Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

butterfly star mist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:45 pm
The nice young lady smiles at me, "most travelers seem to be curious about the doors here, feel free to look around as much as you like."

I nod and thank her before heading out of the Inn  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:32 am
Lyn goes to the froont desk
"I have reservations, under the name hidden, oh and may I have a nice cup of tea before i go look around town? thank you"  

hidden_lynn

5,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:17 am
hm i went to the inn to get my room. that the fisrt thing you got to do in long term missions. i saw a girl their. i played with the idea of intergating her with my knife i got in the recent war but my better judgment decided against it. i decided to go look in the kitchen for clues and to get a bite to eat if i can.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:31 pm
*Malia_Maria opens the door and strolls on in* "Wow, this place is Nice biggrin " *she says as she looks around the Inn* *She notices a young lady standing behind the counter* "Excuse me miss, but do you perhaps know about the murder that's all over the news? I've come to investigate and do a report 3nodding I'm a news detective in training 4laugh " *says the giddy Malia_Maria*  

Malia_Maria

9,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:07 pm
i decided to go back to the room i ordered when this thing started. i still do not know where all the z0ombies are. or what has caused this. alot of qyestions ran though my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm
having compleated what i could do. i decided to go to sleep. but the question remains why did the zombies infect this world any way, how murdered that girl with the anglic halo, and why is the tea shop not destroyed and the incident being wiped from realiety. all these questions remained and i know i was not going to get answers.  

disliker of the mary sue

disliker of the mary sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 pm
after comlipating my future at the cliff i went to sleep for the day. i just hope okami didn't get a room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:16 pm
The Inn was a hustle and bustle of town rumors and drunk activity. On a corner by an old jukebox, men on their drinking days made themselves cozy with mugfuls of ale and beer. The lobby chairs, however, were occupied by weary travelers: some harbored big bags of merchandise along with them, some had an arsenal of weapons on their bags alone.

What boggled Artemis's mind was the expressions of excruciating pain and fear that they had on while conversing with the others on the table. Plopping herself down on a wooden table with four similar chairs, Artemis nonchalantly tilted a head, yawned, and listened in on the brewing conversation.

"Ilsa... yes, Ilsa. Foun' dead a nigh' ago..." Said a gruff voice.

"Why the infestation, though?" Said a female, seriousness laced in each letter she uttered.

"Prolly 'cause of the murder." Said the voice who spoke of the name, Ilsa.

"Ow! What happens when you get... bit?" Said a new voice, a man, wincing and groaning and cursing profanities under his breath as he tried to make a decent sentence.

"Some say that if you don't treat it soon, you'd turn into one of them." The female said, pitiful now.

"No, no. If yer die with a bite, that's when you turn into a zombie!" Zombie... where had she heard that before?

Artemis dashed off to a wooden bar and got herself a cold glass of water. Instead of drinking the ice-cold liquid, she splashed it on her face; curious figures looked at the bar with brows furrowed. She poured another cup from the pitcher and drunk heartily.

Clearly these people are insane. . . .

Artemis heaved a sigh, ran a hand through her pistol on the front jean's pocket, and went out the front doors.

Molecular Atrophy

Mr. If

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:41 am
"Hello Macyle!" Mr. If said as he entered the inn and held the door open for his self moving trunk to enter behind him.

"Oh! It's good to see you Mr. If. I take it the zombie invasion has you here on the hunt too?"

"I'm afraid so. I'd hate to get involved in such nasty work but we do what we must." Mr. If replied pushing his curious glasses up the bridge of his nose with a bandaged index finger.

"Thank goodness though. We could use all the help we can get. I take you're checking in? Room seven is ready. I'll have the bell boy take your -"

"No need. No need. The bell boy will find my trunk in front of the door to my room." And with that his trunk lifted itself into the air and floated gracefully up the stairs and out of sight. "Give this to the bell boy regardless." said Mr. If as he laid a gold coin on the counter before heading back outside.

"Good luck!" Macyle called after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:44 am
Jilly cautiously entered the inn, her mind whirling. If she still had a heart, it would have been pounding at that moment. This place seemed to be drenched in the ominous aura that she had felt back at the train station. She gritted her pointed teeth...she could sense that danger was not far off.

She noticed a young girl in a pink dress standing near the entrance, and thought that she was probably a hostess of some sort. Glancing at her, she stopped and wondered if she should ask her any questions. Deciding to do just that, the vampress walked carefully up to the young woman.

"Excuse me, miss. I was wondering if this inn was maybe...haunted or something."  

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Itzrio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:45 am
Glurf carefully entered the Inn, and sneaked into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:37 am
JillyBeamOfSunshine
Jilly cautiously entered the inn, her mind whirling. If she still had a heart, it would have been pounding at that moment. This place seemed to be drenched in the ominous aura that she had felt back at the train station. She gritted her pointed teeth...she could sense that danger was not far off.

She noticed a young girl in a pink dress standing near the entrance, and thought that she was probably a hostess of some sort. Glancing at her, she stopped and wondered if she should ask her any questions. Deciding to do just that, the vampress walked carefully up to the young woman.

"Excuse me, miss. I was wondering if this inn was maybe...haunted or something."
Macyle looks up from a stack of papers she was sorting behind the front desk. "Oh this place? Haunted? I don't think so . . . well, there are some stories about weird stuff happening in the cellar but I hardly go down there. It's probably nothing serious."  

Mr. If

Koneko Pinku

4,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:39 am
Mr. If
JillyBeamOfSunshine

Macyle looks up from a stack of papers she was sorting behind the front desk. "Oh this place? Haunted? I don't think so . . . well, there are some stories about weird stuff happening in the cellar but I hardly go down there. It's probably nothing serious."

"I see..." Jilly murmured, and glanced around her again. She saw a sign pointing towards the kitchen and decided to go there to investigate.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 pm
Artemis grumpily plops herself down an orange couch, looking up at the counter to see the young lady: Macayle, socializing with a few patrons.

Seats took up most of the Inn's lobby, and every now and then, a man would eye Artemis's almost gone shirt like it was intentional. Artemis felt unnerved- first zombies tear up her nice warm shirt to an exposing rag, second: she's still suffering a headache from last time's fall down the well. Third: from this day forth she despised Vodka and rivers. And fourth: Artemis knew that it was still a long journey before she could head back home.

Artemis approached Macayle, just as she pointed out a couple onto a room and gave them the keys. Artemis wrinkled her nose and approached the young lady.

"Hello Macayle," Artemis said casually, "I'd like to get a room, and..." Artemis motioned to her shoulder wound and giggled, "some treatment for these wounds."

Macayle beamed at Artemis and took a key from underneath the counter.

"Zombie attack?" Macayle inquired, Artemis couldn't help but laugh while nodding.

"Take room 15, and I'd be sure to send a First Aid Kit to your room a little later on."

Artemis took the key and gladly hurried up to her room.

"Thanks a million, Macayle," Artemis went into her room; collapsing on the bed and drifting off to dreamland.

Molecular Atrophy

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:10 pm
Fairlee looked about with wide eyes, brushing a feather from her face absently as she wandered into the inn. It appeared fairly busy; she could hear the shuffling of footsteps and the murmurs of the guests who had arrived ahead of her. The keeper of the inn was standing ready to offer assistance. The blonde moved as if to address her... and diverted her path, making towards a door.

"Oooh... I smell bacon." she whined. "I haven't eaten since I don't know when! Breakfast would hit the spot, don't you think Lucifer?"

Lucifer didn't reply. Hardly surprising seeing as the item Fairlee addressed as Lucifer was the large, ornate sword that was currently strapped to her back. A lack of response left the girl undaunted.

"I knew you would! Come on, let's go see what's cookin'!" she proclaimed as she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff