile. She sighed "Yes lets go..." She nodded again and followed close behind him.

He begins leading the group down the long hallway, slowly so that they might look at the various decoration and art works along the wall.

(short post yes hoping for the girls to post so more ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:08 pm
Zahra watched Ayden silently. She sighed and looked around also. Bored, she was being to become very bored. "What do you guys do for fun?" She asked softly has she swung her and his hand lightly. "Because to tell you...this place looks real....fun" She said in a droll voice.  

Suavanna

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:14 pm
Suavanna
Zahra watched Ayden silently. She sighed and looked around also. Bored, she was being to become very bored. "What do you guys do for fun?" She asked softly has she swung her and his hand lightly. "Because to tell you...this place looks real....fun" She said in a droll voice.

Ayden actually stops and breaks out laughing so hard it looked like he might come to tears, "ah...hem..." it takes him some moments to settle down enough to respond. "You know what my dear," He grins at her. "this place really is painfully boring and since I doubt you'd enjoy my usual activities for fun." he's now regained most of his composure, although a broad smile still splits his face like a cresent moon, "I don't suppose you have any suggestions?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:37 pm
Taru Shinjaria
Suavanna

Ayden actually stops and breaks out laughing so hard it looked like he might come to tears, "ah...hem..." it takes him some moments to settle down enough to respond. "You know what my dear," He grins at her. "this place really is painfully boring and since I doubt you'd enjoy my usual activities for fun." he's now regained most of his composure, although a broad smile still splits his face like a cresent moon, "I don't suppose you have any suggestions?"
She smirked and laughed "Strip poker of course!" She laughed again and suddenly stopped "No I'm joking....or am I?" She winked playfully. She looked around a bit "Well I don't know...I haven't really gotten to know many people here but you, what do you like to do for fun anyway?" She smiled sweetly.  

Suavanna

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:17 pm
(Sorry girls you have been quiet far too long.)

"What an unusual girl that is," whispered Ludwig from the back as he listened to his friend laugh and chuckled to himself. The next thing she said actually shocked him a bit. Ludwig bowed farewell to the girls he was talking to and joined Ayden in the front and chuckled. Laughing really can be contagious.

"I don't think I've heard you laugh like that for a long time, Ayden." He turned to Zahra. "My dear, I couldn't help but notice how much you've been entertaining my friend and I thank you for that. I really haven't seen him laugh like he just did in ages. I am Ludwig. To answer your question, this tour is what we're doing 'for fun' since it is different than our usual routine."  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:33 pm
(sorry for the idle time...)

"Yes... I suppose this is our poor attempt at entertainment. After a few hundred years some ideas about what is and isn't fun seem to shift." He is still smiling quite broadly apparently the amusment he'd felt just moments before was still there. "I can't say I've ever played 'strip poker' myself... although I think it will take more then a suggestion for me to try it out." he's obviously trying to keep the light mood as long as possible.

He looks to Ludwig... "We've done more entertaining things in the past haven't we?"  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Suavanna

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:21 pm
Zahra smiled at Ludwig "I'm Zahra if you didn't know...Well your routine is kinda boring, where's the bad horror movie pop out creatures" She smiled and laughed "Ok bad joke..." She looked around "Well maybe a night out? A pub may end up being a little more fun then normal" She shrugged and winked in an innocent playful way. Her eyes seemed to light up with the thought was getting out of here for while or maybe..." Well we could have a little party here.... Its sure big enough"

((Sorry it's been so long))  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games