Advice. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirogata

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:06 pm
Wow....

Well, tell the guy for crying out loud. build up the courage and tell him stright out. Yell it if you have to. If he feels the same then he'll accept your feelings.

For the mustering up the courage part, just keep thinking how it might be if you don't tell him. You never know what will happen if you tell him, but you do know what will not happen if you don't.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:52 am
Kirogata
Wow....

Well, tell the guy for crying out loud. build up the courage and tell him stright out. Yell it if you have to. If he feels the same then he'll accept your feelings.

For the mustering up the courage part, just keep thinking how it might be if you don't tell him. You never know what will happen if you tell him, but you do know what will not happen if you don't.

I really wish I could... But he already has himself a new girlfriend... They've been going out this entire school year... And plus... No matter how much I love him, I think if we got together again it would just be a repeat of last time...  

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kirogata

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:09 pm
Well now dearie, this is when you ask yourself, "Do I honestly love him as much as I think I do?"

It might also be that you love him as a dear dear and irreplacable friend, but not as an intmate partner(at a lack of better words sorry if that phrase offends you).

I am going through that myself at the moment, so I know how it is.

Just keep your head high, stand strong, and belive in yourself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:39 am
Kirogata
Well now dearie, this is when you ask yourself, "Do I honestly love him as much as I think I do?"

It might also be that you love him as a dear dear and irreplacable friend, but not as an intmate partner(at a lack of better words sorry if that phrase offends you).

I am going through that myself at the moment, so I know how it is.

Just keep your head high, stand strong, and belive in yourself.

Thank you. I really needed to hear advice from someone, and I was finally able to get all of that off my chest... Which needed to be done. As an update, I started an avi art shop in the Mini Shops forum yesterday and he (my ex) has already stopped by with an order...
"I hate you, but I love you. I can't stop thinking of you." Those song lyrics sting so much for people like us... Because they're so true.

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

Moon Dream

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:35 pm
I hope someone's on that can help me...........

My boyfriend is in south florida for a job that lasts for about five days. Anyways,his boss took him to a stip club. He told me that it would probably happen- I didn't like it, but I could handle it because he'd be going to try to get him ahead at work. What I didn't think about was the touching. It's not legal to touch, but I know it happens.
One of the girls took a dollar bill, licked it, stuck it to his forehead and took it off with her breasts.

I'm upset about it. My thoughts are that when you're in a serious relationship with someone, it's okay to look, but not to touch. I feel that sexual touching should be confined to the relationship. It's respectful, but not only that, you can get diseases from saliva and things of that nature.
Am I wrong for thinking this? Should I just get over it, or do I have a reason to feel upset? burning_eyes

He feels bad about making me cry....... I feel bad about not considering the touching part and talking to him about it. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:13 am
Well, as a follow-up to my problem. I couldn't take it anymore. I sent my ex a from the heart e-mail and it turns out he didn't think that I liked him anymore and that's why he didn't hang out with me at all. I wish we could have been honest with each other from the beginning, but I feel like this is a start. I'm sure that we will not get together again, because he seems pretty serious about his present girlfriend... I never thought I would be one to have unrequited love...  

~[Arima]~

Dapper Lover

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:50 pm
okie dokie  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:39 pm
ok so my gf breaks up with me via email, we were dateing not to long, but we need have fun, I was thinking about breaking up with her. Does this mean I got lucky or am I just a bad person?  

fighter195

PixieDreamDust

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:14 am
Moon Dream
I hope someone's on that can help me...........

My boyfriend is in south florida for a job that lasts for about five days. Anyways,his boss took him to a stip club. He told me that it would probably happen- I didn't like it, but I could handle it because he'd be going to try to get him ahead at work. What I didn't think about was the touching. It's not legal to touch, but I know it happens.
One of the girls took a dollar bill, licked it, stuck it to his forehead and took it off with her breasts.

I'm upset about it. My thoughts are that when you're in a serious relationship with someone, it's okay to look, but not to touch. I feel that sexual touching should be confined to the relationship. It's respectful, but not only that, you can get diseases from saliva and things of that nature.
Am I wrong for thinking this? Should I just get over it, or do I have a reason to feel upset? burning_eyes

He feels bad about making me cry....... I feel bad about not considering the touching part and talking to him about it. What should I do?

It seems that your boyfriend basically "had" to go in order to get/keep the job, so that's sorta understandable. He didn't really touch the girl, she touched him, so you should be really mad at the girl and hunt her down and punch her jk but seriously if he said he didn't like it then trust him. Last of all he told you. That's the MAIN part to this whole story. If he didn't TRULY love you, he wouldn't have told you. It seems to me that all of this is no big deal and that he truly loves you. Just tell him it better not happen again and kiss and make up lol ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:16 am
fighter195
ok so my gf breaks up with me via email, we were dateing not to long, but we need have fun, I was thinking about breaking up with her. Does this mean I got lucky or am I just a bad person?

Well if you didn't like her then you got lucky lol  

PixieDreamDust

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PixieDreamDust

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:20 am
~[Arima]~
Well, as a follow-up to my problem. I couldn't take it anymore. I sent my ex a from the heart e-mail and it turns out he didn't think that I liked him anymore and that's why he didn't hang out with me at all. I wish we could have been honest with each other from the beginning, but I feel like this is a start. I'm sure that we will not get together again, because he seems pretty serious about his present girlfriend... I never thought I would be one to have unrequited love...

Tell me about it. I LOOOOOVED this boy, but didn't see it, so when he asked me out (I had a boyfriend at the time) I said no cause duh I had a boyfriend. Then he got a girlfriend and then I started to notice how much I REALLLLLLY liked him, but you have to remember to truly love someone means that sometimes you may have to just let them go. If you truly love someone it makes you happy just to see them happy, so even though he's not mine, I'm happy that he's happy with his girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:28 pm
kitsune_pimp
Well, here goes.

D
e
p
r
e
s
s
i
o
n!

It seriously sucks. I've felt nothing but depression, ever since the girl that I am good friends with, started going out with another guy. It feels terrible. Now, I'm not always depressed. It's when I'm alone at home is when it happens. I can mask the pain at school, but at home, it's free flowing. I don't know what to do..

AWEEE  

XxDemon_Hunter666xX

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas