PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:36 pm
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
(Let's just have fun. wink )

(very well but isnt the point of being a bad guy is to be mean. but i wont destroy or kill people again. but expect more interagations because that the evil way top get information)
(you can find a way to be mean but still leave the status quot pretty much intact. Also just because you're evil it doesn't mean you can steam roll every NPC you meet. Some will be weaker some will not be intimidated and have a strong will. It makes for better drama.)

(so were basicly going with the kid radd rule that npc can not be killed under any circumstance right. and some one has to be evil and i have the right look for it)
(In a normal RP it wouldn't matter so much but you could see the constraints that this format puts on us right? razz )

(okay got it places and npc are completely invincible by the protection of the guild master and her loyal mods got it)
confused Think of this subforum as sort of an homage to the old text adventure and early adventure games. A lot more focus is put on exploration and discovering what comes next. But in the end all literate RPing has to have some mutual cooperation to create a drama that makes sense. You're making a story not competing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:40 pm
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
disliker of the mary sue
Strideo
(you can find a way to be mean but still leave the status quot pretty much intact. Also just because you're evil it doesn't mean you can steam roll every NPC you meet. Some will be weaker some will not be intimidated and have a strong will. It makes for better drama.)

(so were basicly going with the kid radd rule that npc can not be killed under any circumstance right. and some one has to be evil and i have the right look for it)
(In a normal RP it wouldn't matter so much but you could see the constraints that this format puts on us right? razz )

(okay got it places and npc are completely invincible by the protection of the guild master and her loyal mods got it)
confused Think of this subforum as sort of an homage to the old text adventure and early adventure games. A lot more focus is put on exploration and discovering what comes next. But in the end all literate RPing has to have some mutual cooperation to create a drama that makes sense. You're making a story not competing.

(oh yeah i use to play zork when i was younger yeah exploration is great i even found some place i for got to look at)  

disliker of the mary sue

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:01 am
Artemis greets the owner with a smile, plopping herself down on a bar stool. She motions to the bartender and orders a bottle of Vodka, cold.

While waiting for her order, she spins the bar stool around and faces a wall of crates.

Rusty...

"Miss," the bartender said in a gentle tone, handing Artemis a bottle of Vodka.

"Thanks," Artemis smiled back, opening the cap and taking two sips; blood rushed up to her cheeks and tinted them a rosy red.

"Ahh..." she takes another sip, watching her self control.

Wouldn't want to get wasted on a mystery case, can't we?

Artemis rose from her stool and thanked the bartender, taking the bottle of Vodka with her, she leaves five dollars on the counter and heads off to the front door.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:16 pm
having decided to come here to the bar to get a victory drink form defating my rival.

"yo give me a few beers because i going to celebrate my win over my enemy. and make it snappy because okami is not here to save you"  

disliker of the mary sue

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:43 pm
((Excuse me? Since when did you defeat me?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 pm
Strideo
"Welcome to my tavern!"
User Image
Caerwyn, the Bend In The Road Tavern owner.

You are in a nice cozy tavern with stone outer walls and wooden floors. The tavern is filled with rough hewn wooden tables and chairs where various patrons are passing the time talking and drinking with each other. A large stone fireplace in the corner has a modest fire burning in it and a freindly looking barkeep stands behind a large wooden bar.

Leave the Tavern through the front door
Go out through the back door

User Image

I dont want to leave the travern cheese_whine  

I-Dream-Of-Freedom

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:11 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Caerwyn is busy behind the bar cleaning glasses and serving peppermint schnapps to spirited customers. Hey, maybe a nice carol would bring some more Christmas cheer to the bar!

Roll 1-13.

Clue

This is Rusty's favorite joint to hang out at and have a beer and socialize. Over to the left you see a number of crates, each of which has a name written on them. Five or so look to be Rusty's, labeled "wine." He must be a conoussier!

*sings a carol*  
xParanormal Angelx generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:27 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image
Caerwyn is busy behind the bar cleaning glasses and serving peppermint schnapps to spirited customers. Hey, maybe a nice carol would bring some more Christmas cheer to the bar!

Roll 1-13.

*carols*

xParanormal Angelx

quick12 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!

quick12

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:53 am
*pulls a chair right by the fireplace and requests a drink from the bartender* mrgreen  
disliker of the mary sue generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:46 pm
*sings chrismas song*  

disliker of the mary sue

-xFraGz- generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 13!

-xFraGz-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:06 pm
sing  
Dickjoke generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 12!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:58 pm
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-13.

*sings carol* "oh christmas tree, oh christmas tree..."

Dickjoke

Backwoods Smoker

e1eTRic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:25 am
i dont now wat to do this is confusing so ill sing a carol!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:26 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-13.

Clue

This is Rusty's favorite joint to hang out at and have a beer and socialize. Over to the left you see a number of crates, each of which has a name written on them. Five or so look to be Rusty's, labeled "wine." He must be a conoussier!

Sings A carool
Merry CHristmas 2 youse and happy new presennt!  

e1eTRic

Paranormal Dreamz generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:38 am
zphal_girl87
Quote:
User Image

Roll 1-13.

Clue

*sings a carol*  
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces